Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men rated R Rolplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniper was not worried about anything else at the moment. He needed to make sure that Holly was attended to. As she buried her face in his shoulder, he lifted her up bridal-style and carried her into the school. He walked her to the elevator leading to the basement. They rode it down now that the locks had been deactivated, and he laid her down in the bed. He then took a seat next to her.
"With a little anti-venom and some rest, you'll be back on your feet in no time," he said with a smile.

Avalanche released Elianna when Scott and Rogue came to collect her. He noticed the disgusted look that Rogue gave Sniper as he cradled Holly, and his anger sent a slight tremor through the ground.
"Bunch of stuck-up Mansion bastards," he said venomously before he spit on the ground.
He then turned to Lily, his anger dissipated.
"Let's go check on how Holly's doing."
Lance put his arm around Lily and followed the same path that Sniper walked.

Soon, all four of them were in the infirmary.
"Hey, Holly. I'm sorry about what happened."
He turned to Sniper.
"Chalk one up for the Freedom Force."
Sniper nodded and the two bumped knuckles.
"Damn right."

Melinda was trying to help the girl, but her first aid skills and some chiropractic she know was not the best way to threat a snakebite, even if she was able to remove some of the poison and threat the wound. She did not even looked at the newcomers or the other people, just wanted to be sure to have some defensive moves ready for when they attacked. Because she was sure that these males was full of testosteron and always capable for a little violence.

She tried to blend with the darkness, but it was just her luck to be in the spotlights until she finished with Holly. Giving the treatment over to the more medically inclined, she thrust the removed dose of poison and blood into the hands of Rowan. "Do what you usually do in similar cases." she grumbled and went to a more obscure corner, not wanting to leave Rowan in the hands of the four unknown.

“You won't leave will you?” Holly asked quietly, not wanting to be left alone in the infirmary, or be separated from Terry while Elianna was in the Mansion.

She was also a little leery of being tended to by Rowan, and the other girl cloaked in shadow. Neither seemed to comfortable around Sniper and Lance, and Rowan had already snapped at Holly once. But her attention soon turned to Lance and Lilly.

“No apologies necessary.” She said brushing the air weakly with her hand, as if to brush away his apology. “It wasn't like you did it.”

Holly soon began to shiver, she felt chilled to the bone, though her skin was hot and clammy to the touch.

Rowan laid a gentle hand across Holly's forehead and looked at Sniper with some concern, her gaze lacking hate for once.

“Do you know what kind of venom we're dealing with?” She asked, the medic side of her taking over. She was focusing on her patient now rather then the hated man who'd brought her in.

Lilly just smiled at the boys actions . she looked from sniper to Holly with concern on her face she hoped above all else the girl would not die. She gripped Lance's hand real tight with worry drawn across her face. She saw Rowan work on the girl with Melinda and decided holly was in good hands and no way on earth with Jean gray would the girl go and besides she could beat the answer out of the girl herself if need be.

Terry shook his head.
"Of course not. I'll be here to look after you."
Rowan suddenly turned to him, and he was relieved that she actually treated him like a human being.
"Yeah, it's just regular snake venom. It won't require much anti-venom, and the most we can do is let her rest."

Lance nodded.
"I understand, but the Freedom Force sticks together. If one of us is hurt, we're all hurt."
Sniper nodded.
"I couldn't have said it better myself."
He gently kissed her forehead.

Lance could see the worry on Lily's face.
"It will be okay. She'll pull through, and everything will be fine."
Sniper turned to Lance.
"There's a training room downstairs that I'd like for you and Lily to use. The controls are simple enough to use."

"Watch each other's backs. Elianna is here, and only a few of the X-Men can be trusted. Be careful."
Lance nodded.
"I understand."
He then turned and left the room, taking Lily with him.

Sniper took Holly's hand, and his expression showed his love and concern for her. He didn't care what these X-Men thought, but he didn't like having to be on-guard all the time in what was supposed to be a safe haven. He had never meant to shoot anybody, only hitting the ones not battle-hardened enough to dodge and the one experienced one who had hit him with a chair instead of seeking cover. No one had died, and their leader had seen the purity of his motives. What was it going to take to make them stop distrusting him? What was it going to take before he could stop worrying? How long would it take before they realized that they were lucky just to be alive?

Holly smiled faintly up at Sniper before falling into a fitful sleep. Her sleep was filled with feverish dreams and she would stir restlessly every now and again in response to them. But somehow, even in unconsciousness she knew Terrance was beside her, and it his presence alone helped.

Rowan nodded, walking over to one of the cabinets, she pulled out a needle and a small vile of a generalized anti venom. “This should help then,” She said, biting the cap off the needle before sticking it through the top of the vile and filling it. “At least it should make her sleep less fitfully.”

Rowan gently cleaned an area on the younger girls arm before sticking her with the needle. Holly twitched away from the needle instinctively, but didn't wake.

Once she was done she threw away the needle and replaced the vile in the cabinet. Now that she was knew her patient would pull through she was very aware of who she was in the room with.

“So...I'm curious, why did you attack us?” She asked, her voice was neutral, though her expression had regained a little of its hostility.

Lilly followed Lance forgetting about holly. She got to the training room and asked Lance "how hard do you want it"? She wanted to put a hologram of sabortooth just for fun. She then looked at all the control in deep thought waiting on what Lance wanted to do. she looked from the controls to look at the boy that had taken her heart and she smiled. she mumbled "this must be a Fairy tale".

Noah whistled to himself as he walked down the road. He had his hood pulled over his head as he walked, barely looking up just enough to see the ground in front of him. He stopped in front of the institute, sitting on a bench. He grinned as he found wifi, finally. He unfolded his paper-thin laptop, attempting to connect.
Failed. Passcode required.
And that's when Noah started to lean back, manipulating his laptop. Without even touching it, it started to hack through the security walls.

Xavier was on the phone with the UN in his office when the alarm on his computer sounded. “Yes that works just fine, thank you.”

He hung up the phone and turned his attention to his computer. Someone was attempting to hack into the network. He frowned, wondering if this was another of Magneto's mutants.

Rogue was caught off guard as Xavier's voice rang out in her head, out of the corner of her eye she saw Bobby jump slightly and thought he must have been contacted to.

I want you to scout outside the building, there's someone trying to hack through the computers security walls. Storm and Scott will go with you.

Rogue and Bobby nodded their understanding and walked out of the kitchen to the entrance way, where they met Scott and Storm. The four X-men made their way out of the mansion.

“We'll split up. Rogue you go with Scott, Bobby you're with me.” She spoke quietly, her keen eyes scanning the grounds.

Everyone nodded their understanding and split up. Rogue and Scott walked towards the gates, Storm and Bobby, went to loop around the school.

“Do you think its one of Magneto's men?” Rogue whispered as the neared the gate.

Scott didn't answer though, he had caught sight of the boy, leaning back, not even touching his computer. He put a finger to his lips, “Shh.” The two crept up slowly and made their way over to the bench. “Who are you?” He asked, hand on his visor, ready to attack if necessary.

Noah whipped around, the laptop smashing on the ground. Being paperthin, it was extremely fragile. As he could imagine.
He stood and back himself into a wall, now of all times.
He mentally kicked himself as he searched for an answer. He knew they had caught him hacking.
"I'm... I'm... No... no one."

Scott looked the boy over, as did Rogue. He couldn't be any older then Rogue herself. Though that didn't necessarily mean anything, he could still be working for the brotherhood.

“What are you doing hacking into our system?” Scott's voice was stern, he wanted answers. Though he had come to the same conclusions as Rogue, he wasn't all that old, and he found it unlikely that the boy worked for Magneto, but one couldn't be to careful.

Sniper nodded, even mustering a smile.
"Thank you."
He gently stroked Holly's face as she slept peacefully. That was when Rowan asked the question, and he sighed. He did not look at Rowan, but he took Holly's hand. He looked at her, memories flowing through his mind.

"Well, it was not a position I wanted to find myself in. Before confronting me personally, Magneto tried twice to recruit me by force. I defeated Sabretooth and Juggernaut, but Magneto's ability to manipulate the iron in my body forced me to join, and Holly was captured by Elianna a short time later. Magneto then sent me on my first job, to assassinate Storm and Cyclops. I had met Storm just a little while before then, and had no intention of taking her life. I also made a promise to Holly before I left Genosha."

"I promised her that I would get us both out of the Brotherhood. From the moment I protected her from Sabretooth, I was in love with Holly. I wanted her to feel safe, and I was afraid that Magneto would hurt her in order to force me to do what he wanted. At the same time, however, I didn't want to hurt any members of the X-Men, who I knew were just trying to get control of their powers and help people. It was a very tricky situation."

"I didn't know if Magneto trusted me or not, and feared that he had sent a spy to follow me and make sure I did what I said I would. So, I did everything an evil mutant was supposed to do, crash through the window, and open fire on the mutants inside. I was aiming for higher than you, but between Melinda hitting me with a chair and it being my first time using a sub-machine gun, people were shot by accident. It was unfortunate, but I had to stick to the plan. I allowed myself to be defeated by Tristan, and pretended to be chased off. Thankfully, Magneto had never intended for me to kill anyone; it was just a test of my loyalty, and I knew he had been watching me from those words."

This time, he turned to Rowan and looked her in the eyes.
"I know you may not want to believe me, but I was never the person you thought I was, nor will I ever be. I have cut off all ties to Magneto, and will never go back as long as I retain my free will. I want to help Professor Xavier create a better future for human and mutant kind. I want the Freedom Force to be established, and an alliance formed with the X-Men. Right now, however, I just want the best for myself and my friends."

Lance thought about it.
"Put up a hologram of that Juggernaut guy at the hardest difficulty. If things get bad, though, drop the difficulty."
He then tightened his gloves, preparing for battle.

Noah blinked. Shit, caught.
Well, it was either he told the truth, or he might just die.
"I... I'm Noah. I didn't realize what this place was, I'm sorry for that. I wasn't paying much attention to any signs, my hood was too low."
He took off his hood, revealing his snow white hair and two toned eyes. He looked at the two of them curiously.
"Who would you be?"

Though Rowan now understood his reasoning she found it hard to accept. “Well he hurt her anyway,” She gestured to the bruises that still marred the fair skin of Holly's face. Though as she said the words she looked back at Melinda, and thought of all her friends in the school, and she realized then that she probably would have acted just as Sniper had to protect any one of them.

“But...the past is the past.” She said after a lengthy silent pause.

She would forgive him, though she doubted if she could ever trust him, ally to the school or not. She had a hard enough time trusting the people that hadn't attempted killing her.

“I'm Rogue, and he's Scott.” Rogue spoke for the first time. “What are you doing out this far away from the city?” She asked, noticing that the sky was beginning to darken.

Noah sighed.
"I recently lost my mother, only two days ago. My father ditched me a while back."
He downcast his eyes.
"I don't know why, something just... told me to run in the direction I did. I ended up here."

Rogue and Scott glanced at eachother. That was an aweful thing to have happen. Rogue stepped forward a warm smile graced her lips. Scott though still wasn't sure. Not with everything that had gone on these last few days. He laid a warning hand on her shoulder to hold her back which she promptly shook off.

" If you need somewhere to stay you can come with us into the school. There's a few spare rooms." She offered kindly.

Sniper nodded.
"I know, and I got revenge for that."
He remembered how he blasted Magneto through the wall and nearly shot him in the face. A light smile flickered over his face as Rowan forgave him.
"Thank you."
He then caressed Holly's hand, feeling himself soothed by Rowan's forgiveness and the feel of Holly's skin.

Noah blinked and stood.
"Yeah... I guess since I'm here already.. thanks..."
The smashed mess that was his laptop formed a metallic puddle and leaped up his arm and into his jacket sleeve. He had made the laptop so it could do that.
He looked at Scott, a bit unsure of him. He didn't know whether to trust him or not, yet.

Rowan looked back at Melinda once more, hoping that she wouldn't be angry of her acceptance of Sniper and his friends.

“If you're serious about training until you leave here, you should practice with some of us.” She knew there would be a few of the X-Men, and X-Men in training, that would be level headed enough to train with the three mutants. “We can wait until Holly's better...I need to talk to her first anyway...” She said still feeling guilty for snapping at her earlier.

Rogue began to lead Noah up to the school, Scott hung back to walk behind them, just in case. He radioed Storm and Bobby and told them to meet them at the school.

Rogue caught the look on Noah's face as he glanced at Scott. “Its ok...he's just being cautious...We've had a few problems lately.” She explained with a shrug.

Noah nodded.
"Trust me, I know what your talking about. Right, Dredd?"
He realized with a sigh as his AI didn't respond, his laptop was smashed. He'd have to fix it later and get Dredd back up and running.

Rogue looked at him, an eyebrow arched questioningly. "Who?" She asked looking around them for someone else, though she was sure she hadn't seen anyone else.

He looked at Rogue, curiously. he then realized what he had said.
"Oh! No, Dredd is a computer AI. I made him when my mother went away on a business trip when I was twelve."
He failed to mention that Dredd was literally a part of him.

Sniper turned to her and nodded.
"Yeah, I meant to tell Storm I'd changed my mind about that before Elianna attacked and Holly fell ill. I had a satisfying training session earlier, and I'd be happy to have the Freedom Force train with the X-Men. I think it would help promote trust and give the three of us practice for working as a team."
Now that he could trust Rowan, he was starting to feel like she was a friend. He still wasn't sure about Melinda, but having seen her, he thought that even if she didn't forgive them, she wouldn't attack them, and the whole thing could be put behind them.

"Oh thats cool...is that your ability? Dealing with computers and such?" She asked curiously. She thought it must be something like that.

When they'd come upon him on the bench he hadn't even been touching the computer, yet she knew he had been hacking the schools computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom