Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

I know it can seem confusing, but we aren't writing a linear story where everything has to happen in order. While there is nothing stopping Maxwell and Jessica from hooking up, there is also nothing that says you can't pick a time and place and write a scene for either the breeding partners or whoever you want.

Marcus is showering with Megan at lunch time in one scene, but you could start writing an afternoon or evening hook up with his breeding partner Jessica.

If @LeaT and I move Megan and Marcus to their cabin, Jessica could show up at the O'Donnell jupiter looking for Marcus and settling for Maxwell.

@Your Succubu Wait one second young lady...hah just kidding.

If you are writing afternoon of June 21, there is no 'adult supervision' at the Stevensen Jupiter as Kat is gone, Allen is gone, Mei is gone, and I think even Nate is gone.

@Your Succubu and @Colonel_Liam To make it simple, you are probably best off writing a scene taking place at the Stevensen jupiter set in the afternoon of June 21st. Breeding partners are known, so each of you would know you ARE NOT paired up so it is a bit illicit, though technically not against the rules of the Breeding program provided there is no chance of pregnancy from your acts. Your characters can of course ignore the rules, but there might be consequences.

You have other options but I hate to see you spend your writing time trying to figure them out if that time works for you.

That sounds best. Maybe Maxwell stops by hoping to chat with someone else, but Jessica and him get to talking? I'm not necessarily wanting to take things straight to sex, but I wouldn't mind a bit of light flirting from Jessica, maybe more if it comes up organically. I'm mostly just looking to explore Jessica's character by having her talk with some other people.

Maxwell can stop by and install the new water pump and heater at the Stevenson's. I think I mentioned having done it, but that's an easy retcon.

Maxwell can stop by and install the new water pump and heater at the Stevenson's. I think I mentioned having done it, but that's an easy retcon.
Sounds good. I'll start off describing what Jessica's up to in the Jupiter first then.

I'm quite happy with anything story wise to be honest. Would love to get Theo out there more. Loving everything with him and Kat. Though if Tag and the O'donnell boys do get into a fight he'd probably step in the middle, which would be a fun situation. A little altercation to get the blood pumping xd. But sriously would like to throw Theo around some more to see where things lead to.

Irl stuff has got me pretty busy right now, so I don't have the time/energy to write for the next week or so. Sorry @Colonel_Liam I think that we can just fade to black on our scene for now and decide upon what happened, or finish when I get back.

Hi everyone. I have been chatting with @LeaT via pms about joining. First, I would be taking over the role of Judy Robinson. There will be a new profile put up for her as soon as I can. Secondly, I mentioned a new character. Already I have a faceclaim for the girl, and I know which family she would be fitting into. Her hair is not red. lol. She will be a Stevenson. I hope that's alright with everyone. If not, please feel free to mention any concerns or questions you might have.

Welcome! I look forward to having a 'Judy' in the game and seeing my new daughter/sister.

Well hello again @AndNich123.

Since I am playing the Stevensen wife I am most curious about this addition to the Stevensen family. It would be nice to have someone else in the family who is active other than Nate.

Either I am not getting the alerts for the topics of this game where I wrote into, or there wasn't any in the last week or more?

Back
Top Bottom