Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men rated R Rolplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry for late post. Been busy.)

Lance smiled at her teasing. He knew as well as she did that he could get her in the sack just about whenever he wanted.
"I'm sure I will."
He began eating his breakfast.

Lilly let out a small giggle. She finished up and took her plate to the sink and stood with her back to him cleaning up her plate.
[that's okay]

Lance finished his breakfast and placed his plate on the counter next to Lily's. He then put his arms around her and kissed her cheek.
"Why don't we go do a training session? I'd like to work on our teamwork and individual skills a bit."

Lilly smiled and said "okay that sounds like a good idea to me". she took his plate and washed it up as well and put it away . she then turned in his arms till she was facing him and kissed him on the lips saying "lets go Hun ".

Noah stood. If he was going to recover Dredd, this would take a whole lot more technology than he could get access to here.
Noah walked outside, grabbin his longboard. Hw would make this quick; he wasn't sure if the police had searched his home yet as to his whereabouts.
Noah sped off down the street, laptop in hand.

Avalanche nodded and walked with her down to the Danger Room. He programmed a Sabretooth clone. As soon as he appeared, Lance took a stance.
"Go ahead, Lili. Show him who's the superior beast."

Noah had long since been gone.
His entire room was buried in tech, stuff he had hand made.
"Cmon, cmon..." he said hurriedly, files downloading to his laptop and erasing themselves from the master computer in his room. He planned on destroying all this stuff, so no one could get ahold of it.
It finished, and as Noah left, the house literally fell apart.

Lilly smiled a toothy grin in Tiger form and let out a roar and lept straight for Sabour tooth. Her claws were out and she opened her mouth wide and landed on top of him and manged to bit down on his arm before he blocked her . He tossed her to the side and she hit the wall and got up and let out anther roar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom