Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Apocalyptic Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitty felt him lean against so she leaned into him putting her head on his chest . while she was laying there she took a plate and put some apple pie on it and started to eat it. "want a bite" she asked him holding out her fork close to his mouth. She wanted to see what he would do. she was getting bored something that sometimes got her into trouble. she knew if she said the word he would work it out to were they were alone but decided for now to work on getting to know him better and to feel safe around. she still was a little scared of him but the more he was cute and friendly and even romantic she started to fall that much more in love with him.

Sam couldn't help but smirk when Xitco said they could go off together. "Well go on then." She smirked, shooing them with her hands. "Don't worry about me and Trystan. He can show me that fire trick again." She smirked at the kitsune, nudging him. She really wouldn't mind seeing that again. She nodded when he said she wouldn't let him watch. "Nope. When that happens, it'll be no boys allowed." She smirked. She didn't even think about the silence until Xitco said something. "Hmm... We could play cards?" She suggested, pulling her backpack off and digging through it for a moment before pulling out a deck of cards. "Or you two could run off and Trystan and I could play cards." She said, smiling.

*vash kicks his back feet back' and slid ageist the wall, Looking at her.*
" i wish you, wouldn't hide things from me. After All' How Can i be Your Hero' without knowing' whats wrong."
*he flashed his eye's at her, as they sparkled in harmony. he took a breath of thin air and let loose. hoping she would reviler to him, what she keeps hiding.*

She looked at him. "Why do you want to be my hero anyway?" She was trying to see if he liked her before she revealed her crush. She didn't want to be totally embarrassed by telling him that she liked him. She kept leaning against the wall, her face still expressionless, which took a lot of effort considering he was close to her, talking about being her hero.

*vash, face puzzled. As if this one was 2 easy of a simple question.*
" Every Beautiful Girl', Need's a Superman To Sweep Them off their feet. In Times Of Trouble."
*he stopped for a sec,then began pointing at himself.*
"I'm No Superman, But I think i can Do an Alright Job. Protecting You."
*Vash Chuckles*

"I don't mind. Whatever you wanna do. I mean, there's not a whole lot to do around here... The others pretty much had stuff to do figured out... But... Uh... It's just that they..." She looked at him and then back away. "Nevermind. It's difficult to explain." She set her head on the wall, looking off into space and thinking.

Zombie Chewtoy said:
Sam couldn't help but smirk when Xitco said they could go off together. "Well go on then." She smirked, shooing them with her hands. "Don't worry about me and Trystan. He can show me that fire trick again." She smirked at the kitsune, nudging him. She really wouldn't mind seeing that again. She nodded when he said she wouldn't let him watch. "Nope. When that happens, it'll be no boys allowed." She smirked. She didn't even think about the silence until Xitco said something. "Hmm... We could play cards?" She suggested, pulling her backpack off and digging through it for a moment before pulling out a deck of cards. "Or you two could run off and Trystan and I could play cards." She said, smiling.

Trystan raised an eyebrow, snapping his fingers once more on his free hand, an ember resting just above his palm. "Heheh, I have no problems showing you that fire trick." When she said he wouldn't let him watch, he sighed, looking down in mock disappointment for a few moments before looking back up at her deviously. He didn't say anything, and looked away after a minute, focusing back on his food. Almost imediately after he finished, he looked to Kitty, a pleading look on his face. Cheesecake, he was trying to ask her for cheesecake in his mind. "I think I like Sam's idea. You two go run off, me and her can stay here and play." He winked playfully at her, adding a little more warmth to his tails when she snuggled into them. It was moments like these he was glad that the slight red tint wasn't all too visible.

*Vash made a funny face expression.*
"Well, Yeah it's a bit boring around here."
*he scratched his head as she said the other's had stuff figured out.*
"What Do You Mean., They Have Stuff Figured Out."
*Vash looked Confused. when she backed herself away As doing that Vash stood up, in a Hero Liked Pose.*
"Well' Cheer Up, Kiddo. There's Something We Can Do. Or we can at least get out side and Go Seeking."
*Vash Smiled At her Widely, Leaving His Pure White Teeth Sparkling Out At Her.*
"Plus We Can Try, To Find Yourself a Weapon. After All, You wanted one Right. ? And Maybe There's Other's I Can Be A Hero Too."

Sam smiled as he snapped and the fire appeared. She was sure that would never get old. Though when he smiled at her like that, she raised an eyebrow, pretty sure he would try to peep anyways. She would just have to make sure he could do that either. She shook her head, laughing a bit at him. When he stared at Kitty like that she chuckled, leaning over and handing him the cheesecake that Xitco had already taken a slice of before snuggling back into his tails. She blushed a bit as he agreed with her suggestion, though he made 'play' sounds so sexual. She was more thinking he could teach her how to spin her pistol like he did his. Or something like that.

She sighed as he said he could find others to be a hero to. "Vash, I thought there for a minute you wanted to be my hero." She pointed at herself when she said "my". "Although, I do understand why you wouldn't." She looked down and sighed again. "I make a pretty lousy damsel in distress." She frowned and looked into space again. She wasn't lying. She had tried it as a dating technique, and she really did make a lousy damsel. She looked at him, still frowning then looked at the ground.

He grinned, taking the cheesecake, although managing to hold off long enough to nuzzle Sam in thanks before tearing into the slice. It didn't last all too long, and now that he knew where the cheesecake was, neither would the rest of it. Cheesecake was his fatal flaw. If there was some near him, he might try, but it was very rarely that he could resist it's lovely temptation. Soon enough, he managed to stop, leaving a slice for Sam, which he put on a plate and handed to her. Amazingly enough, the only proof that he had eaten the treat was the empty plate in front of him. "Heh, well, if it wasn't for the fact that Kitty could make more, I might be worried about the sudden loss of this stuff." His tails tightened a little, and he sighed, looking to the neko and the anthro. "Well? You guys gonna go out or what?"

Sam couldn't help but smile when he nuzzled into her. the gesture was almost pet like. But it wasn't long at all before he was devouring all of the cheesecake. She chuckled a bit at him, and was actually a bit surprised when he left a slice for her. "Thank you." She said, taking the plate from him. She started eating it slowly, savoring the taste of it. But she was too full to finish it and started trying to hand feed it to Trystan. She was pretty sure he wouldn't refuse. She stopped suddenly when he bluntly asked if they were going to go out and then looked at them questioningly. Were they going to go off and have some fun?

He grinned, nodding when she thanked him, and when she tried to hand feed him the rest of it, he did not resist her. He even placed a small kiss on her hand when it was done. Of course, he wasted no time in returning his gaze back to Xitco and Kitty. "I figured you guys might need a room. There's a relatively intact room up on the third floor. The number is 341. Enjoy yourselves." With that, he grinned, raising an eyebrow at Sam before flicking the ember up into the air, watching as it spun, leaving a tiny circle of fire with a small stick going down. "Do you like lolipops?" he asked with a small smile.

Samantha was a bit surprised at the kiss to her hand. She was more expecting him to bite it while trying to get to the cheesecake, but the kiss was much more pleasant. She listened as he instructed the other two where a decent room was. Her attention was soon drawn back to the fire he made, watching as a new figure was drawn. She laughed a bit at his question. "Not the firey kind. I much prefer the sweet version." She said, smiling at him.

He grinned at Trystans dissapointment and gazed at the fire dancing between his fingers. The tricm definately was impressive; one to watch. Xitco watched them, and as much as he wants to stay, it was obvious that everyone wanted their playtime. The anthro nodded, his breath of sweets. The neko still sat as he stood but he pulled her up by he hand delicately and smiled. "Ready?" be asked knowingly and trotted up the stairs with her hand in his. His ears still tucked back to catch anything they might say.

Kitty smiled at the kitsune and Sam they were having fun. When Xitco said to her ready she smiled and nodded her head his breath smelled so sweet. She let him take her by the hand and pull her up then she let him lead her up stairs. She forgot all about Trystan and Sam and all she could see was Xitco.

*Vash's Face Puzzled Out*
"I Do, i Uhm ughh."
*He Speaks Confident, As Standing Stright up.*
" A Hero's Job Is Never Done. "
*he scoots down over to her, nice and gently.*
"Your not lousy, your just particular."
*He Smiled*

She looked at him, so many things to say sticking to her tongue and the back of her throat. "Vash, there's something I have to tell you, but I just can't say it. I'm not courageous, and I'm not brave. I just can't say it to you or anyone else, but I want to tell you." She looked away, choking up a little. He was so close, but she knew he was A hero. Not HER hero. She wouldn't have a hero, because she didn't need a hero. At least, nobody that she did. She was fragile and sensitive.

*Vash'es Eyes Widen When she told him she has something to tell him. He jumps to his feet screaming*
" OH NO NO NO NO !!! YOUR A MAN, A MAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "
*Vash turns around running in circles and then facesmacks a wall, falling to the floor still screaming but now hes saying*
" STOP DROP AND ROLL STOP DROP AND ROLL , DAMMIT IT ONLY WORKS FOR FIREEE AHHHHHHHHHH"

Lupa lets a tear roll down her cheek before standing and looking at him with a look of anger and sadness. "I'm not a man. I'm a girl, and I'm one with feelings." She walked out of the room and back into the bedroom down the hall, sitting in the closet. She wondered if he would make the connection of the word feelings with the possibility of her having feelings for him. She figured he'd probably be to busy to notice she was crying and mad at him.

*Vash', Noticed the tear on her face and stopped admittedly.*
"Lupa, You Alright ?. "
*vash creeps slowly up to where she had disappeared into and plotted himself instance.*
"i know you have feelings, i'm sorry i just thought that's where we was heading into the conversation. .. Yikes My mistake"
*vash sighed*
"i'm Truly Sorry"
*Vash figured that was enough to set the tone,' he stood straight up while. grabbing his glasses that fell' on the floor, in the middle of that little scene of his. HE Headed downstairs where he found the exit of the door, he turned around once more and sighed again. as speaking to himself in a tone of a whisper.*
"sigh, some home huh lupa."
*Vash Mutter's to himself*
" she could of been the one but its messed up now "
*he closes the door' and takes a steady pace out into the street, he kicks a couple of rocks. As he Continues to truck his way threw the street.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom