Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Lover? Yeah right. (Candi and I)

Zero nodded to her and shook his head after she said she'd pay him back for it. "It's ok you don't have to repay me for it. I don't mind treating one of my few friends" He said and blushed a bit. "And it's me repaying you for..uh... you know." he said, blushing darker and tried to smile at her. His body waking up and starting to stiff as he remembered how her mouth felt around his cock, he'd wanted more of her.

She smiled and chuckled, nudging him with her shoulder playfully. "Well, you're special. I think I'll consider your companionship as payment enough from now on," she teased, a little wink finding its way in. She kissed his cheek tenderly and went back to her dinner, savoring the first human food she'd had in a long while.

Zero blushed and looked away from her for a moment as he had some of the chicken teriyaki and smiled some at her out of the corner of his lip. He'd never felt anything like this for anyone in his entire life but she was softening him, despite the fact he wanted to stay how he was. But this girl, this unique girl was making him change little by little,like he was more able to be himself around her. "well I'm glad you're here."

The angel smiled back. "Me too." Sayuri set the chicken aside and headed for the lo mein, glad to see that it was definitely up to her standards. She ate some of it for a while before breaking the silence with a question. "Hey, I know this is a weird kind of question, but do you know how to cook?" Maybe she could show him how to make something for himself if he didn't. It could be fun. If nothing else, she'd know more about him. He was still something of a mystery to her, but he was a cute, charming, sexy mystery that just needed some love to soften him up a bit.

Zero answered promptly with a simplistic answer as he tried some of the bourbon chicken, obviously preferring meat over the veggies at the moment. "If it has directions on it, I can usually manage something. But I can't make anything from scratch." he admitted with a bit of an embarrassed chuckle.

"Ah, well boys aren't supposed to know everything," she teased. "If you want, I can show you how to make a few things later. They're not gourmet, but they'll feed you, and they'll taste good enough." She smiled and leaned against him as she went after some of the orange chicken, excited about the sweet taste. It had been so long since she'd had food. It was so nice to taste everything again. It was as though she was tasting everything for the first time--sauce, chicken, rice, noodles, vegis, Zero...

She couldn't say she didn't like it.

zero nodded to her and tried to eat so she wouldn't see him blushing at that and took some of the orange chicken as well and nodded. He was surprised by how much she was enjoying it, like she'd never had that kind of food before, and it threw him off just a little. "You've never had chinese before?" he asked.

She chuckled. "The last time I had it was years ago," she said, leaning back into the couch. "Was I enjoying too much?" Sai asked with a coy little smile. "I can tone it down a notch, if you like." The angel stared at him, her blue eyes locked onto his as she watched him eat. She could see a much happier Zero just waiting to be discovered. Even happier than he was now. She decided that she liked his smile. It was something to be cherished. Not only because he didn't seem used to using it, but also because of how sweet and innocent it was. Like his little puppy friends.

Zero sat and continud to eat the food before him, sipping a bit of sweetened iced tea he'd made the previous night and kept it into the refridgerator and stowed it away to cool it down. It was practically the only thing he could make and not ruin by carelessness or distraction, so that's what he did. "I made the iced tea on my own though, and it's ok relaly. enjoy it as much as you want." he nodded to her.

She smiled and kissed his cheek again. For some reason, she just couldn't stop doing that. Showing him so much affection like this...Well, it was something she liked. She liked to see him smile, and giving him a hug or kiss seemed like the easiest way. She went back to eating until she was full, and then she relaxed and watched him. "Mmm, thanks for that, Zero. I'll have to show you how to make some food for yourself next time."

Zero looked at her and nodded, her help would be invaluable to improving his own ability to live on his own. But there was still something special about her, he couldn't pin his finger on what it was. He wanted to be around her, to protect her and look after her, but why? "Well I appreciate it." Zero said to her and stood up after he finished dinner and put the leftover food in the fridge to save it for the next day. "What would you like to do tonight?" he asked her.

Sayuri followed him and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Sleep is on the agenda somewhere," she chuckled. "What do you like to do?" she asked, tilting her sweet head to the side. "I think it might be nice to get to know each other a little more. Don't you?" she asked with a little smirk.

"Normally, I like to watch movies and see what's on." he blushed some at her like it was some kind of atomic secret and got everything put away. "Come on, I've got a big selection of good ones." he said and walked over and knelt down and unlocked a cabinent nd opened it. It was immaculately sorted by genre and alphabetical titles. "Just pick out one you think you might like." he said and looked through them. "I can tell alot about you by what you choose." he said with a nod to her. "I either work at night doing odd jobs, watch movies or just...wander around." he said.

Her lips curved into a smile and she knelt beside him as she searched through the collection before finding a movie she knew and loved. Soon after finding another, unable to decide between the two. "I don't know....10 Things I Hate About You is one of my favorites," she said pulling it out. "But I really love Clue too," she said holding them both up. "How about you pick which of the two?" He was being so nice to her....so open with her. She couldn't remember a time when she saw him like this. As she waited for him to choose a movie, she wondered about what he'd told her about himself. Odd jobs, movies, or just wandering....how lonely it seemed. She wanted to change that.

Zero looked at her and thought for a moment, he didn't really like those kind of movies but for her: he'd tolerate them. He pulled out a fifty cent piece and held it on his thumb cockedunder his index finger. "heads, 10 things: Tails- Clue." he said with a raised brow and smacked his wrist with the other hand and snapped the coin into the air and let it drop the the floor. It bounced off the carpet and spun to a landing. The face up was Heads. "!0 things it is" he said.

"Don't sound so thrilled," she chuckled. "If you want, we can watch something you like after this." She smiled at him and handed him the movie, not wanting to touch his entertainment system. After all, it was his. Her lips pressed against his neck softly and then she pulled away. "You're a sweet guy, Zero. I like that about you."

Zero froze when she kissed his neck and fidgetted some, feeling his groin start to tighten at that and sat down, picking up the remote after putting the DVD into the player. He flicked the input to input line 1 and hit play and blinked at her. He had more than enough room on the couch to let her sit on next to him though. "No I'm not..." he said, blushing and looked to the door and watched the puppies outside in the waning sunshine of the day and smiled, another true, handsome smile. "Aww..."

Sai moved back to the couch to sit next to him, smiling at the look on his face and the little guys just outside the door. "You are too," she said, "You just can't see it." She smiled and kissed his head, putting an arm around him and leaning against his strong body as the movie started to play. The angel didn't really care much about the movie, though she enjoyed it. At the moment, she was far more interested in keeping that smile on his face.

He shifted and laid back against the couch and watched the movie, glancing at her when she spoke up. "Yeah if you say so..." He said, flustered a bit and shook his head. He was trying to humor her by watching the movie at least. It seemed to be a step toward being better wasn't it?

After a few moments, Sai looked up at Zero, noting that he really wasn't looking too pleased. He was trying though. The fact that he was doing it for her only made her smile more. Without much warning, the angel kissed his cheek again and smiled at him. He really was something else. Her arms wrapped around him and she snuggled up to him. "You're a good guy," she said resting there with him, laughing at some of the parts she thought were particularly funny.

After a couple movies, Zero would doze off on the couch where he was; leaning back against it. He wasn't a snorer and slept quietly, visibly relaxing as he did. His aura wanin gfor a bit then slid into grey tones, showing he was dreaming of the past he couldn't escape. But his face nor body hinted at what he was thinking as he relaxed back against the couch.

When she realized that Zero had fallen asleep, Sayuri stopped the movie and put everything away before gently rousing her beautiful, sleeping protector. It was one thing for him to dream of his past. It was completely another for him to sleep in his uniform on his couch. She kissed his cheek and gently shook him awake. "Zero. Wake up, okay? Get into bed before you go to sleep," she said. "You'll be all stiff."

"mmm?" he blinked, waking up slowly and yawned before looking at her, half wondering if she was a dream for a moment, seeing a momentary field of energy around her and the wings she concealed. but lucky for her, he brushed it off as nothing more than a waking dream. "You're right but the problem is...well remeber what I told you?" he asked her. "I don't have a bed, I can't afford a good one." He pointed out and stood up and vanished into the next small room and just changed out of it, wearing nothing but sweatshorts and carrying a single mattress and dropped it on the floor and pushed it into a corner before putting sheets, comforter and a couple pillows on it. Yes he lived almost meagerly; but it was comfortable.

Before he could really say much else he lay back down on it for a moment and jokingly said. "sleeping like that won't make me stiff but you do." he said and yawned again before dozing off, just laying where he was. He did look poor and pained but most of all he looked terribly lonely there.

Back
Top Bottom