Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirit Beast High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron pulled his mouth away to say, "Go ahead. There's a lot more on the way!" He returned his face to Betty's pussy and started spreading his fingers inside her but opening and closing them as he teased her clit with his fangs.

Betty arched up her back pushing her pussy up into his mouth more as she let out a scream as her juices flowed out of her into Aarons mouth.

Aaron hummed with pleasure as her drank form her. He than turned her on her side and spread her tail hole. "Betty, I'm going to put it in now, so relax and let me know if I'm too rough." He teased the hole and pushed on it. His cock was hard and big, but Aaron was being careful. He pushed on Betty's tail hole trying to enter.

Betty bit on her bottom lip as her tail hole spread open to let him enter her. she felt the pain but did not speak out for she wanted to do this for him and knew he was being gentle by his words. she felt her tail hole start to get wet as well and this was interesting . "why is my but hole getting wet "was all she could mange to say thou the pain.

"It's from my cock. It's called pre-com. I make a lot of it." He moved in and out only a few inches each way to get her used to the feeling of being sodomized. He went a little deeper with each thrust. It felt wonderful inside her. "So good, Betty. Do you like it?"

Betty had her eyes closed listening to him speak and cletching at the blanket against the pain that was slowly turning into pleasure. she let out a small whimper as he thrusted into her . soon she was moaning and said "yes I like it it feels good"..

Aaron was now able to get every inch of his cock inside Betty. He lifted her hips and positioned her on her knees. He started pumping her slowly and reached under her to rub her pussy.

betty was now no longer whimpering at the pain for it turned into pleasure as he pushed his cock in and out of her butt. she was moaning out and holding onto the sheets . she could not talk for she was too far gone in the pleasure.

Aaron pulled Betty up against him and kissed her ears as his fingers entered her pussy and played with her g-spot. Her other hand was on her breast.

betty leaned up against him as he counted to thrust into her tail hole and use his other hand to play with her g-spot and the other was on her breasts. her moans were turning into screams as she said "I can't take it i'm going to cum again this is way too dam good". she could not believe her words she just caused.

"I'm gonna cum to!" He grunted and couldn't help but fuck harder. "Cum with me, Betty!"

Lia slowly opened her eyes from a wonderful night of sleep to see Aary and Ezio holding each other. She smiled as she remembered the last night, they hadn't made love, but they had cuddled until they slept...it was her first night like this...as a girl. She still didn't fully believe it, any of it. Everything she had felt had been so much different than before. So much more...right.

She climbed out of bed as quietly as she could and pounced on the two, giggling and nuzzling into both of them. "Morning! Miss me?"

Aary giggled entrapping the female in her arms pulling her into the cuddle session. She smiled kissing Lia's cheek "how did you sleep" she asked softly feeling complete now that they were all together.

She smiled and hugged the two closely, kissing Aary's cheek back as she did so. "Amazingly, actually. Better than I ever did when I was a g- alive." She wagged her tail quickly, happy to be with the two of them again.

Betty was moaning very loud now and gripping onto the bed when she let out a scream "Iam cumming" . she came all over the bed.

Aaron gritted his teeth and made his last thrust up Betty's hole. Cum pored out of him and into Betty. He laid her down and kissed her. "Thank you, Betty."

She was panty hard from the moment of pure happiness and looked over at Aaron saying "your welcome my sweet I'm glad i can provide you with pleasure".

Aaron snuggled up to Betty. "so what do you want to do to day? There are some classes we could go to, but I don't really know what they're for."

"oh okay lets find the other two girls first maybe they want to come with us unless you wanted to go alone with me "betty said while snuggling with Aaron resting up a little bit.

Ezio was cuddled up to Aary when a sound caught his attention and it made his ears flick. He wasn't used to his new body that much but his instincts did tell him to be aware. Unfortunately for him he didn't react in time enough and saw Lia pouncing them. Her affectionate attack was returned by him nuzzling her back. "Well I'm glad your up and hyper."

Aaron thought about it for a moment. "We could go and look for them. I was wondering what had happened to them after we hooked up." He got up and took a look in his closet. "When I got here there were clothes for me. There are probably clothes for you in your room... wherever that is."

Betty sat up and said "I have no idea i woke up laying on some grass so not sure where my room is but my dress is back at the beach i could put that back on once we get it or we can go looking for my room".

"Maybe we shou... Hold on!" Aaron noticed that his closet had more clothes in it on the other side. He closed the door he'd opened and opened the other one. Low and behold there were schoolgirl uniforms on the other side. "Wow! Do you think everyone has these in their closets or did they know we'd wind up together?"

((I wish I'd thought of this sooner. It's a cool twist.))

(lol yes it is)
Betty smiled and stood up saying "i do not know maybe we was suppose to be together like planned out i do not know". She walked over to the other closet and pulled out a school girl uniform that had a white top with a pink and black skirt with white shoes to match and white socks. she got dressed and said "well sense there are cloths for me and I love you I have made up my mine I'm going to stay here and live with you ".

Aaron smiled wide and leaned in to give Betty a kiss before getting dressed. "I wish I could find a ring for your finger!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom