Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A guard with a twist (cat/Divine)

She pushed some stray ringlets away from her face as she peered up to him. "N.no" she purred before a soft huff followed. She looked up to him with a weird expression as she met his gaze. "what?"

"You... I believe you are a bit drunk, Princess. You are acting a bit strange." He said, looking over her. "Wouldn't you be more comfortable without your dress on? Wait! I didn't mean it like that... I mean your pajamas or something!" He said, turning bright red.

She giggled at his statement before leaned closer to him. "Well then, why don't you help me get out this dress....I mean, into my nigh dress." she purred as her lips spread into a soft teasing smile. "You do want me to be comfortable, don't you... Alex"

"Y-yes... Well stand up and i'll untie the stings on the back." He said to her softly, helping her to her feet and looking at him. He wanted to help her, but he could tell that she was close to teasing at him again, and this time her inhibitions were blurred.

She stood with his help, turning her back to him as she pulled the flock of ringlets off her back and over her shoulder. She glanced at him carefully before she fixed her gaze to the window as she waited for him to unlace her bodice.

His fingers moved quickly and precisely, untying each little knot that kept the bodice in place over her torso. He untied each one down to the bottom, and helped her remove it and then turned away to give her some privacy. "Would you prefer I leave if you are going to change, Princess?" He asked.

Her breath seemed to fill her more freely now as the bodice was pull off, her lungs fulling expanding with the crisp air. "Change?" she mused softly as she now spun around to face him, she only smirked when she noticed he had his back to her. She slowly slid her dress off, only leaving on her undergarments before she close the gap between with a few simple steps. Her arms slid up and over his shoulders as she leaned against his back, her hand falling neatly on his chest. "I think will work for now... don't you?" she purred against his neck before her tongue snaked out and ran along the soft flesh.

The man had turned around and he blushed a bit when he heard the dress fall to the floor. He heard her getting closer and before he could get away she wrapped her arms around him and leaned up to lick at his neck. "Princess, this is inappropriate... And you aren't in your proper mind." He said, holding very still, because he could tell she was leaning weight on him. If he struggled she could fall and hurt herself.

She pouted for a moment before she released her hold on him and stepped away. "You really are no fun Alex." she barked before she slid back onto her bed, curling up within the pillows that lined her bed. "Go to sleep" she sighed slightly as she buried herself within the soft pillows. Her breath was soft and shallow as she quickly feel asleep, the wine finally taking its toll.

"I'm sorry, Princess but I was not hired to be fun." He said, sliding into his cot, and putting covers on over himself. She was a bit drunk, so he didn't think too much about her actions. They were harmless enough, it just made Alexander so uncomfortable when she did it.

She slept sound through out the night, the wine lulling her into a deep sleep. Her mind was filled of trees and gnomes, Pixies and flowers, all wonderful and bright, all smiling and dancing about as she stood aside watching. Slowly her dream turned dark, the colors mixing and turning an ugly gray. The dreams caused her to stir in her sleep, the images haunting her as she ran to escape them. The light of day couldn't come soon enough as it began to fill the room. The light teasing her closed eyes as she tried to fight her way through the dark places. She began to toss and moan before she shot up up, her eyes wide as she glanced around. Her hand went quickly to her head as if to steady it and herself. Her breath was short and soft as her eyes slowly fell shut again, this time to shield them from the light.

The prince slept soundly throughout the night and woke up eariler than the princess a second time. But as he was getting up and smoothing out his cot, she began to moan and writhe. She was squirming and had an unpleasent look on her face. He walked over and gently nudged her, and she shot up in bed. "Princess, are you okay? You looked like you were having quite a nightmare." He said.

She glanced to him, her violet orbs seemed to child like as she slowly shook her head. "It was nothing..I suppose it was just the wine..." she chimed softly before adverting her gaze else where. The dream wasn't like any she had had and now she tried to contain the dread she felt inside.

The prince nodded, but looked worried about her. He walked out of the room and got changed in a nearby room by himself, giving her time to dress herself as well. The prince then waited for the woman he was supposed to guard outside of her room.

It took her awhile before she allowed the maids to pull her from her bed, though they had problems when she refused to get out of the bath. In fact she refused breakfast, stating she wasn't hungry and rather take a longer bath. The maids could only bow and exit the room, glancing at her guard before hurrying off to do other task. She sighed as she sank deep into the bath, her feet resting on the edge of the grand tub as her head leaned against the cool back of the tub. Her gaze drifting to the window as she tried her best to shake the dream.

Alexander ate a good breakfast and spoke with one of the maids when he was going upstairs. She said that the princess had been unhappy and had stayed in the bath instead of eating breakfast. He walked upstairs and stood outside of the bathroom door. "Are you okay, Princess? Your maids said you were a bit upset about your nightmare." He said.

She heard Alex, sighing before she shut her eyes. Those damn maids could never keep their mouth shut, she knew that but still. She sunk deeper into the tub, happy to be engulf by the warmth before she opened her eyes and tilted her head back. "I..I don't want to talk about it...I'll be out...later" she sighed again as she returned her gaze to the window, unwilling to be moved.

The prince listened to her. He was no psychologist, but she sounded almost disturbed by her nightmare. "Is there anything I can do for you, Princess?" He asked, leaning against the wall next to the door. He wanted to help, but she was very despondant.

"N..no.." she answered slowly as the sun from the outside seem to keep her attention. Slowly she glanced to the door then back at the tub. She felt so lost, so alone, the mixture reeking hell on her. After few quiet moments she opened the bathroom door, wrapped in a long towel like gown, her hands clutching the top of the dress as she kept her gaze advert. "Tell me it was just a dream....Tell me it wasn't real..." Her voice was low and meek as it began to shake as she locked those scared violet orbs on him. "Tell me it won't Kill me." Her last statement sounded more like a plea than a command as tears began to line her violet orbs.

He sighed and simply waited outside of the bathroom until she was ready to come out. It didn't take too long. Maybe five minutes later the door opened and he looked at her. She looked pale, scared and upset. She was wrapped in a towel, and it was clear she had just gotten out of the tub, but she looked so scared. He looked at her and she began to cry a bit. "I promise I won't let anything hurt you. Let alone kill you, Harlequin." He said, using her first name, hoping that it might calm her down.

She looked up to him, tears still welding in her eyes as she tightly shut them. Has hard as she tried she couldn't stop herself from wrapping her arms around his waste, burying her face against his chest as the tears spilled. She clung to him as she cried before she squeaked out a few words. "Promise... Promise you won't leave alone.." she begged before another set of tears trickled down her flushed cheeks.

He felt a bit uncomfortable now as she approached and hugged him, burying her face in his chest and crying... But now he knew it was real emotion, and not her playing games. He wrapped his arms around her, comforting the apparently terrified princess. "I promise." He said to her, letting her cry her tears.

She clung to him a few minutes longer before slowly releasing him and stepping back. "T..Thanks..Alex" she chimed softly before disappearing back into the bathroom, the door clicking shut behind her. The maids after awhile showed up and quickly brought her her clothes and helped her dressed. After a while she appeared again dressed, still looking tired but at least not upset any more.

He stood there with her, stroking her back slowly, letting her get it all out of her system. He wanted to help her, and right now, she needed someone to stand there and hold her. She finally went back into the bathroom and came out after a while fully dressed and dry. "Anytime." He said, smiling. "Want to go ride our horses, like you suggested?" He asked.

She gave a silent nod before walking with him out of her room and castle down to the stables. She kept her hands to herself and her gaze down, she didn't say much or anything for that mater. Though when the stable boy spoke she answered. "Lilly" Lilly was the Friesian she had talked to Alex about the previous day, now he would get to see her and why she loved her so much.

Back
Top Bottom