Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirit Beast High

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ezio can fly?" Lia asked a bit surprised. "We all have powers? What's yours then Aaron? And what's mine?" She was getting excited at the idea of having powers, thoughts of what her powers could be flowing through her mind. Her tail started wagging quickly as Aary started running down her back, smiling bright. "Heh...It's up to you two."

Betty giggled as the kiss from Aaron and said with a smile "I bet my power is healing for i was so good at it in my life when i was alive would not surprise me that i could do it here by mere magic". She then looked to Lia,ezio and Aarlyan and said "oh that is fine if you three want to be alone i fully understand ". she snuggled into Aaron then asked "why would we need powers anyway this is heaven nothing bad is suppose to happen here right"?

"I don't really know, love." He thought about it for a moment. "I don't think it matters if we need them or not. I have no idea what my power could be."

Betty smiled as she snuggled into Aaron and said "no it doesn't I got you so no matter what happens i think i can handle it".

((I do plan on adding an adventure at some point))

Aaron put his arm around Betty. "Doesn't matter what comes at us, Betty, no one's going to lay a hand on you but me."

Ezio could fly... it boggled his mind but a small part of him knew there was something more to it than just flying. Before it felt as if the air itself picked him up and carried him from his bed. The thought of having this ability made things a lot more interesting. He wanted to learn more he wanted to master it and by the looks of it everybody else was getting as excited as he was. But Aarylyn's touch brought him down from it all. "I'm sure I can put off learning about flying and stuff until later. Right now my priority is with you ladies. So if you both wanna stay and talk I'm fine with that."

(Looking forward to it.)

Aaralyn smiled also wondering what her own power was. Hearing Ezio brought her mind away from that. "Well it doesn't matter to me" she said with a dazzling smile. She looked at Aaron and Betty she sighed happily feeling great that her friends were together.

Betty giggled and said "Aaron your being to sweet i think your spoiling me with your sweetness".

"I get the feeling you've earned it." He smiled but there was a hint of sadness. He knew she deserved to be treated nice because she hadn't been.

There was a bell sound in the background. "The classes will be starting soon. You all still looking to come?"

Altair couldn't help his curiosity though just the thought of being able to lift from the ground without wings intrigued him. He focused on that feeling from before the feeling of air currents swooping in and wrapping around his body to life him from the ground. And right on cue he felt it and he was slowly rising from the bed. "I can do it. I can fly or hover for now."

Aaralyn gasped seeing him hover "That is amazing" she said her eyes sparkling with wonder. She thought it would be cool if he could fly around like a super hero even if he could only hover at the moment. She looked back at the other two "I don't know if we are going today, maybe tomorrow" she said not knowing if it was alright that she talked for the others.

Altair tried again to focus on the air urrents in the room and drifted down to Aarylyn. "You gotta try this." He took her into his arms and pulled himself back up into the air. He spun them around once slowly and it was a little shaky. He still had a lot to learn before he could do more than just get a few feet off the ground. He wondered if he could fly faster than a bullet or maybe he could do more than hover or fly. Maybe he could use the air currents in more ways than one.

Aaralyn squeaked curling into him afraid of being off the ground. Once she realized that she was alright she tried to calm her nerves. She looked around "its like being on a horse" she said with a giggle looking around. "Can we dance" she asked she asked holding him tightly.

Altair laughed a little as she clutched to him tightly and he held onto her not planning to let go. When she finally calmed down she grew excited about defying gravity. Her question puzzled him and he wasn't quite sure how much dancing they could do but for her and Lia he would have tried anything. He tried to keep a steady stream of air surrounding them enough to give there limbs space to work with. He took a tentative step forward and the air followed him as he took more steps. "Go ahead and try I won't let you fall. I could never let anything bad happen to you two."

Aaralyn giggled as she stepped into a dance she knew well. She put her hand on his shoulder and one in his hand. She could feel his arm around her waist holding her close as she moved them both into a slow dance. Her favorite song came to mind and she began to hum softly before she sang the words of the old Irish song that her grandfather had taught her to dance to. It was amazing dancing in the air, disconnected from the ground below. Aary felt at peace right here with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom