Spirit Beast High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron looked down at his woody and shook his head. I can't press this up to her first thing in the morning or she'll think I'm trying to mess with her in her sleep. I better be careful. Aaron knelt next to his bed and bent over it to kiss Betty's ear before saying, "Good morning, my love."

The three had ended up cuddling with each other for sleep. She had slept better than ever with the two beside her. She was the first to awake looking at the two with interest. Mia was adorable while sleeping and Ezio was just as adorable with that peaceful smile from sleeping between two women. She snuggled close sighing happily.

Betty smiled and she stirred away and said "good morning Love ". she sat up and took a good look at him and knew from the sight he was hard again . she smiled knowing she turned him on by the mere sight of her. she reached out and pulled him close to her so she could give him a morning kiss on the lips.

Ezio remember going to sleep but not who's room they ended up in or anything else really. He was just content in his new life and not much else mattered. But he felt something looking at him and it was waking him up. Years of living as a wanted man by the church for so long made him a light sleeper in his last life. He opened his eyes slowly and noticed Lia still sleeping and he smiled. So that left only one other person and he turned to see Aaralyn awake and he smiled. "Hello gorgeous."

Aaron kissed Betty and caressed her side. He crawled into the bed with her. "You are so beautiful. I love every inch of you." He kissed her on her lips than started kissing down her chin to her neck. He kissed her chest and caressed her breast as he slowly made his way down her belly and finally stared kissing her pussy.

Aaralyn smiled at him "why hello" she said reaching her hand out to touch his face. She was trying hard not to wake their friend from what seemed to be peaceful sleep. She bit her lip what had happened last night. Had she really acted the way she did? And had she done anything with the two back in the room. She couldn't remember really.

Betty moaned from his touch and his kissing all over his body. she knew what he wanted and she was going to let him . she spread her legs giving him better access to her pussy he was kissing. she held onto her tail tight as she let out more moans. "your so sexy Aaron and just know where to touch me and make me want it i love it and thank you i'm glad you love every inch of me".

Aaron didn't speak. He communicated his love to her by licking and sucking her treasure. She tasted wonderful in his mouth. His hand caressed her legs and butt as he licked her.

Ezio held her hand as she touched his face. He even nuzzled into her palm taking in her affection. "Did we? Did we do anything?" How could he have spent such a wonderful night with two amazing women and not remember if they made love all night. If not then he wanted to make new memories. Or even if they did he would just do it again just for the pleasure of doing it.

Aaralyn shrugged her blush creeping up her face at his affection. "I don't beloved so... but I don't know how I should feel" she said confessing to him that she had never done something like that before. She smiled embarrassed that she was inexperienced like she was.

Betty tossed her head back and wiggled her tail back and forth in her hand as she moaned from his sucking and licking. she soon laid down on the bed holding her tail close and bent her knees up to her chest making it even easier for him.

Aaron kept caressing her back side as he gently spread her folds and ran his tongue between her pink lips.

Ezio nodded understanding that he had not lost memories of a wonderful night. But her words cut straight into his heart. Was she regretting what happened? As he laid there gazing into her eyes he could smell lia's and his scent on her. Was she regretting all that? "What do you mean? I thought everything was great so shouldn't we all be happy?"

"Oh no! I meant I don't know how my body should feel after relations" she corrected not wanting to think she regretted what happened. She was perfectly content with the two. She sighed "even in my human life sec was something you didn't do until marriage. I died before that could happen" she confessed looking away from him she was so embarrassed.

Ezio nodded listening to her words. "In Roma things were different. Nudity wasn't frowned upon and sex was an active part of everyday life. I want you to experience these pleasures now in this limbo. To let go and release yourself to your desires." He pulled her closer to his body plating a kiss on her forehead.

She gasped as she was pulled towards him "oh! I think that would be fun... I mean we are supposed to let animal instinct come over us" she said cuddling against him. Was this what the rest of her life would be like? She hoped so, Aary was comfortable right there in his arms. Was this complete? Maybe but she wanted Mia to cuddle with them as well.

Betty let out anther moan while letting go of her tail and clinging to her legs to keep them held up.

Betty's pleasure made Aaron happy. He loved how good he could make her feel. Still there was something else he wanted to do. It wasn't so much for her as for him, and he was worried she would avoid him for even trying it. But as Betty held her legs and moaned he couldn't help but notice her tail hole.

He decided to test the waters. Aaron's tongue moved from Betty's pussy and went down. He gently licked Betty's little tail hole.

Betty let out a gasp and her eyes went wide at where he was licking but the pleasure it sent caused her to relaxed back down. "oh that feels good".

Ezio smiled thinking about what their new life would have in store for them. "I guess that's true. We should let loose and be free."

Aaron let out a sigh of relief and blew on her tail hole when she announced her approval. He licked her a little more before daring to slide one finger up her butt and returning his tongue Betty's pussy.

Aaralyn nodded smiling at him. She wrapped a leg around him kissing his neck. "I believe that as well" she said agreeing with him. Her ear twitched and she giggled the feeling of having cow ears on her head and horns that her body had adjusted around so she wouldn't hurt someone.

Betty felt the finger go in and she arched her back and when he started to lick her cunt she really let out a moan. she felt at bliss right now doing things she never done before. Her ex only went straight to tearing up her pussy never tried this but she glad he did not for she knew he would be rough with her unlike Aaron. she cliched at the sheets of the bed her eyes closed in pure pleasure.

Aaron was really happy to see that Betty was enjoying this. He wanted her to be happy more than he wanted to feel this pleasure. He slipped a second finger in and started twisting them around as he started licking her clit directly.

betty was no screaming out her moans as the pleasure increased down below . she finely moaned out "I'm gonna cum ".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom