Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space OOC

You 'sound' fine to me! Now if that cat gets on your keyboard, we may have problems.

I understand, hang in there and I look forward to when you can pick up again. I appreciate the heads up.

@Devil in the Details will be joining us with a 16M character named David Roth. He will be an unrelated castaway at this point but we can discuss story ideas for how he joins us. Look for his character post soon and be sure to welcome him.

@AndNich123 Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, I hope you are better soon. I am going to clean up the pairings in the thread before I add David. Judy will stay paired with Allen and we will pair Ivy with Marcus to keep things square.

We will need to add another female, preferably older. The easiest path seems to be to add Kat's mum, but I am open to other ideas. I'll offer it to any of you before I take it up but if any of you know a female considering joining, now would be a good time as well.

Could his arrival, along with Kat's mum, perhaps tie in with a fourth surviving Jupiter being found by Kat and Theo picking up a distress signal while they are out and about exploring?

I'm ok with adding another jupiter but I would skip Kat's mum and introduce another mature female to keep the balance and leave the rest of the new family generic to leave room to add other players. We could have them land a distance off from the others so it takes a while to incorporate the rest of them into the colony (basically as we find new players).

I also don't mind just Retconing them into the story as is and running from there.

It would be quicker to simply add them to the three Jupiters we are already working with yes. Especially considering how slow Theo and Kat's exploration is going.

Unless you were looking to cut it short with a rescue and then bring everyone back to the colony as kind of a reset. I'm flexible, just figure it is best to discuss for a bit before disrupting things.

Absolutely. And It would require all three Chariots for a rescue unless we pack possible survivors of a fourth Jupiter like sardines. The fourth Jupiter could be quite damaged but used for spare parts.

I'm pretty open to whatever you want to do with adding people and how they get here. My only thought on Kat's mom, is it might be fun if she and Allen had both been professors at Kat's school, though perhaps different disciplines. So they would have been colleague's when Allen began to date Kat, which probably didn't go over that well. Might be part of why he lost his job.

I'm open to him having had an affair with Kat's mom as well but we don't have to go that far. Just wanting to add a bit of spice to the mix.

@xavierrol That's a nice idea. It would create friction between Allen and Kat's mum and with everything else going on between Allen and Kat it could make for some interesting drama. Unless of course the reason Kat's mum had issues with him marrying her daughter was that she had hoped to be the replacement wife herself. Who knows they might even have had a brief fling between them, a shared hotel room at a teachers conference or some such thing.

@ChrisGabriel I'm not sure we need more active female characters as it is but rather male characters that are active. Unless my count of active characters is off.

@ChrisGabriel would you consider having Dr. Smith be 'fully functioning' transgender and enter the breeding program paired with Mei played by another writer?

I can actually see it as a natural progression of the original idea for Mei being counselled by Dr Smith due to her doubts regarding her sexuality and what that would mean in context of the breeding program.

There might be some explaining to be done when Mei goes for counseling and ends up pregnant!

Well, 'fully functioning transgender' as in still a born hermaphrodite, but male part working very well indeed... even if she has a vagina under it, and no obvious balls.

But I am okay with Mei being played by @MsBloom, just hope that the posts I did as her would give some kind of insight into what Dr. Smith is trying to do... ;)

A family dinner with Allen, Mei and Ivy? Kat's away and I am unsure of whether Kat's mum (once she enters the play) would be up for that unless it was to aid in breaking up Allen and Kat, and maybe having a chance at some fun with Allen of her own.

A family dinner with Allen, Mei and Ivy? Kat's away and I am unsure of whether Kat's mum (once she enters the play) would be up for that unless it was to aid in breaking up Allen and Kat, and maybe having a chance at some fun with Allen of her own.
Or just the two of you.. but even if I have to wait for all of them to get together and get over it, I can be more patient than most characters, as it seems nobody is interested seeing Dr. Smith that much. :)

Back
Top Bottom