Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

Holy crap but you guys can scheme!

So reviving the Allen/Mei/Dr. Smith thing, as I recall the hold up was Mei or Dr. Smith was insisting a character no longer in the game show up because Mei had a crush on her. Do we want to substitute another girl as this guest of honor? Otherwise, I'm ok with continuing that story or modifying it in some way. I think we left it with Mei and Allen looking for the 'guest of honor' but I don't remember her name.

Dr. Smith is indifferent, it is more for Mei's comfort and pleasure... she only has to have some 'in' with the chosen young woman to get her going along with whatever the others want with Mei. ;)

To recap changes:

David is joining us soon by @Devil in the Details being paired with Kat's mum to be played by me @LeaT
Mei will be written by @MsBloom
Dr. Smith becomes 'fully functional' but to all others she still appears female and claims to be no longer fertile.

Have I missed any changes?

I leave the various ideas about interaction to the players themselves.

Well, Dr. Smith would surely be curious of what made her 'condition' to be changed to 'superior', but it could be both the space/moon's nature and something more psychological, or the new plants and other lifeforms she is so curious about and experimenting with... Possibly all of the above and then some.

(Basically always functioning as a male, but her previously medically non-existent sperm count grows to plausible levels... (she now would have a hidden 'ball'). And with time maybe her uterus (womb) could be useful too - even possible that her other ovary get a jump start in the other direction... (seeing that it is the same tissue that becomes balls for males...) But enough with the biology...)

I think I have the top post tables updated in OOC and Character profiles. Let me know if I missed anything. I took the breeding pairs out of the IC as it was redundant with the OOC one.

David and Maitland need character profiles added then we can start getting them involved in the story. I will plan a short intro for how David came to be with the O'Donnell's in the IC thread some time later today.

I have Maitland Moore (underwear shot) up now in the character profiles. David is up as well. @Devil in the Details you are welcome to introduce yourself here when you have a chance. (Flagging with @ helps people know when you have posted something they should be aware of) My next post will be a quick write in for David so he can get started.

@MsBloom when you have a chance you should add Mei to your list and then @ChrisGabriel can remove her.

Hello! I've been writing for a number of years but it's been a very long time since I was involved in a group game. Looking forward to getting back into collaborating with a group of writers! In the past I've tried to be a team player so if there's anything I can do to help drive plots feel free to reach out to me!

@Devil in the Details So I wrote a short introduction for David to join our story. We can play some earlier elements out more if you like or we can skip over it to get you introduced to your new partner, which will be Maiteland. You are also welcome to interact with any other players provided they are willing to reciprocate on the story element or scene you want to pursue.

I posted the time line up top just to help orient you.

Note at the top of the post we typically put a heading like this:

Who: Megan O'Donnell
Relevant: @Devil in the Details
When: Time: June 21st 2046, Late Afternoon.

Who: is your character (I generally link to my face claim but it isn't mandatory, I sometimes change outfits if I have a good picture)
Releveant: is anyone you are interacting with so they get a notice that you expect them to reply or you want them to know what you are writing.
When: is somewhat important given our timeline. We can write stories retroactively since not all of us are writing about the same thing at the same time. It can be a little confusing but if you follow what your partner leads with, you should be ok until you figure it out on your own.

Where is usually covered by the thread. I started us off in the IC thread but if we continue we will take it to one of the threads that suggests a location, like the O'Donnel Jupiter. To start, you can just follow your partner's lead in this as well.

Any questions, just ask.

@ChrisGabriel @MsBloom as Mei @AndNich123 as Ivy @LeaT as Maitland

Sounds like we are going to try and do a somewhat larger story segment with the Stevensen family and Dr. Smith (possibly others) with some corruption/seduction of Mei but maybe Ivy, Nate or other younger players. This will be the night of June 21st, Kat is off with Theo on her breeding camping trip. Allen has invited Dr. Smith to the family dinner after a demonstration of Dr. Smith's work with Mei.

So the question is, do you want to join in on this story and should I be inviting anyone else?

It will be written in the Stevensen Jupiter thread. The only real essential characters to this are Mei, Allen, and Dr. Smith but more are welcome. I'm a bit on the fence with Nate but he will at least be there for the meal, I will play the rest by ear.

@xavierrol Maitland won't have an issue joining them for dinner but I don't know why Allen would necessarily consider her a trusted ally in the seduction of his adopted daughter. So I will leave it to you whether you want her there. Penny might be invited if Mei wants her there but she would be on Mei's side if things seem like she is being abused or manipulated.

I read this story line when you two were writing it out but it has been a while and I don't know that I understand exactly where it is heading other than Mei to Allen's bed. It seems like it should be a more private affair but either of my characters will come if invited. I just can't guarantee they will respond the way you want them to.

I'm not judging the kink, in fact I look forward to reading it, I just don't see how my characters would fit into it at this point. Maybe as eventual victims but not participants.

@AndNich123 and @Devil in the Details

As you are both playing younger, single characters, I want to suggest a scene you may have an interest in. Somewhere around page 6 or 7 of the IC thread (You don't need to find it) there was a singles party that took place once the breeding program was known but everyone wasn't yet paired up. Part of it was a game of Seven Minutes in Heaven that a few of us took part in. Much like the real game, we paired 2 players and gave them each 7 posts to act out whatever they might want to do under a tarp.

If interested, just let the group know and either pick someone you want to do it with or just show your interest and someone will jump in with you. The existing thread is below but you can reply with your interest here.

FYI: Maitland would probably consider herself too old for this but being single, she would go if someone were to ask her.

@AndNich123 If you wanted to pair your character up with David for the 7 minutes in heaven thing I'd be fine with that. I'm writing him as an introvert so something like that would be funny to write with him.

@AndNich123 and @Devil in the Details Great match up, this should be fun!

If you want me to write a setup for your 7 minutes scene I can. We had set it up as a boys vs girls volleyball game with players calling out names as they hit the ball over the net. If the other team couldn't return, the calling player 'won' their chosen partner for 7 minutes.

Given the nature of your characters, which of you do you think was the winner? It isn't really critical but it does sort of set the mood a bit. First one to answer gets to call it!

I'll then start a post in the appropriate spot and tag you both.

@Devil in the Details Great. He is being quite an ass to her if I'm honest, especially in the light of his much more affectionate and gentle treatment of Penny.
@LeaT The new post in seven minutes in Heaven happens before Penny's rather disastrous end to her session with Maxwell I assume.

@MsBloom yes good point but she was the only character I had at the party so I went with her. We can continue to play fast and loose with chronology.

@Devil in the Details you are welcome to read all you want of Tag and Megan's story of course, but technically David would only see what I have shared with you so it probably isn't essential reading. But yea, Megan is having a tough time of it and who knows how she might react to a kind gesture at some point.

@MsBloom Yeah he's been pretty vicious from what I've read. I think we could cook up some conflict between David and Tag if we wanted to. I see David as being pretty protective of Megan when/if he finds out so that's something we could play with if you want. If not, no worries at all.

@LeaT I've read a bunch of stuff including their interactions. I'm trying to familiarize myself as much as I can on what's been going on but my schedule has been a little all over the place so I haven't been able to really just sit down and get through everything. I agree that unless someone tells David what happened it's not immediately relevant, but it's still fun to read! I think David's going to try and comfort her but we'll see where that goes.

Back
Top Bottom