Spirit Beast High

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked as Lia and then at how the three of them were now tangled together in the shallow water. Aaralyn wanted to do something bold and the one thing she could think was what she was about to do... She hoped that she wouldn't be pushed away from this. Sitting there on his lap with Lia she pulled the girl closer to her so their breasts her pushed together and she kissed her while Ezio watched. The only thing she could thing though was God I hope they don't think I'm weird. She didn't let up as she pushed her tongue into the girl's mouth and explored.

[[I hope this is alright... _-_ I don't want anyone to think I'm all weird and stuffs]]

Ezio felt something rub against his cock but he stayed silent not trying to make a big deal of it. But Lia mentioned that name again. Aaron? Was that somebody important to her? He hoped not because he was having too much fun with these girls. "Hhhhmmm well maybe this Aaron can help me later. Right now I'm curious to find out jus what exactly Aaralyn has in mind as well." He was up to exploring the bodies of these beautiful women. But his thoughts still lingered in the back of his mind. But they were interrupted to find Aaralyn kissing Lia and his cock stirred as he watched the two of them.

Lia was taken by surprise by the kiss at first, yelping a little and blushing deeply, but quickly relaxed, wrapping her arms around Aaralyn and kissing her back, letting her tongue dance across the other girls, slipping into her mouth and doing some exploring herself. It felt so...foreign to her. She'd kissed a girl before but...not as a girl. She couldn't help but be turned on by it, kissing a girl she had just met...in front of a guy she had just met...

While they were all naked.

But she felt...at peace.

Aaralyn pulled back for air and giggled "Well that was new" she said softly a slight blush that seemed to always be there was on her cheeks. She smiled running her hand down the girl's face. She was straight, but that was an amazing kiss. Under the water she felt something and giggled "Looks like someone is happy" she said with a wink at Ezio.

She blushed too as the kiss ended, panting a tiny bit. "Y-yeah...definitely new..."
She gave another blush when she saw Aaralyn reaching under the water and making that comment. "W-well, can you blame him after...that?" she giggled.

Ezio could only watch in appreciation in the moment. Sure back in Roma things often got this wild but usually not so quickly. Apparently they all didn't know each other and Ezio much less than the other two. However they were all naked enjoying looking each other and getting feels in here and there. Of course like any other hot blooded male Ezio was getting turned on by the sight of the two women. "Yes very happy but maybe I should help spread the happiness." Ezio pulled Aaralyn in for a hot kiss slipping in a little tongue before grabbing Lia and doing the same. When he pulled away he was running his hands over both women groping trying to elicit moans.

Aaralyn kissed him back and then watched with fascination as he kissed Lia as well. She felt his hand running over her body making her already sensitive skin tingle. A gasp escaped her lips and she squirmed a little. She smiled at Lia "Yeah but that is what I wanted to happen" she said winking at her talking about him being aroused. Aary didn't understand how in the world she could be so cool with all this and not be freaking out like she would have done back in her old life. Maybe it would have something to do with her animal instincts coming to the surface.

Lia watched eagerly as Ezio kissed Aaralyn, feeling a little jealous until he did the same to her. She whimpered softly and let out a tiny moan as he felt over her body, not at all used to the feelings she was having. She managed to catch the wink from Aaralyn, and smiled. She'd guessed that's what she wanted...what she was expecting...and despite herself she couldn't say she disagreed with the results. She wanted to...test...experiment...why not right?

Ezio smirked and chuckled hearing Aary's goal. "So it was your plan all along to seduce us and use our bodies for your own pleasures?" He winked but turned to Lia. "How do we feel about this? Should we be offended or grateful." He laughed teasing the cow girl lightly. "Honestly. Don't think I mind much and she can use my body for her little experiments." Ezio didn't care to much about things being normal any more. The regular rules of life didn't apply here so why did he have to limit his fun?

Aaralyn giggled, "Oh yes I want to have little experiments with the two of you" she said softly her hand running up and down his furry back. She didn't know what in the world had come over her but all she wanted to do was touch these two and kiss them and maybe love them if it went that far. She looked at Lia and smiled happy but not knowing what to do now she was just happy to be close to the two.

With a another blush, and her fur getting more and more red tinted she smiled at Ezio, leaning into him a bit. "I...think we should be a bit of both" she giggled "After all, she didn't exactly warn us, right?"

She really didn't mind though. Not a bit. She wanted more, and her body cried out for it. She was honestly happy in a way that things had turned out this way. She sniffed at Ezio, taking in his scent and rubbed his chest a bit with a sly smile.

Ezio feigned actually contemplating his answer. "Hhhmm I think I'll forgive her because I'm actually looking forward to her experiments." Ezio felt Lia inhaling his scent and he began reacting naturally to her. He sniffed back and began rubbing his body against her's trying to mingle their scents to claim her as his. He looked to Aary knowing it wasn't the same thing but he still wanted her to be his. He rubbed up against Aary as well leaving his scent all over her body.

She giggled at the two a blush creeping up her neck and to her cheeks. Her ears perked as she realized why he was rubbing against her and rubbed back even though it wasn't the same. She looked at Lia and rubbed against her as well. Hopefully the three of them would be together. She was having fun teasing Ezio with Lia and when Ezio had kissed her jealousy had radiated off of Lia. She didn't want her to be jealous, but happy that they could all share.

She smiled and rubbed back against Ezio, trying to get more of his scent on her. She loved his smell...it must have had something to do with being a wolf now...she'd never noticed smells like it before. When Aary rubbed against her she smiled and blushed a tiny bit, restraining herself from pouncing on the two right this moment.

She giggled a tiny bit, she couldn't believe this. She wouldn't have ever thought about any of this before...when she was...male. But even still, it felt right.

A gasp was heard from Betty at Aaron's kiss.she then closed her eyes and leaned into his kiss pressing her body up against his.she loved the feel of his lips on hers and stood there kissing him back with her arms wrapped around his neck. she knew she should be more careful about kissing guys she did not even thou but he seemed so sweet saying she was beautiful.

Aaron's lifted Betty up in the water and his erect penis found it's place rubbing Betty's soft pussy. He wanted so badly to enter her, but he didn't want to go faster than she was willing to go. As he held her her breast pressed against his chest and it made his cock throb against Betty's hole.

Betty felt his cock rub against her hole and she let out a moan. her hormones were going a mile a minute and her breathing was picking up. she still had her lips pressed against his. She manged to say "go ahead put it in just be gentle with me please".

Aaron gave her a long kiss and slowly reached under her to guide his cock into her. His firm cock slid into Betty smoothly and he began to move in and out of her. "Oh, Betty, you feel like Heaven!"

Betty kissed him back and when she felt him inter her she let out a long gasp and her whole body shivered. "thanks you feel good deep inside of me" she said blushing and moaning when he started thrusting in and out of her. she had wrapped her legs around his waist holding herself up so he could stay inside of her.

Aaron placed his hand on Betty's butt and lifted her easily as they were in the water. He began to lift and lower Betty on his cock.

betty cling tighter to Aaron moaning out louder with each thrust he made into her. she was loving the feel of it all .

Betty's love moans were music to Aaron's ears. He wanted to make her feel good. He reached his free hand up and grabbed one of her breast. He brought it to his mouth where he suckled it and teased her nipple with his fangs. He knew he would need to be extra careful not to hurt her.

betty was now moaning out Aaron's name . she looked down and watched him suckle on her breasts. she closed her eyes and said "Aaron you feel so good inside of me and your mouth on my breasts feels so great".

"I never thought it could be this good." Aaron switched to Betty's other breast. "I think being turned into an animal made me better at this." He sped up his raising and lowering. He was bouncing her on him now. She was so tight on him.

Betty was moaning and she nodded her head in agreement . she then manged to say "I never thought i would let a guy work his way into me after only knowing him for a few minutes but there something about you that I like Aaron".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom