Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

I'm thinking a session with Dr. Smith might help her see the light, though what light @ChrisGabriel chooses to show her might be anyone's guess!

@LeaT that's a good idea. Put them under house arrest until Dr. Smith certifies that they are "rehabilitated" would likely be very effective.

Maybe some sort of punishment, like being forced to strip naked and be chained in place, free for all to use (if female), or (if male) for the women to come by and use. Part humiliation to keep in line and then also being 'free use' so ANYONE can use them.

@LeaT that's a good idea. Put them under house arrest until Dr. Smith certifies that they are "rehabilitated" would likely be very effective.
We will keep it flexible depending on the player and character, some parents might have their own punishment if the men or boys are caught with their daughters!

I dont know any of them so I guess you decide whatever is needed most.
There is no problem having her be an unrelated addition especially if you are partial to your face claim (which is very nice).

But if she wanted to be in one of the families, the face claim doesn't work. I think her personality could work well enough in either spot.

It is no trouble either way, but with a family sort of theme I didn't want you to feel left out.

@Letrixia It would work for your faceclaim to be Kat's sister (me and @Amante have also discussed that as such you have snuck aboard the ship to get away from the law). If you would like to double up as Penny Robinson as well then that would be great.

Thank you @MsBloom I need to think more and type less! That sounds like the simplest and best option for all concerned.

When is the law implemented? I thought its after arrival, so they'd already know she was there?>

I think she meant she was on the run from a "normal" law and wound up in this situation with our new law as a result.

I think she meant she was on the run from a "normal" law and wound up in this situation with our new law as a result.

Exactly. Considering that Jodi's skill set includes theft and hacking I think it would make sense she was on the run to avoid being arrested for some minor or major crimes by sneaking aboard the ship about to take her sister's family off world.

Lets just rememer that unknowingly to all others dr. Smith is also snuck aboard the ship to get away from the law... 'She' just used someone else's legal papers to do so. :)

About the 'Repopulation Law', I think it would be implemented when it became sure they could not leave the planet, at least not in their own, and it could take generations before anyone reached them... I think nobody would save us in the next 50 years - or so we think - that would be enough to plan for the future and start keeping eye on the genes...

About the 'Repopulation Law', I think it would be implemented when it became sure they could not leave the planet, at least not in their own, and it could take generations before anyone reached them... I think nobody would save us in the next 50 years - or so we think - that would be enough to plan for the future and start keeping eye on the genes...

This would be a great reason. It wouldn't take long to realise either if our long distance communications were somehow damaged and all we had was local communications between the vehicles we have at our disposal.

@ChrisGabriel You might want to add those notes to her character profile, the thread is up.

Are you suggesting we do something of a 'time skip' to the future and start the breeding? I'm reluctant to slow that element down. I was hoping the Prologue sort of suggested things were pretty drastic for Earth and this was sort of a last ditch effort that has obviously failed. I'm thinking give all these pretty people a few months and they would be getting knocked up without a plan.

I'm open to ideas but I'm not sure I understand how that will affect our start.

I think maybe have a couple "weeks' go by so they can figure out some basics like food and water, and then discussing the future when their immediate needs are met would be good.

What if....

I mix Penny and my character together as a new Penny of sorts. She can be the daughter of the family and still be into tech and tinkering stuff

I think it is best to start right after the breeding project is announced, and pairs are given. There can still be scenes that are not smut, but it should be the families discussing how to live going forward, with the breeding project in everyone's minds.

I've been in RPs that had good intentions, but it took 3 months to get to the meat of the plot, and it feels like a waste.

Actually I think Motoharu has a point. Starting off right at the announcement of the pairings gets us right to the meat of it. Taking care of the basics is a given for the characters.

Back
Top Bottom