Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

I vote just hand wave her entrance and pretend she was here the whole time. The O'Donnels and small package can discuss whether she is a family member or not.

Not wanting to sound obsessive about it but I will put forth the same Idea I put forth for Jodi. She could be Kat's younger sister who has of course been living with the Stevensen's all along.

Not wanting to sound obsessive about it but I will put forth the same Idea I put forth for Jodi. She could be Kat's younger sister who has of course been living with the Stevensen's all along.

That made me smile. After Lea suggested MC *might* fit in with O'Donnels I said I might need to a redhead face claim instead of a blonde. And redhead would also work with being Kat's younger sister :)

I’m down for her being Kat’s younger sister, I think that’d work well long term.

I think this colony is going to skew ginger in a big way!

@small package lots of ideas, good to have choices. It would help to have some sort of 'family' in the mix to help you fit in. It also helps make for more interesting story lines and dynamics, the fact that so many of them are related sort of drives the need for the breeding program that is kind of the heart of the story.

And end up all kinds of ethnically mixed with two blasian females, one asian and an african-american. (Did I miss anything?)

@small package I would love to have you as Kat's sister, that way me and Amante could divide the Talk amongst us, Allen talking to Nate and Mei, while Kat sits down with her sister. How old are you intending on playing her?

So it looks like Kat has a younger sister. Might make life easier if Faith doesn't know Allen or his children that well, maybe Faith was assigned to another Jupiter but she was with Kat when things went wrong. Kat dragged her sister with her figuring they could work things out once things had stopped blowing up. Since then she's been in the camp just busy doing other stuff.

@small package You can post in the character thread when you are ready. What you had sent me was fine though updated for the role you have selected, you may want to add any limits you want everyone to know about. I'm assuming as Kat's sister, she would have a maiden name and not be a Stevensen.

Welcome aboard small packages. Excited to see Faith :D Reply posts incoming, finally got some days off now.

Welcome @small package! I might not know much about your character, but I'm sure Mei will be very interested in getting to know your character. I guess she is technically her step aunt.

Might make life easier if Faith doesn't know Allen or his children that well, maybe Faith was assigned to another Jupiter but she was with Kat when things went wrong. Kat dragged her sister with her figuring they could work things out once things had stopped blowing up.

That does sound like a good idea yes. This could also mean that Faith was off doing something on her own and missed the kids listening in on the meeting.

Welcome @small package . Hope good things come in you.
I am the good thing

8.gif

Hi Everyone!

It is mid-week, and I just wanted to check in on how everyone is doing on their stories. Our transition to a sub-forum was a bit rocky but people seem to be finding their way. We have a new player joining, welcome @small package , Faith Moore's character sheet is up and I added her to the family roster at the top of the character thread. Responses have been kind of slow this week, I don't know if it is real life, our stage of the story, or other factors but please let us know if something is troubling you in the story.

We talked about trying to focus on family talks, exams, and sort of slice of life things this week. My thought is to introduce the rules and the breeding pairs this weekend. Both are at the top post of this thread, there is still time to tweak them. I have added Faith and as delicious as it looked at the time, decided she probably couldn't be paired with her brother in law Allen. So I did a bit of shuffling as we also had some similarly aged players in the middle of the pack. Again, it isn't yet set in stone so if you have concerns let me know in the next day or so.

As previously discussed, 'private' cabin or room threads are primarily for sex scenes and they may be chronologically bent to allow detailed scenes to run long or even multiple scenes to be written out in parallel even if they happened one after the other. Basically your room, your rules on how to manage the scenes. We will try to keep the main IC thread running in 'game time' and following the basic theme of the story.

Now that we have a bit of experience with the sub-forum, we should discuss how we want to use the family 'jupiter' threads. I'm in favor of using them for things that are happening geographically at that jupiter (or other location) and not behind closed doors. I think it minimizes having to seek out your last post in a dialogue. I suggest reserving the main thread for scenes that involve multiple family groups and the main story line. Sort of a touch stone for the current state of play, relatively easy to check on what is going on in general. I'd like to have us decide on this usage before we begin the breeding scenes hopefully Saturday.

If anything else is on your mind, please let me know.

To reduce threads and keep it going, I'm fine with sharing a thread. I'll separate my responses by listing who is relevant to each

Does anyone need more time before we introduce the "Rules" and the "Pairs"?

I have not seen many 'talks' or 'exams' but we can assume they have happened and move on. They may not be of interest to everyone, and can also be written retro actively if desired. Unless there is need for more time, I'd like to introduce the rules tomorrow morning my time (Eastern US) about 24 hours from now. Trying to RP a meeting of everyone given our varying schedules will likely be difficult. I'm thinking a post in the main thread saying they all met and decided on the rules for the good of humanity. I'm not opposed to just releasing the pairs as well just so we can move into the meat of our story.

Please share your thoughts if you have concerns or suggestions. I have an open mind on the schedule and could easily spend more time on slice of life type things but I get the feeling we need to keep the story moving towards more sex opportunities. Slice of life, exams, talks can all continue of course even as the breeding begins.

Please, post IC the rules and pairings, but in a way that does not include 'dr. Smith's (as in, my character) inclusion on the making or posting of the 'rules and pairings' more than I already shared OOC. After all, there was no further discussion - or any - about them in game...

I had expected more in game discussion, but it is also kind of tedious to try and RP something like legislating, which is why C-Span isn't that highly rated in the US. I have maintained WIP rules and pairings in the top post of this thread all along, revised per some of our discussions. They are not perfect, and I couldn't take every suggestion, but I think they are workable and will make for good writing partners. Just keep in mind we aren't restricted to these pairings for slice of life and non-reproductive sexual encounters.

I will largely make them the work product of Judy with Maureen's help.

There we have it. I hope we are ready.

I added a Threadmark labeled "Breeding Program" to make it easy to find this post in the future. The rules and pairs are also at the top of the OOC thread.

Back
Top Bottom