Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A guard with a twist (cat/Divine)

Alex had gotten up and walked over, gently shaking the princess and stroking her hair. "Princess... Princess.." He whispered, shaking her a bit until she woke from her nightmare. She was twisting and turning, moaning in fear and whining as she fought off her dream attackers, and he was trying to get her to wake up.

Those violet orbs shot open with panic as she scanned the room. She sighed softly as she sat up rubbing her eyes. She shook her head slowly before looking up to Alex. "Sorry..." she managed to squeak out as she now glanced around the room, the panic still in her eye as she was now looking for something or someone.

Alex watched as she shot up in bed and began to scan the room, as if she was looking for someone. "Don't worry, Harle... We are alone in here. You were having a nightmare." He said softly. He was gently stroking her hair, and let go when she finally woke up.

She nodded softly before wiping her eyes. "O..okay.." she managed to squeak out as she looked up to him with those heavy violet orbs. She gave a heavy sigh as she glanced to the window before she looked back to Alex. "I guess I'm more shook up than I thought..."

"Yes, it must have been a trying day for you." Alex remarked as he sat down on the edge of her bed. "Don't worry about it too much. It couldn't have been as bad as that nightmare you had a month or two ago." He said, referring to the time she was so upset.

She bowed her head as she thought about it before slowly shaking her head. "I suppose so... but this could have happened..." she began before sighing again, she hated these nightmares. "If you weren't there.. well who knows what would have happened..." she trailed off once more before wiping at her eyes again.

The prince leaned in and wiped some of her fearful tears from her eyes. "But I was there. I will always be there to protect you, Harle. I won't let anyone harm you." He said, taking one of her hands.

She looked up to ask after he wiped away her tears, a soft pink tint rising to her cheeks before she cast her gaze down to her hand. She gave a soft nod before biting her lip. "I..I know..." she began before she couldn't help but throw her arms around Alex and bury her face against his chest. "I'm so thankful for that....I ..I don't know what would have happen if I didn't have you.."

Alex watched her, but couldn't see her tinted blush in the darkness. She was looking down at her hands, and suddenly reached out and grabbed him, hugging him and pressing her face into his chest. He began to stroke her hair softly, wrapping a comforting arm around her gently. "I know. But that doesn't matter. I was there. I will always be there. No harm will come to you, Harle." He said, kissing the top of her head gently.

Harle smiled against him as she felt him kiss the top of her head. She gave a content sigh as she nodded. "Thank you>' she chimed softly against him. She was beginning to feel better as she felt his arm wrap around her, she closed her eyes slowly as she began to relax against him.

The Prince held her, feeling her tense, worried grip slowly loosen. She was calming down a lot. And that was good. He held her, stroking her hair and letting her rest until she was relaxed and calm. "It's my pleasure, Harle." He said softly, patting her back. "Now, can you fall asleep by yourself, or do you want me to sit next to you?" He asked.

She was calming down and relaxing enough to get back to sleep. She was enjoying his touch, how he soothed her and patted her hair. She always seemed to be happier when she was with him. She glanced up at him as his next set of words made her wonder. She gave a weak smile before brushing some hair out her eyes. "Stay with me?" she asked meekly before glancing down, a soft pink tint rising her cheeks.

Alex smiled and nodded, pulling a chair up to the edge of the bed. He locked the door and slipped his choker off and became his female self. She sat down in her now slightly baggy clothing next to Harle's bed. "I'll stay here until you fall asleep, princess." She said. "Do you want to talk, or try to sleep?" She asked.

Harle glanced away before biting her lip as she saw Alex pull up the chair. She chew her lip for a second for a moment before glancing up to him. "no.. I mean... here..next to me.." she squeaked out before looking down again. She didn't want to be alone in her bed, it felt so big so empty and that was the last thing she wanted to feel.

This one even caused Alex to blush a little bit. But she stood up and laid down next to the princess, sliding under the nice warm covers. "Oh Harle, you lucky girl, these are much nicer than the sheets on my cot." She said softly, lying quite close to the girl to make her more comfortable, and feel safer.

Harle gave a soft smiling before moving closer to Alex, resting her head on the other girl's shoulder. "I figured as much, but at least you get to use them now." she chimed softly as she nuzzled closer to the other girl, a soft sigh of contentment falling from her lips.

Alex smiled and gently stroked the girl's hair as she laid her head on her shoulder. "Yes. I will admit they are comfortable... Princess, do you want me to wait until you are asleep, or would you prefer that I stay with you? And ho would we explain it away to the maids and such?" She asked.

"you locked the door didn't you?" she asked softly before giving a soft yawn. "So stay, they won't come in if the door is locked." she nodded softly against her shoulder, enjoying her body warmth and company. "And if they come in... I won't have to explain anything." she added calmly with a soft smile.

"Oh princess. Always thinking positive." She said, wrapping an arm around the other young female and closing her eyes. "My, your bed has gotten me all sleepy again." Alex said, feeling the warmth and softness of the princess's large bed.

Harle nodded against her shoulder, already ready to fall asleep. It was easy to get comfortable with Alex laying next to her and the added warmth made it all the better. "mmmhhhmmm" she managed to mumbled out as she quickly bean to drift to sleep.

Alex began to stroke Harle's soft hair, and soon she could feel the girl sleeping next to her. She smiled and pulled her hand away from the girl's little ringlets, and laid back, letting Harle stay close. She closed her eyes and began to drift off slowly.

Harle though out most the night or rest of the night, stayed snuggled up close to Alex. Barely moving a inch or two from her before moving back and wrapping her arms around her. She slept soundly after that and when the sun began to peek into the window she didn't try and fight the rays as she often did. Rather she just snuggled up to Alex feeling rested for once and happy. She smiled softly as she slowly opened her eyes, letting them rest on Alex for a moment before closing them again with a soft content sigh.

Back
Top Bottom