Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men rated R Rolplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pretty much, yes."
There was more to it than that, but decided to see if he could trust Rogue, first.

Melinda glared, but her eyes was similarly black like her whole skin, so it could not be seen, her emotions readable only for some with empathic ability. She was still hurting from the attack, if not phisically but emotionally. She just hated gunpowdered weapons, even if being used to shot some kind of force and not everyday bullets. This.. boy seemed to be too powerful to be untrained, and he needed more maturity, but maybe this place would help him become a good man one day. Hearing that he wanted to lead a group called Freedom Force, she snorted, then called out to Rowan, but hoped that this sniper also heard her words.

"I no longer care about his past actions. But he better be sure to grow up, violence is never a real option to make a problem go away. That is Magneto for you, and I would always be one of Xavier's girls."

She could understand him not wanting to hurt the weather witch, but hoped that Holly would not see him salivating on the sight of a swimsuited Ororo one day. It was enough that her thoughts was once picked up by Jean about Storm...

"Now, that everybody is peachy and bestest friends, I should go to my room and cry about some NOT spilled milk... or other yummy nectars..." then she left, leaving them all to finally have a little time to think, maybe to lay out in the sun... But the weather seemed to become somewhat stormy.

Noah could feel the metal ooze sliding down his arm, so he held up a hand.
"Give me a second."
He put down his backpack, reaching in and grabbing a glass tube. He put the metal ooze inside of it, and put it back into his pack.
He slung it over his shoulder and continued to follow Rogue. He would have to find time to fix up his computer later.

Lilly nodded and did what Lance wanted and asked "shall i join you or do you want to do this alone"? she would sit up and watch him for she loved to watch this boy in action. She hoped thou he wanted her by his side in the battle then she could really have fun fighting along side of him.

It seemed that Melinda was indeed angry about the whole situation, and why shouldn't she be? He did shoot her. But Rowan had hoped anyway. She listened to Melinda, and words rested on the tip of her tongue to defend Sniper, but she didn't use them. She thought it might be pointless right now. She would go talk to her later and try to smooth things over. She sighed heavily though as she watched her walk away, then turned back to Holly and began to take her vitals, all of which seemed steady. Though she was still feverish, and her skin felt flushed and clammy still, but her sleep at least seemed less fitful.

The three mutants entered the mansion, meeting up with Storm and Bobby in the entrance. Bobby looked over the new comer just as carefully as Scott had, but unlike Scott, Bobby realized there was no threat here. The kid was about his and Rogue's age.

“This is Noah.” Rogue introduced the boy to Storm and Bobby. “He needs a place to stay.”

“Hello,” Storm said kindly, “My names Ororo. I'll find you a room. And in the morning you can speak to the Professor.”

Sniper was glad to see that things were in the past about the shooting. He listened to her words as she left and nodded in understanding.
"I know that it's not always a solution to a problem. But, sometimes...It's the only way to protect what's important to you."
Terry began to glow with a blue aura, and he stood up, turning to Rowan.
"Thank you for looking after her."

He then left the room, giving Holly the time and the space to rest properly. He went down to the Danger Room and found Lance and Lily.
"Hey, guys."
He looked over Lance's selection and smiled.

Lance smiled at Lily.
"Hustle your cute little butt over here and let's work together."
He nodded at Sniper, knowing he could handle the controls while they practiced. Sniper saw Lance's plan, and his aura dissipated.

Lilly did not have to be told twice. She was at his side in a second and said "lets rock well more you then me hehe". she then turned into her favorite morph the white tiger. she now stood with her muscles all hunched up ready to spring any minute as soon as the training started.

Holly stirred restlessly again, she was having a vision while she slept. And it wasn't a pleasant one. There was a room at the end of a hallway. She could tell it was in the mansion, hard wood floors gleamed under red carpets. There was a boy, a little older then Holly, standing guard in front of it. A snake slithered from under the door and wrapped itself around his neck, a few moments latter he fell lifelessly to the floor, unconscious or dead Holly couldn't tell. Then it opened the door and out walked Elianna.

Holly shot up gasping then. “She's going to escape.” She whispered, her voice rough and filled with fear.

“Who hun?” Rowan was sitting in the chair Sniper had vacated, monitoring Holly. “You must just be having a nightmare.”

“No no! Elianna is going to escape!” Holly said somewhat frantically. “I've seen it just now you have to sound an alarm!”

“Honey its just the venom.” Rowan told her, waving off the other girls story. How could anyone possible see the future, not even Jean or Professor X could do that as far as she knew and Holly certainly didn't seem to be all that powerful. “You'll be fine just get some more rest.”

Holly looked at Rowan incredulously. There was a psycopath up stairs who would very shortly be running around a school full of children and she wouldn't believe Holly's warning. Fine. Holly thought, with irritation. “I'll do it myself.” She twisted around on the bed and slid off, nearly plumeting to the floor as dizziness hit. Luckily Rowan was there to catch her. But she shook off the girls helping hand and made her way, stumbling as she went, to the door.

“You need to lay down!” Rowan's voice was no laced with worry.

“No, I need to warn someone who will listen to me!.”

XoXoX

Jean Grey sat across from Elianna, her mind probing the others. But she was still coming up blank. It would take force to break through her barriers and Xavier wasn't willing to do that yet. “You haven't gained anything by coming here. Why bother? You must have known you couldn't get away.” Elianna wasn't really paying attention to what the older mutant said.

She sat in her chair seemingly enveloped in studying her sharp fingernails. Though really she was thinking, taking in her surroundings through her peripheral vision of the room. It was plain, and there really was no way of escaping save the door. But she needed to get out of here and go to Magneto.

“I'm hungry, wanna get me some food, since it doesn't seem that I'll get to leave anytime soon.”

Jean looked at her incredulously. But she got up and left the room anyway. She wasn't getting her food. But she did need to talk to the professor about their prisoner.

Once Jean had left Elianna waited a few minutes, just to be sure no one was coming back anytime soon. And then she pulled the second snake she'd brought with her from her pant leg. “You are going to be very useful.” She cooed to it, setting it on the floor. There was just enough room for the snake to crawl under the door and into the hall.

There was a mutant standing in front of the door, and the snake slithered up his leg and coiled around his neck tightening itself until the mutant could no longer breath. Once the boy had passed out the snake moved from his body to the door coiling around the nob until it turned and the door slid open.

“Thanks.” She hissed to her precious pet. She knew the smaller snakes would come in handy.

XoXoX

Rogue and Storm smiled, “This is what we do. Offer shelter to mutants. Would you like to eat before I show you you're room? There's some leftovers from dinner.”

Melinda walked to her room, and had seen the big hole on the door of the lift. She shaked her head and went up by the chairs. Walking on the long corridor she was almost at her door, when an unknown women turned the corner and walked towards her. It seemed that she was speaking into the arm of her clothes. She had a very evil smile... But sure the professor would not keep any enemies around without supervision? Melinda nodded to her, then opened her door, and went inside.

Elianna was just looking after the darkness covered female, even her snake was a question mark in her hands.

Noah shook his head.
"I'm fine. I need to get cracking on the repairs, anyways. Might take me awhile."

Sniper hit the switch to activate the simulation, and Juggernaut popped up. Lance eye's rolled back in his head and his hands tightened as the eerie guitar notes reverberated around the small space. The floor began to swirl around his feet, though Lance had to use a lot of it to keep the ferociously strong mutant from moving.
"Lily! Get the latches on his helmet!"
He closed his eyes, struggling to hold back the mutant as he tried to plow forward.

(allright, I'm just going to control your charrie's for a sentence.)
After they showed him to his room, Noah crashed on the bed. He took off his backpack and removed the glass cylinder, pouring out a pile of pieces from the laptop. He set to work, the pieces starting to reform the computer as he slowly did some more fine tubing with some pliers in his hand.

Lilly nodded and was off flying toward the big brute . She would twist and turn using for a play ground. It was not easy but she did get one off. She went for the second and she got shoved across the room and hit the floor with a thud. After a few seconds she was up and ran back into the fight to teach the fake jaggernut a lesson in pissing her off.

Avalanche had ceased trying to hold him back. He knew that the powerful Juggernaut would eventually break through the earth. Instead, he let it go and stomped the ground, knocking him back with the explosive geyser. Lily had recovered and was racing at him. There were three latches left, and he was going to help her get them.
"Lily, jump!"
He lifted the ground under her to give her a base, so that she could easily claw a latch, and maybe even get his eye.
"You can do it, my feline beauty!" he shouted to her in encouragement.

Lilly heard Lance and looked to see a base for her to jump to get anther Latch and she did not haste she jumped on and took out anther one one more to go. She even went for an eye while she was at it . she heard him call her his feline beauty and she felt like right then and there she could anything for her Lance. she quickly and to get back in focus for she almost got hit again. she jumped in time and he missed her. she knew this last latch was going to be hard cause it was the last one and no way was this big brute of man going to let them get easy.

Avalanche knew that Lily was close, but he could no longer hold him back. The Juggernaut came at him and shoulder rammed him, pushing him into the wall. He managed to recover, but was soon being punded against that wall, barely able to defend himself. He took one solid punch to the stomach, and blood began to ooze from his mouth.
"Lily, get his helmet off now!"

Lilly knew she had to hurry so she twisted one more time coming down she went bear and got the last latch. She then wacked juggernut hard on the head knocking him out. she ran to Lances side after turning human saying "are you going to be alright dame should have worked faster". she shed a few tears in fear she might lose him.

Lance looked at Lily and smiled.
"I'll be all right, babe. I've taken worse beatings than that. Besides..."
Sniper ended the simulation, and all damage went away.
"Any damage done by the simulation ends when the simulation goes away," Sniper said, finishing Lance's sentence for him.
Lance nodded and took Lily by the shoulders.

"You did great, babe. Now, come with me, if you would. I'd like to show you something."
He began leading her to the elevator. Sniper activated his own simulation. He began doing target practice on simulations of enemy soldiers.

Lilly smiled and said "well then that is good and of course I go with you even to hell and back again but Last i checked Lucifer do not like me much". she let out a small giggle . she took Lance's hand and let him lead her to where ever. She did not care where they was going or what they was going to do so was with Lance and that is all that mattered to her.

Lance led Lily into an empty bedroom with one bed. He then shut and locked the door.
"Lucifer may not like you..."
He ran a hand through her hair.
"...but I do."
He kissed her passionately, running his hands along her hips.
"Lily, I want to make love to you. Will you have me?"

Lilly was shocked but smiled. She did not pull away and said "as long as you do not mind that I'm not a virgin but It has been awhile sense i have had sex so it might be tight". she felt she had to warn him and tell him in case he was thinking she was a virgin and that he might be the lucky one that would take it away. she then reached up and kissed him hard on the lips and said "you can take me if you do not mind and if you still want me after I have told you the truth. she knew she and cloud had slept together once but that was a long time ago and Steven never got a chance and Dante used to be sweet innocent boy till he meet her then all things changed for she had used sex to chase away the feeling of loneliness.

Lance ran a hand through her hair, a rogueish smile on his lips.
"I'm not a virgin, either. It makes no difference to me."
He kissed her back and took her to the bed. From there, he gently massaged her and kissed along her neck as he removed her clothing. He then inserted himself inside her, kissing her gently and telling her of his love for her.

Lilly smiled and she shivered from his touch . She let him take her to his bed. she then saw her cloths come off and she moaned at his touch all over her body. she then felt him go in and she arched her back and let out a moan at the feel of him inside of her. she then kissed him back on the lips and she said "I love you too Lance and you feel so good inside of me".

Lance continued to service her, kissing and rubbing her breasts at the same time.
"You know, I've been thinking, though. I was thinking that this was the first time both of us have had sex with someone we really care about. So, in a way, we were both virgins coming into this."
He kissed her deeply.
"You feel amazing, yourself."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom