Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Also, am I just missing it or do we not have an IC thread already?
Not yet, should be up tonight.

I'm just following the discussion on when/how to start so talk it out as you like. I want to start tonight, I can be a little flexible but I want the story to be 'as advertised' fairly quickly.

I say we start with the realisation of being not only lost but also having very slim chances of being found and rescued. Shortly before deciding on the breeding program that is.

I say we start with the realisation of being not only lost but also having very slim chances of being found and rescued. Shortly before deciding on the breeding program that is.
I think that makes sense, like everyone comes together after a days work and that is one of the discussion points. The days work can be the character introductions, and any overlap in jobs can be discussed OOC so that people who ought to be together for daily tasks can coordinate.

We should also establish what things should go on the IC thread and what should be handled in PMs. I think it would be better to only use the IC thread for things that are public, and do one on one sex scenes in PM, but I don't have a strong opinion. Thoughts?

@Letrixia I'll play Penny so don't worry about her. You can pick an option or I will set you up consistent with your concept when I start us off tonight.

I trust you with it then :)
Congratulations! You are Theo Wheeler's little sister! @apollo247

You can settle details between you but I'm considering you were a stowaway on the Resolute trying to escape from the law. She couldn't tell him because it would put him, or at least his career, in danger. You will have escaped the destruction of the resolute with the Stevensen family.

I'm willing to go for a brief bit of writing before we drop the Breeding Rules down on everyone. My thought is the weekend, maybe the week tops (in real time not story time). This will be for us to get to know each other and get a feel for our characters. Enough for the parents to see if they don't come up with a breeding program, the kids will figure out their own.

We should also establish what things should go on the IC thread and what should be handled in PMs. I think it would be better to only use the IC thread for things that are public, and do one on one sex scenes in PM, but I don't have a strong opinion. Thoughts?
This is a very valid concern as people have very different view of things. Part of the trial run is for us to see how active we are as a group. If need be, I can request our own sort of sub-section where we could have multiple threads with perhaps a behind closed doors sub-thread (some people like to read that stuff even if they aren't in it.) But before I ask the staff to set that up, I want to make sure we need it. We can also work on our protocol for tagging and everything. We can make adjustments as we go.

I've enjoyed the public aspect, and seeing what's gong on with other characters. Personally I think the whole

Character name

before the actual post works pretty well, but I also understand some people wanting to keep things private.

The IC Thread is UP.

I'll be back after dinner!

I've enjoyed the public aspect, and seeing what's gong on with other characters. Personally I think the whole

Character name

before the actual post works pretty well, but I also understand some people wanting to keep things private.

Totally agree with you there Liam. Would be a fun way to see characters interact with each other. Loved the IC post too LeaT. Looking forward to it, if I don't reply before work today I should be able to after.

@Amante I don't have any face claims from you. They are not required by any means, though I'll say I very much appreciate them.

@MsBloom I didn't write it in character but one of Penny's moms would have called the Stevensen to let them know to expect Penny and they were all secure before the adults left. So they would know to expect her. I'm sort of assuming the under 18 crowd (and maybe other younger characters) won't be at the meeting. Heads up for @Letrixia and @Motoharu

@Amante Got them, very nice, thank you!

@ChrisGabriel Can you give me an age for June/Zoe? I also updated her name with an alias so it is more clear her real name is June Harris and she has assumed the name of the real Dr. Smith who perished in the destruction of the Resolute.

Back
Top Bottom