Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirit Beast High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betty smiled and kissed Aaron back and said "well maybe we will find one along the way you never know this place seems to provide everything we need and want".

"I'll keep my eyes open, Betty." Aaron took her by the hand and walked out with her. "I wonder where the others would be.

Betty smiled and nodded her head. she thought for a moment and said "well shall we head back over to the beach and check there maybe they went back there if not i guess this is going to be a long walk ".

Aaralyn was happy that the three of them were together. She had lived her whole life without the feel of another human and now that she was here and even though they were animals she didn't know if she could live without their touch now. She giggled nuzzling into the two her skin tingling from their touch. She looked up "So what do the two of you want to do" she asked with a smile.

Betty started to head towords the beach when she picked up the sound of talking . "oh I hear them but their scent is different then last time i wounder why " Betty said.

Lia smiled at the two nuzzling her with a huge smile on her face. She really liked these two...and she couldn't quite say why. She thought of things she wanted to do with a slight blush, but shook her head a little bit. "Maybe we should get to know eachother...you know, talk about our past lives and such?" She smiled again, "I'd love to know more about you two."

Aaron started walking toward them. "I think there's someone else with them."

Ezio smiled listening to the two girls they were every man's fantasy. To be able to have not one but two women and not have to worry about sneaking about and such. He was surprised this wasn't heaven. Lia's words interested him though. He did want to know more about his two ladies. "That sounds good m'lady what did you want to know exactly about our past lives?"

Aaralyn smiled a bit shocked, she didn't think either of the wold want to know about a life that she would never get back, but of course she would tell them whatever they would like to know. She smiled at the blush on Lia's cheeks "Something made you blush" she said with a giggle. It was nice to see that she wasn't the only person who seemed to blush even though Lia didn't blush as much as she did. She bit her lip wondering what questions she would be asked about her past.

Betty nodded her head and said "yea so it seems ". she soon came into sight of the three and said "well look at that Aaron they found love with a guy ". Betty walked up closer and said "hey Aaralyn and Lia did we come at a bad time we thought maybe you would like to come to some classes with me and Aaron".

Aaron walked up to the new guy with his hand out. "Name's Aaron. Nice to meet you."

Lia jumped a tiny bit as Aaron and Betty called out, she hadn't really been expecting them. "Oh hey guys! Sorry we ran off yesterday..." She giggled a bit and rubbed her head, in honesty she had forgot about them... "So uh...anyway...what kind of classes?" She asked curiously, not wanting to ask Aary or Ezio personal questions in front of others.

Ezio was caught off guard by the interruption but mot by much. And apparently by how everybody was acting they were all acquainted already. He was approached by a chimera and for the first time since being here he wasn't surprised by the appearance. He stuck his hand out to meet Aaron's with a shake. "I'm Ezio the pleasure is mine. I've heard your name a few times and I had a few questions that maybe you could answer." His mind was still reeling about yesterday when he woke up. Floating wasn't normal in his past life and apparently neither of the girls had experienced anything like it. He even worried about floating off the bed when he woke up earlier.

"Shoot." Aaron said in response to Ezio. It didn't occur to him that Ezio might not know what he ment.

Betty looked at Ezio and said in a teasing matter "so Ezio your the one who took my girl friends away well You better treat them well or you will answer to kitty ". She to held out her hand in a friendly way and said "the name of this here pink cat is Betty".

Aaralyn was happy to have someone call her friend she giggled hugging tighter to Ezio and smiled at Betty. "So I see you two are still insuperable" she teased back winking at the couple before them. It may be weird for two wolves and a cow to be so close but it was a sight to see Aaron and Betty together. She had known from watching them talk that they liked each other and she had been right.

Ezio was surprised by Aaron's words. "Shoot? But I have no weapons on me." He was unsure what Aaron was asking of him. Why did he want him to shoot him with something. He noticed betty and he nodded to her and shook her hand. "Yes ma'am I intend to thoroughly take care of them." He turned to both Lia and Aary with a smile.

Lia hugged onto Ezio and giggled at his comment. "It's a thing from our time, he means go ahead and ask him any questions." It felt weird to her explaining it to someone who died nearly 600 years before her...

As she looked at the two of them she smelled something...strange. "You two are together now I take it?" It didn't surprise her, Aaron had been undressing her with his eyes since they first met. With a smile she turned back to Ezio and Aary, "It's up to you two if we go to class or stay and talk. I'm happy with either one."

Betty blushed when they talked about the two of them getting together. "Yes me and Aaron are a couple now I moved in with him and he is the first man I have meet sense I was alive to treat me well never thought i would but sense knowing him I'm glad I meet him". she blushed again as she went on about Aaron for a minute there. She looked to Ezio and said "good they are like sister to me that i never had Its too bad I had to die to meet you all but in a crazy way I'm glad my ex hubby beat me to death".

Aaron put his arm around Betty's waist. "Betty makes this part of the afterlife as good as Heaven to me." He smooched her on the cheek.

She smiled at the two "I'm glad you guys are happy. I've got my Ezio and Aary here, personally." She cuddled them both close, showing how much she liked them.

Ezio understood now what Aaron meant and made a mental note of the term for future reference. "Well I woke up yesterday of course to be in distress. My death wasn't too easy on me. But in my little scare I found myself floating in the air. Do you know of this happening to anybody or some type of hint to why it happened to me?"

"Well..." Aaron knew he knew how to answer Ezio's question, but he needed a moment to put the words together. "We're kind of like disem..." How did that guy say it? Fuck it. "We're ghost here. There re things our ghost can do that our living bodies couldn't. We have powers here. Looks like you can fly."

Aaralyn listened intently to Aaron. "Wow Ezio you can fly!?!" she said cuddling into him even more. She thought that was amazing. She was touching Lia at all times feeling comfortable feeling both her's and his heat against her. She smiled at Aaron and then at her two "I don't know if we will be going" she said with a cheeky smile. She ran her hands along Lia and Ezio's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom