Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

I've edited but I've added and subtracted in various place so I have not highlighted the edits. I did edit in Tag as the first extra breeder for Maureen though as a way to introduce him back into the story while I work on his first post with Megan. If you still want to play out their first time we can add that in a separate shag shack thread but I am unsure if Joan would feel comfortable being part of that. We'll see.

Posted for Tag now but I didn't narrate any action between him and Megan yet because I realised that we should decide first whether or not Marcus and Maxwell know about this continuing relationship with the two females of the family.

I think at this point, unless I wanted to play them both as complete idiots they have to have some idea of what Tag's up to.

Yes but how would they feel about it. Do they accept his continued use of their wife and mother as well as their daughter and sister? Have they tried to have him banished but the colony voted against it because every breeder is needed, and because he is one of the main contributors to building the colony with the shag shacks and everything. In short he is useful to the colony and the colony would suffer without him.

I think the pragmatic parts of them recongize banishment this early on is asking for trouble. However I think Marcus was planning to confront Tag, perhaps physically about Megan.

Sounds like fun. It could also be that there is somehow a silent compromise between the two (perhaps they have already had that confrontation) that Marcus keeps out of the house when Tag comes around for either Megan or Tiffany.

I like the idea of Megan submitting in order keep Tag from Tiffany (even if it isn't totally effective). Perhaps even rationalizing it to Marcus as such, even though there is a part of her that craves the humiliation and being put in her place. It might be fun if it were Maxwell that recognized that part of his mother...just saying.

Not to sound impatient but is there a response coming for Tag and Megan as well?

And I just realised that that particular encounter should be in the O'Donnells' Jupiter thread not in the Robinsons'.

Not to sound impatient but is there a response coming for Tag and Megan as well?

And I just realised that that particular encounter should be in the O'Donnells' Jupiter thread not in the Robinsons'.
I guess basically at this point Megan and Tag are alone in the O'Donnell's jupiter? Except maybe Tiffany, whom is likely home but Megan would want to keep Tag from finding her.

To clarify and elaborate a bit.

Before Joan and Maureen became a couple they were sisters-in-law as Maureen was dating Joan's brother (perhaps they were even engaged, possibly married, I don't quite remember as is). Then, some years later, after Joan and Maureen were married, they wanted another child and decided to use Maureen's brother as a sperm donor for Joan to carry their second child (Penny). The reason for this was that their children would be as closely related as possible, biologically, with each other as well as with their mothers.

It might seem a complicated family situation (biologically) but essentially it comes down to this.

Judy and Penny are cousins.
Joan is Judy's aunt and Maureen is Penny's aunt.
Biologically speaking that is.

Just as each Joan's and Maureen's second children will be half-siblings (should Martin be the one to actually impregnate Maureen, Maureen's child would also be Judy's half-sibling and Joan's would be Penny's half-sibling.

Just as there is a chance that Penny's, Megan's and Tiffany's children will all be half-siblings, depending on what the roll of the dice says about Tag being their father or not.

So the prospect of a twisted mother/daughter 3-way with Tag has its appeal.

Unless her original writer @Shelob wants to join in, I'd like to invite another writer to consider it. I know @Colonel_Liam has written female characters, would you be interested?

I certainly think @MsBloom and I can play out the scene as a duo, but I thought I'd mention it as the scene is just getting started.

No. I just thought it might be fun.

I can bump the interest thread but I doubt someone will jump in at this stage. What do you think?

I'm not opposed to playing a female character, but Id shy away from being 4/5ths of that family. I feel like I overstacked it with 3 as it is.

I don't really expect to hear from Shelob, but figured I would tag them just in case.

Let me bump the interest thread just in case. I'm not real interested in playing 2/3 of a threesome and splitting doesn't sound practical.

If nothing else I can play her for the scene, but not actively if that makes sense.

I don't see her as being very active elsewhere.

In fact as far as this revival goes I'd say we'll essentially focus on the smut side of the set up. And I think we can probably fill out the scenes as needed between ourselves.

There is Mei to be initiated into the breeding program for instance, could be by either of the other two O'Donnell males. Did Nate manage to deflower his sister by the way or could there also potentially be another loss of virginity there?

Back
Top Bottom