Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Room Of Requirement - 2nd Floor

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick thought for a moment and looked at Norah after she asked if he would like her to tell him a story, the man stayed quiet for a few seconds. He ran his fingers gently over the scar on her back, "Tell me how you got this, tell me about....Leo" ,Chadwick stated. When he said Leo's name he gritted his teeth, even though he didn't know the guy personally he already knew the type of person he was by the way he carved up Norah like she was a piece of trash. "I want to know your demons and I promise no matter what you tell me I won't judge you in any way".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

Norah nodded, her eyes welling up a bit. She knew it was going to be difficult sharing the story regarding Leo and that horrible two-day stint in which she was his prisoner. Never had two days seemed like such a long time, in fact, it had seemed an eternity until she'd gotten lucky enough he'd slipped. Unfortunately, the way in which he'd slipped... yeah, not a defining moment to say the least.

"Well, like you, I won't leave anything out and though it probably doesn't compare to some of the things you've been through..." Norah's voice trailed as she choked back her tears. "It is definitely a story that recounts the most horrifying time I've ever experienced in my life. The worst and longest two days I've ever known..."

Norah swallowed hard as she remembered how quickly her life went from typical angst to surreal and insane in the matter of moments. And it was all thanks to a charming Slytherin named Leo.

"Anyway, it started with my befriending a few Slytherins back in Primary. I was never one to care about what house someone was in or whether you were pure, half or whatever. Being Muggle-born, I was already pre-disposed to open-minded thinking. But my personality only added to that." Norah took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Anyhow, my friends in Slytherin found it refreshing that someone from Gryffindor was so willing to hang out with them, especially coming from Muggle parents. They loved it. Especially Leo. And he made sure I knew it."

Norah averted her gaze, staring off at nothing as memories flooded her mind. Times had actually been decent until that fateful day Leo showed his true colors. His true intentions.

"It was about four years ago now. I was sixteen," Norah continued, her voice going even in its tone as she tried to hold back the tears. There would be time enough for that as her story had only just begun. "Somehow I'd caught Leo's eye, or so I'd thought and he made sure to make me feel like I was important and special. Like I mattered. He consoled me over my dealings with my parents, helped me with my studies, commended me for standing up for my beliefs and not taking flack. Then, one day he asked me to sit at his table with him during lunch. That was the start of something I hadn't expected, but was willing to take on in full force at the time." She paused a moment, remembering just how Leo's face looked that day. "He told me I was beautiful, the most amazing witch he'd ever known and that he'd be honored if I'd accept his proposition on going steady with him. Of course, me being flattered, never having had anyone give me a second look before... said yes. Plus, I'd known him for a while and he seemed to know me well. Seemed logical so I figured I'd give it chance and see."

Norah sucked in another sharp breath just then before letting it go slowly.

"Shortly after, he began to pressure me. Telling me that if I cared about him, we could do things together that witches and wizards did to show their affections. He assured me he was in it for the long haul, that I was different... my gut felt apprehensive, but damnit I craved something so badly that I went against it and gave in." She closed her eyes for a long moment before opening them once more. "And so I lost my virginity. It wasn't spectacular like I'd hoped for and he hardly had any care for my feelings or anything else when I gave myself to him... I bled. I cried. He came. I..." She paused. "Of course, afterward he apologized, telling me that I felt so good he couldn't help himself. Stupid me for believing that." Again, she paused for a moment. "After that night the sex was a bit better. He wasn't the best lover, but at least it didn't hurt after that first night, not until later."

Norah turned a bit to look at Chadwick, her face a bit pale as she looked at him. She took in the sight of him before averting her eyes once more, wanting to commit more of his features to memory. God, she wanted to look at him as she spoke, but it was hard. Damn hard.

"A few short weeks after our first night, Leo decided he wanted to celebrate our first month anniversary together. Naturally, I was elated. We went out on a date to Hogsmeade and that was when my life turned upside down. When our date finished, instead of heading back to the castle, he cursed me. Next thing I knew I was in an unfamiliar room, unable to move due to some sort of binding curse and my wand was taken away from me. I had no idea where I was or what had happened or why and then I heard that voice. That familiar voice that was Leo's."

Norah stopped speaking just then, her eyes welling up as tears began to fall from them, streaking her cheeks.

"He called me so many things. Whore, mudblood... He told me I was his biggest achievement yet though he'd have to be sure to cleanse himself thoroughly after all was said and done. He couldn't believe how easy it was to get me to spread my legs for him, that I was whore and would never forget it..." More tears fell from her eyes. "While I'd been bound by the curse, he forced me to use a very unique sort of quill—one that bears no ink nor needs any from an inkwell. He made me take it in my left hand since I'm a lefty and then write the word 'whore' over and over and over again on a piece parchment. And once that piece of parchment was full, he made me continue on another. And all the while I did that, he... oh god..." She started to cry out right for a moment. "While I did that, he removed my clothes and touched me. He made sure I came over and over again. I couldn't even stop it. I couldn't though I tried. I was disgusted, felt dirty, just..." Again, Norah cried. "He left me alone for a few hours once he was pleased with that scar..."

Norah took a moment to collect herself. Taking a deep breath before continuing on.

"When Leo came back he had more in store for me. I remember crying the moment he entered only that made him laugh. He seemed pleased by that just as it had pleased him that I'd cried when the first scar had been made on my hand. I was frantic, didn't know what to expect or do so my mind started to anticipate the worst." More tears fell as Norah spoke, but her voice remained calm. "He looked at my scar and began addressing me as 'Whore' from that point on. He then spread my legs and took my body only I refused to shout out. I refused to cry. That angered him, but I just wouldn't. I couldn't. So that was when he turned me over and started his 'masterpiece', as he called it... He conjured up a blade with his wand and began to slowly carve my back... each letter with careful precision. But even still, I wouldn't cry. I wouldn't even scream... Instead I found a hiding place." She paused a moment. "My special place that he couldn't find. It was a dark and hidden corner deep within my mind. The only way he'd have found it was with a spell he wasn't powerful enough to use..." More tears fell and she let out a shaky breath. "When he finished he yelled at me, wanting to know why I wouldn't cry out. But I stayed silent... Angry, he left me alone again and didn't come back for quite some time. When Leo finally came back he inspected his work and told me what he'd done. He cursed the scar to ensure it would never fully heal, at least not with any of the known spells or brews the Healers knew of at that time anyway. He even showed me what it looked like using some mirrors in hopes to get some kind of reaction out of me. But still, I showed nothing." Norah swallowed hard just then. "I then noticed that he was holding onto my wand, that it was strapped to his belt loop. So, for the first time since the incident when he'd marked me as 'whore', I finally spoke. I told him that I deserved everything I was getting and had it coming, that I'd been reflecting on what he'd been doing and why. I told him I wanted to make it up to him somehow so I offered to suck him off. He was apprehensive at first, but eventually he was good with the idea."

Norah bit down on her lip as she remembered that moment, that vile and disgusting moment in time.

"I took him into my mouth and sucked him until I could tell he wasn't thinking straight. I then asked him to allow me to have one hand free so I could stroke him a little, just the one hand, nothing more. He obliged me... his stupidity. I used that moment to grab my wand from him and stupefy him. It was all I needed to get away from him."

Norah broke down just then, burying her face in her hands. She had hoped she wouldn't cry and she knew that Chadwick saw crying as a weakness. But even though four years had passed, the wounds were still fresh.

"I haven't let a man touch me since that incident. Not until you..."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick listened as Norah told him her story, he held back his own tears as she cried he knew that the incident had hurt her deeply and that boy was a complete asshole. The man looked at her as she spoke noticing her head turned slightly, he could tell she was a bit embarrassed by what happened but she shouldn't have been it wasn't her fault, she never deserved anything Leo did to her no matter how much he tried to embed it into her head those two days he was wrong. Chadwick felt a mix of emotions as the young woman talked, he was upset and angry, hurt that someone could hurt Norah the way Leo did.

"You're a strong woman, you held your ground in a very tough situation and I admire you even more for it" ,Chadwick stated. He gently removed her hands from her face and looked into her eyes, her tear filled eyes. He then leaned in and kissed her cheeks stopping a few tears from falling. "I'll never let anything like that happen to you ever again I promise, no one's going to hurt you anymore not with me here" ,he told her. The man looked directly into her eyes as he spoke his own eyes filled with honesty and....and tears of his own.

Chadwick swallowed hard and then wiped his own tears from his face, it wasn't like him to cry but his emotions got the best of him and his feelings for this woman were so strong that he felt her pain every ounce of it and he wanted nothing more then to make her feel better. He held her close then looked into her eyes, he brought his hand up and wiped her tears away gently. "I will never treat you the way he did I will never use you or hurt you and I will always be here for you, when we touch and kiss and when we make love it will be out of passion not pain or force, Norah you mean so much to me and I intend to be here to wipe your tears away whenever you need me to, I'll crack any mother fuckers skull that even attempts to hurt you, with me you are safe, I promise" ,he stated.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah nodded, her eyes red from crying, her pale cheeks streaked with her tears as they continued to fall. As she looked into Chadwick's eyes, she could hardly believe that his own were welling up just as hers were. Without thinking, she just curled up into his lap and wrapped her arms about him wanting to be as close to him as she could possibly get. She knew he meant every word of what he'd said, of his promises to her just then and that he'd do his damnedest to keep them.

"I know," Norah said. "I know you'll always be there to take care of me." She cuddled closer to Chadwick, her arms holding on even tighter. "Also," she then said. "Leo'd done other things as well in that time, but those were the worst of it. Though one other thing I forgot to mention... On the first day, the day of 'breaking', he suffocated me over and over again until I'd go unconscious. When I'd come around, he'd do it again. I lost count as to how many times he did that, but it was quite a few... Anyway, to this day I have a fear of not being able to breathe. So, in class... don't be surprised if I can't strangle someone... in fact, I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend that day..."

Norah felt a little embarrassed, but she wanted to be truthful after everything she'd shared with Chadwick. And her phobia was another something she felt he needed to be aware of given that she'd left it out due to her own subconscious means to avoid dealing with that fear. But she didn't want to avoid it. She wanted to share it, to let him know everything. He deserved that, she wanted to give him that.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick wrapped his arms around her when she climbed into his lap, he knew she wanted to be close to him and he wanted to be close to her as well. When she mentioned Leo strangling her Chadwick gritted his teeth, it pissed him off not only because he had done it to Norah but he knew exactly what it was like to be choked, fortunately every time someone did it to him he was able to defend himself for that he was grateful he couldn't imagine what Norah must've felt not being able to even try and defend herself.

"I understand Norah, you went through a lot within those few days and to be honest if I ever ran into this guy I would wrap my hands around his throat and see how he liked it in fact I'd probably do a lot more then that" ,he told her. Chadwick hated prejudice and people who thought they were superior because of blood status, he had his own encounters with people like that and none of them were good. "I despise people like him they make me grit my teeth and my blood boil, they're all fucking cowards who need to feel special so they look down on people who aren't 'pure' they fail to realize that they're the scumbags not the people they look down on".

Chadwick looked into Norah's eyes again, "You're beautiful ,I can't say it enough don't let anyone tell you any different" ,he told her. "Can I kiss you again"? He asked unsure if she wanted to do anything like that right now after telling him about how she had gotten her scars.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah looked into Chadwick's eyes, her own watery and a bit sore. She gave him a small smile and nodded as she pressed herself against him, wanting to be closer still. "Please do," she said. "I want to remember the taste of your lips and have your scent in my nose and feel your body against mine." Her cheeks flushed as she spoke, but she hardly cared. "I'm yours now and I want you to kiss me whenever you feel the need to do so." At that her heart began to pound beneath her breasts and her breath quickened. Looking at him, she waited for his lips to touch hers.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

With Norah's approval Chadwick leaned in and kissed her passionately, his fingers running through her hair gently and his other hand caressing her back gently. He too wanted to feel her body against his and to remember the taste of her lips, he already knew being away from her for even a few seconds would be hard. Chadwick broke the kiss briefly, "I'm yours and I want you to kiss me whenever you want too I want you to touch me without being afraid, I am yours" ,he said huskily right before pressing his lips to hers once more. His heart pounded in his chest as well and his breathing became heavy again. He loved every thing about Norah and had never felt more comfortable or happy in his life then he did right now with her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah felt every bit of it as Chadwick kissed her so very thoroughly, so very passionately. It made her come alive in ways she'd never felt before and most of all... it made her feel loved. Cherished. She knew that had to be silly. They'd only just met. It was impossible. But she knew what her gut felt. What her heart felt. And as she looked into his eyes when he pulled away, she knew it was forever. Only death would make her leave him unless he decided he no longer wanted her.

"I... I don't think I could ever fear you. Not now," Norah then whispered. She smiled a little, her cheeks red. How funny it was to remember earlier that evening when she'd been terrified to go out after him and give him a piece of her mind for yelling at her. She'd been shaking in her sneakers! Now, she'd never feel that way around him ever again. Now, she'd only ever feel safe. Safe and loved. Time be damned.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I'm glad you're not afraid of me anymore" ,Chadwick stated. He ran his fingers through her hair as he continued to look into her eyes, He used his other hand to rub her back and her scar. "You're perfect to me in every way Norah" ,it was true even with her scars he thought her perfect an beautiful. "So how many hidden places to you think are in this castle and on it's grounds? I think I'd like to walk around with you and find some of them if possible" ,he stated. "Maybe every evening we can take a walk, each time to a different place it would have to be before curfew of course and if anyone asks we're going to review some stuff from class, what do think"?

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled, liking the way Chadwick touched and caressed and held her. She nodded, smiling. "I think I'd like that a lot." Her cheeks turned a bit more scarlet than before. "I haven't been attending this school very long and I'm sure there's a lot I don't know about it yet. The castle itself is rather large and the grounds... who knows." She nuzzled close to him then. "So yes, I'd like that. I can't think of a better person to explore anything with."

Norah liked the way it felt to be in Chadwick's arms, so close to him, feeling his heat. It was just so right, so perfect. She knew she'd found her perfect one. And she looked forward to everything they'd do together, no matter what it was, in the future. And from her perspective, that future looked rather bright. In fact, her whole life for the first time in a long time, looked bright.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I think it'll be nice I love to walk and I know I'll enjoy it even more if you're with me" ,he said. He nuzzled into her neck before kissing it playfully, this woman brought out his softer more loving side and he enjoyed it quite a bit and this side of him was for her and her alone he had no intentions of letting anyone else know the man he was behind closed doors. It was a gift that only Norah could have and he knew she appreciated it like no one else ever could.

Chadwick held the young woman close and continued to kiss her softly on various spots of her body, he enjoyed the feel of her soft skin on his lips. "So what would you like to do now? You hungry, Thirsty, Horny"? He joked. No one had ever really seen the man so laid back to the point he was playing around in fact Chadwick didn't even know for sure if he was doing it right.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and giggled a bit as Chadwick spoke. She felt so thoroughly comfortable and safe and wanted. Deciding to be a bit playful, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and moved to straddle him from above. Gently she rubbed his chest. "How about..." she began, her eyes fixed on his as she continued to caress him. "First we eat a little something..." She leaned forward just then and kissed his chest and then sat up again, her hands caressing him once more. "Then, perhaps something to drink..." Smiling, she leaned forward yet again and kissed his chin only to sit back up again, her hands still touching him gently, stroking him. "After that... we'll see..." She smiled and giggled softly, her hands not breaking contact with his skin as she waited to see what he'd say to her suggestions. Or if he had different ideas all together.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah straddled him he looked up into her eyes and smiled, he listened as she made her suggestions. At the mention of eating something his stomach growled a little. "That sounds great actually I haven't eaten since this morning before I left to come here" ,he said in response. He ran his fingers gently over the skin on her back as she ran her fingers over his skin, "Wonder if this room delivers I'm not exactly sure of the extent of things it gives" ,he stated. Chadwick had never been in a room of requirement but he had read about the room and knew it was supposed to give what you needed but he didn't know if there were limitations.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's expression went thoughtful as she continued to lavish her attention and affections upon Chadwick by gently stroking and caressing his chest. "I do believe that there are certain limitations. If I'm not mistaken, I think the House Elves got a bit miffed and have it so that we can't get food in here. That we have to get it from them so long as we are on school grounds." She pouted a little as she remembered that. "But, we can always sneak something from the kitchens since I'm not really feeling up to going back to the mixer." She leaned forward so that she was laying on top of him then, her head resting against his shoulder. "You game for a stealth mission?" she asked. "Of course, should we get caught, we'll need a story. Any ideas?" She nuzzled close as she waited for his answers.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I'm always up for a stealth mission" ,Chadwick said in response. "If we happen to get caught we'll just say you were taking a walk with me to clear your head after all McAllistair knows you're with me right now, I'll tell them I felt crowded and left the mixer and you wanted to tag along to discuss my class". He watched as her hands moved over his skin, it felt so good and he was enjoying it very much, "Shall we get dressed and head out on our stealth mission"?

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and nodded, liking the idea Chadwick had and knowing full well he'd have it under control and keep her safe and protected should anything happen. She trusted him implicitly and was ready to take on anything so long as she was with him. "I am," she said. "And I'm hungry too. I haven't eaten in so long." She giggled a little and patted her tummy. "You've no idea how horrible my trip was in getting here. Honestly, I had the worst luck. It's why I was so bloody late." Still smiling, she shifted a bit so she could kiss his cheek and then moved to get up and get dressed. Once ready, she looked over at him. "Ready for the mission. I follow wherever you lead."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah got off of his lap he stood up and made his way over to his clothes and got dressed. After he finished he looked at Norah, "I'm ready and starving let's go soldier" ,he said with a smile. "I had a hell of a trip here as well and I could use something to eat a bottle of whiskey wouldn't be bad either but I can do without that". He opened the door and looked around to make sure no one was walking by or in the area he motioned for Norah to follow him out.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah followed Chadwick out of the Room of Requirement and into the quiet corridors of the second floor. Not a soul was about. Still, wanting to feel a bit safer, she reached for his hand and held on.

(Exits to the 2nd Floor Corridors)

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick led Norah out into the corridors keeping an eye on his surroundings, when she grabbed his hand he held it tightly but not tight enough to hurt her just enough to let her know she was safe.

(Exit to 2nd floor corridors)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's heart was pounding hard beneath her breast up until the moment she entered the Room of Requirement. Once inside, she let out a long exhale, her legs nearly giving out underneath her.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Chadwick got inside the room he let out a long sigh of relief then pulled Norah close to him, "Finally I can do this again" ,he stated looking down into her eyes. He kissed her softly, "And that, I love being close to you Norah it feels right like we fit together perfectly" ,he stated. Chadwick truly felt that way about the woman and wanted her to know exactly how much she meant to him and how good he felt holding her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah felt Chadwick's kiss from her head all the way to her feet. Literally, every single inch of her body felt it from the inside to the outside and it left her feeling warm and tingly and safe. She smiled at him when he pulled away, her cheeks a bit pink and her eyes glistening. "I love being close to you too, Chadwick. I know it's strange given we've only just met, but... but I feel like somehow we were suppose to meet and cross paths. That we were supposed to end up where we are right now. Like this." She paused a moment, giggling at herself. "I sound silly, don't I," she said softly, though she meant every word.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick listened as Norah spoke, when she was finished he smiled at her, "Well if you sound silly then that means I'm silly too because I feel the same way and for the record I don't do silly so these feelings must have some significance" ,he stated in response. He continued to hold her close to him, his heart beating heavily in his chest everything felt so right with her and he never wanted to lose that feeling. "So did you want to go lay down on th bed and get comfortable, I'm not tired but I like being next to you and enjoyed cuddling before quite a bit, well I enjoyed everything quite a bit".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and nodded. "I'd like that very much." She never felt safer than she had when she'd been in Chadwick's arms. So the idea of him holding her close sounded absolutely wonderful for the moment. "I'm not tired either, but being in your arms sounds perfect to me right now. I want to be as close to you as I can be." At that, she moved closer toward the bed sitting on its edge once she got there. Looking at him, she removed her top so that all she had on was her bra. "I want to feel your skin against mine as you hold me," she then said running her fingers through her blonde hair. "I hope that's all right. It makes me feel closer."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah removed her top Chadwick took a moment to again admire her body, she was so perfect in his eyes. He then removed his own, "I agree I want to be as close to use as possible as well" ,he stated before walking over to her. He placed his hand on her cheek before leaning down and kissing her deeply, his heart raced within his chest and a fire ignited in his body as he kissed her. Chadwick loved everything about the woman and being able to hold her and kiss her the way he did made him feel amazing.

Back
Top Bottom