Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Lover? Yeah right. (Candi and I)

She carried quite a bit of his boxes with him, her breasts squished against a stack of them as he opened the door for her. She smiled and set the things down where he asked her to before wiping her forehead with a smile. "Do you want any help setting things up?" she asked.

It would take a bit of time before they got everything up and the movers had left, they had most of the major things set up. With the futon set up infront of the big TV and the light coffee table set in a place it could easily be moved. He wasn't using the rooms just yet as he was used to having a smaller amount of space to work with. "No that's everything." he said to her and sat down. "come on, why don't you join me here?" he asked her, indicating the space beside him. "you don't have to go yet." he smiled, the puppies frisked around her ankles too.

Sai smiled as the little ones ran around her ankles, wagging their tails as they looked up at her. She giggled and picked one up hugging him for a moment before setting the little dog down to play with his friends. In the meantime, she went to join Zero on the futon. "Mmm, this is nice," she said softly. "Are you happy, Zero?" she asked, cuddling up to him.

He blushed at her some and smiled a bit. hooking an arm around her and held her close him and watched the puppies frisk around and play with each other. "well uh.. I suppose I am." he said to her and looked at her out of the corner of his eyes. "but for some odd reason I feel a strange warmth inside whenever you're in sight." he said.

"Oh?" she asked, looking up at him. "Where?" she asked, putting her hand on his chest. "Here?" It was important for her to know exactly what he felt about her for a number of reasons. For now, however, the only reason she wanted to know was because she felt more useful, more whole than she ever had when she was around him. She wondered if he was still nervous around her, and if he would look at her while she sat with him.

He blinked when she put her hand on him like that and gently held it and looked her right in the eye, his blue eyes a bit lost in hers. "Yeah right there." he said and stroked his fingers in her hair then along her jawline gently. "I don't know what it is though."

Her blue eyes stared into his as he ran his hand through her hair and against her face. She smiled softly and felt a little warm herself as he held the hand she'd placed on his chest. "Well..." she blushed softly. "It could be a few things. Friendship....love...maybe it's heartburn," she said with a chuckle. "I guess you'll only know in time." she stayed close to him, however, content to be with him for now, even as the puppies yipped around them. It only made the moments she spent with him that much sweeter.

"It'd have to be friendship..I don't know what love feels like." he said, his aura turning a sad blue. It seemed that his past haunted him, he still felt unloved by people. It was one thing, one good thing to be loved by little puppies and animals of ann kinds; but it was entirely different to feel shunned by other people to the point you honestly believed you were going to be alone your whole life. "I don't know why but I like having you around Sai.." he said. "So much so I want to invite you to live her with me." Zero said and smiled at her. "I have the spare room afterall." he said. "And it'd be lonely to stay here without someone to talk to. I mean puppies can only say so much." he joked.

Sai had been a bit disappointed to hear what he told her about his feelings at first, but it was understandable given his past. Her arms tightened around him just a bit and she tried her best to comfort him. The angel smiled and kissed his cheek softly. "You're a sweet guy, Zero. It'd actually be a big help if I could stay with you. If you want me to be here, I will be," she said with a little smile. "And we'll just have to see about that feeling of yours, huh?" She kissed him softly and chuckled at his joke. This warm side of Zero...this was the side he shouldn't be afraid to show the world. This was the side the world had forced him to lock away. She could understand the feelings that made him withhold so much, and it made her more determined to help him.

Zero looked at her and blushed and pulled her closer and shifted her so she was on his lap to better hug her. Her warmth and kindness, warmed him as well and blushed more when she kissed him again. Was this was that feeling he was still having for her? He'd return her kiss but this time and there were sparks between them almost, Zero's kiss on her was heated and passionate almost.

Surprised by the heat of the kiss, Sayuri kissed him back, holding him just a little tighter. She kissed him with equal fervor, smiling softly into his lips as she sat in his lap. Did he want her again?

Back
Top Bottom