Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

I would leave the 'finding her out' and the real pairings to the roleplay, I, personally, do not know who will 'get her' so to speak. But on my list Judy Robinson is a real possibility.

The list itself wouldn't be, but the pairings is up for grabs...
After all, the list is just a suggestion and a broad possibility, but with people pairing up, the next list - after we see who got pregnant from who - would be less open...

That, and a strong suggestion, after all, there are a lot of possibilities for everyone.
But dr. Smith has more than just the medical possibilities in mind...

I would go and start a discussion in-game with Dr. Robinson, then speak with everyone personally - as dr. Smith is supposed to be a psychotherapist, after all.

But I would rather do it in the new format and wait for everyone's reply first. Soo... Either it will take days to get the 'roster' out, or I can share the gist of it here or in an IC post (that should take up the openings for the next couple of days ingame, and possibly this whole month for us)

It would be a good idea to share the gist of the roster(list whatever you want to call it here so we all have a chance to discuss it, or more to the point the thinking behind your suggested pairings.

I also came up with a list of potential pairings earlier today. Though mine had a partial emphasis on the age play angle of this, and I didn’t consider that Allen and Kat don’t have genetic children together yet, however I guess I also though there would be some shuffling to maximize things down the road, so my suggestions are just food for though at this point.

Joan vs Nate
Megan vs Theo
Penny vs Allen
Kat vs Don West
Mei vs Marcus
Maureen vs Martin
Jodi vs Maxwell
Judy vs Dr Smith

Okay.

For the males it is more of a DO NOT! Seeing that they would not be the ones being pregnant.

"Marcus, do not get Megan pregnant until she had two other children, at least!"
Maureen Robinson, 46F
Joan Robinson, 42F
Judy Robinson, 26F
Katherine Stevensen, 20F
Mei Stevenson, 16F
Jodelle "Jodi" Wheeler, 16F
Penny Robinson, 16F

"Allen, I see you lucked out, or have a duty, your choice, just like about which female you go for first. But the younger ones - including your wife - would surely favor your expertise instead of the young men's fumbling."
Maureen Robinson, 46F
Joan Robinson, 42F
Megan O'Donnell, 42F
Judy Robinson, 26F
Penny Robinson, 16F

"Don, you stud, it is open season, but leave the others to choose first."
Maureen Robinson, 46F
Joan Robinson, 42F
Megan O'Donnell, 42F
Judy Robinson, 26F
Katherine Stevensen, 20F
Mei Stevenson, 16F
Penny Robinson, 16F

"Maxwell, obviously do not get your mom pregnant. Otherwise go and help out the ladies first, before you go for the girls."
Maureen Robinson, 46F
Joan Robinson, 42F
Judy Robinson, 26F
Katherine Stevensen, 20F
Mei Stevenson, 16F
Penny Robinson, 16F

"Theo, I shouldn't have to say, but you are forbidden to even think about Jodi. But go and look at all the Milfs..."
Maureen Robinson, 46F
Joan Robinson, 42F
Megan O'Donnell, 42F
Judy Robinson, 26F
Katherine Stevensen, 20F
Mei Stevenson, 16F
Penny Robinson, 16F

"Martin, do not do your mom. Otherwise just keep tabs on who and when..."
Maureen Robinson, 46F
Joan Robinson, 42F
Judy Robinson, 26F
Katherine Stevensen, 20F
Mei Stevenson, 16F
Penny Robinson, 16F

"Nate, you have nothing to stop you from any of the females. Except other males, of course..."
Maureen Robinson, 46F
Joan Robinson, 42F
Megan O'Donnell, 42F
Judy Robinson, 26F
Penny Robinson, 16F

But for the females, dr. Smith has more of a plan and discussion and possibly therapy. Seeing that they would be the ones getting pregnant, hopefully sooner and more frequently, than they had ever imagined.

"Maureen and Joan, I think it would help everyone if you two got together with Theo and Maxwell. After you two are more comfortable with what is needed, You should take up Nate and Martin, seeing that these four are the most virile males, and you two are not that young, sorry to say..."

"Megan, you should try and teach Nate how to do it right, but Theo is also a virile young man, these two would have the bigger chance to get you with child the faster..."

"Katherine, obviously I agree that you should go for Allen, but lets not forget that you are young enough to give more of a chance for Marcus and Don to contribute earlier in the program. You should choose visely, for Mei and the other two young girl would have to help them otherwise... I just wish that the more experienced men could do and teach the youngsters..."

And of course Mei, Jodi, and Penny would be given the 'job' of ensuring that Marcus, Allen and Don would contribute surely and early enough to have their genes in the future generation...

Which leaves Judy Robinson without any suggestion from dr. Smith, but knowing about all of these beforehand.

Of course there will be shuffling after the first pregnancies have come to completion. I am not arguing there wouldn't be. I was simply thinking of the most logical first list of breeding pairs. I mean why push things further than necessary. We have a couple of teenagers seemingly about to fall in love with each other (Nate and Penny), why force them to start breeding with anyone other than themselves, just for the sake of it? Also why deny Allen and Kat the option of first having a child together before being shuffled to other breeding partners. It makes no sense from any perspective.

I will admit that I did not take the idea of age play into account when putting together my list.

Because if they are falling in love, they would still do each other anyway. Giving anassignment, so to say would just ensure the opportunity to ever have those in the mix. Because getting pregnant, being with child, giving birth, all takes time, and everyone is getting older! Then there is the possibilities of accidents, illnesses, and just the natural reduction in virility...

Not to say that the new generation would have to grow up before they are even able to be considered. And that would surely mean that the now 40+ years old men and women would be out of the picture for good.

But we could have discussed all of this in game...

I think you will need to explain that list since it looks to me like all of the males are paired with every female they are not directly related to or already have children with. Which would defeat the purpose of keeping track of the genetics for each child conceived through this program. The idea is after all to make sure that the biological mother and father is absolutely certain is it not. How else would you know how to pair up the children once they have grown up and are available to enter the breeding program themselves.

Because the women should know whois the father, and the men would hopefully know who they had.

But the list is not to make the first pairings, but to get every possibilities on the table. After all, there is nothing to put down only one partner for everyone. Lets give something for the players and characters to come to terms in game.

Also, the having sex, the being partners, and the getting pregnant is three different kind of connection, which is just culturally acceptable to be the same - and this is what dr. Smith tries to eridicate!

Of course there will be shuffling after the first pregnancies have come to completion. I am not arguing there wouldn't be. I was simply thinking of the most logical first list of breeding pairs. I mean why push things further than necessary. We have a couple of teenagers seemingly about to fall in love with each other (Nate and Penny), why force them to start breeding with anyone other than themselves, just for the sake of it? Also why deny Allen and Kat the option of first having a child together before being shuffled to other breeding partners. It makes no sense from any perspective.

I will admit that I did not take the idea of age play into account when putting together my list.
I think your list makes more sense than mine to kick things off, especially because I forgot about Allen and Kat.

Also. Taking into account that everyone will get older and how long a pregnancy takes, that only applies to the females really since men remain fertile well into their old age.

Exactly my point. And since neither of them are genetically related to the other and have no children why break them up?

Taken into account that they would need to get to at least 50 people in the next generation??? If they justget one partner andstay with that, and only have children with that person, there would never be enough different genetic 15 years later. And would be surely some opportunities for crossbreeding genes missed forever.

And to have the robot print off the pairing would make it feel more “scientific” and official even if it’s just following Judy and Dr Smiths recommendations.

I am not suggesting anyone having just one partner. Of course the pairs will have to change after the first generation of children is born. I am simply talking about the initial breeding pairings.

Also. Taking into account that everyone will get older and how long a pregnancy takes, that only applies to the females really since men remain fertile well into their old age.

That is a myth. While Females around age 50 loose their fertility after menopause, men do not stay just as fertile as before either. After age 40, men could have just as much success as men younger than 15. Meaning that an 55+ year old man while could have a child, so could a barely virile pre-teen. But it does not mean that they would, or even could get it up enough to try!

Time out please....

I have a list nearly done because let's face it, it is a crazy thing to write. In the real OOC world, the list will be more based on making a fun RP than any science.

So please cool off, I think we are in good shape but almost all RPs require a certain amount of suspension of disbelief. I haven't read all of the above yet, I hope you can trust I'll come up with something workable. Even if not your preferred path.

Back
Top Bottom