Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Room Of Requirement - 2nd Floor

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

Norah nodded and snuggled close to Chadwick. It felt nice with him being so close and it definitely helped to make her feel better. The sudden letter had definitely shaken her and placed her on alert. She hoped that most of her fears were in vain, but even still she'd do her best to be prepared just in case. She just didn't want it to consume her, to ruin the happiness she was just starting to find with Chadwick and she most certainly didn't want anything bad to happen to him on her account. Leo had connections and was capable of horrible things. The guy was a true sociopath. But she had to relax, had to calm down. Getting worked up too quickly would only cloud her judgment and make her ill prepared should anything truly happen and that wouldn't do her or Chadwick any good.

Turning a little to face Chadwick, Norah looked into his eyes and smiled. "Love you," she said. She reached up and touched his face. "Thank you for being here for me. I know you always will be. And I know we'll get through this together." She played with his hair a little. "Together we can get through anything."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick could tell how worried Norah was and he wanted to do his best to comfort her, he would give her anything and everything she wanted. He would protect her and take care of her no matter how much risk it put him in. When Norah looked into his eyes and thanked him for being there for her he smiled, "No need to thank me Norah I want to be here for you, through anything and everything and we can and will get through any problems or tasks that we come to face, I love you Norah" ,Chadwick stated. He kissed her softly then looked into her eyes again and ran his finger down her jawline gently taking in her beauty.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

Norah was so glad to have met Chadwick and to have the time with him she did. The night had turned into a good one and when morning came, she was reluctant to have to head back to the dorms to get ready for the day. The one saving grace was that she had his class later on. Once fully dressed, she gently shook Chadwick awake, letting him know it was just after dawn. "I have to head back to the dorms and get ready for classes," she said with a smile. She leaned down and kissed him gently, her fingers playing with his hair. "I'll see you in the Great Hall later and most definitely in class," she then said, giving him one more kiss. Letting out a tiny sigh, she moved toward the door of the room, her eyes a bit tear-filled as she went to leave. She didn't want to go and she knew being away from him would be beyond difficult. "Love you," she then said softly as she exited, not wanting him to see her cry as she left.

(Exits to the Great Hall)

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick enjoyed his night with Norah very much so much so he hadn't realized he fell asleep holding her. When Norah shook him awake he smiled and nodded when she told him that she had to leave to get ready and although he wished they could just lay there and cuddle all day he knew that he had to teach and she had to attend classes. "I love you too" ,he stated as she left the room. Shortly after he got up and got dressed and left the room of requirement and headed for the Great Hall.

(Exit to Great Hall)

Back
Top Bottom