Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Apocalyptic Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombie Chewtoy said:
Sam nodded, confirming it wasn't bad. She blushed a bit when he pressed his forhead against her own. A small smile spread across her lips when he said she interested him. She gave him a peck on the lips as he pushed her up against him. Her eyes widened when he said that was his way of saying he liked her. Her shock quickly faded into a big smirk when she notice he actually blushed. She hugged him a bit tighter. "Well, you interest me as well." She said, grinning at him. She wasn't expecting him to act shy about liking her. He seemed to be so determined with everything else. She kissed his shoulder, nibbling it softly.

(sorry it took so long guys.... Let's give this one more go eh?)

Trystan chuckled, nipping gently at her bottom lip before looking her in the eyes. "Well, now that we've admitted to interest each other...." With a small grin he lifted her, placing her softly on the couch, climbing on top of her, nuzzling her neck. He slowly worked his way down her jawline, nibbling her collarbone before looking up at her. "You know, just tell me if you want me to go any faster." He winked at her and then began to lick. Not suckle, lick. He teased her, giving each breast just enough attention to be on the verge of pleasure. But he held back, his hands gently massaging her thighs.

Sam just stared at him as he lifted her, setting her on the couch. She blushed a bit, but continued grinning up at him. "Alright." She said, letting him continue to lick her. Just when she was about to moan from his actions, he would stop and move onto the next breast. She blushed a bit more, reaching down and started idly petting his ears. "Y-you can go a bit faster." She said, looking off to the side. She was embarrassed that she was actually enjoying this. Just a few days ago, he was raping her and she just wanted to get away. Now he was on top of her and she was asking for more. It was a very pleasurable turn of events. "You'll tell me if someone starts watching this time, right?" She asked, trying to joke around a bit.

Trystan grinned, his ears flicking against her hand when she petting them. When she asked him if he would tell her if someone was watching he stopped, looking up at her. "Well, I could tell you or I could simply wait until we were done." A smile played across his lips as he returned to doing what he was doing. Although this time, he did start to suckle, one hand moving up to grope at the breast that wasn't having attention lavished on it by his mouth. His other hand slowly started to move closer to being inbetween her thighs, rather then simply massaging them. "Heh, you know what? I think I like the second time around." He grinned up at her, tilting his head and moving both hands to grope at her, grinding against her lightly, kissing her hotly on the lips.

Sam just laughed a bit and shook her head when he suggested waiting till they were done. "But what if I wanted to give them a show?" She asked, smirking a bit. Really, she would probably duck and hide, but he would probably guess that. After a moment of him suckling on her, she let out a soft moan, this time, not trying to hide it, though she did look away and blush again. She squirmed a bit as his other hand started moving in between her thigh. She grinned a bit as he said he liked this time around. "So far so good." she smirked, kissing him back just as passionately. This was quite nice so far. She realized it was even better when she wasn't struggling.

The kitsune grinned, pulling back enough to talk. "Oh, I'd make sure we'd give them a show." He winked at her, just barely starting to rub his fingers against her lower lips. "And I'm glad you're enjoying this. It only gets better from here." He chuckled, sliding his fingers inside, teasing her, a strange warmth emanating from his hand while his mouth dominated hers again. He found the way she moaned and blushed cute. He really did like it this time, much more then he would've liked it before. It actually had passion from both sides, rather then sex-drive on one side and resistance on the other. He'd have to do this with her more often. Just the thought got him going, and soon, it could be felt.

She laughed a bit as he he said he'd be sure to give them a show. She knew he would. She gasped as his fingers finally reached her lower lips and whimpered as those fingers entered her. That heat that was radiating off of him felt amazing. Just hot enough to feel good, but not too hot. As he kissed her once more, she returned the gesture. Even though this was wonderful, she still had no idea what she was doing. And it showed when she felt his arousal pushing against her and she paused. She was blushing more than ever at this point but she was quick to continue kissing him again. As nervous as she was, she really was enjoying this. A shaky hand reached up and started petting his ears again. They were very soft and cute. Sam liked touching them.

His fingers worked their magic, teasing, searching, and exploiting any sweet spots he found. His tongue danced with hers, and whenever she pet his ears, the flicked against her hands, signalling that he was enjoying it. His free hand ran down her side, gently grasping her butt. His lips trailed down her neck, nipping as it went until it finally met her breast. He wasted no time, lavishing attention on whatever his other hand wasn't occupied with. A small moan left him. The more this went on, the more.... 'on' he became. It was actually starting to get a little too much to bear, but he honestly did want Sam to start liking him. She really did interest him.

Sam moaned softly as his fingers continued to explore her dampening folds. Whenever he would find an especially sensitive spot, she would tense up and let out a cute little gasping moan and she would squirm a bit, though she would never break the kiss. She continued to idly rub his ears for a bit, but her hands eventually ran down the back of his head, exploring his shoulders and back. He really was an attractive man, even if he was a bit insane. She moaned softly, her hips experimentally grinding against his fingers. "Mmm Trystan, that feels so good." She said, her voice laced with lust. It was then that she noticed how hard he had gotten and she slowly snaked her hand down his torso, unbuttoning his pants before gently taking out his cock. "W-what next?" She asked, looking up at him curiously. She probably knew the answer already, but she wanted him to do the honors.

Every one of her cute little gasps and moans made his ears prick up. Oh, no matter the situation, he still enjoyed that sound. The fact that she actually seemed to like it made it....... more sweet somehow. The smile never left his face. And this time there wasn't a hint of insanity in that smile. Well, maybe just a little. Her grinding against his hand only encouraged him more, and he grinned wider, adding the rest of the fingers on that hand. "I know it does," he said matter-of-factly, as if stating the sky was blue. He leaned down to kiss her again, then went wide-eyed and pulled back enough to let out a gasp. She had a hold of him in one of the worst and best ways possible. He was so ready to go that simply her touch made his breath short. "I think you know what's next." He leaned down to nip her neck, pulling her hand away so he could position himself inbetween her legs. He wanted to tease her a little more, although at this point he wasn't sure if he was teasing her so much as it was the other way around. With a slow, steady rhythm, he did nothing but grind his member against her lower lips, trembling slightly, his ears flicking in expectation.

Sam moaned softly as he added more fingers. The sensations running through her body were like heaven. She was a bit surprised that just grabbing him member elicited that kind of reaction. Apparently he was as turned on as she was. She smirked a bit, slowly stroking his cock as he said she knew what was next. She did, but she was just making sure they were on the same page. It wasn't until he was situated between her legs did Sam stop stroking his cock teasingly slow. Her hands wrapped around his torso and started exploring his back again as he started to tease her again. She moaned softly into his ear and her fingers dug into his back slightly. It just felt so good, she didn't really know what to do. After a bit more teasing Sam blushed, looking up at him. "T-trystan, c-can you..." She hesitated even saying the words. She knew it was what she wanted, but she just couldn't say it. She was too embarrassed. In all honesty, she wouldn't have let him get this far if she didn't like him. So she must have had quite a bit of interest in him.

Trystan groaned loudly when she started to stroke him, and was glad when she stopped to allow him to do what he did. He shuddered when she wrapped her arms around him and whispered into his ear. "Yes, I can." And with that he pulled his hips back, taking a deep breath and kissing Sam hard on the lips at the same time he pushed into her. He did this because from the way she reacted to him when they first met, he could guess that she hadn't done this before. That and going by the way she acted now. So he was ready to stifle any moans or cries with his lips. He wasn't sure, but he wanted to be able to kiss whatever happened better.

Sam smiled a bit when he understood what she meant. She was glad she didn't have to actually say it, at least not now. She was a bit surprised by the kiss, but that helped take her mind off of what he did at that same moment. When he broke through her virginity, she yelped, her eyes welling up with tears, but she stayed quiet after that. Her fingers dug into his back even harder, but her nails still didn't break skin. She just laid there for a minute. Her tight pussy spasming a bit, not sure about this new thing inside her. It wasn't long before she kissed him back then leaned back, nodding a bit. She had calmed down a bit and now she was ready for him to start moving.

He wasn't ruthless. When he thrust into her he didn't move, waiting for her to get used to the feeling, watching her closely. The kitsune almost laughed when she nodded timidly, and obliged her by only slightly pulling his hips away from her. His kiss became a tad gentler before heating up again, and slowly, ever so slowly, he pulled out and pushed himself back in to the hilt. With a small gleam in his eye, he changed positions, putting Sam on top, resting his hands on her hips. "Heh, my my, aren't you glad we got to know each other?" He grinned at her, bouncing her lightly, studying her reaction. So much had changed in such a short time it seemed. This time around, he wanted this to feel good for both of them.

Sam whimpered a bit when he finally moved, but it was hard to tell if it meant it felt good or bad. In truth, she just didn't know what to make of the feeling. The sensation didn't feel bad, but she just wasn't used to it. She was more than glad he was going so slowly with her, and she showed this appreciation by kissing him more passionately. She was just starting to really enjoy it when he flipped them. She gasped, still laying down on him for a moment. When she sat up, she let out a slight moan. This new angle felt different. While she did feel a bit exposed, sitting on him like this, she didn't try to change the position at all. She just sat there with her hands on his chest, her breasts bouncing as he bounced her. She blushed when he asked if she was glad they got to know each other, but nodded a little. She really was glad that it ended up this way. It could have ended up a lot worse, like a giant beast of a demon raping her. That would not have been good at all. After a bit more getting used to this, Sam started helping him bounce her, making her bounce a little harder. She moaned softly, closing her eyes. She just hoped he was enjoying this as much as she was.

((Holy shit guys; it's been ages. I'm sorry for falling off the face of the Earth! But I'm back.))

vashhyy.jpg

*vash stumbles outside the house, as he feel's the cool breeze from the snow as it shivers his lips.*
"it's such a cold day out. "
*as shuffling threw his pockets, he walks at a steady pace. not too fast to loose lupa, but not to slow to fall behind.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom