Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Oh are you now. ;)
And what about her daughter then? Think Tag would still be having fun with her as well (if we assume that her Moltke husband didn't make it.)

I wasn't playing her so I'm not sure how we want to handle that part, or are you talking about Penny (Maureen's daugher)?

Right he had a thing with her as well during 7 minutes of heaven. Forgot about that.

But no I meant Tiffany. I am of course aware that neither of us played her, don't remember who did though, but it might come up in conversation between Tag and Megan.

So question.

In the light of Maureen still not having conceived I am still thinking of playing Joan as at least five months pregnant (Lucky shot by Martin I guess), but what about Megan? I started a post as Tag having gone to the O'Donnell Jupiter to have sex with her but then I stopped because ... well ... is she pregnant or not? Does he have a reason to be there or is he simply continuing to have sex with her even though her duty to the breeding program is technically done?

Also, and this is just me brainstorming really, with Maureen having become more or less free use to the men of the colony would it be awkward within the Jupiter if Tag also used that opportunity. I know that with myself playing Joan (the one who might feel the most awkward about it) it is perhaps a question for myself to answer but I wanted some input on it. (Tag would after all be the only male in the Jupiter.)

Also. If we want to pursue that storyline between Mei and Penny becoming girlfriends even though of course at least one of them is required to have sex with boys for the sake of the breeding program. I am unsure of what was decided regarding Mei being excepted from the program but of course this is almost half a year down the line so it is quite possible she was cleared to partake in the rebuilding of the human species recently. I can imagine them having similar foursomes to the one Maureen and Joan had. This doesn't have to exclude Mei also having an affair with her step-grandmother.

Penny was assigned to Maxwell so there is a role there for all three of us and perhaps once Mei was cleared by Dr Smith for breeding she was assigned either Martin, who at the time had already done his duty, or Tag, who I would prefer to assume had already done his duty as well. It might even be that Maxwell already got Penny pregnant, (unless Tag got there first of course) and it is Maxwell who has been assigned to breed Mei. Either way it would open up for another awkward loss of virginity scene, perhaps with a lesbian pregnancy fetish thrown in for good measure.

Despite the first rekindled scene being set in the time that it is, I don't see why the whole story has to move forward unless that is our collective choice. I feel it can be done on a case by case basis to avoid stories where almost all the women are pregnant.

I would imagine it being hard for Mei to stay exempt for more than a few months, the colony only giving her a bit more time to adjust to the idea. Assuming someone didn't take it into their own hands before an official pairing.

By December however, I imagine Penny is certainly pregnant though I'm not sure we know who the father is yet. Probably assumed to be Maxwell, will probably decide by a dice role when the time comes with 1/3 for Tag and 2/3 for Maxwell assuming the latter has more access due to his 'official' breeding status.

For Megan, due to her age I'd say a 50/50 chance and rolling a dice I determine that yes she is (clearly due to Tag's potency and determination).

I am toying with the idea of the presumed fathers having certain rights regarding the mothers, but that will need to be a group discussion. I want to see the Tag and Megan scenes continue but it might simply be a D/s thing but we should discuss the secrecy of it from Marcus and how that all works out with @Colonel_Liam

@MsBloom your post suggests Martin coming to try and breed Maureen has been a regular thing, I was thinking this would be more of a first time between them. I'm flexible, but if this isn't the first time, I would like to play that out as I find first pairings interesting to write. What are your thoughts @Colonel_Liam ?

She was, and who else was it, that InCel type played by xavier right?

I will work on an edit of my post now (to remove the suggestion that Martin has been a regular visit to Maureen) and let you know when I am done.

Though if I have not read @LeaT wrong there has been other breeders on a regular basis.

Though if I have not read @LeaT wrong there has been other breeders on a regular basis.
That is correct. We can leave them unnamed for the most part but should probably be more specific with our active characters. I think Marcus and Maxwell wouldn't be surprising, I will leave the history to @Colonel_Liam basically saying if they wanted their turn, she wouldn't have refused them. Tag is a bit more complicated given the living arrangement. I'd really like to play out their first time.

Back
Top Bottom