Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Room Of Requirement - 2nd Floor

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
24e6rv8.jpg

ROOM OF REQUIREMENT - SECOND FLOOR

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Professor Braeden

Norah knew where the secret room was located on the second floor, much like she knew where its counterpart room was located on the fifth floor. But this one was closer, more convenient. Thus, it was the best one for her and Professor Braeden given the current situation. Within moments, the door appeared and she pushed the door open allowing both of them to enter. Once inside, the room would then completely go hidden and sealed off from anyone else until they were through with it.

Once fully inside, doors did indeed shut and magically seal themselves. Norah then looked at Professor Braeden with expressive eyes. "We won't be bothered here. We won't be seen or heard. Nothing." She bit down on her lip just then, smiling a bit. "Hope that's to your liking," she added, her cheeks once more turning red.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick followed the young woman into the room of requirement, when inside he watched as the door magically sealed itself. He turned and looked at Norah when she began to speak, "That is to my liking, very much so" ,he stated in response to what she said. The man took a moment to look around the room before taking the young woman's hand and leading her over to a couch that was up against one of the walls. Being the straight forward man he was Chadwick pulled Norah onto his lap and looked into her eyes, he ran his fingers up her thigh gently before leaning in to kiss her again.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah moved as Professor Braeden led her over to the couch and pulled her into his lap. She didn't resist him and followed his lead. Never since the incident had she let another man touch her like this, but this man... it just felt different. It felt... right. She knew she must be nuts. She just met him. He was a professor. But she couldn't help the way she felt and she always went with her gut. If that two day stint with Leo had taught her anything, it definitely had taught her that.

Professor Braeden touched Norah's thigh and immediately she felt tingling jolts run up along her body, her skin suddenly feeling warm all over. She let out a gasp when he suddenly leaned in and kissed her. Without thinking, she kissed him back, her mouth moving in time with his. Before long, she could feel her body tingling and soon she could hear herself whimpering softly.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

The man continued to kiss her, his body temperature rising and his heart racing, what they were doing may have been wrong but it felt so right. After a little bit he broke the kiss to catch his breath, Chadwick hadn't been with a woman like this in years and it showed, it wasn't long before he became aroused his pants tightened a bit and he did nothing to hide it he really couldn't since the girl was sitting directly on top of him. Normally Chadwick denied anyone who even attempted to flirt with him but this girl was different, there was something about her that drew him in and all he wanted to do was be close to her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah could feel Professor Braeden becoming aroused, but it matched her own as she felt her panties slowly getting wet the longer they kissed and touched. When he broke the kiss and she looked down at him, she smiled shyly, her cheeks red both from the exertion of their kissing along with the emotions coursing through her in the heat of the moment they were suddenly sharing together. Hesitantly, she touched his face with her right hand, the one with the wrist band. She wanted to take in the contours of his features, his scars, everything. She truly wanted to know everything about him if he'd let her. With her other hand, she touched his chest, allowing herself to feel the rhythm of his heart beat as it pounded against his chest. It amazed her that it pounded as hard as her own did. Letting out a sigh, she wriggled a bit closer to him, her core getting hot as she did causing her to let out another tiny gasp before smiling down at him.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

A sigh escaped the man's lips as the young woman touched his face, he turned his head slowly and kissed her hand as her other one touched his chest. He looked deep into her eyes before he slid the wristband off and set it on the table next to the couch, "You don't have to cover this around me" ,he stated running his thumb across her scar. "You don't have to cover anything, I think you're perfect just as you are scars and all". Chadwick then lifted the girl slightly and sat her down on the couch, he looked down at her before taking his shirt off revealing various scars, "Like I told you I have demons too".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled at Professor Braeden, her eyes welling up a bit, though she managed to hold back the tears, as he removed the wrist band from her right arm. When he placed her on the couch and removed his shirt she couldn't help but reach out and gently touch the various scars he bore. There were so many and no doubt each one told a story. Goodness knew her own did. And he'd yet to see her worst.

Swallowing, Norah whispered, "You haven't seen my worst scar..." Her voice got shaky and try as she might, she couldn't stop her eyes from welling up once again.

Taking a deep breath, Norah took a hold of the hem of her top and lifted it over her head until all she was wearing was her bra. To be fair and equal, she reached around her back and undid the clasp allowing the garment to fall freely to the floor into a pile along with her top. She hoped Professor Braeden liked what he saw from the front because she felt terrified of what he'd think once she turned around. Taking another shaky breath she stood up in front of him and slowly, ever so slowly, she turned around... there on the small of her back, plain as day, the deep and unmistakable scar...

'Mudblood'.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah told him that he hadn't seen her worst scar he looked down at her curious as to what she meant. When the young woman removed her shirt and bra he swallowed hard, Norah had a beautiful body. Chadwick watched as the young woman stood up and turned around, the word 'mudblood' was carved in her back. The man gritted his teeth as he looked at it then slowly made his way over to her, when he got to her he ran his fingers over the scar, "Whoever did this to you is a fucking coward you remember that, I still think you're beautiful" ,He stated. Chadwick then wrapped his strong arms around her and kissed her neck, he let his fingers run over her skin gently. His hands made their way to her breasts and he rubbed and squeezed at them gently as he continued to kiss her neck. He felt this girl's pain, he wanted to make her feel safe, he wanted to ease her suffering, he wanted to help her put the past in the past and never look back.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's eyes clamped shut as she heard Professor Braeden speak from behind her, the tears falling whether she wanted them to or not. She nodded then, feeling safe the moment his hands suddenly made contact with her body. His fingers traced the scar first causing her to glance over her shoulder just a bit as he did so. Then, he pulled her close, his arms wrapping firmly about her in an embrace that made her feel many things she couldn't even begin to explain.

Suddenly, Norah closed her eyes as Professor Braeden's hands began to move appreciatively over her body. He caressed and touched, drinking in every angle and curve. It made her smile that he cared. And with each caress and squeeze, she could feel her body responding. Her nipples were getting hard and an ache was growing between her legs. On its own, her body began to arch a bit into his, fitting against him like a puzzle piece seeking its mate. Tiny noises passed over her lips and once again she glanced over her shoulder.

Her voice breathy, Norah whispered, "I'm glad you think I'm beautiful." She paused a moment as a tiny groan escaped her. "I think you're beautiful too."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick's body reacted to her as well the bulge in his pants now bigger then when they first started touching, he was fully erect and aching to escape the confines of his jeans. Norah's small noises were like music to his ears and the way she fit against his body so perfectly made him want more of her. He continued to kiss her neck nibbling lightly at her flesh as their bodies molded together, when she told him he was beautiful too he turned her to face him then caressed her cheek before kissing her passionately. One of his arms wrapped around her while he used his other hand to continue to tease at one of her hard nipples.

After a few moments he broke the kiss then looked into her eyes, "If at any point you want me to stop just say the word and I will ok" ,he stated wanting her to know he wouldn't take advantage of her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's gasps were getting louder the longer Professor Braeden touched and kissed her body, holding her close to his. It all just felt so right and wonderful and it made her ache longingly for more, something she hadn't felt since... When he turned her around, her body ignited with a fire unlike anything she'd ever felt before, since nothing like this was even remotely close to any of the good times she'd had with Leo before... She looked into his eyes and smiled, her breath catching a bit as he lavished attention to her sensitive breasts, a definite erogenous zone for her so she was realizing.

Norah then nodded at his words. "I know..." she said, her voice soft and filled with desire. "You're not Leo. You're not him." She reached up to touch his face and gently touched his cheek before letting her fingers play with his hair just a bit. Licking her lips, she pressed against him and let out a groan. She could feel that her panties were beyond wet. "How about step by step," she then said. "And we'll see where that takes us."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick held her close as she told him that he wasn't Leo, at the mention of the name he stuck it in his head and vowed never to forget it, he was the man....well in Chadwick's eyes boy that had hurt this lovely young woman that stood before him, the bastard tortured her and he seemed as if he were just the type of guy Chadwick would've thrown in Azkaban while he was an auror. "Alright let's take it slowly, I can do that" ,he stated in response to her statement. Even though the man was a hard ass and a brute behind closed doors he enjoyed taking things slow at first.

He kissed her lips again briefly before reaching down and unbuttoning her jeans, Chadwick's eyes never left hers as he did so, "Don't worry I only want to please you for now I can wait" ,he told her. He slid her jeans down just over her ass then sat her back on the couch, "I'll let you decide if you want to take the rest off" ,he told her meaning he would let her decide if she wanted to take her clothes off the rest of the way.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded. "It's okay, Professor... Professor..." Her voice trailed a bit as she gasped. "Seems odd calling you that..." Another gasp passed over lips and she bit down on her lip for a moment. "You hate Chad, what do you prefer?" she asked.

As she waited for Professor Braeden to answer, she wriggled a bit, allowing her jeans to fall further down her legs. It was clear that her panties were soaked from her arousal and though somewhat embarrassed by it she spread her legs just a bit anyway to allow him access to her covered sex. She panted a bit in anticipation of what he'd do, an indication that she wanted something more. At that, she slipped out of her jeans entirely, letting them stay on the floor while her panties remained, though wet, on her body.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Call me Chadwick I know it's a funny name but I prefer it over Chad any day" ,he said in response to her question. When she slid out of her jeans he looked at her noticing her wet panties, he knew she was aroused and he was sure she could tell he was as well by the bulge in his pants. The man took a moment to admire her body before walking over and sitting down next to her on the couch, "You're so beautiful" ,he repeated as his finger ran down her jawline. He kissed her again as he let his finger trail down her body until it reached her soaked panties. He gently rubbed her through panties as he kissed her, he put his own wants aside to please Norah first he wanted her to feel good and be relaxed with him.

Chadwick moved his lips from Norah's and kissed his way down her neck, he then ran his tongue over her erect nipple before wrapping his mouth around it, sucking and nibbling gently as he rubbed her most sensitive spot through her panties. This girl was intoxicating, she was everything he needed and wanted.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Chadwick

Norah smiled as Chadwick told her what he preferred to be called. And if that was his preference then that was what she'd call him. Besides, she had to admit, she rather liked it. It was different, unique. Him. She nodded at his words and then blushed as he complimented her once again. Never had anyone made her feel like he did. She never really thought of herself as anything much, but this man made her feel like a goddess, like an angel descended upon the Earth. It was unlike anything she'd ever been allowed to feel before and she had to admit she could grow used to such a feeling.

Suddenly, Chadwick began kissing Norah once more, causing her to let out more tiny noises of pleasure. She couldn't help herself. Everything he did made her body come alive, fill with desire and need all rolled into one. She writhed a bit as he touched her, kissing his way down her body, taking her breast into his mouth. "Oh god," she panted, her body arching a bit as she reached for him, clutching hard onto his shoulder. And when his hand found her aroused sex she thought she'd lose it, her hips immediately began to buck a little, desperately wanting more. "Chadwick..." she groaned softly.

Never in a million years did Norah think she'd be where she was when she'd arrived at Secondary earlier that evening and especially not with this man. But now? She couldn't imagine being with anyone else. Not ever. Not in a million years.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

The way she reacted to his touch made him feel amazing, just the thought of her feeling pleasure and him being the one giving it to her made him feel amazing. When she said his name chills went down his spine, this young woman had a hold on him and he loved it when he had been hired for the job he never expected to be in such a situation and especially not with someone as beautiful as Norah. Chadwick seen the young woman as she should be seen and that was beautiful, he thought she was perfect and if anyone said any different he'd knock their head in.

Chadwick lifted his head then looked into Norah's eyes again, it was as if they drew him in at points, hypnotized him even. He proceeded to kneel down on the floor in front of the young woman and slowly slid the last garment of clothing she had on off. Chadwick dropped the woman's panties to the floor before leaning down and running his tongue over her entrance before sliding it in. He put his arms underneath her legs and rubbed her thighs with his hands as he began to pleasure her orally. He licked and sucked at her clitoris gently, he loved the way she felt and tasted on his tongue. Soft groans escaped his own mouth as he ate her out.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah sucked in a sharp breath as Chadwick then slowly pulled her soaked panties off, adding them to the tiny pile of her clothing on the floor next to the couch. She trembled a bit, though not out of fear, as she looked down at him. It was strange watching him nearly fully clothed as she allowed herself to become vulnerable to him going fully unclothed and exposed for him to potentially overpower and take at will. Her wand was on the floor now next to him. He could easily take it. So easily. And after everything that had happened four years ago, she'd never let a man touch her so intimately. Not even close!

But Chadwick, this gruff man she'd met only hours ago, Norah knew she could trust him. She knew if she said 'no' or 'stop' that he would. This man wouldn't hurt her, wouldn't force her. He wouldn't take her wand and he most certainly wouldn't carve her up like she was some rotting piece of meat meant to be butchered and tossed to the ravens to gnaw and nibble until consumed fully. No. This man wouldn't do that. She just knew it somehow. Her gut told her so and since that horrible life changing day, it hadn't been wrong. Not once.

Norah licked her lips as she watched Chadwick, her eyes locked to his as he suddenly leaned in closer until he finally buried his face between her legs. Her body jolted a bit at first, the sensation sizzling and wonderful as his tongue touched the sensitive nub that was her clit. His mouth was masterful on her sex, making it seethe and heave, causing her juices to flow a bit with each stroke of his tongue, each flick.

Panting, gasping, Norah held tightly onto Chadwick's shoulders, her grip tight as he pleasured her. "Chadwick..." she groaned. "I..." Her thoughts were incoherent as he worked her sex with his mouth, making her writhe and moan and arch to him. "I... Chadwick..." She began to whimper a bit, her hips bucking slightly and one of her hands moved to touch his hair. "Feels good, I... Chadwick... don't stop... I..."

Norah could already feel herself getting close and a part of herself was embarrassed by that. But it had been a while--a long while--since she'd been with someone. And Chadwick made her ache.

"Please, Chadwick," Norah whimpered, her hips bucking more, her grip stronger as she begged. "Please..."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick listened to Norah's groans of pleasure the way she said his name made him feel wanted for once in his life. His hands gripping to her thighs as he continued to pleasure her, his tongue moving a bit faster than before. Her grip on his shoulders told him even more that she was enjoying what he was doing. It had been a while since Chadwick touched or even kissed a woman and at first was nervous to do anything with Norah feeling he may disappoint. His eyes occasionally looked up to see the expression on the young woman's beautiful face.

When he heard the words don't stop he yet again got chills, Norah wanted more from him and he would gladly oblige. He pulled his head back momentarily kissing Norah's thighs while he took one of his hands and slid just one finger inside her soaking wet pussy. Chadwick bit his bottom lip something that was a bit unusual for him, the girl was so tight even around just a finger. Chadwick leaned back in and continued to work with his tongue as his finger moved around inside the young woman.

His body ached wondering how her touch would feel, his cock throbbing within the confines of his jeans but his main focus was pleasing this beautiful young woman before receiving pleasure himself. Chadwick wanted Norah to know what it was like to be with a real man and not some boy that was going to use and abuse her, he wanted her to feel like he needed no one else but her, wanted no one else but her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah let out a groan the moment she felt Chadwick slip a finger deep within her soaking wet folds. Her body shifted and moved, her hips raising just a bit to meet his hand, his face. It was so overwhelming everything that he was doing and conjuring up inside. This was more than just pleasure she was feeling. There was emotion bubbling up to the surface. Raw and unyielding. She opened her eyes and looked down at him, her eyes glistening with desire and tears of feelings she couldn't quite put words to. So much. She was feeling so much.

"Chadwick..." Norah whispered, her body moving a bit, almost involuntarily trying to make itself pump along his fingers. "Chadwick..." She gently touched his hair, her grip still tight as she held onto his shoulder. He was so beautiful to her. She could tell there was so much about him she still didn't know and she hoped to high and holy hell he'd share it all with her over time. She wanted it, needed it. Still moving, her body responding to everything, she looked down at him. "I... I..." She let out a moan as a jolt of pleasure washed over her. "I... please... I want to taste you..." Her cheeks reddened as she asked. "Please, Chadwick... can I?"

Norah wanted Chadwick to know that this wasn't just about her. She wanted him to know that her desire for him ran just as deeply as his was coming across for him for her. And the urge to feel his cock fill her mouth suddenly became strong. She wanted him to feel the same pleasures she was feeling, wanted to see his face as he came, wanted to taste all of him.

"Please, Chadwick... let me taste you?"

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick could feel Norah's walls tighten around his finger as he continued to pleasure her, her body felt so inviting. The man felt as if the world around them had stopped and they had all the time they wanted. He slowly pulled his finger out of her then licked up her juices that dripped from her body. When he heard the words, "Let me taste you" his cock throbbed, she wanted to return the pleasure he had just given her and that made him want the girl even more. There was something more to this, it wasn't just sex it was something much, much more then that.

The man kicked off his boots before standing up, he looked down at the girl as he unbuckled his belt his heart racing at the mere thought of her taking him into her mouth. After undoing his pants fully he let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them exposing a rather large tent in his boxers. Chadwick reached into his boxers and pulled himself out before taking them off fully, he looked at Norah with a fire in his eyes that had never been seen before.

Chadwick leaned down and kissed Norah deeply before laying down on the couch, he let his hand run over his own member as he waited for her reaction. He looked up into her eyes again, "You can have whatever you want tonight Norah" ,he said huskily.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

When Chadwick backed up and then stood up so that he could go to work on his belt and take off his boots, Norah shifted and sat up on the couch to watch for a moment. She then stood up the moment his pants slid down his legs revealing more of his body along with his arousal beneath his boxers. She stepped back a little, though not out of fear. It was merely so she could get a better look at his body as he revealed himself more to her, making it clear that he wanted her to taste him just as much as she desired to do so. She took another step back when he pulled himself out and without realizing it she licked her lips a bit in anticipation. Her clit still ached for him, her juices dripping a bit along her inner thighs.

Norah smiled as Chadwick let his boxers slide off his body. They were equal then in their nakedness. Both of them bare and revealed to each other as man and woman. He was beautiful in his imperfections and she found herself wishing to know the story behind each and every scar that marred his flesh no matter what they were. After all, they shaped the man standing before her. Just then, he moved toward her and kissed her deeply, making her tummy flutter and her heart race. And she swore if it had lasted any longer he could've kissed her breathless too.

Chadwick then laid down on the couch and Norah smiled a bit more, biting down on her lip playfully. She longed to taste him as she looked him over, her eyes finally resting on his cock as he stroked it in waiting. Moving her gaze to meet his eyes, she then got down on the floor into a kneeling position.

"Anything?" Norah asked.

She then went on all fours and slowly, ever so slowly crawled toward Chadwick. Hand, knee. Hand, knee. Norah made her way toward him until she was beside him--he on the couch while she was kneeling next to him on the floor. Giving him a coy smile, she let her hands rest on her thighs as she nuzzled his cock and let her tongue flick and tease the tip before gently sucking on it, taking care not to take his entire cock into her mouth just yet.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick watched as the young woman got on all fours, he could tell she was more comfortable with him by the smile spread across her lips, "Yes anything" ,he breathed out in response as she crawled over to him on all fours. She looked so seductive, sexy, and she made him want her more with just these simple actions. When she finally reached him he removed his hand from his cock and at the fell of her tongue he gripped the arm of the couch and let out a small sigh of satisfaction. It had been so long, so very long and this woman was making him feel things he had never felt before not even with his ex wife, she was an angel and right now she was all his and he was all hers.

He looked down at the girl as she teased the tip of his cock with her mouth, oh how he wanted her to do more, much more but he wouldn't rush her he knew she was going to please him he could just feel it by the way she had looked in his eyes, the hunger, the want for him, it made the man feel like a man.

"Norah....you....are....amazing in every sense of the word" ,he breathed out. His hand reached down to touch her face then he ran his fingers through her hair gently.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah looked up at Chadwick, his cock in her mouth as she did so. She smiled a bit and continued to suck on him, her hunger for him apparent. Slowly, as she continued sucking on his tip, she moved her mouth further and further along his shaft. As she did so, she had her tongue licking and caressing it all the while making sure to keep it stimulated and aroused. She continued this until she felt his tip hit the back of her throat causing her muscles to spasm just a bit, making her gag reflex kick in ever so slightly. She pulled back just a little then, just enough so she could breathe.

Oh, Chadwick was magnificent. Norah loved the way he tasted, filled her mouth and stretched her lips. He was salty and all man and he intoxicated her with his scent and taste. It was uniquely him and he wanted her and her alone. It was so unreal, unfathomable. Yet, here they were...

Norah moved her mouth along Chadwick's shaft, her lips and tongue moving over it in the most seductive manner. She was hungry for him and she wanted him to know this. When her lips reached his tip, she kissed it, licking at the precum beading up there as if in wait for her. It was salty and delicious. Him.

"Mmm... delicious, Chadwick..." Norah said shyly, nuzzling his cock a bit more. "May... May I touch you?" she then asked, her eyes showing her clear desire, yet slight apprehension. As she waited for his answer, she let her mouth pump his shaft a few times as her tongue enjoyed the taste of him dancing upon it.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

His head leaned back as Norah slid his cock slowly into her mouth, the way her tongue moved over it felt amazing. He ran his fingers through the young woman's hair as she pleasured him. The feeling she gave him was unmatchable and he wanted more of her he wanted to feel himself buried deep inside her, he wanted to show her pleasure that she had never felt before and he hoped that this wouldn't be their last encounter but even if it wasn't he was going to make love to her like it was.

Chadwick could feel himself getting close but he didn't want to release just yet he wanted her to do whatever she pleased before he came for the first time. When Norah said he was delicious a smile tugged at his lips and he looked at her with complete satisfaction on his face. "You can touch me, you can do whatever you like hun" ,he said in response to her question. He trusted her and knew whatever she wanted to do would be nothing bad.

His head fell back again and a groan of pleasure escaped his lips, his grip on the arm of the couch tightened as she slid hid cock into her mouth once more. "Fuck that feels good" ,he stated through gritted teeth.

Back
Top Bottom