Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

@Devil in the Details The line for a conflict with Tag regarding his treatment of Megan starts waaaaay over there ... take a number and be patient. ;) As it stands now it could end up in a rather unfair fight, 4 against 1 ... with poor Megan trying to mediate without coming across as a total sub slut. (Sorry Lea)

@Devil in the Details Oh I'm sure the three O'Donnell males wouldn't mind David as back up when they find out but perhaps David finds out before either of them and decides to do as his biblical namesake and go up against impossible odds all on his own, and we all know how that story ended (right?)

@Devil in the Details They were indeed not.
@LeaT and I have been talking about starting up a new scene between Tag and Megan now that we have concluded the first part of Penny and Tag out near the woods. Maybe after Megan returns from that encounter David actually get her to open up, or maybe he follows her to spy on her and watches as he works up the courage to do something and then as Tag leaves the Shag Shack he confronts him about it.

Just an idea.

@Devil in the Details The line for a conflict with Tag regarding his treatment of Megan starts waaaaay over there ... take a number and be patient. ;) As it stands now it could end up in a rather unfair fight, 4 against 1 ... with poor Megan trying to mediate without coming across as a total sub slut. (Sorry Lea)
No apology necessary, Megan is accumulating a lot of baggage and even I don't know how she is going to react to all of this at times.

@ChrisGabriel @MsBloom as Mei @AndNich123 as Ivy @LeaT as Maitland

Sounds like we are going to try and do a somewhat larger story segment with the Stevensen family and Dr. Smith (possibly others) with some corruption/seduction of Mei but maybe Ivy, Nate or other younger players. This will be the night of June 21st, Kat is off with Theo on her breeding camping trip. Allen has invited Dr. Smith to the family dinner after a demonstration of Dr. Smith's work with Mei.

So the question is, do you want to join in on this story and should I be inviting anyone else?

It will be written in the Stevensen Jupiter thread. The only real essential characters to this are Mei, Allen, and Dr. Smith but more are welcome. I'm a bit on the fence with Nate but he will at least be there for the meal, I will play the rest by ear.
Not hearing much enthusiasm for this idea, I am going to move on as I have other routes to pursue. Lots of activity today, I need to find a way to stir a few things up.

I just read Nate's little mischief when he found himself alone in the Jupiter. One word: Creep.
But it seems like you are really finding Nate's stride.

@AndNich123 thank you for the kind words in your Journal, I am so glad you are enjoying our group, it is great to have you with us. (Or is that Nate writing in there now?:oops::unsure:)

I just read Nate's little mischief when he found himself alone in the Jupiter. One word: Creep.
But it seems like you are really finding Nate's stride.
Hopefully a well written creep! I will be interested to see if he gets what he wants or what he deserves. Time will tell, but I did say I wanted to stir things up.

Awww that was really sweet. As the newest person, I'll say that so far I completely agree. I'll go ahead with the love fest and say that I've been in a lot of group rp's over the years but I've never put a lot of effort into reading posts that didn't impact my character in some way. That has not been the case here, where everyone's threads have proven to be a LOT of fun. This group has also been super welcoming which has been nice.

@AndNich123 and @MsBloom

Perhaps this post would have made more sense before I had Nate partake in his little creep fest but better late than never. I wanted to stir things up in the Stevensen Jupiter between Nate and his two sisters. I'm open to ideas, my own ranging from acquiescence to his boorish behavior to borderline femdom revenge. I'd love to do some brainstorming and get something going, but if it is just too creepy for you, I get it and I can delete it and move on. Just let me know, thanks.

How is everyone doing today?

Just as a heads up, I'm planning on responding to all the threads I'm in today, but I will be unavailbe for a few days probably starting tomorrow.

I'm great thank you.

I'll be glad to see your posts but will miss you.

Back
Top Bottom