Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men rated R Rolplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity

Supernova
Hey ^^ Yep this is the spot to play =) just a few quick rules first.

1-Respect everyone in this thread.
2-No godmodding or powerplaying unless its discussed with the other person involved and you have a good reason for it.
3-Since this is an adult site...ANYTHING GOES (with in site rules of course)
4-HAVE FUN!

Here's a link to the character list for anyone wishing to familiarize themselves with other peoples charries.

~ X-Men rated R character list ~

And lastly, no cannon characters are taken yet, so if you're interested PM me.

Now go have fun and play =D

to start us off

Rowan yawned as she walked through the nearly empty school halls. It had been a pretty full day, today was the day she began her training as an X-Men and her teachers assistant job. She was pretty wiped from running the drills, but her stomach growled halfway down the hall reminding her she had yet to eat. So she veered off the course she'd been taking to her bedroom and walked instead to Xavier's huge kitchen and began to rifle around in the cupboard for some food, smiling triumphantly when she found a bag of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. She set them on the island in the middle of the kitchen and poured herself a glass of milk before sitting down to her snack.

It was good to just sit and relax her muscles after a hard two hours of drills. She fingered the new hole in her jeans courtesy of a laser she had been evading. You could still she the scorch marks around the edges of it. And these were one of her favorite pairs...lesson learned...don't wear you're good jeans to training. But all in all the lesson went pretty well. She thought, dipping another cookie in her milk before biting a piece off.

Melinda tried to keep away from the food, but could not leave when she had heard Rowan's stomach growling and then getting only something chip like and milk... So she shighed and walked in to make real food for her teammate, who got the laser locked on her, after the targeting system could not lock on herself.

"Cold milk is not good for you just before going to bed." said the black humanoid form in the silver harness, that was her only not black piece of clothing she wore, but it was still form fitting.. "Well, even warm mothers milk could cause an indigestion for an older girl like you. What do you want more, meat or veggie with the eggs?" she tried not to surprise the sleepy Rowan, but her mutation was a little dampening on all of her sounds and smells too. It was lucky, that after two hours of workout she really needed a shower, so her scent possibly made a followable trail for all of the good smellers in the house... It was not the acidic smell of bad higiene, but the smell of a woman who worked out.

"Well, I am not eating flesh as I am on a diet, but could make some omlettes that are much better than this." She tried to remove the milk from the other girl, and stole a cookie too.

Had Rowan been anyone else she most likely would have jumped at the sudden sound of Melinda's voice, but she had smelt her long before she entered the kitchen. Ah the perks of being half animal. She wanted to giggle at the thought, a sure sign of her sleepiness, as giggling wasn't something she did often.

Her stomach growled again as Melinda began to talk about food, cookies just weren't that satisfying after a two hour workout. She almost drooled at the mention of meat. She had always been an avid meat eater and she suspected it had something to do with her tiger half. “Mmm, meat sounds delicious.” She almost purred.

“Hey hey hey!” Rowan half growled as Melinda tried to steal her milk. It wasn't a threatening growl, more of a complaint then anything. “Let me keep the milk....please.” She said clinging to the glass. Milk had also always been a favorite.

She sighed. "Okay, tiger, you can have it, just warm it up a little with your hands before gulping it all down..."
Walking to the cupboard Melinda started to create something from all the ready meat in the fridge, a little milk, some eggs, and a little hard cheese all beaten up and baked together. Using only a little spice, to keep the natural taste of the ingredients.

"Here it is, just eat slowly, its hot..." she put the food in front of the half sleeping but salivating girl " ... you will sleep much better after this omelette." Then she went back, to wash the pan, before she made a similar late dinner almost ready, but she finished it before she brake the eggs. "Well, I can't eat this late..." she sighed again, putting back the ingedients for the half vegetarian dinner. "I need a warm bath, I hope you find it enough." she gestured at the already half gone food.

Rowan had completely ignored Melinda's warning against the food being hot. She didn't care as long as it was tasty. And considering who had cooked it there was no doubt it would be good. In her opinion Melinda was the best cook in school. She wolfed down half the omlette with in seconds. It was absolutely delicious. And she told the other girl so gratefully. “This is amazing! Just what I needed.” And as if to agree with her her stomach ceased its growling.

“Thank you.” She said with an appreciative smile before gulping down the rest.

The only problem now was that she was far to awake to go to bed. The omlette had restored her energy and it would probably keep her up for another hour at least. She felt a little guilty now though, that the other girl had made her a nice omlette but nothing for herself. But she shrugged it off. She knew too well that Melinda loved to cook so she wouldn't have done it had she not wanted to.

“Well have a nice bath.” She said, flashing another smile as she slid off her stool. “I think I'm going to shoot some pool or something for awhile.” She half mused out loud, going through options of what she could do. It wasn't too late, only nine thirty, there were still some older students up and teachers. She was sure she could find opponents for pool, or fusball or whatever else she chose to play.

Though come to think of it, she could use a hot bath too. She smelt the of sweat from the work out to.

Melinda walked fast, the heels of her boots clapping against the corridor's floor. She wanted to leave the kitchen and the food behind, she weighted enough... more than she ever thought, it was a great thing that her body was shrouded in constant blackness, that made her seem a little smaller. Reaching the big bathroom she started a bath, and while the warm water filled the tub, she disrobed. The silver harness lost its sheen, the almost mirror like surface was removed from her mutant powers, and she moaned, as she finally could relax her concentration. The red leather was originally from a sex-shop, but she used it to show her teammates where she was, because a moving blob of dark was not enough for some of them, and made it hard for the techers to follow her position too. Of course the telepaths could follow her, but even the Professor would blush at some of her thoughts...

She removed her high heeled long boots and lycra catsuit too, but the black form fitting clothes did not revealed more than before. She had to concentrate to show patches of skin, so she could have a look in the mirror in search of scratches and bruses. After a fast showering, finally her steaming bath was full, and she submerged into the tub, hoping that nobody would disturb her in the public room. Sometimes even the boys ran throught the girls shower, but usually got nothing to see. Laying in the only big tub, she relaxed even more, but she was just a dark feminine shape in the water, her blackness not removable by water.

Rowan picked up her dishes and carried them to the sink to rinse them off before placing the dirty glass and plate in the dishwasher. When that was done she shut the dishwasher and walked back through the quiet halls, to the entertainment room. It housed three couches in front of a big flat screen tv, along with a fusball table and a pool table at the end of the room. She walked immediately over to the pool table. There were a few students in the room, as she'd predicted, but they all seemed wrapped up in a movie that was playing on the tv, so she played herself for awhile. It was good practice, not that she needed any.

Terrence Young, or Sniper, as he liked to be called, was tooling up his blue motorcycle in his garage. He had added extra things to make it faster and more durable, so that it could be the ultimate mutant motorcycle. When he was finished, he tossed the wrench in the toolbox and got on. Revving the engine a couple times, he tore off into town with his new engine that could go from 0 to 90 in five seconds. As the wind blew through his hair, Sniper knew that he could not wait to get some action. Pushing down harder on the accelerator, he hit a ramp and flew into the air, disappearing over a building and landing on the street beyond.

"Warning, Warning. New mutant detected. Warning, warning."
Magneto awoke from his silent contemplation to the sound of Scanner, his computer, going off. It only went off when a mutant was detected.
"Tell me about this mutant."

"Name: Terrence Young, codename Sniper. Powers: Energy manipulation. Level 3 mutant."
"Well, well, level 3. It's been a little while since we detected one of those. Very well."

He turned to Sabretooth.
"Go find this mutant and...convince him to join our cause."
Sabretooth nodded and snarled as he walked away. Magneto resumed his contemplation, eager to meet this new mutant.

Holly pulled on her denim jacket before walking out into the New York streets. It wasn't the best thing in the world to do, walking at night. But it wasn't too late and she couldn't stand sitting in the empty house, she hated being alone. At least if she was outside there would be people, even if they were strangers. She could lose herself in a crowd as she so often did.

It didn't take long for her to lose herself as she had planed. The night was warm for fall and so a lot of people were still out and about. But of course it was New York and she was sure even on the bitterest of winter nights that the streets would never fully empty.

But it wasn't long before her pleasant evening walk took on a sour note. She stopped, clutching the side of a building, pieces of a vision flitering before her eyes. Despite her efforts to push it back some of it still broke through, and the effort to push it away doubled her over in pain.

Two images broke through, a man, with dark grey hair, steel in color almost. Something about him seemed twisted. And then there was another, almost animal like in appearance. And then it was over. She straightened out, her breathing ragged.

Lilly walked the street with Steven beside of her and Dante on the other and Cloud in the back. They were all looking like a interesting a bunch for Cloud said not a word but he walked with him till he saw some bikes and looked at Lilly and she nodded soon three of the bikes start up and rode over cloud jumped on one with Lilly behind him . Steve looked over and said "show off do not worry I shall show her what i can do". Steve jumped on anther and Dante jumped on the other one and they all took off.

Sniper was riding his motorcycle when something caught his eye. Out of the corner of it, he saw a beast-like man jump at him, his claws coming straight for his head. He pulled away and pulled a 180, stopping his bike.
"Got something to say?" Sniper asked as he revved his engine a little.
The beast man turned to him and roared.
"Are you Sniper?!"

Sniper smirked.
"Yeah. And just who the hell are you supposed to be? The mutant offspring of man and a lion?"
Sabretooth roared again.
"I am Sabretooth! And you are coming with me!"

Sniper smiled.
"Yeah, I don't think so."
He stepped off the bike and made his hands glow with energy.
"Bring it on, ugly!"
Sabretooth charged at him, and Sniper began hurling rocks at him with unearthly velocity. The beast mutant took them and lunged at him.

Despite her dislike of her mutant abilities, all of her abilities, she found it to be quite lucky that she had been hunched over in pain just a moment before. Just as she stood back up she saw the man from her vision, the animal like one. He was harassing a boy on a motorcycle. The whole scene was entirely bizarre. The boy was hurling rocks though he didn't appear to be touching them at all, and their speed was far greater then she thought possible of a human arm. Which only left one explanation, and it wasn't one she liked.

So she found herself plastered to the side of the building, like a deer caught in the headlights. She wasn't sure what she should do, torn between running, or helping the strange boy. She had gotten a bad vibe from the animal like man when she had seen him in her vision, and in person that feeling was intensified. He hadn't yet seen her, she could break and run...

A few stray rocks flew her way, breaking her out of her panic stricken trance. Her arms moved defensively crossing in front of her, in her panic she let lose her telekenitic energy, repelling the rocks so that they flew back the other way.

The rocks had done no good, and Sniper was just about to unleash his Ki bullets when something strange happened. Some of the rocks that Sabretooth had deflected shot back the other way, as if some force had been exerted on them. He turned his head, and saw a young lady there. Her hands were held out in front of her, indicating that it was clearly her who had done it. Sniper was surprised, as he had no idea that anyone had been watching their fight. Sabretooth grinned maliciously.

"Well, well, a young lady. And a telepath, at that. If I can't get Sniper, then I'll take you instead."
He tore off after her.
Sniper frowned.
"Whoa, picking on a lady?"

Sniper jumped on his motorcycle and revved his engine a few times.
"Not on my watch."
He sped to her, parking in between her and Sabretooth. After a few moments of charging, he blasted Sabretooth in the chest with his Ki, causing him to fly back. He then turned to the woman and extended his hand.
"Hop on, sweetheart," he said with a smile.

That is when Lily and her gang came into view to Sabortooth and the girl and boy on bike fight. Lilly leaned over to whisper something in cloud's ear who later nodded. Steve being who he was did not wait to find out what it was she said to cloud he had to show off so he took off . He got close but not too close and made Tigers appear out of no were and attack Sabour but the truth was they were not real tigers just Illusions . Lilly gave a grin at Steve and said "sweet but i do not think that will take him down". she also gave Steve her mad look after that to show she did not like members of her group to act out with out letting her go first.

Holly's eyes widened, a mixture of shock, fear, and revulsion waring in their depths. She hadn't meant to use her powers, she didn't even like acknowledging that they existed. And she really didn't like that she had drawn attention to herself, and made herself a target no less. When the animal like man turned toward her she froze in fear. And then he started to speak. And she started to shake her head in protest. She wanted to tell him that she wasn't a telepath, she was just a freak that made strange things happen at times. But she had a feeling he wouldn't listen...she had a hard enough time convincing herself.

And then he was moving towards her, and she was backed up as far as she could be into the buildings wall behind her. She had all but forgotten about the boy with the bike, until he swerved to a stop in front of her and extended his hand. She hesitated only a moment before taking it and letting him pull her onto the bike. She would take her chances with him, rather then tangle with the beast like one.

“Thanks.” She managed to say, though her fear made the word sound clumsy.

As if the situation weren't odd, and terrifying enough, the street seemed to fill with tigers, they lept and attacked the the beast. She gasped as she watched.

Sniper nodded in reply and turned the bike. For some reason, four mutants on motorcycles had shown up and were tangling with Sabretooth. Using the welcome distraction, he sped off down the street, leaving them in the dust. As the wind blew through his hair, he looked back at his passenger.
"My name's Terrence Young. You can call me Terry or Sniper."

Sabretooth was annoyed when Sniper got in the way of him getting the telepath. He was even more annoyed when a new group of mutants got in the way of his revenge. One was an illusionist, sending many fake tigers after him. Having a keen sense of smell, he could easily tell that they were not real tigers, and ran through them. In the blink of an eye, he slashed the tires on the bikes of the mutants and took off after Sniper and the telepath. He was not going back to Magneto empty-handed.

Melinda wake up in the cold water of her bath. Shivering she climbed out, and started to dry herself, then grabbing all of her clothes she walked naked to her room. She hoped for a roommate, as she was alone, and nobody to speak with.
Then a telepathic call came from above, to ask her to help with some food and the medical kit, because some mutants would be coming, and they would need medical attention and something to drink and eat too.
Getting her white miniskirt and shirt on, she searched for her white sandals, but did not care for lingerie. Nobody would see anything after all.
Then she walked back to the kitchen, with a detour to get the bigger medkit from the medical wing. She loved the lifts in the school!
Finally arriving in the kitchen, she looked into the fridge to get out everything that was near its foul date, thinking about making a puree soup and some food that did not needed her to get smelling like deep fries.
She hoped that those that was possibly coming would arrive before she got asleep. Well, she would try and stay awake, but being asleep in the corner was not that bad either.

This angered Lilly and said to the other three boys "catch up later this man is mine". she changed her form to that of a horse and followed the scent of Sabortooth. Cloud then waved his hand and three cars drove up and Dante said "I can't drive". cloud nodded and said "your car will obey my command". All boys got in their cars and they started off after the horse.

Rowan yawned. She was just about to finish up with her pool practice, no one seemed interested in a game, they all scattered up to bed once the movie had ended. But her plans changed quite suddenly when Xavier's voice touched her mind. Some new mutants might be coming in and she needed to go help treat any wounded.

Rowan frowned. She hated seeing people hurting, and hoped there wouldn't be too many injured. She left the room and went to join Melinda back in the kitchen.

“Hey...you get the call to help to?” She asked.

Rogue awoke to much the same call. Only she was being sent out with a team of X-Men to try and help the mutants. She half snarled (A sign she'd been hanging around wolverine just a bit to long) when The Professor announced they would face Sabertooth. She got up and suited herself up quickly, fitting her long gloves snugly on her hands before meeting the rest of the team in the jet. They took off as soon as she was seated, heading for the city.

Holly chanced a quick glance over her shoulder. They were still being chased. Apparently the man wasn't going to give up easily.

“I-I'm Holly...Why is he after you?” She shouted above the wind that roared past them as they tore through the night. She wanted to know exactly what the hell she had gotten herself mixed up in.

Holly was so wrapped up in glancing behind her to check the beast mans position, and with questioning sniper that she didn't notice at first when the wind picked up unnaturally. Nor did she see the group of two men and two women, all clad in black, that stepped out into the street, seemingly out of nowhere.

“What is going on?!” She asked, her voice rising with anxiety when she finally did notice.

Sniper saw that Sabretooth was still chasing them. And now, a horse and three cars were chasing Sabretooth. As if that, weren't enough, four figures now seemed to be blocking their path.
"Hell if I know. He just came out of nowhere and told me I had to come with him. Nobody tells Sniper what to do."

As he got closer to the figures, he increased the speed of his motorcycle to well over 100 mph.
"Out of my way!!!" he shouted a she roared past them.
He then hit a ramp, and he and Holly sailed over it to the other side of a broken overpass. The chasm was so wide that no one except those who could fly could follow. Sniper smiled and turned to Holly.
"So, where do you want to go?"

Sabretooth saw Sniper launch himself into the air, and snarled when he saw that he could not follow. He turned and roared with anger.
"I'll deal with you losers next time!"
He then moved at high speed, disappearing into the darkness.

Looking at Rowan Melinda replied "Yep. Just before I hit my bed in the nude... I see that somebody is a little sleepy!" she teased her when she again yawned. Then Melinda herself yawned too, after all, yawning is contagious. She just hoped that her blackness covered it up better, because her open mouth was just as black as her eyes and skin.

"Want some banana turmix? If we have to stay up, I could make some with honey and room-temperature milk." she showed her a cluster of almost ripe brown fruit.

The group stopped and Lilly hissed even thou she was in horse form. She looked as the three boys came up behind her. she went into normal form and got in the same car as Cloud. she then waved her hand telling them to move on. They went in the Direction that they thought the beast man went. Lilly could still pick up his scent and she was going to find if she could but for some reason his sent was not that strong anymore cause she was her normal form and knew soon they would lose the beast man.

Rowan laughed at Melinda's openess. Not many other people she knew would speak so openly about sleeping nude. Or maybe its just because it didn't come up. Whatever. She shrugged and yawned once more. “Yes..that would be wonderful. We could be here for hours.” Even though she'd just eaten she was fully up for more. Especially if it helped her stay up.

XoXoXoX

Rogue yelled a warning and the X-Men scattered as two of the mutants who they had come to help drove straight at them. They flew past, hitting a ramp and soaring over an overpass and landing on the other side. She wasn't long in acting with storm to get the jet going again while the two men chased after Sabertooth and the other four mutants on foot. They flew the stealth cloaked jet over the same overpass landing a few yards from the boy and girl on the bike. Thankfully the jet wasn't overly loud, and the landing was quiet. The two women didn't want to startle the two on the bike. They were only there to offer help and shelter, they couldn't do that though if they drove away.

They crept up until they were close enough to talk before letting themselves be seen.

“We only wanna talk.” Storm, who was in front, called out to the two. Trying not to startle them.

XoXoXoX

Holly had a near death grip around Terrances neck and shoulders as the bike left the ground. She never had liked heights. She let out scream as she felt nothing but air underneath them, the sound being cut off abruptly as they landed with a jarring impact, swerving neatly to a stop.

Holly slid off the bike, still clutching Terrances arm to keep her balance as she staggered. “Oh my god, that was insane....I think I'm gonna be sick...” She mumbled half to herself. The strain of trying to push her abilities away, coupled with the fear and anxiety she felt making her stomach turn.

Once she got her stomach under control she turned to Terrance, she thought the answer to his question would be an obvious one. “ Home.” But to do that they had to go back the way they'd come. And she wasn't sure she wanted to experience that particular thing again.

But it appeared she wouldn't have to. Her attention was pulled directly in front of them. Two of the woman had appeared out of no where.

Sniper brought the bike to a stop. Holly was clearly not used to his adrenaline-pumping idea of a good time. She got off the bike, then said she wanted to go home. Before he could answer, two other mutants appeared, saying they wanted to talk. Sniper pulled his 9mm pistol, cocked it, and pointed it at them.
"Oh, you mean talk as in "Sabretooth" talk? No, thanks."
He didn't think his gun would be very effective against the mutants, but, what the hell, it might scare them off.

The four came to a stop when Lilly said "dame I lost them". she got out of the car angry with cloud right behind her. Cloud did not walk over and comfort her for his eyes were now on the two men behind them. Steve walked over to stand by cloud to see what drove his attention from Lilly giving him an opening to make points with the girl. Dante walked over and put arm around her saying "if i could grow a rose to make you happy right now i would". This made Lilly smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom