Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Lover? Yeah right. (Candi and I)

Zero smiled at her and held her close to him as he pulled out then pushed back in deeply and moaned to her softly how good it felt. She was tight and responsive as he moved against her form, but was still being tender and gentle with her; his aura turning more and more white as he did. "You say it's not your first time but you're very good" He smiled.

Sai watched his aura and smiled softly. So there was something to that song after all: sexual healing. She was glad that he was being so tender with her. After all, the angel had really only ever had sex once before this, but she'd fooled around a little with her boyfriend before she'd died as well. "Mmmh, I'm not entirely sure what to think of that," she managed with a little chuckle. Her eyes stayed on his form, enjoying the way he looked at her, the way he touched and thrust into her.

Zero kept pumping into Sayuri and soon tensed up and shoved in hard suddenly, grinding the base of his penis against her clit. He calmed for a moment, his eyes shining some as he ejaculated deep inside of her body, careessing a hand down her side. "mmm Sayuri i"m cumming...it feels too good." he panted.

Somehow, he'd managed to work her up to just the right point so that when he came, she had her orgasm. She moaned a little louder than she had been and breathed heavily as she arched her back and closed her eyes. "Z-Zero!" For an instant, the blink of an eye, she lost control of everything and her wings shone into being before disappearing again. Her body started to calm down as he finished cumming inside of her, her ample chest rising and falling as he watched her.

Zero stared at her for a moment, spotting her wings when they appeared and furrowed his brow but perked a brow when she made them vanish. But he didn't think much of it and slowly withdrew from her with a lewd sounding squish. "You're a beautiful woman." he complimented her and kissed her tenderly and laid next to her to recover. His skin warm and comfortable as he did.

(ready to move ahead?)

((Yes))

She smiled at his compliment and kissed him back as he lay next to her. She turned to lie on her side and put an arm around him, her naked body curled up close to his and Sai enjoyed all of the warmth and comfort he had to offer. "You're handsome and sweet, sexy and loveable...and you're kind. Whether you want to believe that or not." She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes as she cuddled closer, her eyes closing from exhaustion.

Over the next few days, Zero would spend time outside of school arguing with the manager of the apartment and eventually ended up having to pack up the minimal stuff he owned. "Great it looks like I'm getting thrown out." he grumbled, his aura turning dark again as he fumed and felt a bit hopeless as he packed up. "What'll I do now it's not like I have anywhere else to go."

Sai frowned and helped him pack a box. "Did he say why he was kicking you out?" she asked, noting that the puppies had been particularly well behaved since she'd been around--no barking, no marking of territory when the poor little dears could help it. "Is it because of the dogs? Or is it maybe my fault?" she asked, hoping that it wasn't because of her. She'd been assigned to help him appreciate life again, and to protect him, not to get him kicked out of his apartment. She would just have to do something to help him out. If that meant using a little heavenly influence or a bit of magic, then so be it.

"Apparently a few of the little devils got out and peed on his and a neighbor's slippers and newspaper last night." Zero chuckled faintly, thinking they had ti coming. "And he said he'd had enough of them and that I had to the end of the day to get out." He sighed adn blinked as the power went out. "And apparently he's shutting off the power to this apartment to hurry me out of here." he sighed, having a pall of depression over him as he packed things up. "Back to living in a rickety old shack or something." He sighed. "Maybe it's still there." he said once he got everything packed up and ready to go. It was a shame to have to put his tV and extras in a storage unit he used for free as a good will gesture from a friend.

Later that day he would find himself by the river again just sitting agaisnt a tree feeling cold and depresed with his jacket over the little carrier he was keeping the puppies in to keep them warm.

Sayuri frowned as he told her the story. She frowned and pet his head softly, hoping to give him some comfort, though she could tell that it wasn't really working. As she left him she whispered a chant and found a place closer to the school with an apartment that had coincidentally become vacant...at a much lower rent rate than the apartment he had been staying. Sayuri smiled and told the landlord the situation, lacing her voice with the magic that brought out the good in people, and he agreed to lower the rent if Zero helped--and there were pets allowed. She loved magic. After thanking the man, she immediately appeared near him at the river.

"Hey, Zero. I have something that'll cheer you up," she said with a smile. "Why don't you come with me, okay?"

Zero looked up at her and blinked some, playing with one of the puppies since it was a bit cramped in the carrier and was keeping it inside his shirt as he looked at her. "Oh hey there." he said, she'd vanished after he had to leave so he'd been wondering what she was up to or doing. "Oh? uh ok." he said and put the puppy into the carrier and stood up, picking up as welll and would follow her whereever she was leading them.

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I found you a new place to live. And they allow pets, which means you can save as many of these little guys as you want." Sai took his free hand and pulled him along a few blocks until they reached his new building. "The guy that runs the place said if you help out around he'll give you a rent reduction, too." She smiled and led him to the place at got the resident manager to show them the apartment.

He looked at her and blinked a bit in surprise as she lead them there and looked up at the building, surprised that it was better than the previous one. It seemed cleaner and better maintained as well and it seemed like the person who owned it was a good enough person. "But help out with what kindof things? I'm not fit to be a janitor." He joked a bit and looked around, curious to what she meant about that part.

"Whatever he needs your help with. If that means helping to change a light bulb in the hall or just vacuuming. So, what do you think? Can you live here?" she asked. "Or do you need the opinions of your little friends first?" She smiled and watched him with a smile as the Resident manager excused himself to answer his phone.

"Well that sounds fair enough." He asid and looked over it. "Well it works for me." he said and smiled at her thankfully and nodded. "But looks liek we have to wait for the moment" Z said and lookeda t her. "how'd you find this place anyway?" he asked her. "You weren't gone that long."

"I remembered that this building isn't far from the place my aunt set up my apartment. I'll be able to move in next week, but I felt bad for you having to move out of your place and I remembered that this place had a few apartments open. I'm glad you're going to take it. I'd feel so awful if you couldn't," she said with a smile. That said, she gave him a hug and the manager hung up his phone.

"Well young man, have you made a decision?"

"Yeah I will." Zero said and nodded to Sai about it, a bit sad that she was going to live elsewhere, he liked her company afterall. "It's alot better than the last place I was living." He explained to the guy and grinned a bit. "They didn't accept these little guys either." eh said showing the yipping puppies.

"Those little guys?" the manager said. "How could anyone say no to these little faces?" he asked, petting one. "They're more than welcome here. Why don't you come with me and we'll draw up the papers. You too miss. I think I have some treats for these guys too." He smiled and then led the two of them to his apartment.

Sai smiled and hugged his arm. She'd be more than willing to make regular visits to him. She'd received the order to be her guardian while she was on the job, so it was only right that she be with him as much as possible.

Zero just looked completely surprised by how open the manager was being to someone tha tdidn't have much in the way of money and was caring for a slew of tiny puppies. But dumbfounded, he nodded and followed up him up toward the apartment, wondering what kind of place it was and how much floor space it had to do things with; not that he had that much to reall yput in there....

Sayuri followed him, leading some puppies along with her. She smiled at Zero and the three of them were present while the lease was drawn up and explained. The owner let the little pups have some left over meat from his meal that wasn't enough to save. The little darlings chomped at it, licking their maws.

The angel sat back and watched, knowing that this would be a much better place for Zero.

Zero looked around some, examining the open space and the living conditions of it and was impressed by it all and and nodded. Discussing how much per month it would be in terms of rent, making it clear he was still a student in school. Eventually they'd come to an agreement on it that if he behaved and stayed out of trouble he'd be allowed to stay for free on the condition he continued to foster homeless puppies. It all worked out and the keys were handed over and the papers signed within an hour or so and he'd be back on his own.

"It looks like I found a place afterall." he joked to her and hugged Sayuri gently. "thanks for helping me find a place like this." he said to her.

She smiled and hugged him. "It's my pleasure," she said, glad to see that he was so happy. "I'm just glad you and all your little friends will have a place to stay." She smiled and kissed his lips softly before pulling away and asking, "So...do you need help moving your stuff?"

He blushed a bit as he felt her very ample breasts squish against his chest and looked at her after pulling back for a moment. She'd asked him if he'd needed help moving in, well he didn't really have all that much really and he'd feel bad for asking a young woman like her to help him. "Well I'd had to impose on you like that but it'd take the rest of the day if I did it on my own." he admitted.

"I want to help," she said with a little smile. It'll be a way to thank you for feeding my yesterday, and letting me stay with you." She took his hand and said, "Lead the way."

Zero looked at her and blushed some and nodded. "It's not that far from here really." he said snd lead her to a PODs storage facility and had them bring down hie stuff and opened it to show the stuff he had stored in there. "It's not alot but we can have them deliver it directly to the apartment" he said and within an hour they were back with the stuff and carting it up to the room.

Back
Top Bottom