Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A guard with a twist (cat/Divine)

She could only giggled and nod. "I can tell." she purred looking up to the Alex she knew. She stood and smoothed her dress before moving to the door with a smirk. "Well come on." she teased before leaving the room and walking through the large castle to her room. After entering her room a few maids enter with a bow. "Draw my bath will you." she asked the girls, the bowed and of course went of to start the bath. After a few minutes they returned with a bow before being dismissed. Harle then turned to Alex with a smirk. "Well go enjoy yourself." She purred before brushing some locks away from her face.

The male watched the maids, nodding to each one as they came and went. They drew up a nice warm bath for their princess, not knowing that another one would enjoy the fruits of their labor. Once they all left Alex pulled the collar from her neck, and sighed happily, starting to strip down to get into the tub. "Oh this is going to feel so goood." She said.

Harle giggled and turned her back to the stripping Alex, trying her best to give her some privacy. She couldn't help but laugh at Alex's comment before she glanced over her shoulder. "I think I'll leave you to enjoy the bath." she chimed sweetly as her violet orbs roamed Alex's female form before turning her gaze back to the door.

The princess stripped slowly out of her garments and then out of her undergarments, glancing over her shoulder at the other princess. She caught Harlequin looking over her form. "You don't have to leave if you don't want." She said, slipping down slowly into the warm bathwater. "Oh yeah... That feels nice... Especially after that long fight." She said.

Harle's brow lifted before turning to face Alex. "Oh?" She asked before another giggle fell from her full lips at her comment. "I suppose it does." she mused before cupping her chin. "Its a wonder your not more sore." she added slowly before tipping her head to the side in thought.

"My shoulders are rather sore... Would you mind terribly if I asked you to massage them, Princess?" She asked, turning her head and giving a little pout. Alex clearly enjoyed being a female now that she had the chance. Her shoulders were quite sore and tense, but luckily her wound hadn't opened up.

Harle giggled again with a soft nod before rolling her eyes playfully. "Sure" she mused as she walked over and stood behind Alex. Her fingers slowly working on her sore shoulders as she giggled to herself again. "It's the least I can do" she added with another soft nod before smiling.

The princess slid deeper into the water, so that only her head and shoulders were still exposed and let Harley work her sore, tense shoudlers. "Oh yeah.. Thanks.. And thanks for not freaking out when you found out I was a girl. That was big of you." She said, breathing in slowly calming herself to the core.

Harle nodded slowly before smirking. "I suppose.." she started before glancing away. "Though what good would it have done to freak out? I would have lost the best body guard I ever had." she mused returning her gaze to Alex with a soft smile. "Besides I hate breaking in body guards." She added quickly, her fingers never pausing in their work to cure Alex's poor sore shoulders.

The woman groaned softly as her shoulders were worked tirelessly. "Yes, I suppose it would have worked out poorly for both of us if you had suddenly freaked out." She said, her body relaxing slowly. Alex was becoming less tense and was growing almost sleepy because of this treatment. "This is marvelous, Princess. You know, you could make money doing this for a living... Then agian, your father is a king, so you likely want for naught."

She gave a soft laugh and nod before tilting her head in thought. "That's not always true... I suppose I should want for nothing but I do." she went on working her fingers along her shoulder before she bit her lip. "Alex... your a princess, you should want for nothing either..."

"Yes.. I suppose you're right. I shouldn't want for anything. But the one thing I want is one of the few things my father's money can bring to me. I want companionship and adventure. I got a bit of adventure becoming your bodyguard, but until I find someone special... Or someone rich enough to please my father, I will be alone. And that thought saddens me." Alex said softly.

Harle nodded slowly as if she knew what Alex was talking about. Her father was the same and now with the threat of war, any chance of finding anyone was a long lost idea. "I can relate. The war has pushed back any chance of me marrying or finding any one to call a friend or more." she chimed softly before shifting her gaze. "Though I suppose once the threat is gone, I'll be back up for auction as it were..." she mumbled something but quickly recovered. "I really have no say in the matter....I suppose it will be the same for you?"

"Exactly. I mean, the only reason I was sent to you was to solidify my countries alliance with yours for the current war. And after it's done i'll be recalled and when I am, I will be 'Back up at auction' as you so elliquently put it." Alex said. "But we can at least call each other friend for the time being." She said. "If you don't mind being friends with your hired help."

Harle's smile brighten at the thought of being friends with Alex. She had thought of Alex as a friend but to hear it voice, she couldn't help but smile. "Of course not, besides Your the only real friend I have." she added with a soft sigh. "Does you father have Prince or kingdom in mind?" She asked softly before going on. "Mind was thinking about the kingdom from the far north west, or the far north east. He would prefer me to marry a far off to gain more allies and show what a graceful kingdom we have."

"Our kingdom isn't quite as prestegious as your own... May I call you Harlequin? Since we're becoming friends, it feels a bit formal to always refer to you as 'Princess'." She said. "But my father was really looking to marry me off to any prince who would agree to the alliance." She said.

"oh, yes Harlequin is fine... Harle for short." she added with a soft giggle. "So it doesn't really matter whom you marry as long as your father has allies then?" she asked her own head tilting to the side. "If only it were that easy.. I mean finding someone our fathers approved of that they could also find their allies. Its rather bothersome to have no say in the matter." she huffed before pulling her hands from Alex's shoulders and running them over Alex's hair to smooth it of sorts before sighing. "Well I suppose we must do what would be best for out kingdoms...."

"Yes. Having no say in the matter gets really old. But if I try to refuse, i'll be forced to marry, and it'll just become ugly. But we must do what's right for our countries. Even if I don't love the man I marry, I will be his willing bride, just to see my country live another day." She said. She dunked her head under the water and began to wash her hair slowly, finally getting down to doing it. "Thanks so much for the massage... I was wonderful, Harle."

"Sure thing, after all it was the least I could do" she chimed softly thinking over what she had said before she turned and began to walk out of the bath room. "I'll leave you alone for awhile. I feel I should change... my clothes are no longer what they used to be." she mused with a soft laugh before exiting the room and going off in search of a different gown.

The second princess washed her hair and just let herself soak and relax for a while before she finally pulled herself out of the hot water. She dried off with a nearby towel and slipped out of the bathroom, and then she made her way stealthily back to the room she had been resting from her injuries in. She had left some clothing there. She quickly dressed in male clothing and slipped on her choker, turning fully male in a matter of seconds. "Perfect." He said.

((Gonna go for the night.))

Harle had gone off to her room and began searching through her closet for something to wear. After awhile she pulled light blue night dress out and smile. She called the maids up after noticing Alex was gone from the tub. She requested the maids to refill it with clean water for her bath. The maids looked puzzled but did as she asked. After a few minutes she too was soaking in a tub, washing her hair and relaxing from the trying day. She sighed softly before removing herself from the tub, drying off before slipping into her blue night dress. She gave a content sigh as she waltzed back into her room and flopped down on her lush bed.

((KK, night))

Alex walked in and smiled at the princess before laying down on his recently set up cot. "Oh, a nice sleep should do me good." He said, covering himself with the blankets. "You have been kind to me today, Harle. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked.

Harle propped her head up on her hand before looking up in thought. She slowly lowered her gaze back to Alex with a soft simple shake of her head. "No, besides I don't mind doing nice things every once in awhile." she teased with a smirk before rolling her eyes. "So don't worry about it and get some sleep."

The prince nodded and smiled, laying back in his cot and cracking his neck a little before falling into a deep sleep. He began to dream for the first time in a long time. His dreams were about the princess... She was so kind and considerate. Even when she discovered that Alex was really a female, she didn't even scream. She just fixed her collar and went on with her life.

Harle laid her head against the pillow and quickly slipped into sleep. She slept as she did most night though tonight was different. She tossed and turned more, as if unable to get comfortable. She twisted within the blankets as she threw her hands above her head onto the pillow as her dream began to drift from happy thoughts to more intense, crazy images. She began to whimper in her sleep as she began to relive the days event, though only this time Alex wasn't there to save her. She whimpered more as she twisted more as she fought her attackers in her now nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom