Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Let's hope Marcus (and maybe Allen) have read The Taming of the Shrew

I was thinking during, since it is electronic.

I didn't get much feedback so I assumed we wanted to continue moving the story, hopefully it is not premature. I don't see anything wrong with continuing earlier stories but with the drop off in posts I kind of assumed everyone was bored with that. I know some just got really busy so I'm open to postponing if we still want to tie up loose ends. Maybe with more people online today we can have some discussion.

I was thinking during, since it is electronic.

I meant after the first meeting where Dr Smith dropped the bomb of the necessity for such a drastic measure to ensure the long time survival of their colony. It was said at the end of that meeting that the adults were to be given time to think it through and talk to their kids and then there would be another meeting.

The Netflix series says it is 2046 which seems reasonablish, if we said they crashed on June 10th, first meeting the 17th, second meeting and rules/list introduced the 21st.

However, I get the impression most are looking to write scenes in this context more so than try to craft an overarching story of their whole experience. But I can't always read the group.

I added a timeline to the top of this thread.

Timeline:
Resolute Launched: March 15, 2046
Resolute Destroyed: June 10, 2046
Surviving Colonists First Meeting: June 17, 2046
Breeding Program Started: June 21st 2046

We should be wrapping up preliminary talks and exams in the IC and Jupiter level (communal) threads over the next few days and getting caught up with the timeline. All are welcome to start or continue scenes from any time period in your 'cabins' clinics or what have you.

Any questions, let me know.

Sounds good.

Just one small thought.

Breeding Program Started: June 21st 2046

The way I interpret that is that the meeting at which the rules and roster was decided took place on June 20 2046 and that the breeding program officially started the day after.

A bit of me wants Allen to walk in on Kat & Faith just so Faith can tell him how sex they'll be having to tease her sister a bit more. Although I have no idea where that goes beyond that one gag, so maybe not a great idea. 😁

I love the idea of you two redheads teaming up on some lucky bastard, but I don't know that you'll get any volunteers for such a dangerous mission.

Back
Top Bottom