Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Lover? Yeah right. (Candi and I)

Sai could feel his aura and she wasn't sure what else to do, but as his hand guided hers down, she knew she couldn't go back now. She kissed his neck again and said, "Surprise me." She squeezed him just a little and sucked on his neck gently. He must really have wanted her. So she continued to kiss and suck on his neck, her hands slowly stroking the bulge in his pants. She would take care of him soon. He just needed to get off the phone first.

He shivered again and soon hung up the phone when he was done and looked back at her. "You know.. that feels good." he said, smiling back to her. He pulled away for a moment and turned and returned her kisses, applying them to her neck and collar. She could feel his hard ock poking and rubbing her thighs. "I don't want to ask. it is kind of rude to...but I can't help but imagine it..." he saidlooking at her. HE turned shy and looked away with his eyes then back to her. "will you...?'

Sayuri smiled as he turned to face her, closing her eyes softly as he kissed her back. The angel stared into his eyes as he asked her for her help. Unable to say no to a man in need, she kissed his lips softly and wrapped her arms around him, blushing only a little as his cock rubbed against her thighs. "I will," she said softly. Her lips went back to their work, kissing his neck, her hands gently rubbing his back and letting them roam down his back. "If I do something you don't like, just ask me to stop," she said with a kiss to the lobe of his ear.

He blushed as she agreed to it and nodded to her. "Idon't think that there's anything you can do that'll hurt or displease me." he said to her and guided her hand and fished out his stiff cock for her. "Willl you suck it?" he asked shyly.

She smiled sweetly at him and blushed a little. "If that's what you want me to do," she said softly, slowly getting down on her knees. Sayuri had been telling him the truth. She had only ever had sex once while she was alive. And then, not long after that, she died in a car accident. Now that the opportunity presented itself to her again, she was happy to help him out. The angel looked at his impressive member for a moment before gently grasping it and kissing his tip. How did it go again? "It's been awhile..." she said, hoping she wasn't going to disappoint him. Carefully, she kissed his tip again and ran her tongue up and down her shaft.

He shivered noticeably at the contact of her warm tongue on his sensitive skin and blushed. "That feels good" he smiled at her softly and nodded. "You're doing well." he said and reached down and affectionately stroked her hair but didnt' force her into it. "You hvae such a tender touch, it's warm, welcoming." he added.

She smiled and continued to lick him. "I'm glad you like it," she said with a little blush. After tracing his cock with her tongue a few more times, Sayuri blushed and wrapped her lips around his member. Swirling her tongue over his head, she took more of him in moved her head up and down the shaft, hoping he was enjoying her. She played gently with his balls as well, continuing to suck on his length.

He blushed darkly and groaned in pleasure as she did, gasping as she surprised him almost constantly. "Hmmm Sayuri that feels so good." he praised her and smiled a bit, shivering as he felt pleasure surge up through his back and wash over his brain. "So this is what it feels like.. I had no idea. Now I know why people brag about it." he said softly.

Sai smiled and looked up at him as she slid up and down his shaft. She certainly hoped he was enjoying it. After all, if she was doing a bad job she wouldn't want to continue. Zero was such a caring person. She couldn't imagine that he'd actually killed his mother, but that was for another time. Now, her main focus was pleasuring the young man who needed her help more than anything else. His path in life depended on her intervention.

Zero groaned with pleasure and soon shuddered hard as his penis began to throb in her mouth, he was going to explode with a big cumshot soon. "mmm I'm going to cum" he moaned to her and began to pull back some. "I won't squirt it in your mouth if you dont' ant me to.." he said to her, looking down.

She looked up at him and stopped for a moment. "That's okay. I don't mind. I kind of want you to," she said replacing her mouth. She'd never had the nerve to swallow in her past life, and she'd heard that men generally enjoyed it. Why not? It wasn't like she couldn't refuse in the future. Her tongue swirled around his tip and she took more of him into her mouth as she continued to suck him.

He found that extremely sexy and groaned some and shivered hard again and stroked her hair. It wouldnt' be long before he began to squirt his thick, gooey cum into her mouth with several hard jerks. He was very fertile and she could probably sense it as well. "but are you... comfortable..." he blushed, still throbbing into her mouth forcibly bu tfinished after a few moments.

Sayuri continued to suck on him, sparing a moment for a quick "Mhm," to answer his question. Once she felt his final twitch, she started to only lick at his tip, and then she felt the first bit of his cum squirt into her mouth. The salty sweet goodness she tasted quickly went down her throat. It was both disgusting and satisfying at the same time. As the warm goo fled down her throat, she looked up at him, wondering how he felt about the current "situation."

Despite it all he still remained standing and looking down at her with relaxed blue eyes, his aura indeterminate at that moment. Meandering between the golden afterglow of release and calm blue of the relaxation it usually brought. Part of him wanted more of her, oh yes he wanted her badly and his cock reflected it, remaining rigid and painfully erect. "That was perfect." he managed a smarll but honest grin at her.

She took her mouth away from him and stood up, looking into his eyes as she licked off her lips. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said with a little smile of her own. She didn't move. After all Sayuri wasn't here to control the situation. She was around to help him, to guide him down a path of self-forgiveness and enlightenment. From what she could tell, she'd made some sort of progress...she just couldn't tell which kind it was. For now, though, she was satisfied that she'd been able to relieve him.

He'd stifle that need for now and redressed and helped her up gently and blushed some, and for some inexplicable reason: hugged her. It wasn't sexual, perverted or otherwise; it was and offer of warm and comfort. He was trying to make her feel welcome and showing gratitude for her help in the most basic way he knew how to: learned by through the puppies. Bu tin a moment he'd shift it and get playful on her and began to tickle her sides. "now I got you." he joked

She smiled and hugged him back, resting her head on his shoulder. And then he found her weakness: she was oh-so-terribly ticklish, and he'd found the worst possible place. Immediately she started to squrim, giggling as she frantically wiggled, trying to get away from his playful hands. "H-hey! That's not nice," she said through her laughter.

zero brightened as she began to squirm and laugh, provoking him to continue tickling her sides. His aura lightening again as they played around innocently, her laughs waking up the puppies and immediately summoning them over and frisking around their feet, wanting to join in. "Haha look at them, they want toplay too." he said and finished tickling her after a few moments and looked down and scooped up a little pup and held it for a moment.

She continued to try to get away from him, but to no avail. He tickled her without mercy so she struck back, looking for vulnerable points, but not really finding any. She was glad to see his aura was brightening. She picked up a rather insistent puppy at her feet and pet his ears, kissing it on the head. Sai looked at him and smiled, enjoying the face that she could see his for the first time in what seemed like forever, or at least since she'd started watching him. "You're so cute," she said watching him play with the little creatures.

Zero sat down and played with the little puppies and smiled some at it and had fun with it. "I can't help but love the little guys." he said and continued to play with them. His aura was brightening noticeably as he did, showing the tender side of himself as he did. "Uh I am?" Z blushed at her a bit. "everyone says that but I think you're the only one I think means it." he said.

"I think maybe I just mean it in a different way," she said, sitting with him. "And of course you can't. They're so sweet and loyal, and so much fun. Perfectly lovable." She looked at him and pet the top of his head. "Kinda like you," she teased, kissing his nose softly. Sai let the puppies crawl into her lap and try climbing up on her. They inevitably failed, but they kept trying, and that was what counted. So she picked them up and hugged them before letting them play with each other again.

A bit later, dinner had shown up and the two were situated at the table witht he puppies let outside into the special enclosure to play around, get sunshine and exercise. Without the little innocents around it did seem really lonely in the small apartment, but there wasn't any complaint coming from Zero as he broke open the takeout after opening it all and laying it on the table. "well, dig in." he said.

Sai smiled and Zero and sat next to him, pulling a container of chicken fried-rice and a spoon with her. "Thank you," she said with that cheery smile of hers. "I'll pay you back next chance I get," she said, digging into the delicious dish.

Back
Top Bottom