Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Room Of Requirement - 2nd Floor

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

Norah felt her entire body come alive once again when Chadwick kissed her, his lips pressed firmly against hers, moving over them until they'd explored every inch. She loved the way he tasted, felt. Everything. And his arms. Oh how she loved being held within them and pressed so closely against his body. She could feel every angle and plane and wanted to commit them all to memory. Yes, this man was her everything now. Her life. And she'd enjoy every moment with him now that she had him in her life.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

After a few moments Chadwick pulled away he looked into the woman's eyes once again before sitting down on the bed next to her. He placed his arm around her waist and moved close to her, he ran his finger down her jawline down to her stomach then wrapped his other arm around her. "I'm sorry for yelling at you down in the great hall I don't know if I properly apologized for that yet, however I don't know if we'd be here if I didn't yell at you" ,he stated. Chadwick snuggled into Norah's neck the stubble on his face gently rubbing over her skin before he kissed the soft flesh quickly. He was trying to be playful and hoped it was working.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah smiled and tilted her head back so that Chadwick had more access to her neck. "It's all right," she said, her voice a bit breathy as he nuzzled and kissed at her neck. She liked the way he felt so close to her, his breath warm against her skin. "I'm glad you did because as you said..." She let out a tiny sigh and moved closer. "We wouldn't be here now. And I like right now..." She shifted a bit, moving her body so that she pressed against him. Her hands rubbed along his back, tracing the various scars she felt there, wondering about them all. She let out another tiny sigh as her other hand touched his hair, her fingers running through it, loving the way it felt against them.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick continued to kiss Norah's neck softly as the woman spoke, he too was a bit glad everything went the way it did. After a few minutes he stopped kissing her neck briefly, "I like right now too" ,he said in response before returning to kissing her neck, he loved the way her hands moved over his back and the way her fingers felt while they ran through his hair. He moved his lips from her neck to her lips while she ran her fingers through his hair, his hands made their way to her hips and he massaged them gently he too sighed as she touched him.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled, thoroughly happy with how things went. No regrets. Not a one. But she wasn't one to look back either rather the sort to look ahead. You couldn't really change the past unless you were fortunate enough to have a Time Turner. And even then, that only helped you so much. Some things were just too big to change or just not meant to be tampered with. And as she laid there with Chadwick, she knew this was one of those things.

As they touched and kissed, Norah could feel her temperature rising, her body igniting. She loved the way it felt as he massaged her hips, his hands gently caressing them and causing her body to move and arch a bit as he did. Her heart began to race and she let her nails gently graze against his back. She loved being with him, close to him. She loved how he made her feel, the fire he caused to burn deep inside her body. A fire that burned only for him.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick could feel Norah's body arch and it told him he was doing something right, he continued to kiss the young woman as they laid there so very close to each other. He too felt his body temperature begin to rise, everything with Norah felt so passionate and beautiful. She sent chills down his spine with the simplest touches, now that he met her and had her he couldn't imagine life without Norah.

After he broke the kiss he took a deep breath and looked into her eyes, "You take my breath away Norah, everything about you is so perfect" ,he stated as his hands still massaged her hips. "I know now that it is possible to care for someone more then anything, to want to protect them and take care of them, to put them even above yourself" ,he paused for a moment to kiss her softly. "Just don't break my heart and I promise I won't ever break yours". Chadwick had dealt with a lot of heart break and he never usually opened up so quickly for anyone but he knew this woman was different.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah was on fire, her body moving against Chadwick's the longer he kissed and touched her. She could feel it aching for more of him as he gently caressed her, massaging her hips, making her feel safe and thoroughly his. When he looked into her eyes, she felt her tummy flutter and she knew she'd found 'home'. "Cross my heart and hope to die," she said. Never had she meant something so seriously. She truly would die before she broke that promise. Before all others there was him now. She would answer to no one, but him. That was just how it was going to be from that point forward, come Hell or high water. And she'd sooner walk into Hell than break that promise. She'd sooner face Leo again than break it.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick could feel Norah moving her body against his and he too felt himself aching for more of her. He sighed with pleasure as they continued to kiss and touch, he never felt so good in his life. When Norah promised to never break his heart he kissed her passionately, after a few moments he broke it, "Good and like I said I'll never break yours" ,he said a bit breathless. His body had never reacted in such a way towards anyone before he met Norah, she knew just what to do to make him feel good and he loved it.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah knew there was absolutely no way in hell that Chadwick would ever break her heart. Not a chance. And as he proceeded to touch and kiss her, she felt her body heat up, shivering with pleasure as it moved against him. Tiny noises passed over her lips and she suddenly felt constricted and confined by the rest of her clothes, wanting to be free of them so that she could feel more of his skin against her own. Struck with so much passion and desire for the man holding her, she nipped at his chin a bit and giggled. Oh how she loved the closeness they were sharing and oh how she wanted more.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

His hands roamed the young woman's body as she nipped at his chin, he smiled as she giggled thinking it was the cutest thing ever. He pulled her onto his lap so that she was straddling him and kissed at her neck while running his hands over her back gently, "I've never had so much fun in my life you know that" ,he stated. Chadwick then kissed her neck playfully and then kissed her nose before kissing her lips, he pulled her body closer into his so he could feel her skin on his own, wanting to be close to her, needing every bit of her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled, glad that Chadwick knew he could let his guard down with her and totally be himself. As he pulled her onto his lap so that she was straddling him, she felt a jolt course over her skin and settle deep within her core. "Well, Chadwick, I hope you realize my plan is that you'll have fun the rest of your life then since I'm hoping you'll keep me for that long." She gave him a wink and pressed close to him as she moved in to kiss his neck and nuzzle him a bit. Sitting back up once again, she reached behind her back just then and removed her bra, letting the thing fall carelessly to the floor. Touching his chest with great affection, she leaned in close and kissed him. As she did, she could feel her skin breaking out into goose bumps.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I fully intend to keep you that long Norah you're to perfect to ever let go" ,he said in response to Norah's statement. He sighed with pleasure as she kissed his neck and when she removed her bra he felt himself become aroused again. Chadwick looked at Norah knowing she could probably feel him underneath her, "Sorry about that" ,he said not wanting her to think that all he wanted was sex. "It's just you're so beautiful and your body, everything about you turns me on" ,he admitted his voice quiet as if he were slightly ashamed of himself.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah blushed a little when she felt Chadwick suddenly become aroused, his erection pressing firmly against her as she kissed and nuzzled him. "It's all right," she said. "I know I mean more to you. Just as you mean more to me." She smiled and moved in to nibble his ear a little, kissing along his jawline before finally kissing his lips again. "You do things to me as well," she then admitted, wanting to let him know that he wasn't the only one who was aroused from the touching and closeness. "So no need to apologize. You never need to apologize to me." Her heart racing, pounding, she cuddled close to him and relished the feel of her skin against his, gasping a bit as her body tingled from all the sensations stirring within as they kissed.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

A sigh of relief escaped Chadwick's lips when Norah told him it was alright and that she knew she meant more to him, it was the truth and he was glad she knew that. When she nibbled his ear he bit his bottom lip and his hips moved up almost involuntarily, Norah had definitely hit a sensitive spot he never knew he had. His heart began to race as well as she cuddled too him, "So what kinds of things do I do to you"? He asked curiously, wondering exactly what she meant by that statement.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah pulled away just a bit, her body still pressed against Chadwick's, so that she could look into his eyes. "Well, you set me on fire... you look at me and I melt. You touch me and I ache. You kiss me and..." She blushed just then, her body moving against him a bit causing her to gasp a little as she did. "And no words..." Her breath caught a little just then as she felt her body reacting to his, her breasts going taut, her nipples hardening. "Let's just say you excite me," she said softly, her cheeks going red. Again, she leaned in close, her body moving against his as she kissed and nibbled his ear. Letting her lips trail kisses along his jaw once more her lips suddenly found his and once upon them, she reached up and let her fingers gently run through his hair.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

As Norah spoke Chadwick became more and more aroused, with every word, every touch his body got chills. He was still amazed with how she made him feel doing the littlest things, she was amazing and he was lucky to have her there with him now. When she said he excited her it brought a smile to his lips because she did the exact same for him, he was completely content where he was and he could stay in that room forever if it was allowed and as long as Norah was there with him. Chadwick felt Norah's hard nipples rub against his flesh as she kissed and nibbled at his ear, then when her lips met his once more he sighed in content loving the feeling.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah moved, almost writhing, against Chadwick as they kissed and held each other. The way his skin felt against hers as she rubbed against her had her nearly panting each time she took a breath. Every nerve ending in her body was firing and all of her senses were focused on him and seeing to it that he was pleased in every way that she could manage. More than anything that was what she wanted for him. Having noticed his reactions to when she'd nibbled his ear a little, she slowly and sensually worked her way back to it. Gently she teased the lobe with her teeth, caressing it with her tongue in between. Smiling she let her breath, warm and hopefully inviting, brush against it before giving it a nuzzle only to tease it all over again. She hoped it excited him further, gave him pleasure. Now that she was his forever, she wanted to make sure he got what she knew he deserved, that which she wanted to give him.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick let out a soft groan as Norah made her way back to his ear, his body reacted and his erection was firm against her body. His hands made their way down to her ass and he grabbed it firmly as his hips again moved his covered erection into Norah even more. "Fuck you're making me want you again....Oh....Norah....you're fucking amazing" ,he said huskily. Chadwick wanted so bad to take her again, to feel her in the most beautiful way he knew. His hips continued to move as her lips and tongue worked on his ear, he pulled her into him while he still gripped her ass tightly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah didn't speak, instead she let her actions speak for her. As Chadwick groaned and spoke his words of encouragement, she only worked a bit more on his ear. She lavished her attention upon it until he finally grabbed her ass causing her to let out a tiny mewling gasp, her sex growing hot against his hard erection pressing firmly against her as she moved and writhed in his lap. Kissing along his jawline, she worked her way toward his other ear, not wanting to neglect it. Once there, she let her tongue swirl about the lobe before nibbling gently with her teeth. Her breaths were coming harder and she made sure he could hear that as she nuzzled and kissed his ear. It wasn't long before she was whimpering against him, her body showing the signs of her need and desire.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

As Norah made her way over to his other ear and began to lick and nibble at it he groaned again, he heard her whimpers as well and it only made his want for her even stronger. "N-Norah....let me....let me have you....again" ,Chadwick finally said in a husky breathless voice. His desire for her was strong and he couldn't take it anymore, even though they had already made love once tonight he couldn't help but want more of this woman. "I wanna be inside you Norah" ,he admitted his breathing heavy and his heart pounding in his chest.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah whimpered even louder as Chadwick told her that he wanted her, his voice laced with need and desire. Gasping and panting, she whispered in his ear, "Then take me. I'm yours, Chadwick..." Her own voice indicated her own heated need, that desperate plea only a woman could express to her mate. "And don't hold back... don't hold back..." She wanted him to know that she trusted him, wanted to experience things with him and, most of all, fulfill all his fantasies and deepest desires.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

As soon as Norah told him to take her he took control and laid her on her back, he then removed her pants and underwear before removing the rest of his clothes. Chadwick was so turned on he didn't hesitate to slide himself inside her, he let out a sigh of both relief and pleasure as he entered her. This time he knew Norah trusted him so he went a little harder then he had last time showing her he enjoyed the feeling of her very much. "I want you to get on all fours Norah, bend over for me" ,he whispered into her ear before pulling himself out. He looked into her eyes and stroked himself while he waited for her response to his statement.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah gasped and whimpered in approval as Chadwick suddenly took her, taking off the rest of her clothes, along with his own, only to plunge himself within her depths without warning. He felt so good and her body arched and bucked making it apparent just how much she enjoyed it. When he pulled out of her she whimpered a bit in protest, biting down on her lip as her body writhed underneath him. When he then told her what he wanted of her, she nodded and complied, shifting and moving in the most sensual manner she could until she was on all fours before him, presenting herself for the taking. She tilted her hips so that he could see her dripping sex, her back arched even with that horrible scar carved across it. Glancing over her shoulder at him, she hoped he was pleased with what he saw.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

As Norah turned herself over for him he smiled, he definitely loved what he saw even with her scar Norah was beautiful. Chadwick placed one hand on one of Norah's hips and guided himself back inside her before placing his other hand on her other hip. He pushed himself in hard but not hard enough to hurt her. His thrusts were hard and deep as he took her from behind, he loved the way she felt so inviting and he knew she trusted him to let him have her in this position. As he went faster he pulled her into him each time he thrusted into her, the sound of skin hitting skin echoed off the walls and sounds of pleasure came from Chadwick's mouth regularly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah felt Chadwick take a hold of her hips as he slowly entered inside her, stretching her entrance once more. Once fully inside, he didn't hesitate. Immediately, he began to thrust hard against her body, his hips crashing hard against hers in loud, immense slaps. Each slap made her groan with pleasure as he struck her most sensitive spot on the inside with what seemed the most perfect of precision. Whimpering louder, panting, her sex began to gush and drip just for him, evidence of her arousal and desire for him.

"Chadwick... Chadwick..." Norah gasped, her voice laced with urgency. Chadwick was striking her g-spot making her mind reel, her body arch as she panted for more. "Chadwick... please..." she begged, her walls tightening as her sex seethed in heavy arousal. Her clit was aching almost painfully. His thrusts felt good and due to her juices dripping from her sex the lewd squelching sounds were filling the room and her ears. Panting, groaning, she pleaded, "Please, Chadwick, I need to cum... I... I... need it... I need you, Chadwick..."

Norah's body arched hard as she got closer and closer to the edge, her body in such need. In need of the one thing only Chadwick could give her. She was so aroused, her body highly sensitized to him and only him. It was as if it craved his touch, his everything. And to think they'd only just started because the hunger and desire she felt inside had hardly begun to be sated.

Back
Top Bottom