Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men rated R Rolplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
“You don't. Just come sit down and I'll go talk to someone, promise.”

Rowan's attempt to calm the girl down went no where. Holly's powers were widely out of control at the moment. And she read Rowan's mind, and while her intentions were kindly meant, the girl was lying through her teeth.

“You lie. I haven't got time for it!” Holly said continuing on through the door before stopping dead. A strange male voice echoing through her mind. It's all right Holly. He soothed, I believe you, go rest.

Holly let out a sigh of relief as the alarms sounded to notify the X-Men of an escape. She sagged against the door frame of the infirmary. Hoping beyond hope that Elianna wouldn't come down here.

XoXoXoX

Elianna froze in the middle of the hallway. All thoughts of trying to carry out her capture plan flying from her mind as she cursed viciously. She ran down the hall way stepping into a room and looking about for a window. She smirked at what she found though. It was a small utility room. No windows, just some mops and brooms...and the power box. She ripped open the cover before grabbing a hammer laying on a shelf, and proceeding to smash it to bits, silencing the alarm and blowing out the power.

She quickly found an empty room after that and jumped through its window and fled the school grounds. Booking it back to her jet, where she hoped Sabertooth and toad would already be.

Noah was, by now, totally into it. The screen started to flicker with numbers, as did Noah's sight as his eyes unfocused.
"3... 9... 23.... 13.... 5... 54..."
he would continue to slowly state number sequences as he remade the laptop. it was extremely advanced technology, complete with Dredd. Noah finished the laptop itself, but continued on the reprogramming. He couldn't think; he was in a trance, one orbits eyes ocasionally twitching.
"15... 73...."

Lilly moaned and said "Yes I agree and Oh I love how you feel its so amazing". Lilly let out a string of moans and when he kissed her she kissed him back. She soon screamed "great I'm gonna cum".

Lance smiled.
"Me, too, baby."
He groaned and then came at the same time as she did. He collapsed on the bed, thoroughly spent.
"That was awesome, Lily."

Sniper continued practicing until the alarm went off. He holstered his gun and quickly found Holly.
"Baby, are you all right?"
He wondered what had caused the problem, especially when the alarm suddenly went off.

Sabretooth and Toad had made their way to the Brotherhood jet. They noticed the jet was broken. For now, they had to wait for Elianna. Hopefully, she would know what to do.

She nodded in agreement. she looked over at Lance laying next to her and she rolled over and put her arms around him. She was tired so she closed her eyes and said "Oh Lance that was so great". she then was asleep.

Lilly did not eather but she soon woke up and got out of bed after kissing Lance on the head. she took a quick shower and got dressed and headed out of his room to walk thou the halls and to think of all things that has happened to her when she came to this mansion. she soon heard the Alarms but just kept on with her walk.

Holly sighed as she slid down the side of the doorframe. It wasn't a happy sigh, or even a relieved sigh, it disappointment and fear. Elianna had escaped again. She had silenced the alarms and gotten away long before the X-men could find and recapture her. On the bright side though, the venom from the snakes bite seemed to have run it's course with the help of Rowans medicine. So while she still felt a little weak and shakey she felt better to. Better still to see Terry.

"I'm fine." she said standing up and dusting off her backside even though the floor wasnt all that dirty.

"But she's gone again. They won't really stop coming after us though will they?" her voice was quiet.

Elianna made it back to the jet quickly. She hissed in irritation as she saw the state of it and saw Sabertooth and Toad just sitting there.

"Didn't either one of you idiots think it might be benificial to fix the jet while you waited?" she snapped at them noticing that they two were empty handed. Magneto would most certainly not be pleased.

Noah finished, groaning and letting his eyes refocus. He sat up again and turned the laptop on, which flickered to life. He bypassed the numerous codes he had installed into it, to protect Dredd. He hit the enter button and the screen went blank.
"Is it possible that you don't drop me next time?" a computerized voice asked.
"Yes, it is Dredd. But will I? Maybe." He said with a smirk.
"Shall I establish a satellite link, Noah?"
"I don't know if that's very smart to do at the moment. You know where we are?"
The computerized voice didn't respond for a moment.
"Yes. I have to say, you found a good place," Dredd admitted.
Noah sighed.
"My only problem is how fast reality will catch up to me."

Sniper nodded.
"No, they won't stop coming after us. But we won't stop resisting them, either. Why don't you come back to my room and we can talk?"
He took her hand. The touch of her skin sent a warming sensation through his body.

Sabretooth and Toad shrugged.
"We're not exactly mechanically-apt. But, I'll see what I can do."
Toad used his spit to stick the severed wires together. It would fly them back to Genosha, where the jet could be repaired. He and Sabretooth got on-board. Neither of them were looking forward to Magneto's reaction when he learned of their failure.

Lilly stood outside of the mansion and took a look at nature that surrounded it. She felt a sensation to go running or be up in the air. She decided sense magento might send goons after her man she would spot them faster if she went bird. she took wing and stuck around the mansion flying feeling the win d draft on her wings felt so good. But nothing felt like what she and Lance just did and she found she wanted more and knew she would get more for the would not be able to keep his hands off her. She let out a small giggle and then quickly look around to make sure no one heard her if the enemy heard a laughing bird would know right away that was no bird but a mutant.

Lance woke up and got dressed. He then entered the kitchen for some food. Lily had taken off, but he figured he'd see her again sooner or later. He had quite enjoyed his time with Lily, and looked forward to doing it again some time. Still, he hoped to move things forward with the UN, as well. He wanted to get the Freedom Force up and running.

Noah swallowed down a breath. Dredd didnt respond to him.
Noh groaned and shut the laptop.
"Why can't you eve be useful?" he complained to te AI, although he did this out of exasperation. Dredd was actually very useful and resourceful to him; he often got Noah out of trouble. Noah held up his wrist watch that was beneath his jacket sleeve as he walked out the door, and a spark of electricity jumped from the laptop to his wrist. Dredd stored in self the watch; it was designed so he could do so. Just another thing that Noah had tinkered with.
He walked down the hallway, Dredd able to communicate with his mind. Although Noah didn't admit it; Dredd was literally a part of him. Noah used to be like a computer: emotionless. He removed a part of himself into a computer in order to be more... average. Hence, Dredd came to be.
This meant that Dredd could make Noah see things, almost like a computer monitor. Currently, a reticle was flashing across his eyes, examining every object they passed. Dredd eventually stopped when he deemed the institute... safe. Well, safe as it was going to get.
Noah turned a corner and found himself passing through the kitchen. He didnt bother to stop as he cut through the kitchen; he hardly ever ate.

Lilly started to feel hungry from her flight so she landed back at the mansion . she changed back into her human form and headed back inside. she walked down the hall way passing Noah going to the kitchen. she did not even look at the boy for her thoughts were else were. she soon walked into the Kitchen and saw Lance. She Smirked and said "oh my what a Handsome boy we have here".

Holly liked that suggestion. She would rather go with Sniper to his room then stay in the infirmary any longer.

"That sounds like a good idea." she said as he took her hand.

She turned to Rowan then. "Thanks for your help. I feel much better now."

Rowan nodded, she wasn't exactly thrilled that her patient was wandering off so soon. But she highly doubted she could make the telepathic stay. Once Sniper and Holly had gone Rowan made her way up to the main level. She felt hungry and decided since shed missed dinner...again. That she would make a light snack.

Elianna was silent as the group flew back to genosha. She was fearing Magnetos wrath just as much as the other two were.

Sniper led Holly back to his room. He sat down on the bed with her.
"So, how are you feeling?"
He was still a bit concerned about her.

Lance looked up as Lily entered the kitchen.
"Indeed. And a beautiful girl to complement him."
He stood up and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Magneto looked at the three he had dispatched as they came into his room.
"You three have failed in your mission. I do not tolerate failure!"
Out of nowhere, two helmets came down and clamped down on the heads of Sabretooth and Toad. They would be exposed to their greatest fears, leaving psychological trauma that would make them unwilling to fail again. He took Elianna into the back room.
"Tell me, my Queen. What caused the failure of your mission?"

Dredd pulled up the kitchen seen after they has passed, and Noah shooed it away.
"Stop, you know I hate evesdropping," he said to Dredd. To any other person,
he would look like he was talking to himself. Which, technically, he was.
Dredd paused.
"Would you like me to run a background check on anywhere here, Noah?"
"No, no. It's fine..."
Noah opened the for and went outside, almost immediately stopping. It had started to rain lightly. He turned back around and gently closed the door, sitting down and opening his laptop to work in the foyer instead.
He wasn't comfortable with being alone and letting Dredd run again just yet. He needed to see if there were any... screw ups while he was being regenerated.

Lilly was just blushing when she felt Lance put his arms around her waist and pull her into a passionate kiss. she kissed him back and warped her arms around his neck while she did so. She soon broke it and smiled at him and said "what smells so good it makes my tummy rumble". she did not step back from him she was still clinging to him as if she let go he would blow away.

{sorry for taking so long to reply lately>.< I haven't been in the greatest of moods causing a lack of motivation to do anything}

Holly took a minute to think over the answer. Physically she felt ok, just a little tired. But in all honesty she was terrified of Magneto and Elianna. They would keep coming and she wasn't sure of how long they could resist them, even with the help of the X-Men. And the thought of Sniper getting hurt or injured made her sick.

She sighed heavily before answering. "Scared."

Elianna was relieved not to have the same punishment as the others. " The X-Men. I went after Holly again, I knew how much you wanted to add her to the brotherhood. And I thought Toad and Sabertooth strong enough to capture Avalanche." She answered honestly knowing it was best not to lie to her king.

Sniper nodded.
"I understand. But, you can count on me to protect you. They can have you over my dead body."
His hand gently took her chin. He then pulled her in for a kiss.

Lance smiled.
"I'm cooking some bacon and eggs. Would you like some?"
He kissed her cheek and turned to the breakfast.

Magneto nodded.
"I was hoping that you would be smarter than to try and grab her while she was at the Mansion. In the future, please plan more carefully. As for Sabretooth and Toad...maybe it was not entirely Avalanche's doing. Maybe this Lily Jones is stronger than we thought. It warrants further investigation."
He pulled his queen close.

"But for now, you have other duties. Duties in the bedchamber."
He picked her up and took her into the chamber. He then began kissing her, gently removing her clothing as he did so.

Holly cringed inwardly as he spoke. That was exactly what she was worried about. She didn't want sniper to die defending her. She couldn't live with herself if that happened.

But all those thoughts soon flew out the window as Sniper tilted her head up and his lips met hers.

She melted into the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck.

Elianna felt her usually cold skin flush with lust. She would be pleasures instead of punished. She kissed him back passionately her hands trailing down his body to his pants where she quickly undid them, one slim hand slithering down them to run along his hardening penis.

Lilly smiled "sure I take some". She watched Lance cook. She had blushed when he kissed her . She was now staring at his body but she was thinking how great it looks naked.

Sniper kissed her passionately. He then took her to the bed. He was not sure how far they were going to go. He just played by ear. His hands began to massage her hips, tracing the curves. He rested his body against hers, fulfilling the feelings he had for her.

Lance nodded and placed some bacon and eggs on a plate for Lily. He then sat down at the table. He had noticed her staring at his body, and he guessed she was still riled up from their last encounter. He took a bite of his bacon.
"I think someone's animal instincts are kicking in."
He winked at her.

Magneto groaned as Elianna stroked his member. Soon, they were both naked and in the bed. He continued to kiss her, his hands feeling on her breasts and vagina. He mounted her, and was soon inside her. He gently suckled her breasts as he serviced her. He had never been more turned on by a woman in his life.

Lilly took a bite of bacon and said "maybe I will get back to you on that'. she let out a soft giggle as she played hard to get but the truth was she was already taken by him. she soon took a bite of egg and said "But I got a feeling sooner or later you will find out and enjoy it".

The computer screen froze.
Numbers flashed across the screen.
"Dredd, what the HE'LL are you doing?"
No response.
"Dredd? You there?"
Still, no response.
"Bollocks," Noah said as he packed up the laptop. "That's just great..." he murmured
as he zipped up his backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom