Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Apocalyptic Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*the eye's of vash, rapidly dashing around as they are begining to seek for a gun of sorts, vash knows alot about guns but he never likes to use them*
"so, uhm"
*he scratches his head.*
"what kind of Gun are you looking for ?"

" a regular pistol eh? "
*vash dashed around looking threwout the alley ways and hallways looking down streets but its no use the world is empty.*
"looking threw streets and alleyways is no use, lupa we must find a stronghold or some kind of safe that would hold something as valuable to what we are seeking."

"u sure lupa"
*he notices her hand is out, as a friendly gesture he accepts it.
while holding her hand frimly he follows*

"uhm, what else is there to talk about ?"

"Anything less depressing than survival. Talking survival means the possibility of death. I really don't want to think about death. There are other things I think about... Things I'd prefer to think about." *She squeezed his hand without noticing, then loosened her grip again, though still holding his hand.* "I'm just saying that thinking and talking about having to survive is depressing." *She tried to hide the pink hue on her cheeks behind her hair.*

*vash smiled as he let out a laugh*
"everything is survival lupa !, that is how we survive."
*he noticed she squeezed a little tighter, so he squeezed back as he let out a chuckle*

*vash thought to himself*
"throwing herself at me? , but shes just a kid ?, no i must be on business"
*as she ran towards the house vash turned and walked in the other direction*
"see you soon lupa, you will be alright kiddo."

*She looked back as he disappeared from her view. She stood up and hurried after him, hoping to catch up. She shouldn't have said anything. She shouldn't have run back to the house. She new he wouldn't come after her. She had only been able to hope. He just didn't like her, and she needed to deal with it.*

*She gave up after running for about half an hour and stopped, leaning against a building and tryting to hide in the fur coat for warmth.* "If only I could catch up with him. Maybe he turned and I missed it." *She sighed and looked down.* "Too late now. I'll just have to find my way alone." *She slid down the wall and sat in the snow again.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom