Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Apocalyptic Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Vash Walked up the stairs and into the bedroom, where she was laying. he threw himself ontop of the bed next to her with his face plain as ever.*
"You Ever Look Up At the Ceiling and think why is it there "
*he made no sense at all once so ever he just kept on mummbling to lupa plain words of nothingness*
"keep destiny to yourself, let the world open up."
"i only make a distraction to notes"
*but what he was trying to do is hint her about the note he found, the letter with lipstick stains all over it, he coulden't outright say anything because in fact he was on a spell*
"keep in openness, but do not feel the pain only rip by amounts of paper"
*he looked at her*

*Vash looked into her eye's and his didn't sparkle as his usual*
"Leapers Jump, Preys Wobble. Witch are u lupa Prey or a Leaper"
*his fingers danced around the bed, and was aiming to crawl onto her legs.*
*He Stoped*
"please dont keep me wanting more, flesh full of paper in my mouth of joy, i cant keep a stright eye. but only eyes could rip, grip it if u must but dare to rip it, u need to."
*he signed and kicked his head back*
"you know what i mean ? "
*Vash had hope she got what he said, and maybe would take the note and rip it to shreds but he might of had to try harder.*

She blushed softly, looking at his hand, then looked up at him again. "I have no idea what you mean. You don't seem like yourself, though." She started to think he was hinting at something she was to do. At first, she thought he was going to do something to her, until he had stopped his fingers dancing.

vashhyy.jpg

*Vash made a face puzzled*
"sigh lupa, rip text if u get me, tho shall not make no matters worse."
*he his arms to his chest then on her shoulders*
"listen closely, to my mouth of my rooftop of words please"
*he lowerd his hands to her hands, and took her by the hand and plotted it on his chest*
"RIP, TEXT IF U GET ME"

vashhyy.jpg

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
*VASH JUMPED INTO EXCITEMENT AND DID LIKE A TRIPLE BACKFLIP AND LANDED ON THE BED NEXT TO LUPA*
" LUPA, U DID IT ! U DID IT. U SET ME FREEE ~ ! ! !! , WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE "
*as he jumped around and leap fogged all over the room like a happy breakdancer dancing around.*

Lupa looked down and gained her expressionless face again. "Yeah... I guess I did..." she closed her eyes and thought about the situation. Sure, Vash was free, but that didn't mean he was gonna randomly start liking her. Her head was still sitting on the pillow, her face still expressionless, and her eyes still closed as she thought of what to do.

The sound of wood contacting cracked pavement echoed softly, followed by the sound of a clunky and awkward footstep. *Clunk... Step Step, Clunk... Step Step* The sound resonated outward. The pace was soft and slow, cautious and anybody who would look out a window or peer from around a corner would catch a glimpse of a young girl, too young perhaps... a long stick with a point at the end was being used as a walking stick, the girl looked to be in good health, except for the blood stains on her face and clothes, her eyes darting back and forth. She stumbled over the cracks in the pavement and sighed softly to herself... something caught her attention behind her. A Noise perhaps? Maybe she thought she heard something, but it did cause her to pick her pace up, awkwardly running it would become apparent the nearly unlaced boots she was wearing did not appear to fit properly.

She began to scan the area frantically, looking for perhaps a safe place, or trying to assure she was alone... it was too difficult to tell without being right there. The only thing that could be said for sure was she was human, a young teen-aged girl.

"Sure." She continued to lay on her side, looking at the wall and trying to keep herself from falling off the bed. She did want to find a gun, but she was upset with him. It saddened her when she realized he didn't feel like she did at all. It had also saddened her when she ripped up the note and he got extremely excited.

Zombie Chewtoy said:
When he suggested them doing something that involved them peeling away clothes, she hesitated. "Umm... I don't really know." She said, suddenly not nearly as confident in her words as before. "I guess it would be warm enough, but I kind of like these clothes." She said, hugging herself. She wasn't so sure of this anymore. But the more she thought about it, the more it didn't seem too bad. The first time around he went slow, and it actually felt pretty nice. And it wasn't like he was trying her luck again. So why not. "What'd you have in mind?" She asked, immediately regretting that question.

Trystan smirked, dipping his head to nibble on her neck again, nipping right under her jaw, smiling devilishly up at her. "I like these clothes too. But I think I like what's under them more then I like the outfit." He winked, pulling her close. "I had so many things in mind, but I figured we'd take it slow first. So, why not pick up where we left off?" He grinned at her, raising an eyebrow, lowering his head back to her collarbone. "I can promise you my mouth is good for a lot more then quips and nibbles." The kitsune's tails heated up a little more, except this warmth was a little different. It was hard to explain, but it felt more primal. When he looked into her eyes, his own eyes were smoldering, changing from their regular hue to something brighter, warmer. "Shall we get started?"

A shiver ran down her spine as he nibbled on her neck. She laughed nervously as he said he liked what was underneath the clothes better. She draped her arms around his neck when he pulled her closer. "Flattery will get you nowhere." She said, smirking a bit. She Actually smiled when he said they would be taking it slow. That made her feel a lot better. She still wasn't sure what she was doing, so she thought slow was the way to go. She was a little confused when he asked to start where they left off. Did he want her to start sucking his dick? That was, after all, where they had left off. She laughed a bit as he said his mouth was good for other things. "Oh I remember." She smirked, She squirmed a bit in his tails. They were a lot warmer now, and it was much different before. She was a bit surprised when she saw his eyes. She just nodded when he asked if they should get started. Her arms dropped down to the bottom hem of her shirt but she hesitated for a moment. Finally she pulled her shirt up over her head, tossing it off to the side. Instead of her arms returning to around his neck, she reached up and took his hat, putting it on her own head. She just smiled up at him.

Trystan chuckled, continuing his nibbling, even helping her with her shirt. "Flattery has saved my ass quite a few times love." The kitsune raised an eyebrow as she squirmed and stole his hat, bringing on a rather mischeivious grin. His head tilted, his ears flicking slightly as he shrugged off his own shirt, pulling her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist, planting a gentle, loving kiss on her lips. He kept true to his word, being careful, taking it slow. His hands wandered, running down her sides, cuping her breasts every now and then, only to trace a path down her stomach again. "Heh, you know, you seem a little more..... energetic this time around."

She laughed a bit when he said flattery saved his ass before. "Well, you don't need to save your ass in this situation." She said, actually smiling a bit. She was glad he was sticking to his word and going slow with her. She really did appreciate it. When he kissed her, she hesitated for a moment but kissed him back, just as gently. A light tint of red hit her cheeks when he started feeling her sides and her breasts, even though he didn't outright grope her, it was still a bit embarrassing to her. But her face flushed even more when he said she was more energetic this time. "Well," she started, her hands resting on his stomach for a moment before they started to run up to his chest, her fingertips feeling every muscle. "it wasn't bad the first time, so, I figure there's no reason not to enjoy it." She finished with her hands ending up on his shoulders, running over his deltoids gently. She still wasn't quite sure what to do in a situation like this, so she was just doing whatever came natural and hoped it was right.

Trystan was a little surprised. "It wasn't bad the first time?" A small shiver went down his spine when she rubbed over his shoulders. "Hm..... that's very interesting." Slowly he leaned his head closer, pressing his forehead against hers. "You interest me. Very few people have done that." With a small grin, he kissed her gently, one of his tails pushing into the small of her back, arching her against him while vibrating against her. "Unless it wasn't obvious, that's my way of saying I like you. Quite a bit." The faintest hint of red colored his cheeks and for the briefest moment he buried his face into her neck.

Sam nodded, confirming it wasn't bad. She blushed a bit when he pressed his forhead against her own. A small smile spread across her lips when he said she interested him. She gave him a peck on the lips as he pushed her up against him. Her eyes widened when he said that was his way of saying he liked her. Her shock quickly faded into a big smirk when she notice he actually blushed. She hugged him a bit tighter. "Well, you interest me as well." She said, grinning at him. She wasn't expecting him to act shy about liking her. He seemed to be so determined with everything else. She kissed his shoulder, nibbling it softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom