Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Lover? Yeah right. (Candi and I)

Sai chuckled at him and walked over to him, looking down over him. He was adorable despite that last joke of his. He did look very lonely, however, and she didn't want to leave him alone. So she did the only sensible thing. She got into bed with him and cuddled up, putting her arms around his sleeping form. He was so peaceful. With a kiss to his cheek, she closed her eyes and used him for a pillow as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

about the middle of the night, Zero would jolt away and sit up in a cold sweat. "mmm dammit..." he said and put a hand to his forehead and looked around for a moment. "The same nightmare, every night... " He groaned and rested his chest forward on his knees.

Sai woke up when Zero woke, albeit she was still far more asleep. She sat up and put a hand on his shoulder. "What's the matter, Zero? Are you okay?" she asked, hugging him. "What happened in your nightmare?" she asked, pulling him into her and kissing the top of his head. "Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked, using her powers to send soothing auras bouncing off the walls. It would calm him and anyone else in the vicinity.

"Same nightmare I have everynight." Zero said, calming down a bit and sighed, yawning. "Reliving my mother's abuse, her repeatedly telling me how worthless I am, now unwanted I am in this world." he said sadly and laid back down. "Some nights I wake up and want to die."

Sai looked at him sadly and leaned down to kiss his forehead, her soft form pressing against his. "You poor thing," she said, holding his gaze as much as she could. "You are worth every single second I spend with you. I like being around you. I don't know what I'd do if you died before it was your time," she said, hugging him. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" she asked, looking down at him through her snowy-white hair.

Zero remained like that, frozen where he was; something inside starting to crack. As just how lonely he really had been began to come to him. How useless and unwanted he felt because of the abuse so long ago, he'd only had the thought of spiting his mother keeping him alive everyday. Because every day he went alive was another dance step on her grave. "I...don't know...I've...never been held bysomeone who cared..." he said, starting to crack even more. her slippedhis arms around her and hugged her fiercely like she meant everything in the world at that moment. she was so warm and caring it stirred something he'd never had before, "there's one thing hovering in my mind but I dare not say it."

She let him hold her as tightly as he wanted, though she did have a little more trouble breathing than usual. Sai kissed his head and listened to him carefully. "Well you have me now. You can tell me anything. I promise I won't be upset." She smiled softly and leaned back a bit to look at him. "What is it Zero? I want to do everything I can for you." She had no idea what it was that he wanted from her, but whatever it was, she would freely give it. After all, she was there to help him, and he needed her now more than ever. She'd never seen him so vulnerable. Maybe they'd make a break through.

He looked at her and then averted his way and blushed. "The only thing I keep thinking about is the fact that I want you." he admitted. "In every possible way." he said.

It was her turn to blush as he told her exactly what he wanted without actually telling her anything. She could see it in his face, in his aura. Well, if he wanted her, who was she to deny him? Without another word, Sayuri gently took his chin in her hands and turned him to face her. Her blue eyes stared into him knowingly, understandingly and then closed as their lips met. She kissed him gently, letting him decide how far he wanted to take things just then. But she wanted him to know that he could have her if that's what he wanted. He could have as much of her as he liked.

He kissed her back and ran his hands over her back gently, one sliding over her side. In a moment, he'd pushed her onto her back and kissed down her neck. "Mmmm" he smiled a bit at her and cupped one of her breasts and squeezed her gently, massaging her overly ample chest. He was going have all of her.

She made a little sound as he lowered her onto her back, and her eyes opened the minute his lips were away from hers. Sayuri had known what he'd meant when he said he wanted her, but she certainly hadn't been expecting to be quite so aroused by the simplest of touches. Then again, she felt a certain connection to him--a need to protect him, to be with him. It was only natural that she should want him too, wasn't it? But all of these thoughts were pushed from her mind when she felt his lips kiss down her neck and saw him smile at her as his hands found her very sensitive chest. A soft groan escaped her throat and she knew that she was his--plain and simple.

Zero grinned at her and continued to squeeze her breasts gently as he kissed her neck, moving to strip her slowly to expose her breasts and kissed down her body. "Mm you have such beautiful breasts." He said and licked her cleavage before he exposed them and teased her nipples. Son she'd feel him press growing cock against her hips.

Sai watched him and smiled back as he fondled her. She kissed him when she could, letting him take away the borrowed t-shirt and her bra. As he kissed her, she couldn't help but shiver as her heart rate sped up. It had been such a long time since she'd felt anything remotely like what Zero was doing to her. She let him lick her and moaned softly as he played with her little pink buds. He was very good at what he did despite him being a virgin. And his compliment was not lost on her. "Th-thank you," she managed in a low whisper. She could feel his impressive member pressing against her hips and she knew exactly how far he wanted to take things. Her body was alive with excitement at the thought of it.

"Mmm..you feel so good, Zero..."

Zero would continue to stimulate her body and soon pulled out his impressive cock and began to undress her fully and caressed her legs as he did. taking it slow to please her instead of himself first off, he wanted to see her enraptured by it to see this girl in the throes of pleasure.

Sayuri watched Zero when she could, reacting to his every touch. His fingers on her bare legs, the way he removed her clothes excited her, but the fact that he was putting her first after being alone for so long truly spoke to her. "Mmmm...that feels good," she whispered softly.

Zero would go one step further after that point and kissed and nibbled up her legs and bit her inner thigh gently and gave her quivering pussy a gentle lick, slow and tender. It tasted sweet and odd to him but it was almost calling out for more. Without wasting much more time be licked her pussy and teased her clit carefully as he did.

Sai shivered as he kissed up her legs, moaning softly as she did so. Her sex quivered as he took that first tentative taste. She arched her back a little, squirming for him. She clutched the sheets beneath her and looked down at him, her breath not coming quite so easily as it had a few moments ago. "Zero...." she moaned softly. "You're amazing."

"No I'm not." he said mundanely and pressed his tongue to her clit firmly and slowly moved around so the rough texture of it taunted her body and shot pleasure up her spine in bolts. "Mmmm" he chuckled a bit, his breath hot and voice vibrating into her.

She gasped and moaned, her body twisting. "Ohh....yes, you are," she whispered. "Trust me on this." She shivered lightly and tilted her head back, enjoying him.

He blushed at her and kept giving her a tongue lashing, teasing every inch of her center and and teasing her clit even more. "I know, but I really want you. but I want to make sure it doesn't hurt you when I push it in.." he admitted.

Sayuri chuckled softly at his answer and smiled at him. "Sweet of you to think of me..." she murmured before shivering as his tongue did something particularly naughty...but oh, so nice to her. "Really, it feels wonderful," she whispered. She felt the urge to play with herself, but she wanted to leave that up to Zero, so she kept her hands at her sides and let him do all of the touching. After all, he was terribly good at what he was doing, despite him never having done it before.

He laughed and kept going wanting to trigger her orgasm as his body demanded more and soon he couldn't resist her and began to jerk himself off as he pressed his tongue into her. "mmmm Sayuri I'm glad it feel s good to you but areyou ready to go all the way. I"m sorry but I can't resist you."

His laughter made her tingle. "Mmmm, don't apologize," she moaned. "I'm ready when you are," she said, feeling her body respond to each touch.

Zero soon knelt back and stroked his rigid cock for her and angled it down and put the tip to her tight angellic pussy and pushed gently. Sheathing his stiff dick into her slowly and soon filled her up completely and moaned at how tight she was. "oh sayuri it feels so good" he said nd impulsively began to thrust at her. gently humping the angel.

Sayuri hadn't quite been expecting to feel such a connection as he pushed himself inside of her. Her body tightened around him and she moaned as he started his gentle rhythm. The pain was there for a few moments as she got used to his rhythm, but then it was gone. She moaned and slowly started to move her hips with his. "Mmmmh...Zero...you feel so good..."

Back
Top Bottom