Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A guard with a twist (cat/Divine)

She laughed lightly before shaking her head and tilting it to the side. "Alexander.... " she purred softly before she ran her fingers up his chest and allowed to stop at his collar bone. "Why is it your always looking around in things?" she asked with a steady lift of her brow. She knew why but she thought it would be more fun to ask him and see how he would act under her touch and advances. "There are so many other interesting things to looked at."

The prince backed up until he hit the bookshelf, causing a book to tumble. He was blushing warmly, his cheeks and ears red. "I look in things to make sure they aren't safety risks. Your Highness, this is an exceptionally bad idea." He said. As her bodyguard, he didn't have the right to lay a hand on her unless she was in danger, so he couldn't really stop her.

She couldn't help but smirk as a faint chuckle spilled over her lips as she watched him back into the book shelf, a book failing only made it more delicious. She approached him once more, this time picking the book up before reaching over him to set it back on the shelf. "Careful, you might break something." she purred as she wet her lips. "I agree, it is a bad idea to break something that doesn't belong to you." she purred again before retrieving her arm and allowing her hand to gentle brush his cheek.

The flustered prince was very much trapped, and he was absolutley sure she was just playing with him. She stopped to pick up the book and put it back on the shelf. "That's not what I meant." He said, nervously touching his collar as her hand slipped across his face. "Princess, you really must stop." He said, trying not to look at her pretty face. She was clearly making him squirm.

Her brow lifted faintly at being called princess before she slipped away from him with a tiny smirk tugging at her lips. "Really Alexander, you act as if I were doing something wrong." she chimed with a slight tease in her voice before she brushed some ringlets away from her eyes. "I was merely putting the book back" she rolled her shoulders into a small shrug before walking off to the other side of study, glancing up at the shelves.

The prince breathed a heavy sigh of relief when she finally pulled away from him and walked off. "The book wouldn't have fallen if you weren't teasing me." He said, walking over to where the princess was, but keeping a further distance now. The prince wasn't fond of being teased.

She tossed a short glance over her shoulder to him before slowly rolling her shoulders in another shrug. "Who's to say I was teasing you?" she purred before turning her head to face him. "I'm not one to tease and besides, the same could be said about you." she purred sweetly before casting her gaze to the window behind him.

The prince watched her, a bit wary of her intentions now. "What do you mean? You were so teasing me. What else would you call it? And how did I tease you?" He asked. At this point he realized he was on a slippery slope. She was just playing with him..

Her gaze shifted back to him, her expression still holding that amused hint before she spoke. "Was I?" she asked as her hand came up to rest on her collar bone in a feign innocent look. "I thought I was merely being friendly." She added slowly as she then took a few steps to be closer to him before she spoke again. "Alex-ander" she purred as she now leaned against him, her lips close to his ear. "You know very well you tease me...I only return the favor." she purred once more, brushign her lips against his ear as she spoke softly.

The prince clearly wasn't fond of this behavior. It made him quite uncomfortable. "That is more than friendly, Your Highness." He said looking at the beautiful girl from head to toe. This was some kind of game she was playing, and he saw no real way he could compete with her. "How is it that I tease you, Your Highness?" He asked, blushing darkly as she walked over and whispered in his ear.

She slowly took hold of his ear lobe between her teeth before she smirked. "Dear Alexander, you can't say you don't otherwise I would not be so drawn to you." she purred sweetly before releasing his ear.

He shivered a bit when the princess nibbled on his ear, biting the lobe gently and pulling on it. He finally had to take a large step back. "This is wrong, Your Highness. I don't think you are attracted to me at all. I believe you are teasing me because you like to see me, or perhaps just other people, get nervous." He said, back up each time she approached.

A hurt expression graced her lovely face, her lips holding a soft pout. "Alexander, how could you say such things." she chimed, her voice softer, more low as if she were truly hurt before her shoulders rolled into another faint shrug. Her delicate fingers pulling some ringlets back from her face, freeing her violet orbs to look upon him more. She slowly sighed before her arms crossed beneath her supple chest. "Your no fun.." she purred before rolling her eyes to the window.

The prince sighed softly in relief when she finally turned her attention to the window. "I'm sorry, Your Highness, but I was not brought here to be a plaything for you." He said, turning to look out the window as well. He wasn't sure exactly why, but... He did for some reason, feel bad about turning her down, even if she was just messing with him.

She sighed before dropping her arms and running a hand along the edge of her bodice before looking at him. She arched her orbs in a roll before smirking. "Of course..." she chimed as she shook her head slowly as if not fulling believing him. "Hmm...well this is boring."

Alexander smiled a little. He liked Harlie to be bored more than excited. "Okay then, well... Pick something to do. Go somewhere, do something. So long as I can protect you while we are doing it, i'll go along happily." He said.

She rolled her eyes with another bored sigh before turning to face him. "well seeing how you don't like to be 'played' with, perhaps a game of checkers or chess would implore you more." she chimed before walking over to a table with board built in. "Just chose you pieces" she purred before sitting at the table, waiting for him to either accept the invite to play or come up with something more amusing.

"I'm fond of games, you will soon enough find that out... I'm always up for a challenge."

He became a bit flustered when she said he didn't like to be played with but he couldn't really disagree. Her little game had made him quite uncomfortable. She suggested chess and sat down, and soon he did as well, choosing the black pieces. "I could have guessed that you were fond of games." He said as he set up his side of the board.

She only smirked before setting her side up before glancing at him. "Really now, Alexander don't act so offended." she purred before she licked her lips. "I meant no harm by it." she purred before moving a pawn 2 spaces. She looked over the bored before lifting her gaze to him. "Your move..."

The prince waved his hand. "Don't worry about it... Just don't do that anymore... I would not have liked to see fires that would have been started if your father had seen us like that." He said. The princess's father was not an unreasonable man, but he was certainly frightening when he was upset. And he was very overprotective of his daughter.

She chuckled lightly before moving her foot to brush against his. "Oh, and what if I do?" she purred from across the board before she moved another pawn. "Do you really think my Father would have said anything?" she asked, now interested in his answer. Her father may have been over protective but he wouldn't dare say a word if he caught her in the arms of the princes, after all her father was always looking for a prince to marry her off to.

"I... I don't really know. I suppose I couldn't do anything if you were really insistant about it." He said, blushing again as he moved his piece. "I figured your father might have gotten upset if he saw us like that." He said, waiting for her move. This was troublesome. If the princess really found him attractive, this could be a long bodyguard duty...

She moved her piece before chiming in about her father. "He's over protective, yes but He's been trying to marry me off for some time now... I just have yet to say yes to any of the suitors." she shrugged again before tilting her head. "IF I did insist, there would be nothing you could do..." she purred before smirking. "But enjoy it." she winked before glancing back at the board. "your move."

The prince was blushing profusely each time she mentioned it, and he moved quickly, making a mistake. "Yes, I suppose your father has been trying to marry you off for a while. You are lucky that he takes your opinion into consideration. He could have just married you off to the strongest country to solidify an alliance." He said.

She smirked before locking eyes with him. "yes, but not even that would have done any good. What good is a princess who misbehaves" she purred sweetly before easily over took his king from his mistake. Her foot brushed against his once more before she slowly rest her cheek in her hand. "It would seem I won this round, dear Prince." Her smile softened as she ran her foot along his ankle. "Care to try again?"

Back
Top Bottom