Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

That's no worries MsBloom. Still here haha. Going to get a reply out to you shortly so we can continue our scene. Been sick with this damned bug.

It wasn't the big one thankfully. But got tested just in case. Should be all good now. Sorry for the delay.

From men, she would need more force and domination to get her into 'sub-space'.

I didn't see non-con in the overall 'kinks' for this thread so I wasn't sure how welcome it would be. Mei does list being 'taught and trained' so I suppose that could be part of it.

I didn't see non-con in the overall 'kinks' for this thread so I wasn't sure how welcome it would be. Mei does list being 'taught and trained' so I suppose that could be part of it.
I do not think that she would be looking for rape, or would be okay with it, but dr. Smith'shelp sure makes her more docile...

@ChrisGabriel I could see Nate pressuring Mei to do some things when the two of them are alone, probably more dub-con than non-con. I find it hard to imagine him involving Dr. Smith on his own initiative, however if she drew him into Mei's treatment he would be curious enough to explore. But you would need to drive that story line, I don't see Nate doing it.

As for Allen, we might be able to continue the 'family dinner' concept once the new daughter is on board. I'm not real comfortable in that thread but am willing to pursue it further and see where it goes. If Mei needs a girlfriend to come along, we will just need to pick one that is active and willing to play along in the story line.

@ChrisGabriel I could see Nate pressuring Mei to do some things when the two of them are alone, probably more dub-con than non-con. I find it hard to imagine him involving Dr. Smith on his own initiative, however if she drew him into Mei's treatment he would be curious enough to explore. But you would need to drive that story line, I don't see Nate doing it.

As for Allen, we might be able to continue the 'family dinner' concept once the new daughter is on board. I'm not real comfortable in that thread but am willing to pursue it further and see where it goes. If Mei needs a girlfriend to come along, we will just need to pick one that is active and willing to play along in the story line.
I would prefer if someone playing a female would be the one 'helping' Mei and Allen...

We will see if dr. Smith would get anyone else into this 'sexperiment'. :)

So I have heard back from everyone but @Your Succubu at this point.

@ChrisGabriel have you made a decision based on the feedback you received on your characters?

@AndNich123 Welcome to our new Judy and as I said in PM, feel free to post 'Ivy' as soon as you are ready, she looks great. (Oh, I know we set Judy's age at 26 but site rules say you need to list it in your profile, so please add it when you get a chance. You may also want to link the faceclaim just for consistency, either the one already posted or you can google "Judy Robinson Netflix" for some others since you are sticking with her.)

Orientation (to the story for @AndNich123 ).

I know this is a lot to take in but you don't need to stress over it. You are welcome to initiate a scene but if you don't know where to start, we will get you going with a scene or two, I just wanted you to have some options. So feel free to just say 'get me started' to me or anyone else when ready.

If you have looked at our sub-forum you will see lots threads that are basically physical locations, along with our OOC, Character Profiles, and Main IC thread. This allows us to write various scenes with the people involved and others who aren't in the scene don't have to read through it all if they don't want to. The story also isn't purely written start to finish. We can write scenes from different parts of the story as we like. Just notice 'time/date' stamps at the start of each post to help clarify when it is taking place. Significant milestones are:

Timeline:
Resolute Launched: March 15, 2046

Described in the first post of the Lost in Space IC thread, not much IC here.
Resolute Destroyed: June 10, 2046

Same as above.
Surviving Colonists First Meeting: June 17, 2046

This is where we started our IC play, you can still write in this time period, ideas for you here are:
Medical exams (Judy x anyone)
Singles Party (Seven Minutes in Heaven game: Judy/Ivy x any unmarried characters)
Family Discussion about breeding program
Random Discusssions/encounters
Judy/Ivy in Counseling Sessions with Dr. Smith @ChrisGabriel (assuming she is staying on).

Breeding Program Started: June 21st 2046

This is where we are now, most obvious scenes are:
Judy x Allen @xavierrol : Breeding Session
Ivy x her breeding partner: (probably Marcus @Colonel_Liam but open for discussion)
Any sort of family or group scene.

Any questions, just ask here or in PM:)

@Your Succubu is kinda disappeared from everywhere, promised that she would be back, but that does not mean that she would pick up this one soon... or ever. We have to wait and see.

Yes, I would still play dr. Smith, gladly.

But me playing Mei depends on if we can make it work as a family, friends, community with others too.

My thought with a missing Jessica was to pair 'Ivy' @AndNich123 the new Stevensen daughter with Marcus @Colonel_Liam to keep things even in the breeding program. If @Your Succubu comes back, we will sort it out then if needed. Any objections?

@ChrisGabriel Glad to see you keeping Dr. Smith, as she is essentially paired with Mei, you might as well keep both and see what comes of it. I am willing to help as needed with my characters but they would probably not contribute to Mei's manipulation and mind control. It would at least have to seem like they are helping her adjust to the reality of the breeding program. I'm sure Megan will be back at some point but I am hoping to put her through a bit more turmoil first.

@MsBloom @ChrisGabriel @Your Succubu @AndNich123 Now that we have the Stevensen family rebooted, maybe we should try to catch up with the other families as to how they discuss the breeding program?
My thought with a missing Jessica was to pair 'Ivy' @AndNich123 the new Stevensen daughter with Marcus @Colonel_Liam to keep things even in the breeding program. If @Your Succubu comes back, we will sort it out then if needed. Any objections?

@ChrisGabriel Glad to see you keeping Dr. Smith, as she is essentially paired with Mei, you might as well keep both and see what comes of it. I am willing to help as needed with my characters but they would probably not contribute to Mei's manipulation and mind control. It would at least have to seem like they are helping her adjust to the reality of the breeding program. I'm sure Megan will be back at some point but I am hoping to put her through a bit more turmoil first.
Seeing how Ivy presents to her father (what about her other siblings?) as a perfect (virgin?) daughter, I don't see why he would insist on keeping Mei out of the program but throw Ivy to the metaphorical wolves. Unless Ivy wants to talk daddy into letting her take her place in the program. I would also be interested in seeing how Mei reacts and why they decided to keep her out of it.

Any interest in this sort of story line within the Stevensen group?

@xavierrol I could see Ivy taking on a role of wanting to do her part for the good of the program. She may put up a good image of an untouched, pure girl when in reality she's at the opposite end of that. I didn't think about her brother's knowledge of her double life. I guess how they handle whatever it is that they know about her would be up to them.

@xavierrol @AndNich123

I do believe we need to rebuild the Stevensen's internal family structure yes for instance how would Ivy be reacting to the now apparent cracks in her father's marriage to Kat, would she fan the flames of discontent and suspicion between them to either drive Kat to leave Allen of for Allen to push Kat away. Would she perhaps finally have it out with her so-called step-mother or tell her father how she truly feel about Kat and his marriage to her?

And I was thinking that since Mei's being or not as part of the roleplay going forward has been debated perhaps she could simply be removed. I seem to remember that @ChrisGabriel said that she could keep playing her or not and that it didn't really matter either way.

@xavierrol @AndNich123

I do believe we need to rebuild the Stevensen's internal family structure yes for instance how would Ivy be reacting to the now apparent cracks in her father's marriage to Kat, would she fan the flames of discontent and suspicion between them to either drive Kat to leave Allen of for Allen to push Kat away. Would she perhaps finally have it out with her so-called step-mother or tell her father how she truly feel about Kat and his marriage to her?

And I was thinking that since Mei's being or not as part of the roleplay going forward has been debated perhaps she could simply be removed. I seem to remember that @ChrisGabriel said that she could keep playing her or not and that it didn't really matter either way.
Yep.

Okay. I haven't gotten into the cracks of their marriage. Can someone fill me in?
Kat decided to have her first breeding session with Theo as an overnight camping trip. This rubbed Allen the wrong way. He responded by telling Kat's sister (who is no longer in the RP) that he hated sleeping alone, a not so subtle flirtation in front of Kat.

Okay. I haven't gotten into the cracks of their marriage. Can someone fill me in?

Basically it goes like this: In the light of the breeding program Kat has started to realise that what Allen did once he can do again. As your profile for Ivy suggests, and as has been suggested earlier between Allen and Kat he was not the most faithful of husbands and there were many assistants that came and went over the years but he dropped them all at the first sign of them interfering with his job or family. Until his wife died and he met Kat.

Unknown to Allen Kat has already taken a good few steps towards falling out of love with her husband and Allen is clearly excited about the prospect of once more having sex outside his marriage.

I also think, and this is just me musing about Kat's strong reaction when the breeding program was proposed. Perhaps her reaction had less to do with being denied to have her first child by her husband and more to do with the fact that if Allen was assigned anyone but her he would start cheating again and this time on her rather than on her predecessor. I'm not sure whether it was agreed that Allen's first wife was already dead when he and Kat met or if they were already involved at the time. The latter would of course cause even more friction between Kat and the Stevensen children.

Indeed. If Allen's wife was still alive when he met Kat, that would certainly cause a lot of friction. So mommy dearest isn't so in love with daddy anymore. Interesting. Okay. I can see Ivy slightly hinting around perhaps she's not as in love with him anymore. Maybe it's because of this program. Maybe it's the thought of....well. No need to spill everything here. lol Thanks for the info @xavierrol and @MsBloom .

No way, it is all her fault! Just because he had a history of serial philandering doesn't mean he wasn't going to be faithful this time.

Well Ok, guilty as charged.

In my mind at least, he was already having an affair with Kat when his wife died. In for a penny in for a pound I say.

@xavierrol Well played in Judy's clinic. Devious, sneaky and in a way exactly what I would expect from Allen. I wonder how or even if Kat will find out about his influence of the assignment of their respective partners.

@MsBloom Thank you! Glad you liked it. I think I'm figuring Allen out, now if I could just find Nate's groove I'd be all set.

Back
Top Bottom