Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

The pairings were random but obviously the gender imbalance threw things off a little. Also what the pairs get up to for 7 minutes is entirely up to them.

What about @Motoharu and their two female characters.

They've been quiet so seemed easier to add them in later instead of taking them out.

Maybe we should focus just on round 1 and try to pair each writer with at least one other writer?

I will say that this scene is fun, but I for one would like to progress towards the initial main plot sooner rather than later so one round seems good to me.

@Colonel_Liam are you meaning the breeding scenes? Because we can start those as soon as you like, 2 have already started. Or do you mean more the drama associated with it in the main thread? I'm willing to have a scene between Megan and Marcus that explores that aspect if you like, though it would likely be in the O'Donnell jupiter thread, if not their bedroom.

We don't have to keep things chronological but I know some people need/want that linearity.

While the flexibility of the sub forums is nice, it is kind of expansive and can be hard to keep track of, we need a map!

Another way to handle the 7 minute pairing would be a 'contest' of sorts between either the boys or the girls. The 'winner' might simply be the first one to answer, who then gets to claim a partner as his or her 'prize'. This might move things along with the more active writers getting started and the slower ones jumping in as they are ready. Depending on the contest, it might be kind of fun as well. I just don't want it to turn into the hunger games or anything like that.

Hey all, I guess I'm the new guy.

I put up a character post. I wasn't totally sure on some of the time line for Allen's marriage, I figured it was easiest to take a guess and let someone straighten me out if I'm way off. I can edit, so don't be afraid to suggest tweaks.

Nate is a bit of a stretch outside of my comfort zone. If he is a bit too 'out there' I can make him more conventionally attractive but I thought he might prove a novelty.

I don't know that I'll be able to read everything but I'll try to get the highlights. I'm open to suggestions on where to start.

I'd look at the last page or so of the IC thread for a 'singles' party of the younger people. This is a more casual freeform sort of thing.

I don't have any input on your characters but Kat @MsBloom and Mei @Motoharu might have some thoughts as they are related (though neither are blood relatives).

For the breeding program, partners are listed on the 'sticky' IC post. You can make arrangements with them

Allen is paired with Judy Robinson @Motoharu

Nate is paired with Maureen Robinson written by me.

I'm open to suggestions on where to start.

There is another opening waiting in the Stevensen's Jupiter with both Nate and Allen coming into the galley for breakfast. This could lead to Kat explaining that she will be off exploring with Theo for the next two days and maybe in doing so suggesting that it is a good thing because that way she can keep the breeding away from home.

Nate could have some awkward interactions over breakfast with his step aunt Faith about whom I am sure he has had more than a few fantasies there as well as getting involved in the singles party in the IC. Unless of course that gets a bit confusing since they are two different points iin the timeline.

There is another opening waiting in the Stevensen's Jupiter with both Nate and Allen coming into the galley for breakfast.
Thanks, I took you up on that opening.

It took a little doing but I did find the encounter between Nate, Mei, and Penny, in "slumber party' spoilers' with @LeaT and @Motoharu That encounter was beyond what I was thinking for Nate's sexual experience and style. I was hoping to sort of ignore it, or maybe suggest it was his 'fantasy' version of what happened. If we want to stick with it, I'll adjust his background to make him more experienced, not my preference but not a huge concession either if it is important to you two to keep it as is.

@xavierrol I hate to leave you hanging but I'm going to defer to @Motoharu on that for a day or two. If we don't have a response by Sunday night, I'll say go ahead as I don't have a problem with it and you should have a chance to move forward.

As for our singles party, I think we should say OOC who is ready to write a 7 minute scene over the next day or two and we can set up boys and girls based on availability this weekend. We can say the mechanism is a volleyball game boys on one side, girls on the other. When somebody hits the ball they call out a name, if the other side misses they surrender their player to the one who called it. If they return it, they call out a name, they go until someone misses. We can use that for the opening scene if it makes sense.

But in reality, who is ready to write?

@xavierrol I hate to leave you hanging but I'm going to defer to @Motoharu on that for a day or two. If we don't have a response by Sunday night, I'll say go ahead as I don't have a problem with it and you should have a chance to move forward.

As for our singles party, I think we should say OOC who is ready to write a 7 minute scene over the next day or two and we can set up boys and girls based on availability this weekend. We can say the mechanism is a volleyball game boys on one side, girls on the other. When somebody hits the ball they call out a name, if the other side misses they surrender their player to the one who called it. If they return it, they call out a name, they go until someone misses. We can use that for the opening scene if it makes sense.

But in reality, who is ready to write?
yoo

So I wrote a little game set up in the IC thread. We can throw in a bit of action but ultimately we will get paired up. Penny can play winning/losing to both Tag and one or both O'Donnell boys unless someone else joins us before you are ready to start.

Let me know if any questions.

Hey everyone, sorry to all that is waiting on a reply. Work is really crazy at the moment. Should calm down within a day or two. The weekend is always busy for me. I should have replies coming by tomorrow night at least.

I don't know that we need to do this sequentially if @MsBloom and @Colonel_Liam both want to do a 7 minute scene with Penny, or wait to see if anyone else joins us tomorrow.

So the seven minute posts, should they stay IC, make a special thread, or use our 'private rooms' even though they won't physically be back in their respective rooms? I'm optimistic our other players will return and may want to play out some scenes so this might be going longer than the IC thread stays focused on it.

If we keep it IC, I propose we limit each writer to 7 posts to give it more of a hurried nature. We might want to do that regardless of location.

Back
Top Bottom