Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Room Of Requirement - 2nd Floor

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

Norah smiled when Chadwick gave her his permission. It made her feel warm and somehow whole that he did, like something had been missing and he'd just given her the piece that made everything complete. Still a bit hesitant, though not out of fear, she slowly brought her hands up so that she could touch his shaft and balls as she sucked on him. She licked along his shaft, fondling him, caressing him, lavishing him with such attentions as she tasted his flesh. He was so delicious and she felt her body wanting more. Her clit was throbbing, her juices dripping down her thighs as her sex seethed in hunger for more than just his finger. She knew what it wanted. It wanted what her mouth was tasting and relishing. It wanted to be stretched and taken.

Trembling a bit, Norah looked up into Chadwick's eyes, her mouth still working on his cock and taking care not to neglect his balls. One by one, she made sure to suckle them, lick them, nuzzling them with the utmost of affection.

"Chadwick..." Norah whispered, licking along his shaft, stroking him in between. Her body was hot, her core hotter, and her breasts were even showing signs of her need and desire. "I... I need you, Chadwick..." she whimpered. Her eyes were glistening and she reached down to touch herself, her sex beyond wet. When she showed him her wetness she whimpered louder. "Please, Chadwick... I need you... please..." she begged, her cheeks going red.

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

When Norah began to use her hands along with her mouth Chadwick groaned, this woman had him on cloud nine feeling pure ecstasy. He looked down and watched as she went to work so perfectly the way she touched him was perfect in every way. His body twitched as he felt her breath on his cock while she whispered her want for him. When she reached down and touched herself then showed him her wetness he knew exactly what she wanted it was as if she needed it. Her eyes showing him her desire, He got to his feet an helped her to hers as well. "You can have me....every....single....inch....of me" ,he stated.

Chadwick didn't want to make love to her on the couch so he thought really hard about a bed knowing the room was supposed to give you what you needed. Soon after one appeared the room looked like a bedroom after a few short seconds, he looked into Norah's eyes before picking her up and carrying her over to the bed he laid her down gently before climbing onto the bed himself.

He gently spread her legs and knelt down in front of her he looked down into her eyes as he stroked himself for a moment, "I'll go slow at first so I don't hurt you" ,he stated knowing she barely had any experience and his cock was rather large. Chadwick leaned down and softly kissed Norah's lips before pressing the head of his cock to her entrance. He rubbed it against her clit a few times before he slid himself in slowly, he stopped and looked at the young woman when he was halfway in as if asking that it ok he goes further.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah felt so light as Chadwick carried her to the newly appeared bed--one of the benefits of the Room of Requirement. And as he laid her down she caught sight of her arm and the scar that marred her flesh.

'Whore'.

Funny. That word should've made her feel terrible and given how fast things were happening between the two of them it should've made her feel doubly worse. But oddly... it didn't. Chadwick hardly made her feel like a whore, instead he made her feel precious, like a princess who was worth something. Strange that she felt this way being with someone she'd only met a few hours ago, but she couldn't help how she felt or how he made her feel.

Chadwick spread Norah's legs, his eyes locking onto hers and slowly he moved between them. She could feel his cock resting against her entrance before he finally pushed a bit. He was slow and sensual as he did everything. Taking his time and making sure she was all right the entire time. It moved her, touched her, made her feel so very safe with him and it only furthered her desire.

Norah could feel her sex stretching to accommodate him and it was glorious. Though she had little experience, most of it bad, her body still remembered. Her legs went wider and her hips bucked forward as her back arched away from the bed. She brought her right hand to Chadwick's face, the abhorrent word blazing against her pale flesh as she touched him. She stared at it a moment knowing that he didn't think her a whore. Not now, even with what they were doing and how fast. Not ever.

"It doesn't hurt," Norah then whispered. "I need more, Chadwick... I need all of you."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah told him it didn't hurt and that she needed more....all of him he slowly pushed himself in the rest of the way. He sighed with pleasure as he felt her walls tightly around his cock, he stayed still for a moment enjoying the feeling then slowly began to move his hips back and forth, he never broke eye contact as he did so. Chadwick leaned down and kissed her deeply his thrusts were slow but deep, the man wanted her to indeed have all of him.

After he broke the kiss he looked down at the beautiful young woman underneath him, he took one of her legs and wrapped it around his waist to get a better angle. Chadwick picked up the pace with his thrusts, he began to breath heavy and sighs of pleasure came from his lips, his body temperature had risen and sweat formed at his brow. He was getting close but even if he came soon he wouldn't be finished, he wanted Norah to feel good over and over again and he was going to do exactly that.

"Is that good Norah" ,he whispered. "Do you like me being so deep inside you? Do you want me to cum"? He asked quietly in her ear right before nibbling at it softly. He continued to thrust into her tight pussy his cock throbbing within her, "I'm getting close but don't worry it won't effect anything I promise, I'm going to make you feel good over and over again....you deserve it" ,he whispered.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah whimpered a bit as Chadwick pushed himself all the way deeply inside of her, stretching her sex to the fullest. As he manipulated her a bit, she couldn't help but let out a moan, the change in angle making it such that when he thrust he struck a very sensitive spot deep inside core. Each thrust he made caused her gasp, to groan and pant until she was nearly breathless and all but begging for more. She could feel her hips moving a little, trying to find a frantic rhythm as her body worked itself up into a frenzy of fiery passion and heated lust.

"Yes, Chadwick..." Norah panted. "God yes..." She was moaning, her walls going tight as her sex seethed and dripped with her juices. She was close, so close. Her clit was throbbing, swollen to the point of aching and she knew it was a matter of moments before he'd have her screaming in orgasmic bliss. "Please, Chadwick... please... cum inside me... please..."

Norah knew it was risky for Chadwick to cum inside her, but she'd worry about it later. Besides, she knew enough contraception charms given her past experiences with Leo and what was more, she knew Chadwick would take care of her afterwards, would make sure she was all right. There was time enough for that. Plus, she trusted him. Implicitly.

"Please, Chadwick... please... I need it..." Norah begged through her whimpers knowing full well when he came she would as well.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick moved himself faster and harder when Norah nearly begged for him to cum inside her, he felt her hips moving into him with each thrust. Her words made him feel good as if she would never let him go, they made him feel he was accepted by her and that was something he longed for to be wanted, needed, and accepted by someone. His body glistened with sweat as id beaded up on his skin as his thrusts became harder.

He felt his body tense up for a moment and he pushed himself as deep inside her as he could and came letting his hot cum flow deep within her body. A groan of pure ecstasy left his lips and he leaned down to kiss her softly while he spilled into her, "Oh....fuck yeah....mmm....you're amazing Norah" ,he said huskily after he finished. He looked into her eyes then pulled himself out and laid down next to her, "Let me just catch my breath and if you want we can continue" ,he looked down at his cock. "As you can see I'm still hard and I did promise I would please you more then once" ,he stated. He placed a hand behind his head and looked over at Norah taking in her beauty, his chest moved up and down slowly as he caught his breath.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah knew that Chadwick was close, could feel it, sense it. His thrusts were getting harder and faster. His breaths were coming quicker. Anticipating what she hoped would come, what she begged for, she held onto him tightly. She felt her inner walls tightening, clamping down about his cock like a vice as her clit began to twitch and throb angrily screaming for what it wanted and needed. Whimpering, gasping, she finally felt him cum inside her. The moment she felt him begin to fill her up, she couldn't hold back and immediately she fell over the edge with him. All the while moaning and calling out his name. Her sex began to pulse hard, her juices gushing and flowing as he continued his thrusts as he filled her. When he finished and pulled out, she nuzzled close to him, not wanting to be separated.

Norah then smiled at Chadwick as she looked at him, taking in the sight of him. "You just relax for a few minutes," she then said before giving him a kiss on the cheek. She could see he was still aroused. "Let me dance for you." At that, she seductively crawled backwards off the bed, her eyes never leaving his. Once off it, she began to dance for him much like she did down at the Cove earlier in the night.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Hmm I think I'll like that" ,he told her in response. He sat up and leaned against the headboard as she backed off of the bed, her seductiveness made him smile something that was very rare. Chadwick was doing things he normally wouldn't Norah had brought out a side of him that no one else had never nor will ever see. Only Norah had the privilege off seeing him this way, she was special enough and she deserved it more then anyone else.

Chadwick watched as Norah danced she was so beautiful, his eyes were fixed on her as she moved so gracefully. After a few moments he lit a cigarette, an ashtray appeared on the bedside table. He took a drag and blew it out slowly his eyes still fixed on the beautiful young woman dancing in front of him.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me"? He asked quietly before taking another drag of his cigarette. "How did I get so lucky for someone like you to want someone like me" ,he blew the smoke out from his nose and mouth at the same time as he spoke. He was still shocked a bit at the fact the young woman had any interest in him but he for sure wasn't complaining.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah danced for a while knowing full well she was the center of Chadwick's attention and focus. She purposefully moved in ways she hoped would please him most, wanting him to like everything he saw. He already made her feel beautiful as she was, scars and all. But she wanted to do extra. Just for him. Things just for him to let him know that this was something only for him and him alone. As she danced naked before him, she forgot about her scars...

'Whore'.

'Mudblood'.

As Norah danced she was just... Norah. She was just his. Chadwick's.

Norah turned to look at Chadwick when he suddenly spoke, her body still moving and dancing. "You? Lucky?" she asked, though her question was more rhetorical. At that she stopped a moment and walked toward him, crawling up the bed and toward him. "How did I get so lucky? You yelled at me, remember?" she said with a smile. "Just think what would have happened if I hadn't followed..." her voiced trailed a moment. "But I don't like thinking about 'what ifs'," she then said. "Point is, how could I not want you?"

There was a sparkle in Norah's blue eyes as she looked at Chadwick. She curled up against Chadwick and rested against his chest.

"I know you're not perfect. But no one is. And I know you have demons, but so do I. But when I look at you..." Norah's voice went soft. "I don't know. It's just right." She paused and nuzzled Chadwick. "And I don't care what anyone says. I go with my gut and heart and they choose you." She sat up just then and looked into his eyes, her lips smiling. "Now I have to ask," she said coyly. "How did I get so lucky?"

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

As Norah moved toward him he put his cigarette out and smiled, he truly adored this young woman even if they had only just met. He never would've thought they would end up here with how he reacted the first time they ran into each other. Normally people wouldn't bother with him after he snapped at them but she did, she followed him and she stood up for herself even if she was nervous he still admired her courage. Chadwick knew he was an intimidating man and he knew most people wouldn't take a second look at him before judging.

As she cuddled up to him he wrapped his arms around her, "I yell at everyone you'll see more of that throughout the year, I won't yell at you anymore of course but you're different then everyone else, just behave in my class and there won't be a need for me to reprimand you" ,He said in response to her comment about him yelling at her. "I don't like to think of what ifs either I'm glad you followed me and I'm glad we're here right now, I'm glad you want me because I want you, with all the demons I have it's about time I found an angel" ,he continued.

He looked back into Norah's pretty blue eyes, "I go with my gut and my heart too and they chose you fate has a funny way of bringing people together trust me I'm the lucky one you deserve every bit of happiness and I intend to do my best to give you it" ,he told her. He let out a sigh of satisfaction as they laid there it felt nice to hold someone, it felt nice for someone to want to be held by him.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled as she listened to Chadwick speak. She agreed with everything he said, not to mention related to a lot of it. Though they came from different backgrounds and had different experiences, there was much about the two of them that seemed rather similar. Though, she did find herself curious to learn about their differences not to mention just the finer details in general. She knew she would, especially since it seemed that he planned to stay with her for a good long while. Something that made her happy like she'd never been before.

Nuzzling Chadwick a bit, showing him affection, Norah reached her right hand up so that she could trace the scars along his chest with her fingers. "I'm glad to hear all of that," she began. "I hope you'll keep me for a long time since I have no intention of leaving unless you say the word." She was dead serious when she said that. "As for behaving," she giggled softly. "I'll do my best there, but I won't make any promises."

Norah was being coy there, playful and teasing. She'd give Chadwick no problems in his class since she took her studies rather seriously, but she liked his 'take charge' attitude and the fiery exchange her impulsiveness could bring out with that. Of course... not in the classroom.

"Chadwick," Norah then said, her tone going serious once more. "Will you make me a promise? Promise me that every day you'll tell me a story about every scar you have until I've heard them all?" She looked at him, her eyes hopeful and full of emotion. "I'd very much like to hear about each one, if I may."

Norah then bit down on her lip and curled up closer to Chadwick, hugging him and wanting to stay as close to him as she possibly could.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I have no intention of kicking you out and I don't think I ever will" ,Chadwick told her. "I'm not a one night stand type of guy if you catch my drift". The man knew he wanted more then just sex he wanted a relationship someone to love endlessly someone that understood his aggressive attitude and rough presence and Norah seemed to understand him perfectly. "Well if you misbehave I may have to give you detention or a spanking" ,he said playfully in return to her comment.

Chadwick grabbed his wand and flicked it slightly making the blanket cover the both of them, when Norah mentioned his scars he looked at her and pulled her in closed as she hugged him. "I promise I'll tell you but be fore warned there are a lot of stories and if I tell them I'm going to tell them in detail reason being you can't really fully understand unless you hear the full story" ,he stated. The man had no problem telling Norah about his scars knowing full well she wouldn't judge him no matter what he told her.

"Well did you want to hear about one now? We have some time and I don't mind telling you" ,He pointed to a scar on his heart it was only about and inch and a half long but it had a story. "This one, this one holds a story" ,he said his voice a little shaky as he thought of it. "Would you like to hear it"?

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah giggled a bit when Chadwick mentioned she might get detention or a spanking. She had to admit, she didn't think she'd overly mind. At all. Not with him. And she was glad to hear the reassurance out loud that she meant more to him just as he meant more to her. Though she sensed it and her gut already told her as much, hearing the words made it that much sweeter.

Cuddling closer to Chadwick, Norah let tiny sounds of contentment pass over her lips. She could hear his voice falter ever so slightly and it moved her. Knowing that this man had let his guard down like that for her. For her. There just weren't any words for it.

"I'd very much love to hear it, Chadwick," Norah said, her voice full of emotion. "And spare no detail. I want to hear them all. Everything. From start to end." At that, she let her finger trace the scar he pointed to and she rested her head against his chest and readied herself to listen to his story.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah told him she wanted to hear the story in full detail he looked at her, "Alright I'll tell ya" ,he said. He reached over and pulled a cigarette from the pack on the table and lit it before he started talking, it was something to calm his nerves a bit for whenever he thought back to the day he received the scar it hurt him emotionally and he would sometimes get worked up. He took a drag from the cigarette then blew the smoke out. "I'm gonna warn you some parts may be a bit gruesome" ,he stated before taking another drag. He held Norah close as they laid there she made it so much easier to tell the story and stay calm.

Chadwick took a deep breath and let it out before he began, "A few years ago I was in a group of soldiers, they called us ghosts because we were rarely ever seen or caught while on missions we were pure stealth and we were the guys they sent to take care of things the American government didn't like and that they couldn't send the actual army into because it would be against their laws" ,he began. "The group was called in by a crooked government official offering a half a mil of American muggle cash to each of the group members, the mission was to go into Cuba during the night and blow up a building where they made cocaine to ship into the U.S, at the time that's how they made money, Americans would buy the drugs and the Cubans would use half the money to make more the other half being profit. These people kept their little 'business' hidden from their own government for years and we were about to go in there and fuck it all up".

Chadwick paused for a moment to take another drag off of his cigarette before continuing, "Any way the five of us were dropped into the jungle while it was pitch black by helicopter a few miles from our target, the chopper was scheduled to meet back up with us within 24 hours. Me and my men made our way through the jungle and let me tell you it's no walk in the park, we had done similar missions to this one numerous times so we were confident it would go according to plan the problem is a few of the guys got cocky, thought they were untouchable I kept telling them to keep a clear head but their ego's wouldn't allow them too, there was one other man that was on the same page I was his name Paul, he was a short little Italian guy and was a hell of a soldier he was also the only family I had, of course we weren't blood related I had met him a few years before the mission at a bar in Knoxville Tennessee and taught him every thing he knew, he was a scrawny little punk when I had met him, only 17 years old he much like myself had no family so I took him under my wing, he was the only muggle who knew about me being a wizard and he took the secret to the grave". Chadwick paused again and took a drag of his cigarette.

"Any way I'm getting off topic, just wanted you to know who this guy was to me because it's a key part of the story" ,he told her. "My men kept fucking around and acting like we were going to a fucking party, they were too loud and someone ended up spotting us before we even got to the building, of course we had no idea it was the middle of the night and we didn't think that many people would be watching this place. When we finally got to the building the three other men in my group were shot dead on sight me and Paul made a run for it but were caught and taken in as prisoners, we heard our captors talking about sending our heads back in boxes to the president to make an example, they threw us into a cage and took our guns and any other weapon we had on us my wand was tucked away in my boot and to be honest they didn't check us too thoroughly even if they did they wouldn't have thought anything of a piece of wood and probably would've left it on me anyway. We sat in that cage for an hour, Paul sat there shaking I could see the utter terror in the boy's eyes and knew he was holding back tears he was afraid, he knew he was gonna die, after an hour one of the men holding us came into the room with two big guys I heard them say 'Take out the little guy first' , my heart pounded in my chest as they grabbed Paul and dragged him into the next room, as soon as they were out of sight I took my wand out and unlocked the cage door and made a beeline for the room they had Paul in" ,Chadwick paused again only this time he didn't take a drag off of his cigarette, he took in a deep breath to fight back the tears he felt swell up in his eyes.

"When I got in the room I seen Paul hanging from the ceiling by his wrists, they were beating him with a piece of wood that had nails sticking out of it, I hit the two bigger guys with the killing curse but by the time I went to kill the third he had slit Paul's throat, I killed him too then untied Paul from the ceiling and carried him out of that damn place and ran with him in my arms until we reached a safer place, I fell to my knees out of exhaustion and held on to Paul I was going to apparate out of there when Paul looked up at me, his last words were, 'Don't let me die here Chad, take me out of here, don't let me die here' before I could get him out of there I heard him take a deep breath and died right there in my arms, I apparated his body to somewhere nice gave him a proper burial then I tried to kill myself, I summoned a knife and tried to stick it into my heart and when it wouldn't go all the way through I screamed, cried I wanted to die, I wanted to tell Paul I was sorry for letting him die in that shithole but something prevented that blade from going all the way in to this day I don't know why".

Chadwick finished off his cigarette then put it out, he turned on his side and cuddled into Norah wanting to be held. "And that's the story behind that tiny little scar on my heart" ,he stated softly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah stayed very still and quiet as Chadwick told her his story behind the scar he bore on his chest, not wanting to do anything to break his stride as he spoke. There was no way she was going to miss a single detail regardless of what it might be. This was going to be a story from the heart, something that shaped him into the man he was and that meant the world to her that he'd share it with her. Somehow she knew he didn't share such things easily and the fact that he would with her made her feel special, cherished and so completely his.

As Norah laid next to Chadwick, she cuddled a bit closer to him, she could feel her emotions bubbling and roiling the more he said and then her own tears began to form in her eyes as he went on about his friend and even more so when he mentioned he'd tried to take his own life... It was no wonder he hated to be called Chad among so many other things about him. And to think that was merely the story behind one of his scars...

Just then, Chadwick turned toward Norah and nuzzled into her. She looked down at him and brought her arms up about him. The man was large, gruff, the sort who had a presence about him. But despite that, she could see he needed her in this moment and she wasn't about to deny him that. She wouldn't deny him ever. Norah let her fingers run through his hair as she held him, stroking him in a calming and loving way.

"I'm glad that blade didn't go in all the way," Norah then whispered as she continued to caress Chadwick, hugging and holding onto him. "I wouldn't be with you now otherwise, I'd never know this. Might be selfish of me, but..." her voice trailed a bit. "But it's true." She hugged him tighter and kissed his cheek. "And you were a good friend to him, you did what you could there. I think he'd have told you that and I'm not just saying that either." She touched his back then, letting her fingers gently stroke along his spine. "Plus, you did right by him. You did... Such a beautiful man..."

Norah hugged Chadwick tighter, pressing herself closer to him as she caressed and cuddled him, hoping to bring him comfort and some sense of peace. She hoped that despite the darkness behind that scar that he knew that his life was worth something, that he was worth the world to her at the very least.

"Thank you for sharing that with me, Chadwick..."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick listened as Norah spoke, he could feel how much she cared by the way she touched and spoke to him. As she held him close he did the same in return. Normally remembering Paul and that day would drive him to drink excessively but as Norah held him he realized he would never need to do that again, he had a release, a light amongst all the darkness in his life and that meant the world to him. When Norah mentioned she was glad the blade didn't go through Chadwick held her tightly, she truly cared about him and he felt something he hadn't in years he felt loved, even if it was too soon to decide if they truly were in love he wasn't going to deny himself the feeling.

He looked into the young woman's eyes, "Up until this day I hated that it didn't go through but now I'm glad too" ,he told her. "You make me happy and you make me feel things I never thought possible you've done more for me within the few hours I've known you then anyone has done for me in my life". He ran his finger down the woman's jawline right before he kissed her softly. "That....that alone makes life worth living". It was true just her touch and the softness of her lips made life worth living for Chadwick and to have every ounce of this woman, her being with him made him want to live forever as long as he'd always have her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah felt her tummy flutter as Chadwick told her that she made life happy for him and worth living. She'd never meant something like that to anyone. Not even her own family. They'd had issues with her the day they realized she was different and it only went downhill the older she got and the more pronounced her magic became. And when the realization hit that even the wizarding world had its prejudices, well... that was the end of it. Nice to know one had a support system called a family... But now, none of that mattered. She had this man in her life now. She had Chadwick and that was enough. She knew it in her gut, her heart and deep down into her body's center. It made her burn like nothing she could even begin to describe, but it was a good feeling. One she'd hold onto until her final breath left her body. And yeah, she'd die holding onto it.

Smiling, Norah then said, "I'm glad. See, now it's my plan to make sure that I can live up to making you feel that every day." She kissed his cheek just then followed by the other. "You deserve that. And I want to give you that." She kissed his forehead next and then his chin. "I want to give you everything, as much as I possibly can." She pressed against him. "And I want to make sure you smile at least once a day. If not twice a day." She smiled shyly at him then, her cheeks pink and her eyes bright as she made her promises.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick listened as Norah promised to make him smile at least once a day and that she wanted to give him everything, that he deserved happiness. Her soft kisses made him feel so comfortable, they were sweet and intimate. Even though Chadwick had fought through wars, blew buildings up, and pretty much played the he-man role for years he had never felt more like a man then he did right now with this lovely young woman who accepted him. There was no doubt about it, Chadwick had feelings for her very strong feelings.

"You're the only one I believe can make me smile before tonight I don't remember when the last time I smiled was" ,he said in response. "And I promise to make everyday of your life enjoyable, I'll do everything in my power to make you happy". Chadwick ran his finger over Norah's soft lips before leaning in and softly kissing them again.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah had no doubt that Chadwick would indeed do just that--make every day of her life enjoyable. She knew he would and when he pressed his lips against hers, she let out a sigh of sheer contentment. Happy with life, she wrapped her arms about him, her legs moving about his a bit and kissed him back. His lips felt nice against hers. They moved with purpose even though he was being gentle and she liked that he seemed to know them so well despite the fact that they hadn't known each other for very long. As he kissed her, her body felt warm and tingly, light and fluttery. Her emotions were a bubbling spring running through a forest, full of life and brimming over. Yeah, she felt so much for this man and her feelings for him were growing by the second. But that was all right, she was glad of it and would embrace it full on. The risk was well worth. Chadwick was well worth it. After all, it wasn't every day you found that person you connected to and Norah knew she'd found that person. Fate was funny like that and for once it seemed it was finally giving her a hand that played in her favor.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

After Chadwick broke the kiss he looked into Norah's beautiful blue eyes and ran his finger down her jawline to he chin, "I want to spend the night with you, of course we'll have to be 'stealthy' about it but that is my specialty, I just want to hold you feel you next to me while I sleep and I want you to feel safe in my arms" ,Chadwick told her. He was no where near tired yet but he wanted to mention it before he got tired and he hoped Norah would accept his offer. The man knew the risks but he was used to living on the edge and Norah was worth any risk he had to take. He looked into her eyes as he waited for her answer, running his fingers gently over the scar on her back.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah whimpered softly when Chadwick broke the kiss, her lips turned upward in a smile as she looked at him. When he told her he wanted her to spend the night with him, she couldn't think of any place she'd rather be or of any place in which she'd feel safer. She knew it would be risky. She'd be risking his position as a professor, her time as a student at Secondary. But... it was worth it so long as he wanted to take the risk. In the end, she'd give up everything if it meant she could be with him. With him, anything was possible.

"I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be," Norah then said, her cheeks going red despite all that they'd shared. She didn't think she'd ever stop blushing in front of him and she hoped he wouldn't mind that. "I trust you, Chadwick. I know you'll take care of me."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick thought it was adorable the way Norah blushed when she talked to him, everything about her was perfect in his eyes. When she agreed to stay a smile came across his face and he did nothing to try and hide it or hold back from doing it, he wanted her to see him smile, wanted her to know he smiled for her. "I'm glad you want to stay with me you don't know how happy that makes me" ,he told her. "I'm yours fully for the whole entire night and there's no where I'd rather be either, I'll take care of you as long as you'll allow me too and I hope that's a long time". Chadwick continued to rub her back gently and hold her close, his heart beat softly with content and a sigh of content left his lips knowing Norah was going to stay with him.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nuzzled close to Chadwick, happy to have found someone she connected to on so many levels. Someone she trusted, cared about. Someone who cared for her in return. It was wonderful and she was glad that they could make the time last into the night. Of course, morning would probably come all too soon, but she'd deal with that as it came. In the mean time, they had the here and the now and she was going to make the best of it.

"Well, that'll be a long time then," Norah said. "Because I don't plan on going anywhere." She cuddled even closer to Chadwick, her body molding to his so perfectly, fitting against him like she'd always meant to be there, be with him.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I'm glad you plan to stay with me for a long time because I intend to do the same with you" ,Chadwick stated. As Norah cuddled even closer to him he took a deep breath taking in her scent, she smelled so sweet and it was nearly intoxicating. Her body molded perfect to his, she was his missing puzzle piece with her Chadwick felt whole, with her he felt alive. "I love the way you feel against my body, especially like this, no clothes between us just us" ,he admitted. He enjoyed laying there completely naked with Norah he felt it brought them closer to each other.

"So is there anything you want to do with our time while we have it"? He asked. "Unless you're tired then we can go to sleep I'll do anything you ask or want to do". Chadwick smiled at the young woman again before kissing her forehead.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah thought a moment after Chadwick spoke. "Well, you shared a story. Would you like me to share one with you? It can be anything you'd like. Is there anything about me you'd like to know? Just ask and I'll tell you no matter what it is." She cuddled closer to the man letting him know that he literally could ask her anything at all, even if it pertained to one of her own scars if that was something he wanted to know more about. The way she saw it, he'd learn about it all eventually, so it didn't matter what he chose. Plus, she wanted him to know everything. She wanted to give him everything. After all, she was his now.

Back
Top Bottom