Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men rated R Rolplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly looked up at him in her wolf form and if a wolf could blush it would be right now. She changed back and said " a Kiss '. she looked nervous but then she stepped closer to Lance and said "alright ". she looked up and into his eyes waiting for the kiss.

Lance stepped forward. He could tell this would be her first kiss, so he proceeded gingerly, so that it would be the best for her. His hand reached out and gently touched her cheek. He then leaned forward and kissed her lips. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her. It was the most meaningful kiss he had ever had.

Lilly closed her eyes for this was the first time she had ever kissed a boy that truly meant something to her. She loved the feel of his lips on hers. she put her arms around his neck and Just let the time flow by. she did not care about anything else she was happy now and that was all that mattered.

The kiss seemed to go on forever in Lance's mind, but at last, he had to pull away.
"Lily, I love you."
He put his hand on her cheek.
"That's why I can't let you take on the Brotherhood by yourself. I know you want revenge on Sabretooth, and you may yet get it. But I can guarantee you that if you would have fought him then, he would have ripped your head off."

He smiled at her.
"I'm not saying that you can't take him. I'm just saying that you need to hone your powers a bit more. I'll be right there beside you. We may be separated by factions, but my love for you knows no bounds."
He took her hand and began leading her to his motorcycle.
"But right now, we just need to get to the Mansion."

Lilly head spun at Lance's words. She could not believe he had just said he loved her. She never heard those words before in her whole life well Steven said them once to her but she knew he did not mean them like Lance did. she soon manged to speak and said "I love you Lance but I wish i could Join the freedom force but the very thought of being near sniper after what he did well I can't do that but If you want me to train more then I will see if Logan can help with that sense he told me there was a training room i can use once i have made up my mind about the Xmen".

Lance looked at her.
"If that's all that's hindering you, then I should tell you this."
He sat down on the bike.
"I wanted Sniper to tell you this himself, but since you won't go near him, I'll do it."
He took her hands.
"Sniper told me that it all began when Sabretooth tried to recruit him for the Brotherhood. Holly just happened to be watching, and Sniper defended her from him."

"That same night, Sniper defeated Juggernaut, but was himself defeated by Magneto and forced to join the Brotherhood. He was sent on a mission to assassinate Storm and Cyclops, and feared that Magneto was watching him on the job. So, he pretended to be evil and shot above the X-Men, but with all the chaos, some were really hit, including you. He was worried that if he did not fire at you and the other X-Men, they would take it out on Holly, and Sniper hates Holly being hurt more than anything."

"He told me that he wished he never had attacked the Mansion, and allowed himself to be defeated by Tristan, a plant-wielding X-Man. He left the Brotherhood as soon as he could, and is now trying to get back on the right track. Sniper is a good man, and a great leader. If you just get to know him better, you'll see that. After hearing all this, if you still don't want to join the Freedom Force, then that's your choice. But I've told you the truth, and that's all I can say."

Lilly looked up at Lance with tears flowing and said "I had no idea but let me talk to Sniper please i want to hear it from him before i can move on passed all this". She then pulled Lance close to her and hugged him tight giving him anther kiss then said "I do not think i could bear it to be apart from you". she then laid her head on his chest . She then heard the bike and soon it was on them and on the back of the bike was Logan and he looked at Lilly then at Lance and said "you two all right if so get back to the mansion for i fear Megneto wont stop till you and that other kid are recruited its best you leave now before more are sent".

Lance nodded.
"Of course. Sniper may be in a meeting with Xavier, though, so he may be busy. But I'm sure he'll take the time to talk to you."
Just then, Wolverine pulled up on his own bike and gave them the warning about Magneto.
"Of course. We'll follow you."

Lance got on his own bike and made sure Lily was on, as well. His heart was still pounding from the kiss and the love that he had established with Lily. Wolverine nodded and the two began following Logan. He was grateful that Lily would be joining the Freedom Force, and knew that things would work out just fine for them.

Elianna made her way to the two mutants now standing up. Jean held the trapped snake in one hand, and ushered Holly towards the school with the other.

As the alarm continued to sound the students were told to stay in the school as the X-Men poored out of the front doors. But you could see the faces of the children peering eagerly out of windows to catch a glimpse of whatever was going down. The X-Men stopped beside Jean and Holly, who still hadn't moved.

Elianna stopped a few feet away from the line of Xavier's mutants. “I just want her,” She pointed at Holly. “And the rest of you can go back to whatever you were doing before the alarm.” She told them all cockily.

Scott was the first to speak. “I don't think so. Take a look, you're outnumbered.” He stepped forward with Jean, blocking Holly from view.

Holly was definitely not feeling so hot at the moment. Her skin was flushed and clammy feeling, and she felt like she was gonna hurl.

“Are you ok? You don't look so hot.” It was Rogue who whispered to Holly. She had come to stand beside the girl, looking her over with some concern.

Holly turned her head to answer Rogue, when a dizzy spell hit. Her legs seemed to fall from under her and the ground was coming up awfully fast to meet her. It was Rogue who stopped her decent, catching her under the arms.

“Hey, she doesn't look so hot.” Rogue called to the two mutants in front.

Elianna's face lit up. “I think you'll wanna reconsider. She doesn't have long if you don't.” It was a bluff, but hopefully it was good enough. “She has twelve hours to live if you don't give her over to me.” Another bluff, the snakes venom was harmless enough.

Storm turned to see Sniper coming out of the training room. The alarms sounded loudly down here, but there was nothing she could do, the elevators shut down in emergencies. So she turned her attention to Sniper.

“Did you find the room useful?” She asked, trying to keep her worry in check. She hated being out of the loop when something bad was happening. She hoped it was just a drill.

Melinda sighed and kissed Rowan before standing up and going after Storm. "Don't go anywhere, beautiful, Just rest for a moment..."

When she reached the door, she looked back, and was surprised to see her created half globe of darkness stay with Rowan, never before she had done something like this. Then she opened the door and seeing that Storm did not ran away just was standing there, she had to ask her.
"Want to join us, Stormy?" of course it was almost nothing more than her usual flirting, but her breath was still full of pussy juices smell. And of course she was naked, only her blacked out body standing there in the door naked. Even Storm's skin was lighter coloured than her light absorbing covering. But Melinda was still aroused, and always wanted the older weather controlling mutant.
"I know that you can shoot different kind of lightnings if I help..."

Seeing the mutant that shoot her coming out of their danger room, she was inclined to make him pay.

"What he is doing here? He thinks that he is the boss now? The arrogant asshole!"

Sniper noticed Storm, and the blaring alarms. The red alarm lights kept flying past him, and he remembered hearing these same alarms when he attacked the Mansion.
"Yes, it was very good training. Holly and Lance could benefit from this."
All of a sudden, a strange female clad in what looked like shadow came out. She appeared to be naked and was hitting on Storm. She soon forgot all of that as her attention was placed on Sniper.

Apparently, she was another one of his accidental victims, which explained why she was in the infirmary. Through the door, he could see the hair color of the mutant who had snapped at Holly. It was not hard to put the pieces together, and now he understood why Rowan had been so pissed off at him.
"Oh, yeah, you're the one who hit me with that cloud."
He stepped forward to talk with her.
"I'm sorry you were shot."

"I never intended for anyone to get hurt. I was in a desperate situation, trying to protect someone I love. I fired above you, thinking you would all be fast enough to dodge the bullets. Unfortunately, not all of you were. I've severed my ties with the Brotherhood, and I'm working toward a better future for myself and mutant kind. So, now you know the reason why you were hurt, and if you want to hate me, then go ahead."

Lilly rode on the back of Lance's bike. She heard the alarms and saw Logan take off. She did not follower instead she kissed Lance on the cheek saying "I will be back". She took off looking for sniper and soon walked into the training room.

Sniper looked back as he heard someone enter the training room. It was Lily, another accidental victim of that day, though thankfully, one that had forgiven him.
"Hey, Lily. What are you doing here?"
He guessed that with her ability to change into different animals, she could get to them even if the place was locked down.
"What's the scene up top?"

"lets not talk about that I want to know if what Lance told me is true so was you trying to protect someone you loved and I was thinking of joining the freedom force If we can get along I want to be close to Lance". She got in by going bug one form in all her life she hated most. she knew she had to be careful cause if she got smashed that would be very painful and it could also cause her death.

Sniper looked at her, and after hearing what she said, nodded.
"Yes, all that Lance told you was true. I never meant to shoot anybody. I was just trying to stage a battle, in case Magneto was watching me. If he was, doing that would help sell the illusion that I was chased off. Of course, in the heat of battle, everything was crazy, and people were hurt."
He then put a hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"I am sure that we could get along, and both myself-and Lance-would love to have you in the Freedom Force. But aren't you all ready a member of the X-Men? In that case, you should talk to Xavier about your departure, and then we'll get you registered as a founding member when we get everything together."
He then took his hand off of her shoulder.
"But now, I really need to know what's going on up top. Is it just a drill, or is there a real emergency?"

Melinda shake with anger, and tried to remember if what Sniper said could have any real footing. She found his words false, even if he thought that it was right, Melinda remembered his attack on the school, and how he shot to kill... And it seemed that he was not even remembering that she broke a chair on him! So, Melinda just shrugged off his hands, stepping back into the infirmary.
"Storm, if you need me, I am here, and would wait for any wounded to care for until dinner."
Then Mel closed the door, walking back to Rowan, who seemed to be getting up, and out of her almost gone darkness. "Sorry, if it was gone before you could get decent... But I am more sorry that I was not able to return faster to you, beloved. Could you ask the Professor if he or anybody changed that boy's memories, or any of the memories about the shooting, or the last day?"

Lilly nodded her head and said "I will talk to Xavier and as for up top well one mutant a girl attacked the mansion by herself and now most of the xmen are in the battle". She let out a sigh then said "Lance is now probably up there too to rock that girls world and I do not mean in a good way". She walked over to storm and they shared a few words and it seemed storm was okay with her leaving the Xmen.

Sniper listened carefully.
"If the Mansion is being attacked, then they'll need all hands on deck."
He turned to the locked down elevator and blasted a small hole in it. He then pulled open the door with enhanced strength from his Ki. From there, he began climbing up the rope. Once he was on the top floor, he did the same with that elevator door, and began heading for the roof to scope out the scene.

Lance had managed to sneak closer, trying to gather information about what was going on. From what he could tell, this lady mutant had poisoned Holly, which was bad for all of them. The X-Men had her well-guarded, but they would need her if she had anti-venom. Carefully, he wrapped the earth around her feet, causing her to be unable to move.
"You're not going anywhere."
He stepped out and nodded to the X-Men.

(Happy new years guys! Sorry for takin so long to post >.> had quite the busy day and night lol)

Rowan groaned in answer to Melinda. She was still annoyed at being seen, by two people. Storm and Sniper...who she greatly wanted to kill. But now wasn't the time. She was up and dressed now, cleaning up the infirmary with Melinda in case anyone ended up wounded in this little scuffle.

Holly was helped up by Rogue, so that she was half leaning on the girl and half standing on her own. All she could see were the backs of Jean and Scott, but she could hear Elianna's voice and it made her shutter. More over it made her feel entirely unsafe. Xavier's mansion was supposed to be the safest place in the world for mutants. And here she was poisoned by a snake and given an ultimatum. Go back to the brotherhood or die.

Jean frowned, she was completely unable to read Elianna's thoughts. After speaking to the professor she found that neither was he. It was troubling to say the least. But not uncommon among brotherhood mutants. Magneto trained them well on how to shield their minds. Though it wouldn't protect them long against someone like Xavier, but it was good for someone who wouldn't be sticking around long. Which made it very unfortunate that the woman now couldn't move.

Elianna laughed, not angered in the least. When Holly got sicker, before the fever broke, she was sure she could make them hand the girl over, so what if she had to spend some time with the X-Men, maybe she could ferret out information about them to take back to Magneto along with the girl.

“Fine by me sport. But I think you'll change your mind.” She told him.

Jean decided to try and rattle the girl now. “We have your snake, we could easily find an anti-venom if we find the type of snake.”

“No, you wont. That snakes a rare breed. Not many aside from myself has seen it. But go ahead and try...just don't take to long.” She gave a pointed look over her shoulder to Holly.

Lilly went back up top to help out the others. she did not know what to do right now so instead she stood by Lance. she took a look around the other xmen thinking about leaving them for the freedom force.

Sniper had descended from the rooftop and found the former Brotherhood jet. Once on board, he found his gun and retrieved it, glad to be armed again. He had recognized Elianna as he was climbing down, and used the sensors on his own jet to locate theirs. He then went under the cockpit and ripped the wiring out, preventing the jet from starting or being able to lift off. So, now, even if Elianna did get Holly, she could not escape back to Genosha, and Sniper's own jet was well-hidden, impossible to find unless you knew where it was. He then headed back to the Mansion.

Once he was back at the Mansion, he stood with the X-Men and saw that Holly had fallen ill. This enraged him, but he kept his cool for the sake of his team. He approached Elianna, who he was glad to see had been trapped by Lance.
"Well, I see Magneto hasn't given up in trying to get us back."
He then turned to Holly.
"But knowing him, I'd say you're bluffing."

"Magneto has desired a telepath of his own for a long time. Thus, he would never authorize any method of capturing her that could put her life in danger. He knew that something like this could happen, and if she died, she would be useless to him."
He picked up the snake.
"This snake is venomous, but it is neither rare nor lethal. The venom causes a few outer symptoms, but I'm sure with rest and a few medical treatments, she'll be fine."

He smiled.
"The jig is up, Elianna. Your best bet would be to surrender. There's no other way out."

Lance was pleased to see Lily return to his side.
"I'm glad you're safe."
He put his arm around her. He then waited until the X-Men moved to take her into custody before he released her.

Lilly smiled and said "no snake girl can harm me with you around ". she leaned into his arms and said "you make me feel so light I wounder if I'm on my feet anymore". This was not time to be flirty but Lilly did not care she was going to flirt all she wanted . She looked at Sniper and knew what he must be feeling for if Lance was bit and sick like holly that girl would be lucky to get out of here of alive. She knew she would have to train more for that is what Lance wanted and learn to control her anger for Lance would not want her losing it and end up killing someone like she almost did once.

Lance nodded.
"That's right, baby. Well, if you ever start floating, I'll be here to keep you on the ground."
He kissed her cheek, but did not lose focus on Elianna.

Sniper turned to check on Holly. He kneeled down, taking Holly in his arms.
"You're going to be okay, Holly. I'm right here. I'll keep you safe."
He took her in his arms and brushed the hair out of her face, looking into her eyes with a smile.

Lilly blushed when he kissed her and she felt like giggling for some odd reason. she soon did not notice but when he kissed her she popped out cat ears from the rush of love that flowed thou her body. she then quickly got herself in check and gave the snake girl the best mean look she could master .

Elianna's lips drew back in a snarl and she hissed at Sniper, but said no more. She would find a way out of this, and she would take one of the three with her. Preferably Holly, but any one of them would do.

Scott took her silence as a sign of surrender and moved forward to take her into the building. Rogue went with him, leaving Holly to Sniper, the smallest of disgusted looks on her face as she glanced at Sniper, the boy who shot up the school.

She and Scott led Elianna inside, one of them flanking either side of her. They took her to one of the rooms on the main floor of the building. It had no windows, and only one door. The professor wouldn't hold her for long they knew, before he let her return to Magneto. But he would want to question her.

Holly felt terribly ill, as if she'd come down with a nasty flu, though the feeling was ten times more unpleasant. But Sniper's presence made her feel better, numbing the pain just a little with his smiling face and tender touch.

“I know you will.” She whispered, smiling back faintly, before burying her face in his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom