Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Room Of Requirement - 2nd Floor

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick continued to thrust into Norah as she groaned and pleaded for him, she begged for him to make her cum and that was exactly what he was going to do. He could feel her juices dripping down his balls as he continued, her walls tightening around his cock felt amazing. "Mm cum for me Norah I want to feel you cum" ,he breathed out. Norah was so tight and her pussy wrapped around his cock so perfectly he couldn't help but groan with pleasure along with the young woman.

He wanted as much of her as possible tonight knowing it may be a while before they could be together like this again, Chadwick wanted to make the best of this night he wanted to hear Norah's voice say his name over and over again as he made her cum. His thrusts became even harder the more Norah cried out, the sounds of pleasure leaving her body sounded like music to his ears.

"Norah....you....feel....so good" ,he stated in between hard thrusts. He had a firm grip on her hips as he pulled her into each and every thrust. He brought one of his hands up slightly then back down giving Norah's ass a playful smack he then grabbed the cheek and squeezed it, his other hand still firmly gripping her hip to keep them both steady.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

The moment Chadwick told Norah he wanted her to cum, she let go entirely, her body falling over the edge into ecstasy she didn't know could possibly exist until she met him. Her throbbing clit found its sweet release as her cunt pulsed hard about his thrust cock, gripping it as she came. Wave after wave of bliss shook her body, causing her to cry out again and again until she broke out into a sweat, panting and whimpering all the while.

"Don't stop, Chadwick... don't stop..." Norah begged. Her body glistened as it bounced against him as he continued his hard thrusts. In and out, in and out. She could feel each and every one, her back arching more, presenting as much of herself to him as she could. "Take me, Chadwick... I'm all yours..." she cried.

When Chadwick smacked her ass, Norah let out a groan of approval, her body responding with a gush just for him. Her whimpers and moans grew louder, her senses heightened, her head thrown back while in the throes of fiery passion.

"You feel so good, Chadwick... so good..." Norah gripped the sheets beneath her as Chadwick took her from behind. Once again she felt herself getting close. Oh she couldn't get enough of him. "Oh god... I love how you feel..."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah came Chadwick felt her walls tighten around him and her release gush over his cock, this woman felt so good he had never in his life thought such a feeling existed until he met this beautiful young woman. When she told him not to stop he let out a low growl while he gritted his teeth thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could. His hand coming down again to smack her perfect ass. He watched as her ass bounced with each thrust he delivered, it was such a nice sight right before his eyes.

"Oh I have no intention of stopping baby unless you tell me too" ,he stated in response to the young woman. "You're so fucking tight, feels so good". Chadwick thrusted himself into her a few more times before he pulled out and turned her over, "I want to see your face, your beautiful face" ,he told her.

Chadwick took one of Norah's legs and put it over his shoulder before entering her again, the angle was perfect for him and he hoped Norah felt good in this position as well. He let out another groan of satisfaction as he slid his cock inch by inch into Norah's tight dripping wet cunt.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah moaned, almost crying, from the pleasures that Chadwick managed to make her feel with every little thing he did to her body. It was if he understood her needs perfectly, could read what she wanted and desired. She was his instrument and he the master of it, playing it with perfect precision and not making a single mistake. Panting with need, she felt elated that she was pleasing him so thoroughly. The grunts and growls she heard escaping his lips, the way in which he gripped and manipulated her body. That alone let her know he was pleased and comfortable in seeking more and fulfilling his darkest and deepest desires with her. She wanted to give him all of herself, to experience it all and more.

When Chadwick moved her and looked down in her eyes, she couldn't look away. Norah was hypnotized by his gaze, completely mesmerized by all that she saw. It was like looking into his soul, that raw and purely animalistic side that only she'd ever get to see--no one else, just her. "All yours, Chadwick... only yours... take me, Chadwick... take me hard..." she begged, her eyes looking directly into his as she did. She could feel him so deeply in this new position and never had she ever felt so close to him. So connected. So at one.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

He looked down into Norah's eyes as she looked up at him, he could tell she liked what he was doing and her words only confirmed it, when she told him to take her hard and that she was all his he couldn't help but push himself as deep as he could inside her. "And I'm all yours....every single inch of me" ,he stated. He slowed down his thrusts for a moment wanting her to feel his long hard cock slide into her inch by inch.

After a few moments the man picked up the pace of his thrusts again, he reached one of his hands down and grabbed one of Norah's breasts, squeezing it and letting his fingers rub her nipple. He leaned his head back for a moment enjoying himself thoroughly, everything was perfect in his life at the moment it was as if nothing could bring him down ever again. His gaze returned to Norah as he let her leg drop back down to the bed, he leaned down and kissed her lips as he continued to thrust into her, his hand still working on her breast as he did so.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah let out tiny cries of pleasure as Chadwick slowed down, almost teasing her as he slowly slid inside her hot, seething cunt. But it only intensified the moment as well, drawing it out in the most wonderfully agonizing way. When he finally increased his speed, the tension eased a bit and her groans grew louder as more pleasures washed over her entire body, flushed red from their passionate love making. Suddenly, he grabbed her breast and squeezed. Immediately, she let out a yelp followed by a groan. Her body arched toward him, letting him see just how much she loved what he was doing. "Chadwick... Chadwick..." she panted, her breaths short and hard. Oh this man understood her so well and she'd never tire of him. Not ever. And when his lips found hers, her arms immediately wrapped around him hugging him tightly in heated embrace. She nipped at his jaw a little and then his ear. "I love you, Chadwick... I do... I love you..." she whispered, still kissing his face, her hips bucking to meet his as she writhed beneath him from it all. She knew she was putting herself out there by making such a statement, but she knew she had to say it. Whoever heard of love at first sight? She'd have laughed at that notion a day ago. But now? Now she knew differently, felt differently. And whether Chadwick could say the same or not in return, she knew she had to tell him.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah confessed that she loved him he kissed her again passionately before looking into her eyes, still keeping a steady pace with his thrusts, "I love you too, I love you Norah" ,he stated looking deep into her eyes. Chadwick meant it he had never believed in the phrase love at first sight but now....now things were different and he knew deep within his heart and soul that he loved this woman and he would do anything for her. He continued to thrust into her holding her close to him wanting to feel her body pressed against his as they made love to each other.

Chadwick rolled over still inside Norah he looked up into her eyes, "Ride me....please....I want to see you're body on top of mine" ,he stated. He also needed to catch his breath a bit, Chadwick had never really had a woman in this position before but he also never made love that lasted so long either. His body was sweating, strands of hair stuck to the side of his temple and his breathing was heavy.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's eyes welled a bit when Chadwick said he too loved her. She hadn't known loved until this man and now she never wanted to let it go and she would hold it close to her heart forever. It truly was the most precious gift he could give her save sharing himself with her as he was. It was all so intense, a flurry of passion and emotions and so much more.

Just then, Chadwick shifted Norah on top of him, his cock still deep inside her, hitting her g-spot so very perfectly. She looked down into his eyes and immediately began to ride him as if on instinct. "I'll ride you, Chadwick..." she panted, her body sliding up and down his shaft. Her breasts bounced as she crashed down against him, her hands gripping his shoulders for balance. "Oh god, Chadwick... I love how you fill me up..." she gasped, whimpering and groaning as she bounced against him. "You stretch me so good..."

Norah's moans of pleasure grew louder as she moved against Chadwick, her body sliding up and down as she rode him. Throwing her head back, she let out cries of pleasure as she felt her walls tightened and her juices dripped. She was going to cum again. He was just so arousing, so amazing. It was as if his body spoke to hers, beckoned it.

"Chadwick... my clit... I... need to cum... please..." Norah begged, her body moving faster as she rode him harder, her grip on his shoulders stronger as the need for release took hold.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Oh yeah I love how you feel around my cock Norah" ,he growled in response to her. She was so perfectly tight and wet it made his cock throb within her. "So tight....you're so fucking tight". His hips moved upward as Norah rode his cock, he looked up at her tits as they bounced and reached up to grab them and play with them.

He could feel her tighten around him again and he let out a groan of pleasure he was getting close to his own release and she was definitely going to push him over the edge soon. "Norah you're gonna make me cum again....you feel so good....cum for me, cum all over my cock" ,he growled moving his hands to her ass grabbing onto it tightly as he thrusted upward into her. Chadwick wanted her to cum, he loved the way it felt when she did and it was as if he needed her too for him to be able to release. He wanted her to cum first, feel pleasure first before he released himself.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah loved that she was pleasing Chadwick, stirring up his desires and bringing him to the edge as she was. She could sense that he was enjoying himself, that he was getting closer. The sounds he made, the way he suddenly grabbed at her breasts made that evidently clear. When his hands began to fondle and tease them, she let out loud moans of pleasure and that alone was her undoing. Her hips gyrating about his cock, moving, slipping, sliding... she let out a loud cry as she suddenly came hard about it. Her cunt gripped it tightly as it pulsed it and gushed, her body in the throes of blissful orgasm.

"Oh god, Chadwick... I'm cumming so hard... so hard..." Norah was crying from the pleasure, her tears spilling down her cheeks from the intensity. And as she came, she didn't stop moving, she continued to ride him, sliding along his shaft with a furious passion. "I love you, Chadwick... I love you..."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah came Chadwick felt every bit of it, the way her cunt gripped around his cock so tightly and the juices dripping onto his cock and down his balls. "Oh....fuck Norah...." ,he thrusted upward again. "I'm getting close hun you feel so good....amazing". He could feel himself getting closer with every movement the woman made, she knew exactly what made him feel good and she did everything right. His hands gripped her as tightly as he continued to thrust into her, "I'm gonna cum Norah, where do you want me to cum"? He asked wondering if she wanted him to do the same as last time or if she wanted something different.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

When Chadwick said he was close and asked where she wanted him to cum, she thought for a moment about that. She loved how it felt when he'd filled her up earlier that night, but she was eager for more experiences with him. Wanting to try something new, she let out a tiny whimper. "Let me taste you, Chadwick... please... cum down my throat... I want to taste you..." She looked deeply into his eyes as she spoke, the lust and love so very clear, the hunger apparent. "Please..." she begged. "Please, Chadwick..."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick looked up into Norah's eyes as she spoke, when she said she wanted him to cum down her throat he nodded, "If that's what you want then that's what you'll get" ,he told her. "Go ahead Norah put me in your mouth". He was more then accepting of anything the young woman wanted to do and she had felt so good earlier when she took him into her mouth he was sure she could make him cum by wrapping her mouth around his cock once more. "I want to cum for you Norah....make me cum for you" ,he breathed out as he waited for the young woman to go down on him.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah didn't waste any time. She immediately got off him and knelt beside him, leaning down and taking him quickly into her mouth. Oh, he tasted so good and she could even taste herself all over him. Sucking and slurping, she slid his cock all the way into her mouth until his tip hit the back of her throat. With urgent and furious hunger, she sucked and licked along his shaft, wanting to please him and keep him hard and aroused until he erupted in her mouth. She wanted to taste him, to feel his cum filling up her mouth and dripping down her throat. "Mmm... so delicious, Chadwick... I want more... I want your cum... mmm... I want it, Chadwick... please..." she begged, sucking him like it would be the last time she'd ever get the chance to do so again.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick watched as Norah made her way down to his cock and took it in her mouth, she felt so good. He placed one of his hands on the back of her head as it went up and down, up and down as she sucked and licked everything she did was simply perfect. "Oh....Norah....mm....I'm gonna cum for you" ,he stated. After a few moments he groaned out in pleasure loudly as he came hard into Norah's mouth. He looked down as he did so wanting to see her reaction as she tasted him, he had never felt so accepted in his life the fact that Norah wanted to do what she did felt amazing as if she were telling him that she wanted every single bit of him.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

The moment Chadwick unleashed his seed into her mouth, Norah couldn't help but smile. He tasted so good and she wasn't about to waste a drop of it. With a sigh of satisfaction, she drank it all down, every single bit of his cum. "So delicious... you taste so good..." She loved the way his cum tasted on her tongue and how it felt in her mouth as she drank it down. She loved this man and everything about him. Never had she felt closer to anyone as she did him. As she finished up, she gently licked him clean, balls and all. When done, she crawled up along his body and began to nuzzle against him. She then kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "I love you so much. So much. Don't ever leave me."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

He watched as Norah licked him clean with precision, as she made her way back up his body he sighed with content. Chadwick loved this woman, he truly did ad he was so happy to be with her and happy that they met. When she nuzzled up against him he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "I promise I'll never leave you as long as you let me stay, I love you too Norah" ,he stated in response to Norah's statement, he returned the kiss to her cheek and smiled in complete content with his life at the moment.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled when Chadwick reiterated that he loved her and that he also had no intentions of leaving her. Feeling sated and more than content, she cuddled close to him and let out a soft sigh. Everything was just perfect. The atmosphere, the company, just... everything. As she rested against him, she let her fingers lazily trace one of his many scars and she breathed in his scent and closed her eyes for several long moments. Her body was sore and spent, but in ways that felt good and she knew she'd sleep well after all that they'd done and shared. She also, for the first time in a long time, knew her dreams would be pleasant and that she'd feel safe being with him. Opening her eyes, she shifted a bit and looked up at him, her face bright and smiling. "I'm glad you're here. That somehow you ended up a professor here." Looking into his eyes, she brought up a hand and gently caressed his cheek before moving it slowly up so she could play a bit with his hair.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick held Norah close as she cuddled up to him he loved the way her fingers ran over his scars she did it in a way that told him she accepted them which in turn meant she accepted him fully flaws and all. He closed his eyes and relaxed as the young woman held him and touched him, he loved everything about her and nothing would ever change that. When she stated that she was glad he had become a professor at Secondary he smiled and opened his eyes, "I'm glad I'm here too and that I met you, my time here is definitely going to be better then I thought when I first came in" ,he said in response. He grabbed his wand off the bedside table and flicked it quickly to make the blankets cover them, "Mm that's better now we can get more comfortable".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and giggled softly as she rested against Chadwick. She snuggled even deeper against him once the covers appeared, happy for the added warmth of the covers. "Mmm..." she sighed. Still tracing his scars and gently caressing his chest, she spoke, "Yeah, you seemed rather agitated when I first saw you earlier on this evening. So I'm guessing you weren't overly thrilled to be here at first." She paused a moment so she could turn her head and plant tiny kisses against his chest. "So either something at the mixer didn't agree with you or you just didn't want to be here in the first place." Propping up on her arm a bit, she looked at him and smiled warmly. "Hopefully I've changed your outlook about being here though," she teased knowing that she had given the way he held her, touched her and looked at her. "But, if you don't mind my asking, why were you so upset when I first saw you earlier down in the Great Hall?"

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

He snuggled into Norah as she spoke still tracing the scars on his chest, "Yeah I was pretty agitated and definitely wasn't thrilled to be here" ,he admitted. As she kissed his chest he he sighed with content loving the feel of her soft lips on his skin. "Mm you have changed my outlook on being here even if everything else goes to shit I know I got you and that makes it worth it" ,he told her. When she asked why he was so upset earlier he looked at her, "Well getting here was a bitch I drove my pick up to the town because I couldn't drive it up here or it would go haywire, then when I got to Hogsdale there were problems with getting a carriage and I'm not a big fan of apparating so I kinda didn't want to do that so I waited nearly an hour to get a carriage and when I finally did it took another 20 minutes to get here, then when I got to the great hall people stared at me like I was some kind of monster, I know I look different but I still hate the looks I get from people it pisses me off, then after that some pretty boy professor gave me a look when I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket it felt like he was trying to reprimand me and I didn't like it so I left and that's when I ran into you and well that's when things got better" ,he told her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah just continued caressing Chadwick with great affection and tenderness. "Sounds like you had just as much troubles getting here as I did." She giggled softly. "You know I was late, right," she started. "My taxi got a flat and when it was clear that there was no way that was going to get fixed in time, I called another one. It took forever for it to arrive, though it still got there before the flat got fixed. But unfortunately, I still missed my train that runs into Hogsdale. So, I had to wait for the next one." She giggled a bit more. "We're quite a pair, aren't we?" She leaned down and kissed at his chest a bit before nuzzling against his neck, trailing butterfly kisses along it and going to nibble his ear a little. Pulling away, she looked at him and smiled. "A pretty boy professor?" she then asked. "Wonder who that is," she said with a small shrug. "No matter. Don't worry about him or anyone else. What they think makes no different, right? After all, you were personally hired by McAllistair herself and she had a good reason for that. So whatever that guy thought or anyone else thinks for that matter... just ignore them. You're better than that."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Well damn I guess we do make quite a pair we even have problems getting here on time in common" ,he said jokingly. He smiled when she kissed his chest some more and when she nuzzled against his neck he a sound of pure satisfaction escaped his lips. "I don't know who he was but he looked like a pussy, you're right it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks I the headmistress obviously wants me here so everyone else can piss off" ,Chadwick laughed a little after his short rant. He appreciated Norah's kind words, it touched him that she thought him better and he smiled again, happy to be exactly where he was.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded, "We definitely seem to. Though I swore you were going to lay into me for being late." She giggled a bit louder at the admission. "I thought I was going to get expelled for sure." Laughing, she kissed Chadwick's chin and then his lips. "Lucky for me the teacher ended up liking me," she teased. Laying her head against his chest she hugged him tightly. "I'm glad we're here instead of down there," she confessed. "I'm not one for parties really. I mean, I don't mind going out and all. But forced social gatherings aren't my thing really." She went silent for a bit. "Makes me feel like I'm being judged, sized up. Not a fan of that."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I know how you feel with that I hate parties too, it's nice to be away from all of the commotion being here with you is far better then being down there with all those other people" ,he said in response to her statement. "As for laying into you I really had no idea you were late and honestly didn't care I was just trying to get the hell outta there to have a smoke". He kissed Norah's forehead softly, "Again I'm glad you followed me outside, if you hadn't my night wouldn't have been so good and I might have just went to bed and woke up cranky as hell for classes tomorrow....well I'm probably going to be cranky regardless" ,he said with a small smile.

Back
Top Bottom