Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Always happy for flexibility. Welcome to the new players that have joined our group. So far its been a fun ride. Theo's been enjoying himself quite a bit here. Happy to see new players join us. If anyone wants to interact with Theo let me know happy to have him pop around the colony.

I would be fine with playing an Asian character. My main gripe towards playing Mei isn't her hobbies or look. It's playing a character who's primarily believing she's lesbian, and playing someone who's vehemently against the breeding program. I'm not sure exactly how much she has already expressed disinterest towards the program in character, so I'm not sure if a change in attitude would be jarring or not. Perhaps it could be argued that it's not really too limiting of a character, but as it stands, I don't really have an interest in playing a character who identifies as lesbian, and is "turned straight" or bi.

@Your Succubu I'm not trying to push you into an Asian character, just saying that the adopted daughter construct allowed for that and adoption doesn't make much sense if she is Caucasian. Given @ChrisGabriel 's attachment to Mei 'as is' we can give her a different name so you have more latitude to play her as you like blonde or Asian. There is nothing wrong with her being for the breeding program, it is a perfectly reasonable position. I wouldn't expect you to play a sexual orientation you are not comfortable with so that is no problem. She can be sexually aggressive and confident if that is how you want to play her.

I think your preferred character can fit into the Stevensen family as a biological daughter of Allen and his first wife (now deceased). If you prefer you could probably slide into the O'Donnell family (though a ginger would fit better). I don't think she would fit into the Robinson family (unless you wanted to play Blasian).

So let me know your preference and we can get you going when you are ready.

Playing a daughter of Allen sounds great to me, as long as everyone is on board with it.

@Your Succubu As the writer behind Allen's wife and thus step-mother of his children, adopted or not, I am fully on board with it. And I agree with you on the issue of playing a lesbian turned straight but I can easily see the Stevensen daughter being unsure and curious even if she has so far never really had a crush on a boy. I think Motoharu hinted at something like that during or after the hanky panky that Mei, Penny and the first Nate got up to after finding out about the breeding program.

However; since your character will replace Mei rather than being a substitute for her you can define and play her anyway you like. We may have to find her a male breeding partner though.

Seems like things are starting at the Robinson Jupiter. Should I send Martin over?

As soon as I have posted Joan returning for lunch you can send him over by way of the Shag Shacks where he will hear the noises of Tag and Megan having their first encounter and then on to the Robinson's Jupiter.
Joan isn't actually present at the time, she is building Shag Shacks if I am reading the timeline correctly in my response. Martin can look for her there and be sent on his way or he can seek her out directly. I don't want to be a spoiler but I'm not sure things are getting too heated just yet. Maybe a few posts out yet.

I was thinking that once Joan and Martin has arrived as well the four of them take their breeding session to the Shag Shacks. Two reasons:
1. To preserve the sanctity of the Robinson's marital bed.
2. More importantly to allow Tag to have his way with Megan without either of his hosts interrupting.

We can use the Shag Shack #1 thread since it would be empty at that point.

We may have to find her a male breeding partner though.
Definitely, but I don't think it will be a problem. I will work on adjustments today, many have not yet started but I won't change anyone that has.
Playing a daughter of Allen sounds great to me, as long as everyone is on board with it.
Sounds like the Stevensen family is on board, you can post your character to the Character thread when you are ready and get started writing.

The best place for you to introduce your character right now would be at the "Singles Party" being played out in the Main IC thread. You might also think about how your character interacts with her family, especially their new step mother (either played out or added to your character profile). Don't be afraid to reach out to them direct to discuss details.

So, should I try to play Mei?
Would be there anyone wanting to get sexy with her, maybe even taking her under duress or some kind of influence? Any females teaching her, showing her what is good in males?
Because I am sure wouldn't want to play just a dr. Smith - Mei pairing. :) :D

Last edited:
So, should I try to play Mia?
Would be there anyone wanting to get sexy with her, maybe even taking her under duress or some kind of influence? Any females teaching her, showing her what is good in males?
Because I am sure wouldn't want to play just a dr. Smith - Mia pairing. :) :D
I suspect there are guys and girls both that would be willing to get sexy with her, Penny has already done so and would again. Would you would want her to still be in counseling and not yet in the breeding program? Though eventually she would need to be paired up. If you don't mind playing against both males and females, you are likely the best person to take her on and respect her legacy. (Though her name is Mei)

While I don't have a commitment, most interest has been in picking up Judy, so I am hopeful she will be filled soon (so she can be filled, badum tish).

I suspect there are guys and girls both that would be willing to get sexy with her, Penny has already done so and would again. Would you would want her to still be in counseling and not yet in the breeding program? Though eventually she would need to be paired up. If you don't mind playing against both males and females, you are likely the best person to take her on and respect her legacy. (Though her name is Mei)

While I don't have a commitment, most interest has been in picking up Judy, so I am hopeful she will be filled soon (so she can be filled, badum tish).
Sorry about the name, it is just showing how I hadn't really followed her outside our contact.

When was the 'slumber party'? I had her in dr. Smith's office on the morning of 19th... I am thinking keeping up with some therapy, very possibly hypnosis and some light drugs... but I would need some people to 'help' her.

The slumber party was the night of the first meeting but we weren't tracking dates then. It was between Penny, Mei, and Nate, but Nate has been retconned out of it as his role being more fantasy (Nates or maybe Mei's as well).

I'll leave individuals to respond as they like as to an interest in 'helping' her, I'd say Penny would, Maureen maybe, Megan probably not.

I am thinking keeping up with some therapy, very possibly hypnosis and some light drugs... but I would need some people to 'help' her.
I think you would need some parental consent! Allen will be concerned and curious, Nate will be, well Nate. But count me in on participating with whatever you have in mind.

@LeaT and @Your Succubu Maybe this is a bit too complicated but what if Jessica were technically adopted but was actually the product of Allen's first affair so would be biological but Allen is the only one that knows the truth? Incest isn't a big kink of mine but neither do I see it as a limit of anyone. I'm not suggesting they get paired up but I think it leaves open some interesting possibilities and conversations.

I think you would need some parental consent! Allen will be concerned and curious, Nate will be, well Nate. But count me in on participating with whatever you have in mind.
They could be paired with Mei easily for the 'second and third' round (for them). Step-dad and step-brother, who better to take care and educate the girl? Maybe with Penny's help (they could be Penny's second and third pairings). Obviously it would take time to get to it for breeding, but nobody stops them even before it is time, seeing that Mei isn't 'scheluded' with anybody else.

I haven't gone back and read everything about her but I gather this would be kind of a slow burn thing as she gets conditioned. I can't imagine Kat @MsBloom will be wild about it so it will require a veneer of propriety, though Kat not being her biological mother would not need to be privy to the details. Suspicions are often more fun than blatant realizations anyway.

@ChrisGabriel are you set on taking over Mei then? If so you should create a Character profile for her under your name. Keep in mind kinks and limits please.

Maybe this is a bit too complicated but what if Jessica were technically adopted but was actually the product of Allen's first affair so would be biological but Allen is the only one that knows the truth? Incest isn't a big kink of mine but neither do I see it as a limit of anyone. I'm not suggesting they get paired up but I think it leaves open some interesting possibilities and conversations.

I think that's a nice idea. It would certainly make things a lot more interesting for Nate's relationship with his adopted sister once they find out the truth (perhaps
being paired up for round two and Allen has to come clean about Jessica actually being his biological child.

I can't imagine Kat @MsBloom will be wild about it so it will require a veneer of propriety, though Kat not being her biological mother would not need to be privy to the details.

That would all depend on how the relationship evolves or devolves between Allen and Kat after the first rounds of breeding. Kat is already considering breaking her own rules with Theo since she suspect Allen won't bother with such restrictions when he breed Judy.

---

Just to recap. The Stevensen family now has two daughters?

I went ahead and posted my character profile. I added in some basic relationships with the two parents. You guys can let me know if you would like to change anything.

The hidden adoption angle will be interesting to see play out Jessica and Allen get paired becuase them being blood related is a "secret."

I went ahead and posted my character profile. I added in some basic relationships with the two parents. You guys can let me know if you would like to change anything.
Welcome, glad you decided to jump in!

Looks good, other than last name should be Stevensen shouldn't it? Or are you thinking she kept her mother's maiden name? I'm good either way.

Welcome, glad you decided to jump in!

Looks good, other than last name should be Stevensen shouldn't it? Or are you thinking she kept her mother's maiden name? I'm good either way.
Oops! Forgot to edit that part since I originally just copied it from earlier.

With Mei not replaced and Jessica added as an adopted but biological daughter it would seem that The Stevensens will soon be able to give The Robinsons a run for the money about having the more complex inter-familiar relationship.

Feel free to begin writing yourself into the IC thread and coordinating with your 'family'. I'll take a look at the breeding partner situation soon.

Back
Top Bottom