Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Room Of Requirement - 2nd Floor

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

Norah smiled and giggled a bit at Chadwick's comment. "Cranky?" she asked, though the question was obviously rhetorical. "Well, I look forward to seeing you in the morning then," she teased. "Maybe I can improve your disposition? Just a little?" Laughing a bit, she gave him a hug. "Though really, I'm honestly interested in your class. I was the moment you mentioned it." She propped herself up again and ran her fingers through her hair and pushed it over her shoulder. "I have a lot to learn. A lot. I'm not even going to pretend I have a clue because I know I don't. And after everything..." her voice trailed and she reached out for him. "More than ever I just have this feeling. I can't quite explain it, but I feel like I need this." She looked into his eyes and smiled. "And I know you'll make sure I learn what I need to know." Her cheeks went red suddenly. "I just hope I don't cry in your class," she said covering her face. A part of her was worried she'd disappoint him if she didn't pick things up quick enough and another part of her was worried that her emotions would get the better of her at times depending on what they were being taught. Regardless, she would try. She wanted to try. More than anything, she knew it was the right thing to do and something she had to do and there was no better man to teach her than Chadwick, no other person she'd trust to teach her.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

"I'm glad you're interested in my class" ,he stated hugging her back. "Everyone has a lot to learn Norah after all most of the students here only learned to defend themselves magically because it's all they know, I'll teach you everything you need to know and then some". He smiled right before he noticed her cheeks go red, he was going to ask her what was wrong but he soon found out when she mentioned crying in his class. "Listen Norah don't be afraid or stressed out in my class, ever, and don't ever think that I'll get angry with you" ,he stated in response. "Even if I push on a certain lesson or make you practice something until you get it perfect it only means I really want you to learn it so please don't ever think I'm pressuring you and if need be you can always come and get private lessons".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah uncovered her face, cheeks still a bit red, and looked deeply into Chadwick's eyes. "I'd like that and will probably need it." Her voice went a bit soft and she leaned forward to rest against him once more. "You'll have to be patient with me, but I know I'll also have to push past some things..." Her voice trailed a bit. "It'll be hard. But with you, I know I can do it." She took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "But I think those extra lessons will probably be needed." She gave him a smile then, trying to lighten the mood a bit as well. "Plus, I don't think I'd mind a bit of extra studying either. Though I warn, I can be a troublesome student." She gave him a playful nudge followed by a quick kiss to the cheek before nuzzling his neck once more.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I have all the patience in the world with you Norah and I'd be happy to help you out as much as possible" ,he stated. He smiled at her kind words and held her close loving the feeling of her body next to his. "Hm well I'm sure I can come up with some suitable punishments for you when you decide to be troublesome" ,he said in a playful tone. Chadwick ran his fingers gently over her back as she nuzzled into his neck, "I love you Norah, everything about you flaws and all I'm proud to say I'm yours even if I can't make it public" ,he stated closing his eyes and relaxing a bit.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded, going silent for several long moments. Though she fully understood why they both had to stay quiet about things, it still stung a bit that they had to keep things under wraps nonetheless. It made her long for graduation so very badly. For the day when they could openly kiss each other in front of whomever they pleased or hold hands and not worry about who saw. Of course, it really only mattered while on school grounds. Technically...

"I love you too," Norah finally said, breaking the tiny bit of silence. "And I wouldn't expect any less from you far as punishments go," she added, smiling a bit and nuzzling Chadwick a bit. She focused on the feel of his arms about her body, their warmth, their strength. Somehow she could tell just how strong he truly was as she felt his muscles shift and move ever so slightly as he held her. And though he was strong in body, she knew that strength ran deeper. It ran straight into his soul, making him the man he was. The man she loved.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

He smiled again when Norah said she loved him in return, he was still amazed that they only knew each other for a short period of time and already he knew he loved her very much. Chadwick saw a future with this young woman it was as if he knew her already and deep down he knew with all his heart that she wouldn't hurt him and he would never hurt her. He cuddled with her under the covers he had never felt more comfortable in his life with anyone.

"Norah do you have any plans for the holidays? If not I'd like to plan a vacation if possible get out of the school for a bit be together freely with no worries, maybe somewhere warm with a nice beach" ,he stated. The thought of it made him smile and look over at Norah, "What do you think? Feel free to say no if it doesn't appeal to you, I for one was going to go back to the states for the holidays but things changed after I met you, in a very good way of course".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

At the mention of the holidays, Norah's heart began to pound and her tummy flutter. She sat up just a bit so she could look at Chadwick, her eyes immediately finding his. Try as she might, her own began to water though she was hardly crying. No. It was happiness that was consuming her in those moments, overwhelming her and taking her by surprise. Suddenly, her lips quirked up into a smile and she threw herself at him and hugged him tightly.

"Yes, oh yes," Norah said. "I'd love that. Anywhere, I'd go anywhere!" She pulled away and looked into Chadwick's eyes again. "I'd love to go on a vacation with you over the holidays. That would be wonderful. Where did you have in mind?" she then asked.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Another smile played on Chadwick's lips when Norah agreed to going on vacation with him, he thought for a moment about where they could go that would be nice. "Hm well there's quite a few places we could go that are nice and relaxing, secluded as well, there's California, Florida, Aruba, the Caribbean, I also have a few private places that I've discovered over the years while travelling that we could run away to nobody knows about them really they're hidden islands in various places to be honest I only know of the places because of a few mistakes made while apparating" ,he said with a small laugh. "But I'm open for anything really as long as I'm with you and we're happy I don't care where we go".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's mind began to swirl and swim as Chadwick began to name off all the various places he'd take her for their upcoming vacation. She'd never traveled very much given her circumstances at home and thus didn't really know which place would be best. All of them sounded wonderful and she knew that being with Chadwick, they would be regardless. Tapping her lip with her forefinger, she looked into his eyes as she thought for several moments. "I've never traveled much outside of England," she said. "Well, all right, I've up north to Scotland. But that's it," she mused. "They all sound wonderful and being with you I know they would be." Thinking a bit more, she finally asked, "How about something that's a bit of a mix. You know of some more secluded places, yes?" Her eyes were bright as she spoke. "How about something that's a bit off the map, shall we say, but has plenty for us to do. Something that you've found that only a few might know about where we can have fun and dance and..." She let out a sigh and fell happily against him and nuzzled his neck. "Any places like that?" she asked with a smile playing upon her lips.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

He listened as Norah responded and liked her idea, "We can do that I know of a pretty nice place the natives there are really nice and appreciate visitors, there's a bar right on the beach and at night they play their own music by a huge fire while they dance I of course never joined in on the dancing but I've watched and enjoyed the music quite a bit, the place is just....beautiful I think you'll enjoy it very much" ,he stated in response. Chadwick looked into Norah's eyes as he waited for her response, he could just picture her beautiful face lit up by the light of the fire while she danced around with the locals.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled at Chadwick, her eyes sparkling and her cheeks glowing. "That sounds absolutely perfect!" she exclaimed. "I love the idea!" She giggled a bit, her happiness more than evident. "Now we have something to look forward to together and we'll have the happiest Christmas ever! Our presents will be each other our time together for the other." The idea of that just seemed so wonderful and so simple. It was more than perfect to her and she couldn't wait. It was much better than spending time alone in the hostel, wishing for the days to pass so that she could return to school once more. Yes, it was all so perfect and she longed for the holidays now more than ever. And oh how she'd dance for Chadwick. She'd dance into the night for him while he watched her and afterward the night would be theirs alone to share together.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick smiled at Norah's excitement he felt so good that he could make her so happy with just the thought of being together, "While our presents will be each other I may just have something else for you on Christmas" ,he said with a smile. He had never really looked forward to any holidays before but now that he had Norah he looked forward to being with her and seeing her smile and be happy while they spent time together away from all the chaos of the school in a place they could be carefree and let go, forget all their troubles. "I definitely have something to look forward to this year now for once in my life I'm excited, feels kinda strange but good as well" ,he stated.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah placed a gentle hand on Chadwick's chest and caressed him. "You don't need to get me anything more. The trip and you are more than enough. Just having you is plenty and the trip is a bonus since it means no more hiding." She smiled as her eyes pricked with tears just a bit at the idea of him kissing her freely without care or worry of who saw. "But I'm glad you're as excited as I am. I really can't wait. It'll be nice to get away from England for a while. From... everything."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I agree it'll be nice to get away from everything and have some fun, I just know you'll love it and if you don't then I promise I'll make it up to you afterwards" ,he stated. Chadwick was pretty sure Norah would enjoy herself at the place he wanted to bring her but just in case she didn't he would be sure to do something even better for her after. "Wait until you see the water there it's so clear you can see to the bottom in nearly every part no matter how deep you go and the sand it's pure white, the sight is just amazing" ,he told her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled at the thought of the place. She was able to picture it quite easily in her mind as Chadwick described it so vividly to her. Just the idea of it sounded so beautiful, so very perfect. She could imagine the long walks they'd take along the beach, the swimming, the hiking. She was excited about the dancing and all the other fun things they could do together. But most of all, she was excited to share the time with him. "I have no doubts I'll love it, Chadwick. It sounds absolutely brilliant!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait!" She kissed and nuzzled him, letting him know she was both appreciative and full of excitement over the trip they'd be taking together. "And it sounds lovely. Just breathtaking. I plan on taking many walks with you," she said with a smile.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Oh the places we could walk to are amazing and there are quite a few in act we would have to choose wisely where we would like to go the most because there are so many places that we couldn't possibly see them all in just one trip" ,he told her. "I'm so glad you're excited to go and I look forward to spending the time with you I want to make you happy and see you smile because you deserve it Norah, you deserve every bit of happiness and should never have to be sad or upset you've already been through enough sadness and hurt and I intend to prevent any hurt or sadness happening in your life from here on out". Chadwick wanted the best for Norah and wanted her to be happy for the rest of her life and he intended to give her everything he could and treat her like she was the only person that mattered in his life.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

The thought of having to choose where to walk made Norah's smile grow bigger. It added an element of suspense and surprise to things and she liked the idea of that. But best of all, she liked that it would be with Chadwick and that all of this was at a place he'd somehow managed to find. It just made everything that much better and made her feel special that he was willing to share his 'find' with her and only her. She nuzzled close to him and planted several kisses along his cheek and neck. "Mmm and you deserve happiness too, Chadwick..." She nipped at his jaw. "You've been through so much as well. More than I think I could've ever handled." She moved up and nibbled his ear a little. "You have many more stories to tell me over time," she said as she moved a hand up to trace yet another scar he bore. "So many more stories..." She nibbled his ear a little more as her hand moved up to his hair. She then kissed his temple. "Honestly, you deserve this too. Don't forget that and I intend to see to it that you are pleased in every sense of the word on that trip and then some." Smiling, she cuddled closer to him, her fingers playing a bit more with hair.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Sighs of content continuously escaped his lips as Norah continued to touch and kiss him so gently yet playfully. He loved the feel of her touch and everything else about her. Chadwick smiled when Norah said he deserved to be happy too and that she intended to please him in every sense of the word. "Well that's good because I intend to do the same for you for years and years to come" ,he stated. Chadwick began to return the woman's kisses, nibbling in her ear then making his way down her neck to her collarbone. "I'm going to treat you the way a man should treat a woman and that means I'm going to take care of you, spoil you, and give you all the pleasure I'm capable of giving you" ,Chadwick smiled and cuddled up to Norah. "I hope that's ok with you".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and let out tiny noises of contentment. "You'll get no objections from me," she said, her happiness clear in the sound of her voice. "Honestly, I don't know how my life managed to take such a turn." She played a bit more with his hair, liking the way it felt against her fingers. "I'm not used to this sort of attention. At all." Her admission was heartfelt and it hurt a bit to have to say it. She knew that Chadwick would understand given his own past with his family, having been cast aside to fend for his life. Honestly she didn't understand how parents could go that far in terms of neglect. It hurt her heart terribly that anyone could do that to their child, to the man she loved so deeply if even in only a short amount of time. It was just so wrong and she was going to see to it that he never felt neglect again. Ever. "But I think I could get used to it. Especially since the attention is from you." She gave him a smile and nipped at his chin playfully. Oh how she loved being close to him, the way he felt against her body. Just his presence alone did things to her. It was amazing and she planned to never let it go.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Well get used to the attention because I intend to shower you with it from now on" ,he told her as she played with his hair. Chadwick couldn't help but smile while he was with Norah, she brought out a side of him that was hers and hers alone she made him feel loved and wanted something he never really had in his life. Never did Chadwick think he would find someone like Norah especially with the way he was but he was happy he did, happy he found someone who could see pass the scars and the anger, happy to be loved for who he was.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah laid in Chadwick's arms for several moments just snuggling him, basking in the glow of the moment. Her mind reeled over the things they'd do on their vacation and she even thought about the things they'd do the following day. They'd promised each other that they'd take a walk every day together and he'd promised to tell her the stories behind his scars, one of his choosing per day, until she learned each one. She was thrilled to learn more, all the tiny details that made him the man he was.

Just then, Norah turned onto her side and looked into Chadwick's eyes. "Chadwick, I want to know all the little things about you. The tiny details that no one knows or would think to ask you." She smiled and giggled a bit. "Like... your favorite color, your favorite book. What you like to do each morning when you wake up." She gave him a nuzzle. "I want to know all those little things that make you who you are. All of them... even if it takes forever to learn them all."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick looked back into Norah's eyes as she spoke, when she mentioned wanting to know everything about him he smiled. He was more then willing to share things with her that he wouldn't normally share with anyone else, Norah was different and he felt comfortable telling her what she wanted to know. "Well my favorite color is red, my favorite book varies I've read a lot so it's hard to choose a favorite, when I wake up in the morning I either go for a run or walk, or I do a small work out to keep in shape then I have a decent breakfast and I do whatever needs to be done or that's requested of me" ,he stated. "Is there anything else you'd like to know about me"? He asked with a smile before leaning up to kiss her softly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah kissed Chadwick's cheek. "Oh there's plenty I'd like to know," she said, her eyes sparkling. "I have an idea," she then said quickly shifting so that she could sit up a bit. "How about we make it a bit of a game. I think this could be fun. "How about we go back and forth where we each share five things about ourselves and then one thing that more or less no one knows about ourselves. And when one of us gets to a point where we aren't able to think of something--either because we're too tired or something--then the other person has to get the one who can't think of something to do something they might never try otherwise. All within reason of course." She looked at him with hopeful eyes. "You game?"

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Hm I'm always up for a challenge hun so I say let's go for it, sounds fun and a bit interesting" ,he said in response to Norah's offer. Chadwick looked into her eyes and smiled, he knew that there would never be a dull moment being with Norah and he liked that the man was a very active person and it seemed as if Norah was as well. "So who goes first in this game and how long do we have until it's considered not being able to think of something"? He asked curiously, he knew the basic rules of the game but he didn't want to be caught by surprise if he did something wrong.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's smile only grew bigger when Chadwick said he'd play. "Hrm, well," she began. "How about we do five rounds apiece to start and we'll go from there. As for starting, how about you finish up. You've already told me your favorite color and what you like to do in the morning and about how you read a lot. So that is three of five things. So two more and then one thing that very few to no one else knows about you." She looked at him, her face glowing and happy with excitement. "Then it'll be my turn. And that will end the first round." She reached out for his hand as she looked at him, her expression turning a bit shy as she waited for him to finish up his turn.

Back
Top Bottom