Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Great to hear you are getting some folks back together. I haven't been very active of late, but I'm open to continue some things if anyone is interested.

I'd be quite interested in taking on the Dr. Smith character if it wouldn't be too bizarre. Any thoughts?

@MsBloom

@AndNich123 and I are talking about a scene with Mei, Ivy, and Dr. Smith.

Sort of thinking of going back to the beginning of the story timeline. How Mei gets out of the breeding program with her sister's support.

@xavierrol You mean going back to June to play out Mei being exempt due to what was it immaturity?
Basically yes, her having to report to Dr. Smith to be 'evaluated' as a condition of her being exempt (for now) and maybe she brings her big sister for emotional support.

My Dr. Smith would then look to use Ivy @AndNich123 as a role model of sorts for supposedly healthy sexual behavior.

Some kinks could include exhibitionism for Ivy/Dr. Smith and exploring non-penetrative sexual pleasures with Mei. With some psychological aspects thrown in though rather amateurishly since my Dr. Smith is essentially a con man.

You are still welcome to play out Mei's other scenes in the December timeline. I just see this sort of story needing to start at the beginning.

My Dr. Smith would then look to use Ivy @AndNich123 as a role model of sorts for supposedly healthy sexual behavior

So long as she remains a virgin for Theo. I kind of promised @apollo247 as much. I think.

I just see this sort of story needing to start at the beginning.

I can certainly see the need for that yes and it should be interesting to have Ivy and the doc teaching Mei about "healthy sexual behaviour".

they could rough her up all they wanted, but heaven help them if they ripped or tore her now irreplaceable undergarments.

I'm not sure even heaven could help anyone ruining Maitland's undies.

By the way I told Mei you were paired with her for her first time because you have the smallest dick in the colony.

I almost choked on my coffee laughing when I read this.

@xavierrol You mean going back to June to play out Mei being exempt due to what was it immaturity?
Ideally yes, bringing Ivy along for emotional support.
So long as she remains a virgin for Theo. I kind of promised @apollo247 as much. I think.
Understood.

@AndNich123 and @MsBloom I have my version of Dr. Smith posted. He will have his office in the upper deck of the Robinson Jupiter. I can post a start later this week but if either of you want to kick things off, it would be welcome.

I almost choked on my coffee laughing when I read this.
@apollo247 this is of course only what Maitland told Mei, it is not intended as any sort of fact. Of course few women in the colony are as well informed on the subject as Maitland...

I have my version of Dr. Smith posted.
Let's hope third (or is it fourth) time is the charm! It seems like a great role for this story for the right person.

Then maybe a robot....

Back
Top Bottom