Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Room Of Requirement - 2nd Floor

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick took Norah's hand and smiled, "So two more things then something no one knows about me"? He thought for a few seconds then looked into Norah's eyes, he loved to look into her eyes. "Well I also like being outside with nothing but the quiet sounds of nature around me, and I like fishing, as for something no one really knows about me I know how to cook and kinda enjoy it quite a bit" ,he told her. "Alright now it's your turn".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

Norah smiled with great satisfaction at Chadwick's answers, loving that she was learning more about him and having fun in the process. Crawling into his lap, yet still holding his gaze, she said, "My turn then, yes?" Her expression went thoughtful. "Well now, for my five things. My favorite color is blue. I absolutely love watching the sun rise. I have a thing for flowers. Cats seem to like me..." She giggled a bit there. "And I'm a pretty good swimmer. As for something no one really knows..." her voice trailed. "I can actually sew my own clothes. Being out on my own at an early age, I taught myself how mend things and that eventually led to my learning how to making things. So, if you ever want me to make you something..." She gave him a shy smile and buried her face against his chest. "And yes, I can do it without the aid of magic," she said with a muffled voice, her face still hidden against him.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

He listened as Norah responded and waited for his turn he held her close as she cuddled him and at the mention of her making him something he smiled. "I'd like that very much" ,he told her before kissing her cheek. "Ok five more things from me, I too am a pretty good swimmer, I enjoy sitting by a nice campfire on a nice night, I'm very competitive, I know a lot about different weapons and I enjoy watching movies sometimes, another thing most people don't know about me is I know Occlumency as well as Legilimency, both I was taught at a young age" ,he told her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah turned her head so she could look at Chadwick. She was liking the game more and more. And she was finding the things she was learning to be quite interesting to say the least. The fact that he knew both Occlumency as well as Legilimency. It was quite a feat to say the least since both took a great amount of skill. No wonder McAllistair had hired him on. Looking up at him, she admired him even more. "Mmm..." she sighed contentedly. "Let's see, my turn. Well, I love the smell of vanilla. I love watching the stars and trying to find the different constellations. I love ghost stories. I really enjoy tea. And someday I hope to be a Healer." She looked at him and smiled. "And something most don't know is that at one time I actually took cello lessons. I'm not overly good or anything, but I still recall how to play a bit," she admitted.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

He liked learning new things about Norah he felt it would only bring them closer in the end and that's what he truly wanted most. When Norah finished up her turn he began his, "I prefer coffee over tea, I like the smell of gasoline I know it's weird but I like the smell for some reason, I enjoy hot tubs I think they're relaxing, I also enjoy a nice hot shower after working hard, I like animals as well, something not many people know about me is....and don't laugh....I think kittens are adorable" ,he stated. Him being such a rough guy nobody would expect him to like something cute and fluffy and he kinda liked to keep it that way, he knew Norah wouldn't make fun of him or tell his secrets so he didn't have a problem telling her this.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah absolutely adored the fact that Chadwicked loved kittens. It made her a bit anxious to introduce him to her cat, Terpsichore. She knew now without a doubt, he'd love her. "Mmm... let's see, I love bubble baths. And I love munching on apples," she giggled. "I also like climbing trees. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I like making Christmas cookies, even though I'm terrible at making them." She blushed and giggled a bit harder at that. "Lastly, when I was very young I got lost once. I honestly didn't think I'd ever find home again. Then, it snowed. Just the sight of it made me feel better and I couldn't help it so I started to dance. I had no idea how much time had passed as i danced, but the next thing I knew... I was suddenly back home. From that point on, I've been dancing ever since. Classes and all." She gave him a warm smile and nuzzled him.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Mm bubble baths, I like those too" ,he stated. Chadwick listened as Norah continued to tell him different things about herself, when she mentioned getting lost and finding her way home by dancing he smiled, no wonder why she loved to dance so much. When Norah finished up talking Chadwick thought for a moment about what else he liked to do or something about him that was interesting, there were a lot of things about him that he could tell Norah about but he just couldn't think of anything at the moment, "I think you might have won my mind just went blank hold on and let me think for a moment" ,he stated. After a few moments he looked at Norah feeling a bit dumb, "Yeah my brain isn't working properly at the moment you win, sorry about that" ,he said in a quiet tone. He felt bad knowing she wanted to know more but he hadn't focused on anything he liked in years and it was hard to remember some things.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah giggled and nuzzled Chadwick. She then sat up and clapped. "So, that means I win? Yes?" She curled up close to him in his lap and nuzzled his neck a little, nibbling on his ear in the process. "That means you have to do something of my choosing that you wouldn't do otherwise. Hrmm..." She brought her right hand up to her lip and began to tug on it a little, not even caring any longer that her scar was so visible for him to see. "I'll have to think on that a little bit, but I will come collecting when you least expect it." She then moved in close so that she could kiss his lips quickly. Wrapping her arms about his neck she then moved to kiss him again, only this time a bit slower and more sensually. "Mmm..." she sighed. "Hope you liked my game."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Yeah that means you win" ,he stated in response playfully. Chadwick watched as Norah played with her lip and thought, when she mentioned cashing in when he least expected it he gave her a look, "Oh really now? I guess I'll have to be ready for anything at all times then huh"? A sigh of content escaped his lips as Norah kissed him, there was so much love and passion behind it and he loved that. When the kiss was broken he smiled, "Yes I did like your game very much so we should play it again sometime" ,he told her before kissing her quickly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah giggled a little, her cheeks a bit flushed from kissing Chadwick. "I'm glad you liked it. And I'd love to play it again." She touched her forehead to his. "And yes, be ready. Because you never know when I might ask you. But I promise it will be perfectly within reason." She wrapped her arms tightly about him, hugging herself closer still. "Do you know what would be wonderful right now?" she then asked aloud. "You said you liked bubble baths, yes? And hot tubs. How about a bubbly hot tub!" She closed her eyes just then, her mind envisioning such a thing. When she opened them, she glanced over her shoulder. There, across the room she saw it--a hot tub brimming with deliciously scented bubbles just for the two of them. "How utterly relaxing does that look, Chadwick?"

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick couldn't help but smile at Norah's words and he loved the closeness they were sharing together, when she asked about hot tubs and bubble baths he smirked, "Yes I do like them both quite a bit" ,he stated in response. He looked at Norah while she closed her eyes wondering what she was doing then he noticed the hot tub filled with bubbles appear. "Oh that looks very relaxing and I bet it'll be even better with you in it" ,he stated. He took a deep breath then smiled, "Smells good too".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded and smiled. Slowly she shifted to move and get up and took a hold of Chadwick's hand while doing so. "It does and I think we both deserve it after our troubles in getting here, don't you think?" she said. Giggling softly, she padded over toward the hot tub full of bubbles. "Mmm... this will be heavenly," she sighed as she slowly stepped into the steamy waters. "A perfect way to relax with you after a crazy day."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick followed Norah over to the hot tub and watched as she got into it before he stepped in, when he got in fully he leaned back and relaxed. "This is quite nice being able to relax after a long day especially with you, everything turned out a lot better then I thought it would" ,he stated. He looked at Norah then smiled before pulling her onto his lap, he wrapped his arms around her and ran his hand gently up and down her back.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah looked up at Chadwick as he followed her into the hot tub. The water was so nice against her skin and the bubbles felt luxurious and smelled wonderful. And the sight of Chadwick, well... there were no words as to how beautiful he looked to her as he entered the waters to join her. Everything about him just made things better, more calming and when he wrapped his arms about her body, she just felt safe.

A tiny sigh passed over Norah's lips as Chadwick began to gently caress her back. She loved how his hands felt as they moved along her skin. And what was more, he even made her forget that she bore such an ugly scar there. With him she could forget that ugliness of her past, move forward and past it for long moments at a time. And that was something she hadn't expected and would come to cherish and appreciate.

"That feels nice," Norah sighed, closing her eyes. Turning her head slightly, she gave him a kiss showing her love and appreciation.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

As they sat there in the hot tub Chadwick held Norah and continued to caress her skin she was so beautiful to him, so perfect. He loved they way their bodies seemed to mold together perfectly. The hot water was soothing and helped loosen some of the tension Chadwick had in his muscles from the day's activities.

When Norah kissed him, he returned it with just as much affection a sigh of content escaping his body. As Chadwick kissed her he ran the tip of his tongue over her bottom lip gently before playfully nibbling at it. "Everything feels nice when I'm with you" ,he told her breaking the kiss briefly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah loved how it felt being in Chadwick's arms. All her troubles just seemed to melt away--everything from earlier that day to what happened in the past with Leo. It was odd how in such a short time he was able to do that so easily and she know over time that would only get better. He made her feel like such a cherished treasure, so important and worth something. And she loved how he seemed to care about the little things. Now, they could just relax together and let their worries ebb away further and just enjoy the feel of their bodies being close as they held each other beneath the surface of the steaming waters. It was nice. Perfect. Exactly what she wanted and needed.

When Chadwick nibbled Norah's lip, she smiled. She loved how such a simple gesture made her feel so desired and wanted. It was amazing how he saw past her imperfections, both in body and otherwise and that he wasn't afraid to learn more about her. She also was glad that he wanted to help her, to ensure her safety--both by protecting her himself, but by also teaching her how to do things on her own as well. It was nice, refreshing. Just wonderful.

"Mmm... everything feels nice when I'm with you as well. Just right," Norah said. "I honestly feel like my life has finally started now that I've met you. Might sound silly, but it's true. It's how I feel."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick loved being with Norah everything about her made him feel good, the way she touched and kissed him and the fact she didn't mind his imperfections, she didn't look at him like everyone else did she seen past what he considered to be ugliness on his body and accepted every bit of him for who he was. He felt so alive with her and loved something he desperately needed for so long, she was an amazing young woman and she was his.

As Norah spoke Chadwick looked into her eyes, when she finished a smile came across his face again, "It doesn't sound silly at all Norah because I feel the exact same way about you, I love you and I truly believe that you complete me you helped get rid that loneliness I've always had in my life" ,he told her. He kissed her neck softly as he held her close, he didn't want to let her go and he wanted to enjoy each and every moment they shared like this.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled. She'd never 'completed' anyone nor had such an impact on anyone. In fact, she'd never really had anyone care much as to whether she'd come or gone the way Chadwick seemed to care. Sure, some of her fellow Gryffindors had shown concern for her over the years along with some of her Slytherin friends from the past, even McAllistair had shown it. But it wasn't to the same level and it felt more out of obligation as opposed to a genuine feeling wanting her around. No. Chadwick didn't just want her there. He made her feel like he needed her. And that was the most wonderful feeling anyone could ever make another feel about themselves. Her own family couldn't even make her feel that.

"Well I'm glad we'll have many moments to share like this then," Norah said softly, nuzzling closer as she enjoyed the feel of Chadwick's body against her own. "I wonder when we'll get to do this again..." her voice trailed a bit as her mind pondered the thought. She honestly didn't know how easily such times would come by them. She hoped they'd have several, but it was difficult to say. Of course, she knew they'd both try their hardest to find as much time as they could for each other, but she knew it wouldn't always be easy. And she knew it would be hard not to always be this close to him.

Suddenly, a tiny pop sounded and Norah sat up a bit. Over on the bed she saw something appear that looked to be a bit of parchment. She arched an eyebrow at the sight of it. Odd, she thought to herself since neither of them had been thinking about anything other than each other at that moment so why something had suddenly appeared seemed a bit off to her. Peering over at it, she noticed a name scrawled across it. It was her own. It was addressed to her.

Norah turned to look at Chadwick just then. "Why would I be getting letters at this time and here?" she asked him. "Must be important?" Her face showed a bit of confusion and concern as she moved close to him wondering why in the world something such as a letter just appeared out of nowhere for her.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick was enjoying every second with this young woman and when she mentioned wondering when they'd be able to do what they were doing again he smiled then brushed a strand of hair from her face, "Well I don't know exactly when we'll be able to do this again but I'm gonna do my best to make sure it is very very soon" ,he told her right before kissing her neck softly. He took in her scent and sighed with content, he was so happy just sitting there holding her and loving her.

When Chadwick heard the pop sound he cocked his eyebrow in confusion he hadn't been thinking of anything but Norah and how much he had fallen for her in just a few short hours. When Norah asked why she would be getting letters there he shrugged his shoulders, "I don't hun but I'm gonna look at it with you if you don't mind....just in case" ,Chadwick stated. He had a bad feeling about the letter seeing as no one knew where they were.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded at Chadwick, wondering the same thing about the letter--why would such a thing follow her not only to the castle, but into the Room of Requirement, of all places. She hoped it wasn't some weird trick or worse, something dangerous. So, she was all for have Chadwick go with her, plus, with him as the most significant part of her life now, she wanted him a part of all things anyway.

Reluctantly, Norah stepped out of the steamy warm waters of the hot tub and toweled off. She handed Chadwick a towel as well for when he stepped out to join her. Wrapping the lush towel about her body, she padded over to the bed and sat down, hesitantly picking up the piece of parchment that had her name scrawled all over it.

Norah Ellen Walker
Please open upon receipt. Contents sensitive.

Norah bit down on her lower lip as her eyebrows furrowed. She looked over at Chadwick, her hands shaking as she held the parchment between her fingers. "Now or never," she said. So, taking in a sharp breath, she opened her letter and began to read it out loud.

Miss Walker,
Our client, Mr. Leonard Kushing, has served his four year time in Gonescadelin. He satisfies the Juvenile & Adolescent Wizarding Board's terms for rehabilitation and is set for release. As the client of his prosecutor, we, the defense, are hereby informing you of his immediate release.
Sincerely,
Wiley Wizarding Lawyer Firm

Norah dropped the parchment and looked over at Chadwick. Her face went deathly pale and her mouth went dry. "I... I..." she stammered. "I..." Her eyes suddenly watered. "Chadwick, I..." At that, she dropped the letter and just moved over to him, needing him to hold as she tried to process what it was she'd just read.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick got out of the hot tub and wrapped a towel around him then made his way over to Norah. As she read the letter Chadwick listened intently. He placed his arm around her shoulder to comfort her after she read the letter and dropped the parchment on the floor, he knew what the letter meant and he knew who it was about. He held her close when she moved over to him.

"Norah this letter only means he's free it doesn't mean he can ever hurt you again and I won't let him even get close to you" ,Chadwick told her. He meant what he said the man loved Norah and wouldn't ever let anyone hurt her and if that meant beating some sense into this guy Leo he wouldn't hesitate. Even though the guy was still young Chadwick knew how much of a threat the young man could become if he didn't get set straight by someone.

"I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you, I promise" ,he stated to reassure her he wasn't going to let anyone hurt her no matter who it was.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah just nodded as Chadwick held her. She had to let what she'd just read sink into her mind and process a bit. It had been thrust at her so very suddenly. Had Leo's time at Gonescadelin really gone by that quickly? It hadn't seemed like it. In some ways, it still felt like yesterday. But then again, in other ways it felt like a distant memory. Either way, she had to admit that Chadwick was right. The letter only stated that Leo was released. It didn't mean anything other than just that and jumping to conclusions wasn't going to get her anywhere but the hospital wing for working herself up into getting a case of a bout of headaches or perhaps an upset tummy. All she could do was prepare herself, just in case. And she was already doing that by having decided to take Chadwick's class.

"I know you won't, Chadwick," Norah finally said, pulling away a little and looking up into Chadwick's eyes. "I'm sorry. It just hadn't expected to receive such news. The time flew." She smiled at him. "I'll be all right. I know I will. I have you. I'll be careful."

Norah definitely knew she had Chadwick, but she still did worry a bit. She'd be on full alert now and paying attention even more in his class. Oh yes, she was going to be his top student. And not just because she was his, but because she was going to excel and master everything he taught her on her own merit. She'd see to it even if it meant practicing day and night.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Don't apologize Norah I can't imagine how you feel right now the things he did to you are things that will stay with you forever and he shouldn't be walking around free" ,Chadwick began. "I won't let him near you if he tries to come close to you I'll break every bone in his body". Chadwick was a bit angry with the fact the the guy who hurt Norah was walking around as a free man after the terrible things he had done.

Chadwick looked into Norah's eyes and ran his fingers through her hair then kissed her softly. "Wanna lay down for a little bit under the covers, let me try and help you relax"? He offered. Chadwick hated seeing Norah so upset and he would do anything to make her feel better.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah appreciated Chadwick's concern and loved the fact that he wanted to protect her and be there for her in any way he could. It made her feel that much safer. It made her feel so very loved. She had no doubt he'd do whatever he could to ensure her safety and that only made her own love for him grow. He truly was the most wonderful person she'd ever had the privilege of knowing and the fact that he loved her, the fact that she was his... there were no words to describe how that made her feel.

Looking into Chadwick's eyes, Norah nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that," she said, her voice soft.

Standing up, Norah let the towel slip off her body and fall to the floor with the rest of her clothes. She then climbed onto the bed and crawled underneath the covers waiting for Chadwick to join her. She longed for him to just hold her close, to feel the heat of his body and the touch of his skin against hers. To hear his voice in her ear whispering that he was there, that he loved her... that everything would truly be all right.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah laid down in the bed and pulled the covers onto herself Chadwick stood up and let his own towel drop to the floor before laying down beside Norah wrapping his arms around her. He snuggled up to her and kissed her cheek softly, "I love you Norah and I'm here for you through anything no matter how tough the situation I will always be here for you and no one can ever make me want to change my mind" ,he stated softly. He wanted her to know she was not alone and that he wouldn't let Leo ever hurt her again.

Back
Top Bottom