Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Not sure they'd appreciate Faith's running commentary "You're doing it like that? Really? I think my sister deserves way more effort than you're putting in."

Maybe it's just me having not really seen any version of the shows we are basing this around or the movie for that matter but do you enter the Jupiters on the upper deck and also, the map of the lower deck has stairs just below the upper deck airlock but there are no stairs indicated on the upper deck that might connect with the lower deck stairs.

???

I couldn't find any good pictures but based on the layouts on the top post, there are basically 3 landing legs, 2 of which act as entrances, one with stairs for people (A) and one a ramp for cargo (F). Presumably the Chariot storage would need a ramp or lift (D) to allow it out of the ship.

The only path to the upper deck shown is an Elevator (S) though presumably there is some sort of manual path between the two, maybe a spiral staircase or at least a hatch or something.

After doing a bit of math we are tweaking Megan to 44 and Maxwell to 24.

I did reach out to @Amante this week and I'm hoping he will continue with us. I think there is enough going on right now that we can be patient. Story wise we can easily say his character's 'breeding partners' aren't at their fertile stage quite yet.

It seems like everyone is figuring out how we can write scenes for various stages of the game just by using dates and the different locations. Seems to be going pretty well. I imagine we will stay at this 'stage' of the story for a while in real time as we all find various scenes we want to explore. I hope you are all enjoying this as much as I am.

Speak up if you need anything.

Penny is going to send out a party invitation to all the 'single' people in the groups, it is just an opportunity to write some scenes. It will be taking place the evening of the 18th, so a bit back in time. This will be the night after the first big meeting and a few days prior to the 'rules' and 'pairings'. It will be in the Main IC thread, it is completely voluntary, if it doesn't interest you, you don't need to worry about it.

@ChrisGabriel Dr. Smith will be deliberately omitted IC due to her age and general creepiness, but OOC she is certainly welcome to join in and see what trouble she can stir up.

Penny is going to send out a party invitation to all the 'single' people in the groups, it is just an opportunity to write some scenes. It will be taking place the evening of the 18th, so a bit back in time. This will be the night after the first big meeting and a few days prior to the 'rules' and 'pairings'. It will be in the Main IC thread, it is completely voluntary, if it doesn't interest you, you don't need to worry about it.

@ChrisGabriel Dr. Smith will be deliberately omitted IC due to her age and general creepiness, but OOC she is certainly welcome to join in and see what trouble she can stir up.

We will see if she accidentally turns up, but it is not like she got the invite - or if she seen it, if she could understand it at all. But she is also not that interested to 'party'. :)

Totally your call, I think she would certainly hear of it or stumble on the preparations easily enough. I'm just sticking with her outsider persona at this point.

Hi All,

I think we have gotten far enough along for us to have a discussion about where we stand on the RP. We have a number of character slots that just aren't getting much action and if there is something any of us can do to help spur some activity, please let us know. If you have maybe taken on too many characters and want to focus on just one, that is fine as well. Or if you just aren't feeling it, maybe it is time to say so.

I don't think we need daily posts, but if you can't get a couple of posts in a week for each of your characters, it is really difficult to keep things moving in a fairly balanced manner.

Thank you,

Lea

Not sure what people think of the "7 minutes in heaven" idea that Faith floated for the party, but if people want to sign up I can randomise partners for later in the party when things get going.

Back of the or behind the Chariot? Or if they wait until it gets dark, then anywhere far enough away from the fire would work.

Not sure what people think of the "7 minutes in heaven" idea that Faith floated for the party, but if people want to sign up I can randomise partners for later in the party when things get going.
I love it! I'm sure they have tarps or something that could be draped over the back of a chariot or something like that.

After some discussion @Amante will be bowing out of our story. I enjoyed our early scenes as I believe others did as well but I understand things change and I appreciate his time and understanding.

I am going to try to find a replacement or two to take on the names and rolls so we don't have to recreate too much but obviously some changes may be in order as to details. I appreciate everyone's understanding and patience. If you have potential candidates, please let me know as I will be talking to some of my existing partners before putting out a general search in the interest thread.

So given the people who showed an interest in 7 minutes in heaven, I've put together three rounds of pairings

Theo & Penny
Faith & Martin
Max & Tag

Theo & Max
Penny & Faith
Martian & Tag

Tag & Faith
Penny & Max
Theo & Martin

How are you with MxFxM? Could be with the O'Donnell brothers or with another male writer?

I'm fine with it. I'm not sure @Colonel_Liam and @apollo247 are expecting MxM but I will let them speak for themselves.

I am certainly fine with this too but considering that I think Tag is the only male character defined as bisexual I doubt those pairings will hold up. What about @Motoharu and their two female characters.

Back
Top Bottom