Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Apocalyptic Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tainted Rainbows

Supernova
Samantha shivered a bit. It was starting to get colder. Fall had to be coming soon. Before the incident, she lived a cushy life, going to college and living in an apartment that was paid for by her parents. She worked full time to pay for college herself, a deal she worked out with her folks. She worked at a local shooting range, getting the people settled in their booths and selling them more ammo if they wanted it. On the side, she even provided shooting lessons, which turned out to make her more money than her actual job. She was a very attractive girl, only 5' 4" but with almost a D bust and a small waist which flared into a pretty nice set of hips. She didn't look unproportional by any means, just gorgeous. Her bright blue eyes were captivating and her lightly freckled skin was flawless. Her long brown hair was usually pulled back into a loose ponytail to keep it out of her eyes while she was at work. Her looks were one of the main reasons men took shooting lessons from her, but her skills kept them coming back. She was a damned good shot with just about any weapon. It was very contradicting to how she usually was.

Plain and simple, Sam was clumsy. When she walked around, she tripped over her own two feet. The only thing that kept her from too much embarrassment was the fact that she had amazing reflexes. She would catch herself before she would fall to the ground, or catch the things that she would knock over, but they were never fast enough to keep herself from tripping or hitting things in the first place.

When it happened, and all Hell broke loose from the Earth, Sam grabbed as many guns as she could, and as much ammo as she could carry and took off with the men she was with at the shooting range. They had connections and they took her to a compound that was pretty much a giant fortress that housed about four dozen people. Now it was about five months later and they were running very low on food. They had a few successful trading attempts with others that had similar compounds, but they were few and far in between and way too unreliable. Straws were drawn and Samantha was picked to leave to find more food. It probably didn't help her odds that she was one of the few that didn't have any family left. Why pick someone with a wife and kids there when they could just send the loner. She was given a light jacket, and a few of the weapons she brought with her along with a M16 from someone in the compound. She wore dark blue jeans with a few rips and holes, a black tank top, and a pair of old boots. Sooner than she would have thought, she was being ushered out the only door in or out of the place and it was closed behind her with a solid thunk.

She stood at the door for a while, surveying what was left of the world before her. The majority of the buildings were in rubble, though there were a few apartment and hotel buildings that didn't seem to be touched. The roads were completely empty, with the exception of the occasional abandoned car. Her blue orbs scanned the area, looking for any sign of movement before she started moving herself. She crept to a half demolished convenience store, ducking down as she got inside. She looked around the store, noticing some cans next to a fallen down shelf. She slowly moved over to them, stumbling over a bit of rubbish before finally reaching them. All of them had been emptied or were dented and obviously spoiled. She sighed, looking back out to the streets, looking for anything that would have food. The apartments were the only things that seemed to be relatively close that would have food, but what if they were locked? Sam closed her eyes, praying that in their haste, the previous occupants had left them open. She stood, keeping her M16 close to her chest as she moved as silently as she could to exit, which was a gaping hole in the side of the building.

The wasteland was a barren place. A horrid place. A place where nightmares roamed. It was not a place for the faint of heart. Somewhere in the distance, a red scarf was fluttering, and spurred boots were clinking against the ever shifting sands. It seemed like yesterday. Hell on Earth. Not by nuclear bombing, but by some fanatical Satanist, trying to bring out the devil himself. Well, lot of good that did. Behind the man with the scarf and spurs, a Russian by the looks of his uniform, nine-tails swayed in the wind. Ears were hidden under the red barret. Three pistols in three different holsters, surrounded by rounds of ammo jingling together. A.... Russian cowboy? Well, hell did break loose, and hell did contain quite a bit of madness.

The man chuckled to himself, running the narration through his head. Russian cowboy. He liked that. It had a nice ring to it. People called Devlin demented ever since his ninth tail grew in. Because one tail made SUCH a difference. He tilted his head, his green eyes suddenly filled with thought. Come to think of it, he might be a tad touched in the head.

Pushing the thoughts aside, he pulled out one of his beloved revolvers and began twirling it around his hand deftly, nimbly. "Ah.... such a nice day for a stroll. Honestly, I kinda miss all the human hubbub. Damn fanatic relgious people. All he had to do was say the incantation wrong, and that wimpy little bastard would've been bitten hard. But NOOOOO! He had to go do his research!" He sighed, shaking his head, using his pistol to break one of the first floor windows to a run down appartment. "Well, maybe there's some kind of entertainment in one of these buildings." Nobody said being a kitsune would be this bo- "Oh hell no! You aren't going to think the word boring!" He pointed at himself, then nipped at his finger. "Don't you point at me you little bitch!" He sighed, shaking his head. "When you hold a conversation with yourself, you know you're bored."

Samantha slowly made her way into the building. It was scary how quiet everything was. Not a single sound was made except the occasional shifting of rubble outside. Upon approaching the building, Sam looked around once more before slipping in the door almost silently. She slung the M16 on her back. It was too big of a weapon for such tight indoor conditions. She then pulled out one of her pistols. Pointing it out in front of her, she clicked the safety off before continuing onward. She went to the first door, finding it unlocked. She crept through the apartment, quickly finding the kitchen before tripping over something. She caught herself before she fell completely and kept moving, opening the cabinets and such she found that there were only a couple cans, but they seemed to be good. She smiled at her small success. She only hoped the other apartments were like this. She looked around the apartment a bit more, finding a backpack and she put the cans inside, slinging the thing over the shoulder opposite her rifle.

And that's when she heard it. A window shattering and then someone talking to themselves. The sad part was he even admitted it himself. She ducked down behind a sofa, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. It sounded like it was coming from the apartment next to the one she was in. So instead of trying to escape, where he would surely hear her, Sam decided she would stay in this apartment and lay low until he left. She slowly got up, and started backing into the back bedroom with her pistol pointed at the door. But of course backing up wasn't such a good, especially with the pistol in her hand and the safety off. As soon as she tripped, she fell flat on her butt with a dull thud and her finger twitched, pulling the trigger, causing the gun to go off with a very loud bang. Now not only had she probably gotten his attention, but her ears were ringing and she couldn't hear properly. So she just stayed put and kept her gun pointed at he door.

The ringing in his ears subsided, and Devlin slowly rose from behind the counter. A gunshot had torn through the sound barrier in the appartment over. "God fucking damnit, if that's you Drake, I'm going to kick you so hard you'll wish that ogre you met had fucked you in your ass!" He kicked the door open, drawing his second revolver. "Honestly, how many fucking times do I have to say that just because I'm bored," he smashed through the other door, unknowing it had already been opened. "Does not give you the power to randomly shoot...... why hello." He tilted his head back, sniffing the air. Human. Interesting. In his mind, human plus gunfire equals lack of boredom. "Drake, I know you're around here you little midget!" He holstered one of his pistols, deciding to search the kitchen first. "Maybe behind the counter? No?" He grinned, pulling back the hammer. "Come out you little leprachaun devil. I just wanna kill you." He chuckled, making his way to the living room. "Hm...... maybe behind the TV set?" He shoved his boot through the screen, jolting as power coursed through him. "Oh.... you are sooo dead you little imp!" He put three rounds into the TV, looking around before shrugging and making his way out. As he left, he started singing 'When the Saint's go marching in.'

Samantha stayed completely still as she heard him speaking of some Drake fellow. She blushed as he mentioned something about an ogre fucking him in the ass, but that quickly faded. She was surprised that he didn't even look in the bedroom. She was just inside the door and if he would have just looked that way when he was looking behind the kitchen counter, he would have seen her. She thanked whatever god was out there that he hadn't. She watched and listened as he went through the apartment, saying where he was going to look before he even looked there. She kept her gun pointed at the door, waiting for him to walk through, but he never did. She flinched as he shot the TV and put his foot through it. That didn't help the ringing in her ears, but she was very relieved when he started walking out. Oh that was too close for her liking. She sighed once she thought he left and lowered her weapon as she started to get up. It seemed to take forever to stand because she was trying to be so quiet. And once she finally stood she inched over to the door frame, poking her head slowly around the corner to see if he was really gone.

Devlin suppressed laughter as he snuck back towards the door, peeking around the corner. He didn't know the human was doing the same, and unavoidably smashed his skull into hers. His reaction was almost unseeable. He stepped to the side, knocking the pistol to the ground, pulling her by the hand and throwing her to the floor. He fell on top of her, pinning her arms to the ground, immobilizing her legs with his weight. "Hmhmhm. Gotcha now my lovely little human. I was wondering when mankind would finally have enough guts to peek out of the hole it dug itself into. Although, I'm curious. What's a pretty little girl like you doing out here all alone?" When their heads collided, his barret had fallen off, exposing his canine ears and deep red hair. Green eyes bore deeply into hers. Every now and then, he would twitch. A result from the shocking experience a little earlier.

Samantha gasped as she knocked heads with the demon that she had just been watching. She was even more surprised by his reaction. Her pistol falling to the ground as he knocked it to the ground. She yelped as he pulled her to the floor, though when he fell on top of her she grunted again. She still had the M16 strapped to her back and she was currently laying on top of it and him on top of her so it was very uncomfortable. She just stared wide eyed up at the fox demon above her. She mainly stared at his face, at least that was until she noticed his ears. Not that was interesting. She had never seen something like that before. A light blush came to her cheeks as he called her pretty. "I... uh...food." She stammered, finally getting out an intelligible word. She was just so shocked, she didn't know what to do. Her mouth was slightly agape as she just stared at him, almost in disbelief.

He smiled, exposing cutely sharp canines. "Food hm? I take it you're from a human colony? I was surprised to see you out and about, seeing as how humans have the tendancies of ground hogs. But you're brave aren't you?" He rolled off of her, standing and lifting her to her feet by the wrists. With deft hands, he unstrapped the M16, holding it under his arm. "Rifles are such clumsy weapons. Pistols are much better." He brushed his fingers under her chin. "Now, if you want food, you'll have to tell me your name love." He flipped a pistol from the holster. "And please, don't try to run. I can get rather.... nasty." His eyes held a bit of dementia.

"Come, come. Let's get you something to eat before you die of hunger. Seeing as how I found you, you are quite officially mine." He tilted his head, smiling widely, two of his tails ensnaring her wrists. "Tell me miss, are you familiar with the term 'finders keepers, losers weepers'? It pertains here. I promise I'll take good care of you though." He pulled her close, nipping her ear. "I may even give you your clunky rifle."

Sam's eyes wandered to those sharp canines in his mouth as he grinned. She nodded confirming she was from one of the human colonies, She shook her head though as he asked if she was brave. She really wasn't brave at all. She tried to be, but in her current situation, it was a pretty hard feat. As he raised her up by her wrists, she tried to stand the best she could on her own, that way he wasn't just pulling her up by her arms. She flinched as he unstrapped the M16. "I know." She said softly, looking up to the pistol that was still clutched in her hand. She couldn't really aim with her wrists being held like that, but if she could, she would probably try. She flinched, looking away from him as he touched her chin. "Samantha." She mumbled. She didn't really want to cooperate, but with that look in his eyes, she figured it would be a better plan to just tell him.

As he announced that she was officially his, she gave him a questionable look. "Hold on, I'm not some twenty dollar bill you found on the curb." She protested. She just stared as the two tails took hold of her wrists. "Finders keepers? That totally doesn't apply." She said, pouting a bit. She gasped as he nipped at her ear, jerking her head back. She frowned as he said he would take good care of her. She didn't need anyone to take care of her. But she wouldn't mind having her rifle back. It might come in handy if she could get her hands on it.

Devlin tilted his head, studying the rifle in his hands and the pistol she had. "No, you're not just a twenty dollar bill. You're much more valuable than that." He grinned, another tail moving behind her head, resting on her neck. With that threat so clearly evident, he nibbled lightly on her neck, only just enough to be able to pull away contentedly. "And believe it or not, yes it does apply here. I found you." His tails wiggled lightly, as if to signal for Sam to look at them. "And, seeing as how you currently can't really fight back, I guess you are mine." He chuckled, looking deeply into her eyes.

Suddenly, a tail flashed, wrapping around the pistol, tearing it from her grasp. "They say dogs can smell fear. I'm not a dog, but I can smell fear. It's spicey. Heady, like an old wine." His eyes glittered. "I smell it on you. Anger, fear, disbelief." He breathed deep, drinking in the scents. "Ah. You humans are so varied. You can't be younger than..... 19 maybe? I'm not very good with ages love. But, I can be quite the...... shall we say.... ass?"

Samantha shuddered as he said she was more valuable than that. Oh god she hoped he wasn't going to sell her to another demon. She would rather he just kill her right there. As she felt the tail touch her neck, a shiver ran down her spine. A gasp slipped from her lips as he nibbled on her neck, and she tried to jerk away from him, but the tail prevented that. She shook her head. "That's not fair." she said, looking a little defeated. She looked at his tails as he wiggled them then back up to him once he continued speaking. Her gaze caught his and she just stared, not sure what he was going to do next. He seemed a little off.

She jumped as one of his tails ripped the pistol from her hand. She probably should have seen that coming. a quizzical look spread over her face as he started talking about being able to smell her fear. If he wasn't a dog, what was he? She was definitely scared, but if she wasn't then she would have had to been crazy or suicidal. She nodded again as he guessed her age. "20." She said thinking about what he said. He could be an ass? Well that was obvious. "If you're not a dog, then what are you?" She asked. She didn't have a clue about demons of any of the things that had taken over. "And what are you going to do now that I'm 'officially yours'." She asked. She was curious as to what her fate was to be. If he was going to sell her off, she would just ask him to kill her right then, death would be much more pleasant than most of the things she was sure he would do to her.

He sighed, turning his back to her, his seemingly harmless, fluffy tails holding her firmly in place as he undid his weapons belt. "I'm not a fair guy my dear. If I was fair, that'd mean I'm right in the head." With a grin, letting the belt fall to the ground, he started to juggle the three revolvers, having emptied all but a single bullet. "We're going to play a little game. To test your luck." He tossed one behind his back, not breaking the cycle. "I'm going to pull the trigger six times. If you're lucky, you won't die, and I'll keep you as my little human. Safe from the other, crazier..... eviler entities that would absolutely love a bite out of that lovely ass of yours." He grinned, the guns ever moving. "If you aren't lucky, you get shot in the face and make a mess everywhere. Either way, I walk away a happy man. So, you'd better keep your fingers crossed." With that, he started, pointing the gun even at her face for the briefest second, pulling the trigger. Nothing but a click. And of course, a spike in fear. A few seconds passed, the movements unbroken. The process repeated itself. Stop, pull, click, all taking the briefest of seconds. Stop, pull click. Stop pull click. Stop, pull, click. He grinned, stopping for the sixth time. Time seemed to slow as the trigger made it's way back. The hammer slammed forward. The bang seemed like an explosion. Devlin smiled, catching his guns, twirling them around his fingers.

"Hm...... I missed. You my friend, are a lucky son of a bitch." He smiled widely, gently placing his guns on the floor. "Well, that was a fun game. Looks like you'll be sticking with me huh?" He chuckled, forcing her hands behind her back and restraining them with a single tail, leaving 8 open to explore. Only one moved up to her body, rubbing seductively around her neck, under her chin. Devlin pulled her close. "Tell ya what. To make things better for you, I'll explain to you exactly what I am, but first...."

She watched as he undid his weapons belt. She was actually kind of glad it was just that belt. She just hoped that he didn't go for his pants next. To her relief he didn't but something else horrible did happen. First he admitted to being not right in the head. Well that was no good. An insane demon wanted to keep her as a pet. Secondly he decided that he was going to test her luck. Her eyes went wide at his choice of test. She shivered as he said there were other crazier, eviler thing out there. That was never good. What if one of those eviler things killed him and he couldn't protect her? Or even worse, what if he didn't really want to keep her safe and his deluded self really just wanted to see her die? All these thought were running through her head as she watch him juggle the revolvers like a pro at the circus. She was almost mesmerized as he kept going, just looking on in fear as he kept explaining. "Wait wait wait..." She was about to protest when he pointed one of the revolvers at her face and pulled the trigger. She only let out a little squeak as she heard the click, but she was still alive. She then just stood there, her eyes shut tight, her shoulders tensed and she would flinch with each click she would hear. With only one more click, tears were streaming down her pretty face, but she remained silent, her eyes still closed. She just wanted to curl into a little ball and disappear. She nearly jumped out of her skin as she heard the bang. Her eyes shot open and her face went pale. She thought her legs were going to give out. She heard that bang for sure, her ears rang loudly in her head, but she didn't fall to the floor, she was still alive. She was shaking as she looked up at him and he just seemed to grin.

She didn't even blink until he started to move her arms behind her back, and it was then that she started struggling again. "You could have killed me!" She yelled at him, looking back at him. After a moment her struggles weakened until she was just shifting her arms every once in a while. She shivered and squirmed a bit as one of the tails ran up her body, caressing her neck. It caused her to gasp but then look back at him. "First?" She questioned. She was legitimately scared of the answer though. He would probably shoot at her again or something like that.

He grinned, wrapping his arms almost loving around her waist, holding her close. "First, you must bear my mark. Nothing permanent, nothing visible to your kind. But trust me, it will make a world of difference. Now, just relax. It'll be over before ya know it." He chuckled, flashing his sharp canines again, a few tails embracing her shoulders, hips, and of course one at the back of her head. With an almost pleased sigh, he nuzzled into her neck, slowly, calmly. His breath tickled her neck, raising goosebumps, although whether of fear or pleasure wasn't evident. Probably a bit of both. With a smooth motion, those canines that had before added to a cute, almost innocent charm punctured her. Almost as if he was a vampire, except he wasn't drinking the blood. "This ah... this next part may sting a little. Just relax into my tails, you'll barely feel it." His tongue slid over the crimson liquid, drawing a design on the side of her throat. When he finally pulled away, a small sizzle could be heard, and he whimpered almost apologetically. Devlin quickly covered it with his ninth tail, hoping to ease the pain. After a few minutes though, all his tails, except the one binding her wrists, withdrew. "Can't bear the sound of burning skin. That's why I didn't go to hell. Chose to stay topside."

He chuckled to himself, studying her neck and finding nothing there. "Hm. That turned out good. Now none of the demons should want you. You bear the mark of madness. And you know what, speaking of the other demons, I could smell your doubt too. And I'll have you know," he said, redoing his gun belt and reloading his weapons to the fullest. "I have the fastest, steadiest gun hand in this entire Wasteland. I could bounce a bullet off a rock wall and hit an Incubi demon right in his toybag. Twice." He picked up his hat, dusting it off, and placing it back on his head. "Now, that being said, you still wanna know what exactly I am?"

Samantha wanted to step back out of his embrace when he wrapped his arms around her. Nothing good could come of being this close to him. The idea of being marked didn't seem to make her very happy. She shifted uneasily. She couldn't help but squirm a bit as his tails held her from behind, making it hard for her to move back, though that was probably the plan. If there had been different circumstances, the nuzzling against her neck would have felt quite nice, but at the moment it just made her more uneasy. A light blush spread across her cheeks as he breathed on her neck, causing goosebumps. A small cry tore from her lips as he bit her and she squirmed, trying to get away. Her eyes widened and she whimpered a bit as he said it was going to sting. As she felt his tongue run over her punctured neck, she winced, but she couldn't move away. Her cute face cringed at the sizzling noise and she hissed a bit at it. She wasn't expecting him to whimper like that, after all it wasn't him that was being hurt. Then he explained it; he didn't like the sound.

She wanted to put a hand on her neck, but the tails wouldn't allow her to do so. She could only take his word for it. At least it didn't hurt anymore. She just stared at him as he said he could smell her doubt. "So you can smell all emotions?" The question just kind of slipped out. She just stared as he went on about how good he was. But by the time he was done, she looked a bit puzzled. "Incubi demon?" She asked. She really didn't know a thing about demons. She nodded at the last question. She really was curious as to what he was. He wasn't a dog, he had already said that, but he had dog like ears. Maybe a wolf or fox or some kind of weird cat? She thought about it for a moment before deciding it would just be best for him to show her.

The fox demon led her to the couch, which he returned to it's rightful position with a swift kick. "Each emotion has it's own distinctive scent. You already know what fear smells like from my view. Doubt is slightly sour. Anger is completely raw, like rotten, uncooked meat." He shrugged, tipping his hat and leaning back into the couch. "An Incubi demon is a type of vampire. Like a male Succubus. Sex demons. You have sex with them, they steal your soul and use it as energy, most often leaving you nothing but a hollow body." He put both hands on his chest, fingers splayed. "I am not such a demon. I am a nine tailed kitsune. A fox demon. Each of my nine tails contains 'mystical powers'. The only mystical power I use is to enhance my sight and hearing, as well as enchanting my weapons. Anywho, most of the other demons think I'm crazy because I can't control my powers. Typical kitsune stereotypes." He leaned close to her, more out of boredom than anything else. "You see, I once was sane. All these wars though, the endless flow of blood. Explosions, torn limbs. Demons have wars too. I was a field medic before I went looney." He shrugged, leaning back into the couch. He was running out of things to do, and being bored was never good. For him, or anyone near him. "You know what Sam? I think..... I'm going to kiss you harder than you've ever been kissed in your twenty years of life. Afterwards, I might do other things, depending on whether or not there's anything better to do." He leaned in close, kissing her hard, pulling away quickly with a gaugeing look in his eyes. "Don't worry. I don't bite hard."

Sam nodded as he explained what the different emotions smelled like to him. Maybe they were different for everyone? She kept her eyes on him, trying to figure out what he was going to do next. But as he seemed to relax into the couch, she did as well. It was kinda nice to be able to just sit and not worry about being eaten for a moment, even if she could use her hands for anything. She looked back over to him as he started explaining what an incubus was. She nodded a bit, feeling like a little kid learning learning something that she should have already known. She grew more interested as he started talking about what he was. She was relieved that he wasn't an incubi demon, that wouldn't have ended well. She nodded a bit more, wondering what powers the other 8 tails held. She nodded understandingly as he said the other demons thought he was insane. She had to kind of agree and she hadn't even known about that stereotype until now. As he leaned in close to her, she leaned away from him, looking at him oddly. She just stared as he spoke of the horrors of war. She didn't know demons had wars too, though it did make sense, they were supposedly more violent than humans, why wouldn't they have wars? She settled back into the couch, starting to relax a bit when he said her name. She looked a bit confused when he announced he was going to kiss her and maybe do other things. "Wait, What oth..." her question was cut off by the kiss, causing her eyes to widen and she pulled back some. That was indeed the hardest she had ever been kissed in her life, it was almost painful actually. "Yes you do." She said, bringing her wrists up to point at her neck. If drawing blood wasn't biting hard, she didn't know what was.

The foxy boy chuckled, kissing her again, although this time a little gentler. "I only bit once. And it wasn't hard, trust me." He grinned, eyes glinting dangerously. "Unless, you want me to show you what a hard bite feels like?" He grinned, tails fanning out as he formed an idea. Devlin lifted the girl, adding tails so the weight wouldn't rest entirely on her wrists, and settled her facing forward on his lap. "As fox-demons, we're classified as childish it seems. We get bored easily. Extremely easily. So, care to provide some entertainment of some kind?" His tails moved sensually accross her back, slithering up her shirt, massaging her back with their fluffy tips. His hands rested on her thighs, one tapping his fingers like a boss on his desk, waiting. "You know, I like you. You're scent, you're looks, but most of all, your attitude." He tilted his head, brow furrowing in thought. "You act as though you have nothing to fear...... which you shouldn't because.... well I'm here. Duh." One hand raised, coming to stop on her shoulder. "If it wasn't for the fact I'm sure you don't like me very much for biting you, or for capturing you and making you mine, I'd be tempted to let your hands go." He sighed, moving against her ever so slightly. "So, that tail will probably be there for the time being."

Sam flinched away from him as he kissed her again. Her head shook as he suggested showing her what hard was. "Oh, no thanks. Once is enough biting for one day." She said. The way he grinned kind of scared her. She knew he was up to no good, and he only proved it when he started lifting her. She squirmed a bit as she was lifted before being sat down on his lap. She froze as her ass touched his legs. She had no clue what to do, especially as he asked her to entertain him. "I... Um..." She looked around the room, as if something would pop out at her as a suggestion of what to do. "I Ahh." She shivered as she felt his tails go up the back of her shirt. Her eyes moved to his fingers drumming on the her thigh, then back over her shoulder as he began talking again. She blushed a bit as he said he liked her but she couldn't help but scoff as he said she acted like she had nothing to fear. "Most people would call that insane. Not being afraid that an insane demon thinks he owns you isn't normal." She said, looking back forward. She nodded a bit as he explained why he didn't let her wrists go. It was smart of him not to, because she still had another weapon on her and she would probably pull it on him. She was actually a bit surprised he hadn't either searched her or asked her about any other weapons. "I don't know how to entertain you." She finally admitted, shrugging a bit. She honestly didn't know what to do.

The demon took a double take. An unbroken human. Ah, so nice. "Well, that in itself is very entertaining. I'll show you how to entertain me." With a grin, and a sudden tearing sound, his tails ripped her shirt off, tossing the tattered shirt to the ground. He let it sink in for a moment before continuing. Two tails moved around her legs, teasing. The tips moved into the legs holes, slowly tearing the cloth from the bottom up. Eventually, he brang her calves into view, exposing her thighs, and then, they fell to the ground completely. Then he noticed something. Another weapon? He decided to ignore it for now, groping one of her breasts with his hand while rubbing her ass with the other. His tails explored, the fur unbelievably soft. "Hm, you my dear, are much more than just pretty. Those clothes did you no justice." Devlin sighed, nibbling on her collarbone, licking the tops of her breasts. "Ugh.... why must humans wear underwear hm? It gets so annoying. While I take care of that, I want you to grind against me. Move your hips."

Sam had been thinking entertain like play a board game kind of entertain, not what he had in mind. She looked back at him, a bit connfused as he said he would show her. Here eyes grew wide and her cheeks flushed beet red as she heard the ripping sound, watching her shirt fall to the ground. Her hands jerked, and she was was about to cover herself, but they were still bound by his tail. "Now wait just a second." She said, kicking her feet as she felt two of the other tails go up her pant legs and start ripping them. She wiggled around, trying to scoot back away from the tails, but that only moved her back further into his lap. As her pants fell to the floor, so did her other pistol. She glanced at it, but her attection was quickly brought back to the fox as he started groping her all over. She squirmed, trying to get away form his touch, but it was impossible with his tails feeling all over her as well. She shook her head. "Stop touching me!" She finally said, gasping as he started nibbling on her and licking. As he told her to move her hips, she shook her head. "No." She tried to scoot forward off his lap. She would have liked to have her hands at this point, she would have popped him in the nose by now.

He chuckled, his tails suddenly becoming rough in their movements. His hands were no longer gently kneading. "Did you not here the part about me owning you? I control your hands, if I wanted to, I could force this on you in so many ways it's not even funny." A tail wrapped around her waist, grinding her against him to prove his point. "You are a human, I am a demon that is stronger than you, and has your weapons." He nipped her ear. "And I'll even let you in on a little secret too. I missed on purpose. I liked you. Don't make me rethink." With that, the tail retreated from her waistline, all of them continueing their peaceful explorations. Eventually, one started pokeing at her underwear, lightly rubbing against her.

"I could give you so much pleasure, why resist huh? Are you a masochist? Do you enjoy pain? Because I can be quite sadistic, although you don't seem like that kind of girl. Do you like furries?" He tapped his chin, grinning wildly. "Maybe the idea of being shagged by a shaggy wolf excites you. But once again, you don't seem to like that." His arms wrapped around her, pulling her back to his chest, his fingers teasing her nipples. He started grinding against her, nibbling lightly from her shoulder to her recently bitten jugular. "I could do so much. So much, if you'd just give in. I could do so much either way. Whether you enjoy it or not..." He stopped, suddenly turning her to face him, his tails wrapping around her legs forcing her to straddle him. "Is completely up to you

Sam frowned, struggling more as his movements only got rougher, and he spoke of how he owned her. As his tail moved her to grind her against him, she shut her eyes, grabbing his thighs to try and stop the movement, but he was right he was much stronger than her, and this was going to happen whether she wanted it or not. Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized this, threatening to fall down her pretty face. She flinched away from him as he nipped at her ear. Her eyes shot open and she stilled as he said he missed on purpose. So it wasn't an accident. She just kind of sat there, not sure what to think until his tails started poking at her panties. This made her whimper a bit and squirm. It also made her blush a bit.

She was about to answer why it was wrong when he asked her if she was a masochist. She shook her head furiously. She most definitely didn't like pain. But when he brought up furries she seemed a bit confused, but when he elaborated on being fucked by a wolf, she understood. She shook her head again. She definitely didn't want that either. She looked terribly worried as he pulled her back against her chest, but as he started teasing her nipple a small moan slipped out. Had she had the use of her hands, they would have clapped over her mouth, preventing any more noises, so she bit her lip instead. It was a good thing too, because the way he nibbled on her skin actually felt quite nice. She gasped as he turned her around, forcing her legs on either side of his. She just stared at him for a moment, still blushing. It really wasn't up to her if she was going to get it either way. The only thing that was up to her was whether she enjoyed it. Which, even if she didn't want to, she probably would if he was gentle and good enough. "I... uh..." She stammered, still staring into his eyes. "Well... I don't really want to... But, if...if you're going to do it anyways..." She trailed off, blushing a bit more as she looked off to the side at the floor.

The kitsune grinned wildly, burying his face suddenly in her neck. "Yes, I'm going to do it anyways. You might want to do it with me. It'll make things better for the both of us." And with that, he pulled back, pulling the bloodred scarf from around his neck and unbuttoning his shirt. "If I let your hands go, will you hit me or go with the flow? I mean, I'd just catch you again, and who knows, maybe I won't want to test your luck again." He let that hang in the air before pushing the shirt from his shoulders, revealing lean muscles. His abs moved like water, so fluid and smooth, holding a deadly, underestimated strength within them. When his chest pressed against hers, she found his skin was surprising soft for a demon, almost as comfortable as his fur. "Give in little one. I offer you so much. Pleasure, protection, food, everything. Who knows, maybe even that strange thing you humans always crave. Love." He chuckled, grinding gently against her, teasing her again, trying to show her what should would be missing out on if she refused. He much preferred the gentle route. It never ended for those who he played rough with.

Samantha flinched as he buried his face into her neck. She had half been expecting him to bite her again. She didn't know what he was going to do next. She kept silent as he spoke. She really didn't want him to do this, but she didn't even have a chance if she choose to fight it. She could only sit there and watch as he started to undress. Her eyes curiously but quickly looking over his body as his shirt came off. She shook her head as he asked if she would hit him if he let her hands go. "I wont, I promise." She said quietly. She shuddered at the thought of him testing her luck again. She almost peed her pants the first time, she probably actually would if he did it again. Her hands shakily moved up to his chest, touching it gently as he pushed his chest against hers. His skin was so soft. She froze as he told her to give in. She didn't really have any other choice. How bad could it be? A lot of people did it for fun before all of Hell broke loose. Plus he was offering her so much more than just a good time. As he mentioned love she frowned. She was pretty sure he wouldn't love her. At least not in the way she thought of love. She whimpered a bit as he started grinding into her again. It did feel kind of good. What did she have to loose? "I...I'll try..." She said, still a bit worried about all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom