Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Apocalyptic Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombie Chewtoy said:
Samantha was a bit surprised at the kiss to her hand. She was more expecting him to bite it while trying to get to the cheesecake, but the kiss was much more pleasant. She listened as he instructed the other two where a decent room was. Her attention was soon drawn back to the fire he made, watching as a new figure was drawn. She laughed a bit at his question. "Not the firey kind. I much prefer the sweet version." She said, smiling at him.

The kitsune grinned, swiping his hand through the fire, extinguishing it, catching another ember in his hand. He flicked it up again, although this time, instead of it forming a lolipop, it split, making somewhat of a fireworks display. "Well, the others are gone, and I feel that this moment was stolen from a corny romance movie. Albeit, a corny romance movie with demons and the end of the world, but corny none-the-less." He sighed, catching a small piece of fire, flicking it at Sam. It disappeared before it made contact though.

Sam smiled as she watched the mini fireworks display in his hand. It almost seemed like she could touch it, but she knew that was a bad plan. She couldn't help but laugh as he said this moment seemed like it belonged in a cheesy romance movie. "That's the truth." She chuckled a bit more. "So, what's next now that we're alone?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. She wasn't sure what to do now that they were alone again. Especially considering the last time that had happened, she ended up sucking his dick for protection. And now that she thought about it, he never even finished. Though only because Kitty was watching and Xitco showed up then as well.

Trystan sighed, swiping the fire, making it vanish. Thoughts danced through his head. And certain thoughts made his eyes study Sam. How the new clothes he had given her hugged her body nicely. And that thought led him to look back to the couch, grinning widely. "Hey, Sam, I think I have an idea about what to do now. Of course, it includes the peeling away of clothes." He looked around the room, a devious smile on his face. "I think it's plenty warm enough here, wouldn't you agree?"

When he suggested them doing something that involved them peeling away clothes, she hesitated. "Umm... I don't really know." She said, suddenly not nearly as confident in her words as before. "I guess it would be warm enough, but I kind of like these clothes." She said, hugging herself. She wasn't so sure of this anymore. But the more she thought about it, the more it didn't seem too bad. The first time around he went slow, and it actually felt pretty nice. And it wasn't like he was trying her luck again. So why not. "What'd you have in mind?" She asked, immediately regretting that question.

wildkat said:
Kitty smiled at the kitsune and Sam they were having fun. When Xitco said to her ready she smiled and nodded her head his breath smelled so sweet. She let him take her by the hand and pull her up then she let him lead her up stairs. She forgot all about Trystan and Sam and all she could see was Xitco.

After Xitco was sure they were alone, he took Kitty's hand and pressed it to his chest, looking at her affectionately. "You really wanted this to happen earlier didn't you?" he smiled, his pointy fangs shining. His paws ran through her hair and down her back, relaxing at her behind. The anthro leaned forward and kissed her cheek softly, his eyes fluttering closed. Xitco purred as he stepped back and took off his cloak, chest piece, and shirt. Slipping off his pants, boots, and socks he was only in thin boxers. His tailed swayed and he returned to her, kissing gently on her cheek, neck, and making progress to her chest. The feline removed her shirt effortlessly, purring as she still refused to wear a bra. Xitco dropped to his knees silently and started to tease the two breasts; rubbing over the surface and flicking his sandy tongue over the fleshy nipples. He smiled up at her, taking in one of the breasts and being careful not to let his teeth irritate her. His mortal tail curled under his leg and pulled off her bottoms, leaving her underwear. The tail moved yet again and rubbed over her material on her clitoris.

{Whoo, that's pretty long, eh?}

Lupa ran down the stairs and into the street after him, hugging him and closing her eyes. "Vash, I'm not gonna let my hero do this to me. The thing I was gonna tell you is that I like you." She opened her eyes, looking at him. "I like you, and, damnit, I'm not letting you get away like that." She had her head laid on his chest, hugging him tightly around the stomach.

Kitty looked up at him blushing saying "only cause you got me all hot with your sweet words and actions and gosh darn it I do not know rather to be scared of you or have feelings for you". She let out a soft purr as his paw ran thou her hair and came to relax on her behind. she blushed when he kissed her cheek and this time her purr came out as a moan. she watched as he stripped down to his boxers again . She had to admit she liked the sight. As he kissed from her cheek to her neck to her chest her breathing picked up knowing they was going to go all the way hopefully no one stopped them again. When he teased her breasts her nipples became hard and the hot sensation she felt earlier came back to her. When his tongue flicked her nipples she let out a loud moan. When she felt his tail on the material of her underwear rubbing her clitoris she started to moan real loud saying "oh god that feels really good". she cling to the big anthro tighter her tiny hands clinging to his back as she leaned a little closer to him moaning.

*Vash Hugged her as she was hugging him. As She Squeezed he Comforted and snuggled up with her.*
"Lupa ? ? ?"
*vash stared*
*When She Told Vash She liked Him. He Smiled, But he didn't say anything back he just snuggled her with his arms as she layd her head upon his chest.*

*Vash, looks down he seemed, bothering some the reason he didn't say anything was cause he wasn't sure how he felt. infact vash didn't feel any sort of attraction to her, he did feel happy but nothing of such as an attraction. Vash just gazed*

She looked down at her shoes, backing away from him a bit and letting go of him. "I'll be inside." She walked past him, realizing he didn't and wouldn't like her back. Once she was inside, she went up to the second floor, into the bathroom. She locked the bathroom door and sat on the floor, thinking with an expressionless face again. She tended to express her sadness through showing no obvious expression. She would cry if it was bad enough, but unless that happened, she was silent and expressionless.

*Vash feel's bad for not saying anything or hinting at anything, he couldn't move he was just frozen stiff. he stood there not moving any inches and just blinked and blinked.*

She thought about everything he had hinted at: liking her, not liking her, just wanting to save everyone, caring about her, protectiveness, etc. She realized that she was going to end up alone in an empty world. No repopulating for her, as if she had wanted to in the first place. She leaned back against the bathroom door, providing extra blockage of entry.

*As Vash Posed' Stiff, There Was a Shadowly Left that echoed threwout the street, Vash Was Frozen stiff the laugh drew nearer and nearer
and then she appeared, a hottie, of a ninja she swifty drew near with gleaming eye's crawling to her prey and then she was revealed.*

sexyanimegirl1.jpg

Jess : " HIya Lover Boy ! I Bet your speechless' i know you are. i bet your in love, Ha' i know that too. See iv' been watching you."
*jess looks up*,
Jess : " i like what you do, your a cute protector "
*Jess gets closer with her curvy body pressed ageist vash, with all her might as vash was frozen stiff he didn't fall over. her lips move to his ear.*
Jess : " Vash, you can be my Lil protector, You Can help me and i can help you. "
*Jess's Fingers Crawl up Vash's legs to near his pelvis Closer has her hand breezed his Penis Area.*
Jess : " You See Lover Boy, The game goes like this. You Protect Me and be my "Man" il take very very good care of you. "
*Jess Grin' Widen*
Jess : "IF you dont play By My Rules, You Will Die. The Game is Simple, Survive Is simple. Your With me Or Your Not, U chose me., Don't Forget it"
*she leaps into the shadows and disappears in a flash as Vash Unfreezes.*

"Jess, Jessica'"
*Vash eye's turned into some kind of sparkles of love as it filled inside, vashes head.*

Zombie Chewtoy said:
When he suggested them doing something that involved them peeling away clothes, she hesitated. "Umm... I don't really know." She said, suddenly not nearly as confident in her words as before. "I guess it would be warm enough, but I kind of like these clothes." She said, hugging herself. She wasn't so sure of this anymore. But the more she thought about it, the more it didn't seem too bad. The first time around he went slow, and it actually felt pretty nice. And it wasn't like he was trying her luck again. So why not. "What'd you have in mind?" She asked, immediately regretting that question.

Trystan chuckled lightly, his tails moving around, pulling Sam into his arms. "I like them too. But personally, I think you look better with less of it on." His advances were gently and with a small smirk, he leaned forward to nibble lightly on the girl's ear. He kissed his way down to her neck, nibbling and biting there lightly, all while his tails pressed and massaged her back, holding her close. "Oh, I don't know really. I was thinking maybe we could finish what we started hmm? We only ever got to do the foreplay." The kitsune grinned, laughing lightly, pressing a small kiss on her lips.

Sam draped her arms around his neck when he pulled her closer, more out of instinct than anything else. A small smirk spread across her lips when he said she looked better with less clothing. She was also very glad he was being just as gentle with her as he was before. It made her relax quite a bit, and his tails massaging her definitely helped as well. A shiver ran down her spine when he nibbled on her ear and moved down her neck. Where he bit before was a bit more sensitive than the rest so it felt pretty good. "A-alright. That works." She said a little hesitantly. She her hands moved down the to bottom hem of her shirt, lingering there for a moment before she finally pulled her shirt over her head. It was better to take off her clothes now before his tails grew impatient and ripped them off again. She stood a bit taller, giving him a small peck on the lips while her arms resumed their place on his shoulders. She then smirked at him, taking his hat off and put it on.

wildkat said:
Kitty looked up at him blushing saying "only cause you got me all hot with your sweet words and actions and gosh darn it I do not know rather to be scared of you or have feelings for you". She let out a soft purr as his paw ran thou her hair and came to relax on her behind. she blushed when he kissed her cheek and this time her purr came out as a moan. she watched as he stripped down to his boxers again . She had to admit she liked the sight. As he kissed from her cheek to her neck to her chest her breathing picked up knowing they was going to go all the way hopefully no one stopped them again. When he teased her breasts her nipples became hard and the hot sensation she felt earlier came back to her. When his tongue flicked her nipples she let out a loud moan. When she felt his tail on the material of her underwear rubbing her clitoris she started to moan real loud saying "oh god that feels really good". she cling to the big anthro tighter her tiny hands clinging to his back as she leaned a little closer to him moaning.

Xitco grinned inside, purring as she clung to him. The vibrations traveled to his tongue where they teased her more, circling her hard nipples and biting with his lips. Her dry breast was helped by his hand, pinching and introducing a new pleasurable feeling. His other hand meanwhile was on her hip, steadying her and himself. The feline let his tail hook into her panties and slide them down. "I'm glad it does." he said softly and he picked her up with one hand, his eyes now level wi hers. He reached forward and lip locked her, kissing her deeply as they fell heavily onto the mattress. It was bare, only with a pillow and quilt at the edge of it. He pushed her with a little force, her now naked frame spread under him. He smiled, enjoying the sight as his tails massaged her inner thighs and one tickled her womanhood. His hands cradled her neck and he again moved forward to make out with the neko. His tongue rubbed with hers, fighting over space but she eventually won, hers in his mouth and he liked the taste. Xitco was ready for the next step.

Kitty moaned from his touch. When he had her naked fear crept its way up but she pushed it down. Kitty soon found herself on the bed under him. When he used his tails to tickle her thighs and woman hood she moaned "you taste so good and feel so good I want more." She went back to making out with him.

Lupa sat there, thinking that Vash would never come back. She was saddened by the thought, but, as it always had, her sadness was becoming anger. She punched the air so hard, she nearly dislocated her elbow, then she stood up, left the bathroom and threw herself onto the bed in the master bedroom. She figured Vash was just going to go on and she'd have to forget him like he was another stupid hiker. She hated the thought, but she had to deal with it. As she thought about it, she burst into tears, burying her head in the pillow.

*Vash stumbles in'side the house he calls home. Reaching for the wooden chairs as he seats himself, smashing his fist angrily ageist the table. Making a Crap load tones of noise.*

Lupa heard the noise, looking up from the pillow with tears running down her face. She wiped her tears off with the end of her shirt and went to peek down the stairs. She figured it was Vash and she was wrong, but she was quite prepared to punch the hell out of the person if it wasn't him.

*Vash heard the noise and he stops the banging. He Turns Around' His Face Looks Plain, Very Plain. its like the vash she use to know wasen't there.*
"Hiya, Lupa."
*Vash said so plainly.*

"Fine then, I'm going upstairs." She looked at him one last time, her eyes narrowed, before going back up the stairs. When she got upstairs, she went into the bedroom, laid down, and cuddled up against the pillow. She didn't believe that it was the real Vash, no matter what he told her. She would know it was him if he did something his old self would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom